BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Democrats are drooling over the thought of being able to do that here. That's the kind of power that makes a control freak moan in ecstasy and satisfaction.
View Quote
Lol

We don't have enough ground forces to ever come close to enforcing a stay at home order.

We couldn't even do that in Afghanistan and it's not much bigger than Texas.

It took half our Division and the NG just to control Nee Orleans, first few weeks had we not broken in the BX on the Naval base because of poor planning.

Without help from the public and outside agencies it will be a pretty big logistical problem.

And logistics Sorta sucks in the middle of a lockdown.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Jesus fucking christ. I'm not a COVID denier, but there is no fucking reason whatsoever to try to lock people up in their homes no matter how bad the disease is. It basically does not spread outdoors at all, ever. This is fucking outrageous.
View Quote

This is what happens when you transition into a karenocracy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

LOL What's the difference if .mil or local leos arrested people for going to the gym or the church? They did it here and we sat by going hur dur respect the tyranny.  2A is great but no one here will use it, we're just slaves with toys that go boom.

Leos, the fed, and/or .mill be enforce whatever tyrants want and we'll just take it. That is the reality of the situation.
View Quote
Lol

Our Sherriff didn't even enforce mask mandates here in BFE NC, sorry your LE are tyrants.

Our Sherriff understands people know where his house is, and wants to keep everyone happy.

Polite rednecks only stay nice for so long.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
3000 cases, 9 deaths.

Yes yes, by all means call out the Army.
View Quote
Our country had that many case and deaths at the high point and folks didn't even wear masks.

Australia is nuts.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL

I ain't begun to "step out of line"

View Quote
And some folks line are vastly different
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's what I keep trying to tell my buddy....
I don't mean to sound like a doomer - but no matter how 2A some of our citizens are, if there is pushback, they're gonna turn our military against us and there's only so much you can do when a tank is being rolled at you.
Hence, why they are trying so hard to weed out all the "national terrorists", "bad think" or whatever out of our military ranks at this time...
So, we need to learn from what's going on in other places and plan/think accordingly...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are drooling over the thought of being able to do that here. That's the kind of power that makes a control freak moan in ecstasy and satisfaction.

I don't mean to sound like a doomer - but no matter how 2A some of our citizens are, if there is pushback, they're gonna turn our military against us and there's only so much you can do when a tank is being rolled at you.
Hence, why they are trying so hard to weed out all the "national terrorists", "bad think" or whatever out of our military ranks at this time...
So, we need to learn from what's going on in other places and plan/think accordingly...
In less than 50 years, the United States military shooting at Americans, on American soil, will no longer be fodder for SHTF books.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
With around 6k tanks, they might be spread a bit thin, especially when lockdowns kill the logistic trains/maint.

I remember all the tanks we had and how effective they were in winning the war in Afghanistan.

Just imagine shooting a tank round at someone out buying TP? Or grabbing a bite to eat?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I wonder how many infections and deaths they have at this time (it's winter there) during a normal flu season from flu?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.
You read that, and you feel like you're taking crazy pills.

I wonder how many infections and deaths they have at this time (it's winter there) during a normal flu season from flu?

Stop thinking, subject. We control your thoughts now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: To so us we better not ever step out of line again

LOL

Me either, brother. I haven't even set my beer down. Right now I'm just watching the show waiting for them to give me a reason to get into show business.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#11]
https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/106668066849850654

Video  ^^^

"Are you going to be going suburb to suburb, street to street, door to door, knocking on these and actively looking for people who are in the wrong house and fining them on the spot?"

Sydney police: "Absolutely."

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
With around 6k tanks, they might be spread a bit thin, especially when lockdowns kill the logistic trains/maint.

I remember all the tanks we had and how effective they were in winning the war in Afghanistan.

Just imagine shooting a tank round at someone out buying TP? Or grabbing a bite to eat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony of the left telling us that our "assault rifles" aren't effective against the gov't is that the most effective arm you could have in such a conflict is a "assault rifle" (and maybe some RPG'S ).
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol

Our Sherriff didn't even enforce mask mandates here in BFE NC, sorry your LE are tyrants.

Our Sherriff understands people know where his house is, and wants to keep everyone happy.

Polite rednecks only stay nice for so long.
View Quote

This actually gives me hope for us.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The whole world has gone mad.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No, the west's leaders have started down a path of full tyrannical control because of their shit decisions and they're afraid there is no going back for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole world has gone mad.
No, the west's leaders have started down a path of full tyrannical control because of their shit decisions and they're afraid there is no going back for them.
And people are being for it.

I'd say mad is accurate
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I have no doubt Chinese Joe will do the same if pushed that far by the crazy far Left.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nine deaths...better send in the troops!

View Quote

That's the difference between Australia and the US... so far.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Last year they were using aircraft to hunt down people who went camping in remote areas in violation of their lockdown.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Australia has consistently had the most over the top response to COVID of any first world nation.  That country is so fucked.

Last year they were using aircraft to hunt down people who went camping in remote areas in violation of their lockdown.  

I remember that
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that is why they will get what all tyrants have coming.

Quoted:
Aww man.

The prime minister assured us that New South Wales was the gold standard.

If you can't trust a man who crapped himself in a McDonald's, who can you trust?
View Quote

Wait, that REALLY happened?

Quoted:

I guess now we know why. You can't enjoy a good tyranny if the people can actually fight back.
View Quote

If this is what the Aussies fought two worlds wars for it, it was all for nothing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Australia has gone pretty gaga for fascism the past few years.

Dunno why the US bothered saving them from the Japanese.   Sounds like they'd prefer it to self-rule anyways.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#22]
After they were properly disarmed, the Aussies are now easy to control with force.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where are the aussie posters here on GD now? They used to defend whatever their retarded country does all the time.
View Quote

Some things can not and should never be defended.

Quoted:

Not just dem leaders.  Go check out DU.  The dem citizens are drooling for a lockdown.
View Quote

This, they are all insane.

Quoted:
The politicians and the "military" have names and they have addresses.

Until they start coming home to a burned down structure and a missing family they will continue to expand their power, and the "military" will continue to do their bidding.
View Quote

This, until they suffer consequences for fucking over the citizenry, they will continue to do so.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In less than 50 years, the United States military shooting at Americans, on American soil, will no longer be fodder for SHTF books.
View Quote

Fixed your typo for you...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lol

We don't have enough ground forces to ever come close to enforcing a stay at home order.

We couldn't even do that in Afghanistan and it's not much bigger than Texas.

It took half our Division and the NG just to control Nee Orleans, first few weeks had we not broken in the BX on the Naval base because of poor planning.

Without help from the public and outside agencies it will be a pretty big logistical problem.

And logistics Sorta sucks in the middle of a lockdown.

View Quote

There are plenty of leftists who would love to help crush Americans under their boots. They all think they're going to live in the palace and run the gulags after the "revolution."

Of course, they will end up where everyone else will, in a hastily dug trench in the woods once they are no longer useful to the New Fascists.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#26]
9!  Lock everything down.

more people will die in car accidents racing to buy TP before the lockdown.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:30:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Um... wow. A completely captive populace, held hostage by government.

"I hear that train a'coming..."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top