Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's pretty accurate about Scott, but unfair to some of the others who stayed in the fight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott Wickland (DS Agent) didn't seem to be put in a good light in several scenes of the movie.  The only DS agent portrayed in the movie who had a warrior attitude throughout was David Ubben (played by Demetrius Grosse).

That's pretty accurate about Scott, but unfair to some of the others who stayed in the fight.

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

The movie is factually inaccurate as it comes from people who witnessed about 30% of the overall event while assuming they know what happened.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

The movie is factually inaccurate as it comes from people who witnessed about 30% of the overall event while assuming they know what happened.  

View Quote

These things are difficult to really put together for even the guys there.  Combat is incredibly chaotic.  One guy can recall something a lot differently than someone else.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

These things are difficult to really put together for even the guys there.  Combat is incredibly chaotic.  One guy can recall something a lot differently than someone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

The majority of pivotal events had mostly already happened prior to the authors of that book even getting dressed.  

It was an Uber dick move to name people and then literally make up dialog and events as if things actually happened that way.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The majority of pivotal events had mostly already happened prior to the authors of that book even getting dressed.  

It was an Uber dick move to name people and then literally make up dialog and events as if things actually happened that way.  

View Quote
An Uber dick move like leaving American citizens unsupported while in contact and watching from a drone? Then lying about it?

Like that kind of dick move?

I'll forgive them taking some license.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is the NY Post article on the attempted Chinhook shootdown :

https://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/

Which was on July 25, 2012 .

The Benghazi attack was on September 11, 2012 .

Granted there is a time relationship between the two, but you can’t really say there is a cause and effect relationship .

On say July 28, 2012, I am sure the Clintons and Obama were like “Ahhh FUCK!  We have just been discovered giving or selling Stinger missiles to terrorists!  Those GRS guys didn’t find them in time….. well, fuck GRS and Ambassador Stevens!  They needed removed from the game board!  We can’t gave them talking to the press."  Hillary :  “I have an idea.”

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Some supposed behind the scenes info relating to the CIA and the film script

https://shadowproof.com/2019/07/30/cia-pressured-michael-bay-change-13-hours-benghazi-movie/
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#7]

That was a little different. Shugart and Gordon knew exactly what they were doing and were pretty sure of the outcome before they went in. They were true heroes
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Obama and Clinton's shit show, they let American's die.

They should be in prison.
View Quote

Do not forget xiden, he didn't know what was going on.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:23:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Just watched it because of this thread. No disrespect to the fallen and those that were there… but that movie was Hollywooded to fuck all.  They literally ruin everything they touch.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:56:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
clinton pulled the security clearances of all those contractors involved to screw them over
View Quote

Killary didn't pull their clearances, they violated their Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) by going to the press and then the clearances were pulled due to their own individual actions. When you work for the .gov, especially as a contractor, you are paid to do the job you were hired to do, not act as an unofficial spokesperson for the US Gov. Any interviews with the press are highly frowned upon no matter how innocent the topic and can lead to loss of clearance, termination or even imprisonment. The Gov wants to control the narrative and they didn't help by exposing what the Gov did or didn't do, or even what they were doing behind the scenes there with the Dip Cover.

Those guys knew what they were doing when they went to the press and I'm sure they were clear of mind and purpose when they did it. Going public like that assures you will never get another clearance from the Gov and I'm sure they weighed that out before they went to the press. They could have done the silent professional thing and kept their mouths shut and kept their jobs, but in the end they chose to expose that administration's in-action and how they allowed Americans to die and get injured. Good on 'em for doing that.

And in my experience, it probably wouldn't have made the news if Amb Stevens hadn't been killed or injured.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

View Quote
FedDC response.  Need I say more?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:47:47 AM EDT
[#13]
it's a good thing the bad guys didn't get a mortar tube into action until the very end, and then only expended a very few rounds. It could have been a very short fight indeed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:26:00 AM EDT
[#14]
There's a plaque for Sean Smith at the Embassy here pretty sobering to see every time you walk into the place.

RIP
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:34:25 AM EDT
[#15]
They left out the part where the Ghosts of Gaddafi come in with an armored convoy and get the Americans out.

Former top Gadaffi loyalists who formed a secret militia ended up rolling in and saving the day. Ridiculous shit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#16]
FBHO
FHRC
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:42:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Some of our guys died...not sure how we "won".  Their government left them out to dry as they got attacked.....and didn't lift a finger to help.  
View Quote

They won because, despite the best effort of the enemy to take their position and kill them all, and losing two of their own, they held their ground until the enemy gave up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:48:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I read the book and had the honor to meet Chris Paranto and Mark Geist (Tanto and OZ). Yes, it's legit...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 3:48:10 AM EDT
[#19]

Shugart and Gordon...  MOH......1993.......Mogadishu.....

Democrats in power then to....I hate'em

Especially the Democrats on this board.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Killary didn't pull their clearances, they violated their Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) by going to the press and then the clearances were pulled due to their own individual actions. When you work for the .gov, especially as a contractor, you are paid to do the job you were hired to do, not act as an unofficial spokesperson for the US Gov. Any interviews with the press are highly frowned upon no matter how innocent the topic and can lead to loss of clearance, termination or even imprisonment. The Gov wants to control the narrative and they didn't help by exposing what the Gov did or didn't do, or even what they were doing behind the scenes there with the Dip Cover.

Those guys knew what they were doing when they went to the press and I'm sure they were clear of mind and purpose when they did it. Going public like that assures you will never get another clearance from the Gov and I'm sure they weighed that out before they went to the press. They could have done the silent professional thing and kept their mouths shut and kept their jobs, but in the end they chose to expose that administration's in-action and how they allowed Americans to die and get injured. Good on 'em for doing that.

And in my experience, it probably wouldn't have made the news if Amb Stevens hadn't been killed or injured.

View Quote

Hmm, security clearances pulled just like Comey’s, Brennan’s, Clapper’s,  …………………?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:15:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I just watched again Blackhawk Down a couple days ago. Another betrayal of our military by a Clinton.
View Quote

Get ready for better things to come...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:23:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
RIP Vile Rat.
View Quote

EVE Online: Vile Rat Cyno Vigil Tribute (1080p)
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:25:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I asked them at a book signing,  how many mags they expended during the whole fight.   Tig said he got through almost 6 and some crew served boxes.
View Quote

Only six 30 round mags?
Or something else?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Forwarding to my bro., probably knows it....god damn it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:20:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
After 9/11 all of our embassies were forced to update their security to a very high level.  Ambassador Steven's compound wasn't an embassy so only the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) could approve the numerous requests sent from the ambassadors DSS team.
View Quote

The approval authority was at the undersec level,
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:23:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott Wickland (DS Agent) didn't seem to be put in a good light in several scenes of the movie.  The only DS agent portrayed in the movie who had a warrior attitude throughout was David Ubben (played by Demetrius Grosse).

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

how would you actually know unless you where there.  where you? or naw?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:27:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I get pissed with the scene where that CIA lady is begging for a flyover on the radio.
View Quote

DoD could not have responded, the procedure prior to the Sept 11 events was the Dept of State was to submit an EXSEC memo to DoD requesting support, and or POTUS would have to direct forces to conduct operations in a foreign country, neither occurred so the authority to operate did not exist for title x forces.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:40:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s simply untrue.

Massively untrue.  

@FedDC you say they only portrayed "30 percent" of what happened there... well the movie was about the guys that performed your so called "30 percent".. thats what Bay was presenting, the heros that performed and fought there.

the author of the book says you are massively incorrect..

"Zuckoff, who co-wrote his book with several of the GRS operators from that night, commenting, “I think the movie does an excellent job capturing the heroism and the sacrifices of the men I had the privilege to write about in the book."
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Kris Paronto seems legit.  You can find videos of him talking about it.  He was one of the shooters there.
View Quote

His book is pretty good. Got to meet him at a radio station event where he spoke. Amazing story.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Yep!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hmm, security clearances pulled just like Comey’s, Brennan’s, Clapper’s,  …………………?
View Quote

Maybe they were pulled, maybe they weren't. It all depends on what intel has been divulged and ultimately who is running interference for them from above and on the sidelines.

I can tell you from experience that lowly gov wage slaves and dirty, nasty contractors don't get the same courtesy as the figureheads UNLESS they have dirt on those above them, if they do then it's advancement and protection for their careers as a reward for their silence. If Bradley Manning was a General Officer and had done the same thing he would have been allowed to retire, would've signed a book deal and been fast tracked into a sweet DOD consulting job deciding the next useless camo pattern for the services, but instead he was jailed and ultimately missed an opportunity with the firing squad due to his mental issues being promoted by the BHO admin.

Those folks who came forward to expose what happened didn't get the same courtesies as the ones you mentioned due to their place in the food chain is all.

To be honest, I'm glad they came forward and exposed that administrations lack of action/response as well as the rhetoric they spewed about caring for American lives. Unfortunately, good people had to die or be disabled in order to show that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#32]
I never served.

I have a hard time watching that and Blackhawk down.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Only six 30 round mags?
Or something else?
View Quote

It’s been about 30 years since I have worn NODS/NVG’s and even back then, the Jolly Green Giant (yes, I am
old ) had its own FLIR pod…,

And this was before weapon mounted lasers/DBAL’s were even thought of, so …, given what technology the guys in Benghazi had , put the IR laser dot on the hadji out at whatever distance, and you’re pretty much 100% guaranteed 1shot 1 kill with every trigger press.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#35]

I'm not following you.

Are you inferring what occurred in Mogadishu is analogous to Benghazi?  If so, how?  Somalia was a DoD mission and there were plenty of resources on call. Yes, Gary and Randy lost their lives, as did 17 others but they weren't left to hang out to dry. They went to the fight knowing the dangers of what they were about to do. No greater love.......

Benghazi was a fuck up because the enemy order of battle intel wasn't plugged into the equation.  Honestly, that's not all that unusual with that agency as they aren't DoD and operate under different parameters, often using local assets.  

I have good friend that just left DSS who was on the Ambo's detail just prior to this going down. I know he has a bit of survivors guilt about not being there when it happened and honestly I never thought to ask him about the movie. I always assume that movies will take creative liberty, or outright lie, to pump up the story line.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:55:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They left out the part where the Ghosts of Gaddafi come in with an armored convoy and get the Americans out.

Former top Gadaffi loyalists who formed a secret militia ended up rolling in and saving the day. Ridiculous shit.
View Quote

That’s one of the items that surprised me when I went to listen to a talk that Chris Paronto gave the evening before the election in 2018.

Gadaffi loyalists….saved the day…Gadaffi….”…we came. We saw. He died!  Cackle, cackle,cackle…”

Gadaffi was a horrible human. So is that traitorous bitch.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It’s been about 30 years since I have worn NODS/NVG’s and even back then, the Jolly Green Giant (yes, I am
old ) had its own FLIR pod…,

And this was before weapon mounted lasers/DBAL’s were even thought of, so …, given what technology the guys in Benghazi had , put the IR laser dot on the hadji out at whatever distance, and you’re pretty much 100% guaranteed 1shot 1 kill with every trigger press.  

View Quote

One of the things that Paronto related that his rifle wasn’t sighted in and he actually had to use Kentucky windage to make hits.He related that was one of his major fuck ups.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I haven’t read the book.

But I kinda connected 2 and 2, or at least I thought I did.

I am probably wrong.

The Hillary State Department funneled American made Stinger missiles to Libya.  But once in Libya they went poof!  And got secret’ed away “underground” through Qatar (gutter) and at least one was used in an attempt to shoot down a Chinhook helicopter.  The missile’s warhead didn’t explode.  It just became embedded in the helo’s frame.  EOD came out the next day to defuse it.  They were able to get a serial number off it.  Eventually, that led DoD officials to discover that Stinger came from the State Department ( or CIA?) .

So I was always under the impression that those guys in Benghazi were part of a mission to track down and recover the rest of the Stingers before any real major damage was done…,like the shooting down of a civilian jet liner….which would really implicate Hillary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

The Americans there were supposed to die to clean up loose ends.

I haven’t read the book.

But I kinda connected 2 and 2, or at least I thought I did.

I am probably wrong.

The Hillary State Department funneled American made Stinger missiles to Libya.  But once in Libya they went poof!  And got secret’ed away “underground” through Qatar (gutter) and at least one was used in an attempt to shoot down a Chinhook helicopter.  The missile’s warhead didn’t explode.  It just became embedded in the helo’s frame.  EOD came out the next day to defuse it.  They were able to get a serial number off it.  Eventually, that led DoD officials to discover that Stinger came from the State Department ( or CIA?) .

So I was always under the impression that those guys in Benghazi were part of a mission to track down and recover the rest of the Stingers before any real major damage was done…,like the shooting down of a civilian jet liner….which would really implicate Hillary.

No.. the SN traced it to Qatar... what was coming out of Libya was SA7s and also Egyptian versions of it.

I talked to Kris at SHOT show a while back and he stated the book is accurate except for not NAMING the actual person giving the 1st hand account. IOW, the guy played by Krasonski is the only unnamed or unconfirmed person in it.

"We were told to 'stand down'. Those words were used verbatim—100 percent. If the truth of it affects someone's political career? Well, I'm sorry. It happens."

In the end.....Rone Woods was a friend. I met him back in the late 80s as we were both wrestling in Oregon for our high schools. We kept in touch and I was at the memorial dedication for him in Oregon.
His wife and kids are awesome people.

In the end.. I don't know the WHOLE truth but I do know that a stand down order was given and if Kris is telling me that...than it's probably true.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

About 6 months before the 2016 election, some caller to the Hannity radio show was absolutely adamant that there was a DVD copy of the drone footage from that night floating around.  This caller kinda implied that this DVD footage would get released to the public and be the October surprise if it looked like Hillary was going to win.

Could you imagine that..,,

There could be some tag line at the end of the video like “America, would you trust your son’s and daughter’s lives to Commander in Chief Hillary Clinton? "

About the only thing better than the silent /  audio-less overhead drone footage of that night would be if the radio traffic from the GRS contractors to “Bob” asking to go rescue Ambassador Stevens on 3 different occasions could be dubbed in and time stamped.

Sooooo.,,,,with a drone overhead flying that begs several questions….

1.  Was it a DoD asset?  Or a CIA asset?

2.  Where was it launched and recovered from?

3.  Let’s say it was launched from Bum Fuck, Libya, how long does it take to fly from Bum Fuck to an orbiting position over Benghazi?

4.  Was it launched prior to hostilities starting in Benghazi on the 11th?

5.  Was it always SOP to have a drone flying over Benghazi at night.,,, every night?

6.  If it was not SOP, and it was launched prior to the hostilities starting on the 11th, who ordered it to be launched?

7.  Based on whose intell was it launched?

8.  Which popcorn and refreshments did Hillary and Obama partake in while they watched the Ambassador’s compound getting over run on the big screen inside the White House’s “SCIF” ?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:13:26 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
see how the American government just left them all there in Benghazi to die.   I'm still pissed after watching it.....

It's happened before and will happen again.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/8818e94faf0a6bd203f4497a725e23c9_jpg-2032570.JPG

Rest in peace,  bad motherfuckers...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Watching that movie just made me angry.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

One of the things that Paronto related that his rifle wasn’t sighted in and he actually had to use Kentucky windage to make hits.He related that was one of his major fuck ups.
View Quote

I'm not sure what the SOP was there but I'd assume that the Chief of Station wanted a low viz profile so there wasn't a lot of live fire.

Also it's not uncommon to fall in on a weapon when you rotate in and never get a chance to zero it up.  That's not a great excuse as there are techniques for a rudimentary zero by bore sighting. The PEQs also have a slaved visible laser that greatly assists in in getting that on paper as well. Of course everything needs to be confirmed with live fire but you can get close. The real problem will be at range with that whole mil relationship jazz.

An old team mate was doing counter piracy stuff for few years and he told me that on one ship he was on the Captain held the keys to weapons cases. He never got to even see his guns, let alone zero them up.  Some Captains were all about daily live fires to keep the skills up and some were plainly anti-gun and only allowed the security guys on board because the company said so. All this goes with the job.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No.. the SN traced it to Qatar... what was coming out of Libya was SA7s and also Egyptian versions of it.

I talked to Kris at SHOT show a while back and he stated the book is accurate except for not NAMING the actual person giving the 1st hand account. IOW, the guy played by Krasonski is the only unnamed or unconfirmed person in it.

"We were told to 'stand down'. Those words were used verbatim—100 percent. If the truth of it affects someone's political career? Well, I'm sorry. It happens."

In the end.....Rone Woods was a friend. I met him back in the late 80s as we were both wrestling in Oregon for our high schools. We kept in touch and I was at the memorial dedication for him in Oregon.
His wife and kids are awesome people.

In the end.. I don't know the WHOLE truth but I do know that a stand down order was given and if Kris is telling me that...than it's probably true.
View Quote

Like I said, I was probably wrong about trying to tie 2 and 2 together.

One would think if you were in Hillary’s shoes or Obama’s shoes and you heard that a State Department (CIA?) supplied Stinger tried to shoot down  a US military Chinhook helicopter, that you’re asshole would get puckered up really tight.

The only option then would be to send out other people and/or contractors like GRS  to track down the remaining Stingers.

Because you know it just wasn’t one Stinger that got “walked” into AlQ’s or ISIS’s hands.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:21:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not sure what the SOP was there but I'd assume that the Chief of Station wanted a low viz profile so there wasn't a lot of live fire.

Also it's not uncommon to fall in on a weapon when you rotate in and never get a chance to zero it up.  That's not a great excuse as there are techniques for a rudimentary zero by bore sighting. The PEQs also have a slaved visible laser that greatly assists in in getting that on paper as well. Of course everything needs to be confirmed with live fire but you can get close. The real problem will be at range with that whole mil relationship jazz.

An old team mate was doing counter piracy stuff for few years and he told me that on one ship he was on the Captain held the keys to weapons cases. He never got to even see his guns, let alone zero them up.  Some Captains were all about daily live fires to keep the skills up and some were plainly anti-gun and only allowed the security guys on board because the company said so. All this goes with the job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was mainly because they take their rifles out and then they put it back into the cage. But yeah...where do you confirm your zero when you can't fire.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They won because, despite the best effort of the enemy to take their position and kill them all, and losing two of their own, they held their ground until the enemy gave up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Finally got around to watching that movie tonight.  Wow......talk about a bunch of true American badass heroes who fought as hard as they could, not backing down, even with families at home waiting for them.  Is that really how it went down? If so, how in the hell was our government not held accountable for any of that?  Letting all of that play out without any air support?  Or basically any support at all.  Talk about a clusterfu*k.

Awesome movie if you are in the mood to see a bunch of American badasses that fought like heroes and never gave up........and see how the American government just left them all there in Benghazi to die.   I'm still pissed after watching it.....

View Quote

Since you have been kinda living under a rock….

The two Delta dudes who made it to the Benghazi compound were awarded medals for their actions that night :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-us-commandos-involved-in-benghazi-rescue-to-be-privately-honored-for-bravery

One was Army.

The other was a Marine.

Sooooo.,, that also begs the question, how did the Delta dudes become aware that the shit was hitting the fan at the Benghazi compound?

There are more questions that one could derive from that…. But I’ll just leave it at that ….

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If there was ever a traitorous cunt in the U.S. it would be her.

I wonder where her kid was when that cluster went down.

Self serving and in control of the deep state till this day. How do these people get into positions of power?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If there was ever a traitorous cunt in the U.S. it would be her.

I wonder where her kid was when that cluster went down.

Self serving and in control of the deep state till this day. How do these people get into positions of power?

Her kid, as in Chelsea? Enjoying the benefit of millions in Haitian relief funds is my guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

snip...

Sooooo.,, that also begs the question, how did the Delta dudes become aware that the shit was hitting the fan at the Benghazi compound?

snip...

View Quote

I don't believe the issue has ever been that there was lack of intel as to the emerging threat. The discussion has been why wasn't that Intel actioned with some type of mitigating measures such as displacing or reinforcing?  

It's pretty easy to Monday morning this stuff but the fog or war is real and so is risk analysis and subsequent weighting of COA development.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Since you have been kinda living under a rock….

The two Delta dudes who made it to the Benghazi compound were awarded medals for their actions that night :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-us-commandos-involved-in-benghazi-rescue-to-be-privately-honored-for-bravery

One was Army.

The other was a Marine.

There are more questions that one could derive from that…. But I’ll just leave it at that ….

View Quote

The were DoD forces assigned to support the CIA and were Title 50 forces at the time and not Title 10 forces at the time.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top