Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/3/2004 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/3/2004 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]
geez- did he spend all his money on the bathroom, that he doesn't have enough left over to buy a camera to post pics?
Link Posted: 6/3/2004 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
GOOD NIGHT! Are we still talking about a damn BATHROOM?
Link Posted: 6/3/2004 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you marry John F'in Kerrys wife's sister?
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
maybe he's rentin out ole'  heffners grotto,,,, if thats the case PICS plz ,,,,,

1000sq ft come on man,, most homes are 1000-1500,,,unless you have one of them thar bling  bling MTv rapper cribs with a 56inch plasma in the kids room and  yer own projection room for ""movie"" night!  
if you do way to go,, but show us some pics...
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
waltonfeed.com/old/outhouse.jpg

That's 1000 square inches.........................
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You have a 1000 sq ft bathroom??

Shit, thats more than 1/2 my house.

Shit! It's bigger than my two bedroom apt!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#13]
nope, too long with no response...................

im gonna have to issue an official "BULLSHIT"

ONLY pics can now bring you back from the shame of being called out, on what i'm thinking is a fictional shithouse

no internet pictures either, something distinguishable in the pictures...............even a "fuck you rdnec" sign would work, but has to be something
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I believe him. I've read his posts. I have an idea about the relative "ching" he has.

I expect a 1000 sqf bathroom is proportional to his house.
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
if he's got so much "ching" then why, oh why, did he not fork out the $100 (obviously pocket change) to become a platinum member, and instead elected to become a gold member and be in the company of such poor bastards as myself
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
yampyland.home.insightbb.com/Bathroom.jpg

That's almost my bathroom.... I take the cordless phone and the lapop in with me when I know I'm going to be a while and don't want to miss a post....
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
if he's got so much "ching" then why, oh why, did he not fork out the $100 (obviously pocket change) to become a platinum member, and instead elected to become a gold member and be in the company of such poor bastards as myself

Ditto! I call BS!
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I dunno, my dad tought me not to brag about nice things.
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
hielo, are you just bored, or simply boorish?

I understand that you have the wherewithal, hielo, but why the ostentatious show on this Board?

Don't the weekly meetings of the Junior League at your swank diggs sufficiently alert the 'really important people' to your financial status?

Just feel like slumming among the hoi polloi, eh?

With so many illnesses and deaths reported, with divorces rampant among the ranks, and approximately 20% (IIRC) of the Board unemployed (and the remaining 80% underemployed, at least in our own minds!), it is surely special of you to show your material blessings for us all to behold!

You have given us all much food for thought about our own material needs and financial abilities!

Thank you for your kind services in this regard!

Eric The(MateriallyChallenged)Hun

My thoughts exactly...
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok, so my wife and I have two seperate bathrooms, she likes to have all her foo-foo stuff out and at easy reach, while I have a veritable library in mine.  So, my wife decides she is going to removdel my bathroom, but not allow me any input.  Well, to a lesser man, who was not quite so sure of his wife, this may have been daunting, but I had faith.

Two months later, (Of almost around the clock action, two teams of workmen), My wife allowed me to take my first look this afternoon.

She had a wall knocked out and enlarged the room to about 1000sf, she also had part of the lower story taken over.

She installed a rock grotto, with a lap pool and a soaking tub (sorta like a Japanesse tub), but large enough for two people.  The lap pool has a device on it so that there is water resistance as you swim, thats cool.  The shower area is large enough for the two of us with no problem, it has 15 shower heads, so you are completely enveloped in water.  very nice, it is also programmable so that you can alternate hot and cold water hitting you, or some heads doing hot and some doing cold.

She had a bloomberg terminal put in and two large screen tv's.  The tv's are tied into the Kalidescope movie jukebox we have, 5000 movies at the tip of my finger.  Too cool.

The only thing she forgot is the refigerator, I am all pruned up and I guess I will have to leave eventually, or I could have her bring me dinner in here, but I don't want my kids thinking I am strange.

Bathrooms are very nice.

Lap pool, grotto, two TV's (large screen), soaking tub, 15 head shower....

I can do the math on 1000 sqf.

"She had a wall knocked out and enlarged the room to about 1000sf, she also had part of the lower story taken over."

Nice try,  post pics or STFU.

TRG

Well he's a liar or just a run of the mill braggart.

Edited because braggart apparently has two g's
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Still no damn pics.

So I'm calling BS...

SIMPLY TO GET SOME DAMN PICS!

Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Folks, hielo has the geetus to do precisely what he has described.

Described in excruciating detail!

One might almost say, 'insufferable' detail.

But that would be rude! Almost as rude as..., well, you know.

Eric The(CovetousnessDoesNotBecomeMe)Hun

If he does have money it's a shame he didn't buy himself some class and manners.
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#27]
If it's a lie, who fucking cares? I assume everything is a lie I read on the internet until I see some proof, and I aint seen no proof here yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2004 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Alfred: Mr Wayne, you have a phone call waiting...

Link Posted: 6/7/2004 5:33:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Bump waiting for the proof pics.
I would just like to mention that a guy who could afford such a lavish bathroom surely could afford a digi camera, right?
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I would just like to mention that a guy who could afford such a lavish bathroom surely could afford a digi camera, right?

<lol>, got a digital camera, thanks for the concern.

Problem I have is, I find it unseemly to post pictures of my bathroom, it is a simple matter of decorum for me.

But thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Problem I have is, I find it unseemly to post pictures of my bathroom, it is a simple matter of decorum for me.

But thanks anyway.

Let me get this straight, You can brag about this bathroom in painful detail but to post pics would somehow violate an unseen rule of decorum ?
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:06:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Well, we all have to start somewhere, maybe your next bathroom will be a little bigger Hielo.    If you keep your nose to the grindstone even you can amount to something.    Take some advice from old crappybob and hang in there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Ok, so my wife and I have two seperate bathrooms, she likes to have all her foo-foo stuff out and at easy reach, while I have a veritable library in mine.  So, my wife decides she is going to removdel my bathroom, but not allow me any input.  Well, to a lesser man, who was not quite so sure of his wife, this may have been daunting, but I had faith.

Two months later, (Of almost around the clock action, two teams of workmen), My wife allowed me to take my first look this afternoon.

She had a wall knocked out and enlarged the room to about 1000sf, she also had part of the lower story taken over.

She installed a rock grotto, with a lap pool and a soaking tub (sorta like a Japanesse tub), but large enough for two people.  The lap pool has a device on it so that there is water resistance as you swim, thats cool.  The shower area is large enough for the two of us with no problem, it has 15 shower heads, so you are completely enveloped in water.  very nice, it is also programmable so that you can alternate hot and cold water hitting you, or some heads doing hot and some doing cold.

She had a bloomberg terminal put in and two large screen tv's.  The tv's are tied into the Kalidescope movie jukebox we have, 5000 movies at the tip of my finger.  Too cool.

The only thing she forgot is the refigerator, I am all pruned up and I guess I will have to leave eventually, or I could have her bring me dinner in here, but I don't want my kids thinking I am strange.

Bathrooms are very nice.

Yeah.  For a shit, shower and shave.   I'd rather spend my quality time out in the Gulf with my wife and kids.

What are you? Howard Hughes?

On page 40 of the same article it states: "Facing Hughes at the foot of his bed, as always, was his movie screen. Behind his bed, as always, was his movie projector. Alongside the bed was his special amplifier for the movie sound track, its controls in easy reach. For years he had lain in bed watching movies, immersed in a series of two-dimensional worlds that he chose himself and totally controlled. He ran his favorites over and over, the sound turned up to accommodate his impaired hearing, the dialogue booming and reverberating in the darkened room. He had run his No. 1 choice, Ice Station Zebra, more than 150 times, until his functionaries knew the entire sound track by heart."

Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:23:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

But thanks anyway.

It's only poor decorum if you take a pic of yourself pinching one out in your new bathroom.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Must be for the waterfall.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Ain't capitalism Grand!

Yes it is...so are wills.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But thanks anyway.

Okay, I can repect that.

Can we get pics of the wife then?  Or is she being remodeled also?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#39]

LOL!

Link Posted: 6/7/2004 9:15:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But thanks anyway.

Okay, I can repect that.

Can we get pics of the wife then?  Or is she being remodeled also?

Sgatr15

Sometimes you are one seriously funny bastard!
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
That is 8 sq. ft. bigger than my house.

Mine too bro.  We in the 992 club.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is 8 sq. ft. bigger than my house.

Mine too bro.  We in the 992 club.

HAAAA!!!

Peasants!!!

Mine's 1023!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Link Posted: 6/7/2004 9:34:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Screw these slobs, hielo, congrats on the bathroom, truly. I do have one question though, do you sound better when you sing in the shower now? I cannot help but think I would sound better in a bigger room...hmmm, gotta look into that.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#44]
pics dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#45]
My bathroom looks like that pic slumlord posted that time.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Ok, you brought this up, you started the topic. You wanted the attention haveing a bathroom like you described would bring. So now you got the attention and we want pics. Fair trade.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Ok, you brought this up, you started the topic. You wanted the attention haveing a bathroom like you described would bring. So now you got the attention and we want pics. Fair trade.

<lol>, I was sitting in the soak tub, with my laptop connected tot eh network, steam forming on the lcd panel, with fox news on one tv and the bloomberg terminal piped onto the other, I got carried away by revealing a bit of my personal life, Mea Culpa!

It's a great bathroom, but a bathroom none the less, for me, a rather private room.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#48]
If you're gonna talk about it, you should show a pic once in a while.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
If you're gonna talk about it, you should show a pic once in a while.

<lol>, I talk about my wife, children and dogs, but I don't plan on posting any pictures of them either.
Link Posted: 6/7/2004 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top