Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 12:05:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know where that "This is a Gun Free Home" poster is on the net? Its got a Beretta 92 profile, with one of those big red circle-slash things over top of it.  I have it on paper, but i need the electronic version, because my paper copy is really beaten up.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Gonna hand one up in your window?  Good plan...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing like telling criminals that you're unarmed.

Another brilliantly stupid idea.

Then again....maybe it's not such a bad idea.  Imagine the look on some punks face when he walks into one of our boardmembers houses only to discover that the sign was lying.

Sweeeeeet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No, no, its not for me, its for our assistant RA.  She says she can live her whole life without touching, using, or owning guns (and that I dont need one either), so i'm gonna print up a stack for her and say "If you dont need guns, hang one of these in every window of your house" and see what she can stammer out while trying to figure out what to say.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Same thoughts, go hunting without leaving the home.  Just need a big guttin tree in the backyard to string um up.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody has got to know where I can get it.
I've only got two nights left here to show her how ignorant she is.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership has it.

Here is a link:

[url]http://www.jpfo.org/[/url]

And while you are there go to "what's new" and look at the Democide link.  After you have done that you will know for sure why we are right on the issue of the 2nd Amendment.

Once you have done that, join their org.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:29:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Wouldn't that be called 'baiting the field'?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top