[#1]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Ped State…liberal shithole.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:53:03 AM EDT
[#4]
All white professors are ingraining supremacist attitudes and values even if unconsciously so all white professors male and female must be removed and replaced with black,yellow,red, & brown professors forthwith...
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Try so hard ro be relevant.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#6]
How sophomoric.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Remove their accreditation. They are no longer institutions of higher learning. No more taxpayer money for such BS institutions.

Just for starters, how can you teach the Humanities, if you have no clue what humanity is?

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
88.75% of students at the university approved the change, campusreform.org reported.
View Quote

But I thought Gen-Z was gonna be our conservative saviors?

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Years ago, the a local collage hear took care of that. They did away with grades. And somehow, no one seems to think that maters.... If you pays your money, it must mean your educated.
View Quote

English is hard
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So you believe that Sandusky is not guilty?

That the 50 or so men who have come forward so far are after the money, trailer-trash, liars, ..............?

That Peterno, Curley, and company didn't know what he was and didn't attempt to sweep the whole thing under the rug?

That the prosecution and jury got it wrong?

@FS7

View Quote

I think you need to understand more about the initial allegations and how they started - indeed, how specifically it was about money according to the first "victim" and his mother. Once the gravy train started, people came out of the woodwork with whatever they wanted and got paid. This system was publicly gamed by an individual making a deliberately false claim to illustrate how easy it was.

I didn't change my mind all at once, but it started when I read that all of the supposed victims initially defended Sandusky, saying nothing had happened (in fact, they all spoke highly of him) UNTIL they had "repressed memories" recovered. I grew up during the moral panic of the 80s and it still fascinates me how physically impossible claims can imprison people. This case is not of the sort like flushing kids down toilets, but it does involve Sandusky essentially being a time traveler.

If you want to understand more about how this happens, read about the McMartin trial or the Fells Acres trial. Those are significantly older and have more benefit of hindsight. But 10 years later this particular case certainly has unraveled.

It's a long investment but I encourage listening. It's eye-opening.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As a mechanical engineer I thought I was safe from it.

Fucking wrong I was.
View Quote
wait until you get a job.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#12]
People here still think their kid is immune down to indoctrination and sends him or her off to these universities anyway.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#13]
"The senate also called for the term 'super seniors' to be axed. That refers to students who have taken longer than the usual four years to complete their studies, over fears the moniker could make some of them self-conscious".  

"They" will now be referred to as "lazy fuckers, that shout go get a job"
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think you need to understand more about the initial allegations and how they started - indeed, how specifically it was about money according to the first "victim" and his mother. Once the gravy train started, people came out of the woodwork with whatever they wanted and got paid. This system was publicly gamed by an individual making a deliberately false claim to illustrate how easy it was.

I didn't change my mind all at once, but it started when I read that all of the supposed victims initially defended Sandusky, saying nothing had happened (in fact, they all spoke highly of him) UNTIL they had "repressed memories" recovered. I grew up during the moral panic of the 80s and it still fascinates me how physically impossible claims can imprison people. This case is not of the sort like flushing kids down toilets, but it does involve Sandusky essentially being a time traveler.

If you want to understand more about how this happens, read about the McMartin trial or the Fells Acres trial. Those are significantly older and have more benefit of hindsight. But 10 years later this particular case certainly has unraveled.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty.

That the 50 or so men who have come forward so far are after the money, trailer-trash, liars, ..............?
A few yes, a majority, no. Going back 30/40 years to the 1970's.

That Paterno, Curley, and company didn't know what he was and didn't attempt to sweep the whole thing under the rug?
They knew, they did - two even admitted it at their trials and were found guilty. Third found guilty and trying to stay out of jail. One dead.

They did not.

That Peterno, Curley, and company didn't know what he was and didn't attempt to sweep the whole thing under the rug?

@FS7

You didn't specifically answer my questions - my opinions - what are yours?

Guilty.

That Paterno, Curley, and company didn't know what he was and didn't attempt to sweep the whole thing under the rug?
They knew, they did - two even admitted it at their trials and were found guilty. Third found guilty and trying to stay out of jail. One dead.

They did not.

@FS7
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
when will they be removing the "men" and "man" from women and woman?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yall think that's bad, but it's not just the university. I live locally. The people here are all in favor of this BS, not just the students and school. They've started to indoctrinate the kids in grade school too. You can't walk through the downtown State College area TODAY without seeing masks, hundreds of rainbow flags, SJW propaganda posted on businesses, and don't even get me started on the local teens working at those stores. I stopped into Dunkin to grab a coffee and legitimately couldn't tell you the gender of a single employee there.
View Quote

They just do it a little differently here, but their goal is the same.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-uses-coercive-policies-xinjiang-drive-down-uyghur-birth-rates-think-tank-2021-05-13/
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Doesn't this discriminate against transgenders that want to be identified as a him or her?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#19]
cant2s believe FAA hasnt changed  "Notice To Airmen" mesSages .
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Idiocracy: Your Shit's All Retarded (long version)
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#21]

WMNST 509: Feminist Pedagogies 3 CreditsThis interdisciplinary graduate seminar gives students an overview of the theoretical, epistemological, and methodological foundations of feminist pedagogy. We will examine theoretical frameworks of teaching and learning that promote justice and social change (i.e. praxis), as well as feminist pedagogical strategies that can be utilized within and beyond the classroom (i.e. practice). Students can expect to engage with various critical and liberatory pedagogies, pedagogies of identity and difference, and signature pedagogies. They will learn how feminist epistemologies shape (and are shaped by) ethical classroom practice, focusing on specific ways in which to cultivate and nurture feminist teaching and learning. In addition, students will also learn how to develop a syllabus and teaching philosophy.

Andragogy refers to methods and principles used in adult education. The word comes from the Greek - (andr-), meaning "man", and  (agogos), meaning "leader of". Therefore, andragogy literally means "leading man", whereas "pedagogy" literally means "leading children".
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]
My dad would be ashamed of what his alma mater has become. I know one of the sociologist professors over there. She is a full out Marxist nut job who all of the students adore. Because of that, I’m not surprised that many students approve of the bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You didn't specifically answer my questions .

Guilty.

They did not.

@FS7
View Quote

I'm sorry, I thought it would have been obvious.

No, I do not believe Sandusky is guilty for many reasons, some of which I have stated and others which I have not.

Yes, the men who have come forward are lying. I do not care why as I think it's irrelevant, but the promise of money is the primary reason.

No, they did not cover up sexual abuse as none happened. They responded to the claims when they were told based on an appropriate understanding of the supposed gravity of the situation (which is not what was reported).

I should note all of this is covered in great detail in the podcast. I would encourage you to listen if you have any sort of open mind. It goes quite in depth on the initial allegation, the extensive search and ultimate recruitment of victims, the promise of money to almost anybody making any claim, the actions of the administration, all of it. There's no point in me summarizing what I know and believe here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Will they still allow faculty to ass fuck children?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Most idiotic generation of people in the history of the fucking Country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

88.75% of students at the university approved the change, campusreform.org reported.

Most idiotic generation of people in the history of the fucking Country.

I don't believe they got to that number without some serious fuckery.  Hugely biased poll questioning, very selective polling, etc.

Or they just outright made it up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I am making more of a point these days to say yes sir and yes ma'am.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Probably makes it easier to employ pedophiles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#28]
The simple solution is.....Don't sent your kids to such places.

I don't say anything when someone waxes all proud of their spawn about getting into some liberal university but I think to myself....Way to go dad for paying for the liberal indoctrination of our youth.

Parents are way too hung-up on the "good school" thing.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Raping “them” in the shower
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
LMAO...lower division is clearly discriminatory and negative.
View Quote

It reeks of Untermenschen!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Now Penn State goes woke! University will drop 'male-centric' terms like 'freshman' and 'senior' - as well as the phrase 'him or her' in a bid to become more inclusive
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9581189/Penn-State-mocked-woke-banning-sexist-words-junior-senior.html

In April, the University's Senate Committee on Curricular Affairs passed the 'Removal of Gendered & Binary Terms from Course and Program Descriptions'
The senate recommended replacing freshman/sophomore/junior/senior with 'first-year',' second-year' etc.
Other recommendations included replacing 'underclassmen' and 'upperclassmen' with 'lower division' and 'upper division'
The phrase 'him or her' was also replaced with 'them' in a bid to become gender neutral
Reaction to the resolution online has been mixed, with some people mocking the move as a failed attempt to be 'woke'

The senate also recommended replacing freshman/sophomore/junior/senior with 'first-year',' second-year' etc.

Its members suggested replacing gendered pronouns with neutral terms like 'student,' 'faculty member' or staff member.'  

Other recommendations included replacing 'underclassmen' and 'upperclassmen' with 'lower division' and 'upper division.'

The senate also called for the term 'super seniors' to be axed. That refers to students who have taken longer than the usual four years to complete their studies, over fears the moniker could make some of them self-conscious.  

The announcement drew mixed criticism from people online, with some calling the move the schools attempt to be 'woke.'

View Quote

End gov backing of student loans and cancel the debt owed, let these hives of insanity burn.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"Lower division" and "Upper division" denote suppression and superiority.  I am triggered and demand these phrases removed immediately
View Quote
And separation! By definition "Division" is a divisive term, no oneness or inclusivity (new word made just for this).
And "Year"! Year denotes a finite period of time separate from others, therefore not "Equal and One"
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The simple solution is.....Don't sent your kids to such places.

I don't say anything when someone waxes all proud of their spawn about getting into some liberal university but I think to myself....Way to go dad for paying for the liberal indoctrination of our youth.

Parents are way too hung-up on the "good school" thing.

View Quote

This is correct. I have young children and I'm grossly overeducated, yet my opinion of institutions of "higher learning" drops more every year. Despite having ample time to plan I'm thinking of ways to avoid college that don't involve the military (also a woke nightmare). At this point it seems like Liberty is a good place, while everything else is an indoctrination hellscape.

Starving the beast is the correct course of action.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:31:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How is it fair to be labeling people with terms like first or second?

Shouldn't everyone be equal?

I'm really concerned about how some people aren't getting grades as high as others too. That doesn't seem to be inclusive. Shouldn't everyone be equal?
View Quote
I agree.  How dare some people are more successful than I?  How dare some of them are better looking than I?  How dare they have prettier wife than mine?  How dare they are taller and much better built than I?  Since it is impossible for me to rise to their level, I therefore demand they be artificially suppressed to my level.  Only then will equality be achieved.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As a mechanical engineer I thought I was safe from it.

Fucking wrong I was.
View Quote

When I was in school like 10 years ago I was in Criminology. I saw a lot of other programs starting to make major changes to what they could and couldn't discuss. I was glad I was in criminology as it tends to be conservative types looking to get into LE or former .mil and that sort. I figured it would be one of the last stand type of degrees that would hold out the longest before caving into woke ideology. Fast forward to last year and I had figured I would go for a Masters Degree. I took about 2 classes and realized it is definitely now fully taken over by the woke.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Why do you think the aliens are showing up now? Even they’re tired of this shit
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:05:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, I do not believe Sandusky is guilty for many reasons, some of which I have stated and others which I have not.

Yes, the men who have come forward are lying. I do not care why as I think it's irrelevant, but the promise of money is the primary reason.

No, they did not cover up sexual abuse as none happened. They responded to the claims when they were told based on an appropriate understanding of the supposed gravity of the situation (which is not what was reported).

I should note all of this is covered in great detail in the podcast. I would encourage you to listen if you have any sort of open mind. It goes quite in depth on the initial allegation, the extensive search and ultimate recruitment of victims, the promise of money to almost anybody making any claim, the actions of the administration, all of it. There's no point in me summarizing what I know and believe here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't specifically answer my questions .

Guilty.

They did not.

@FS7

Well, we certainly disagree on all points, which is fine That's one of the few things that we can arguably still do in this country, depending on the audience/setting.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:25:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is correct. I have young children and I'm grossly overeducated, yet my opinion of institutions of "higher learning" drops more every year. Despite having ample time to plan I'm thinking of ways to avoid college that don't involve the military (also a woke nightmare). At this point it seems like Liberty is a good place, while everything else is an indoctrination hellscape.

Starving the beast is the correct course of action.
View Quote

Yes, I went to a PA state school then to PSU for grad work in the 1970's. State school very conservative, PSU mostly. Both now disgustingly one-sidedly liberal.

The alternative?

Wonder how a place like Penn Tech (2/4 year business/tech/nursing oriented degrees/certificates) is oriented? You would think it would lean conservatively. One problem I see, it's a PSU branch.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top