Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 2:48:25 AM EDT
Was going to buy some ammo when I stumbled upon this.

AIM Surplus has a one day sale (MAY 23rd ONLY!) going on for these rifles - $29.95

Check it out at www.aimsurplus.com

Now instead of buying ammo for my AR15, I picked up a M44 and some dirt-cheap ammo to go with it![%(]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:12:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Only works if you already have a ink-signed copy of FFL on file with them [b]before[/b] you order.  Oh well . . .
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 3:30:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Only works if you already have a ink-signed copy of FFL on file with them [b]before[/b] you order.  Oh well . . .
View Quote

Didn't know that. My original plan was to order a rifle (over the net, which I already did) and them send the a signed copy of my FFL later today (when the place opens)...now what?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]
FAX the FFL copy?

Norm
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Norm G:
FAX the FFL copy?

Norm
View Quote

I thought everybody wanted "signed in ink" copies of an FFL...don't think fax's are accepted. I'll call AIM when they open up for business, 9AM E.S.T.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Tried to call AIM, phone is busy(go figure)

Anyome know if AIM is cool about ordering rifles on the net first, THEN send them a copy of my FFL?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got through and he said sold out.
Web orders started at 12 last night and they are overwhelmed.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:04:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, it has to be an inked copy.

ALL ORDERS PLACED WITHOUT A FFL ON FILE WILL BE DESTROYED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:09:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh well, just got back from Wholesale Guns & Ammo in Islandia, NY and picked up a Polish M44 for $59.99 + NYS tax. Not bad if you consider $29.99 (AIM Sale price) plus FFL Fee of $30...still fair enough, I'm satisfied
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#9]
AIM's website now says the sale is over on the M44s. They are out of stock. I wouldn't have minded getting one, but as Waverunner said, when you figure in shipping and the transfer fee, it really isn't any better of a deal than I can already find locally. Here in Washington, Big 5 has them on sale for $59.99 all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top