User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Women generally want both: a man that makes them tingle and a man that makes them feel safe and secure.

The intelligent woman seeks both in the same man.

The trainwreck woman seeks a separate man for each.
View Quote

It takes a village.....of Alphas and Betas to satisfy her needs.....or a man who is rich, famous, athletic, tall, celebrated, and has lots of time for her.

A Superman who settles for Lois Lane....when he deserves Wonder Woman.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't necessarily endorse it (the species would die out in 1 generation ), but say the following phrase to a party girl who is ~35 and settling down, and you might as well throw a bucket of snakes on her lap

"No hymen no diamond."
View Quote

"Shots fired! Shots fired!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"If you didn't want me in your prime, don't expect me to work 30 years to subsidize your decline."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If you didn't want me in your prime, I don't want you in your decline"

"If you didn't want me in your prime, don't expect me to work 30 years to subsidize your decline."

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A couple sentences in, it's clear she's into bad boys who mistreat her, and that she probably would drive a good man crazy with games.
View Quote

The kind of games she had to play to keep the bad boys interested are incongruent with a successful long term relationship.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wes was the opposite of my *type* when we met.   I remember my best friend called him hot and I was like, "Really?  You think so?"  I just wasn't initially instantly attracted to him.  

It didn't take long for it to grow though and now, of course, I think he's the hottest thing on 2 legs.  But several years ago I came to the realization that most of the men I find attractive now look similar to him as far as coloring and features.  

On malleability, how much longer do you think it'll take for everybody to have the hots for fatties?  
View Quote

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Greek and Roman statues, and the artwork of Ruebens and Bottecelli?

Sandro Botecelli, Birth Of Venus

Peter Paul Reubens, The Fall Of Man

None of these are skinny gals.  Throughout the bulk of recorded Western history, the apex of female beauty was a "thicc" gal with pale skin.

The "ideal" of a fit/skinny gal with a tan did not come to culture until the surfer/hippy days of the 60's and models like Twiggy.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
It seems the MGTOW ranks are growing on ar15.com.

Women are doing an excellent job recruiting.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Greek and Roman statues, and the artwork of Ruebens and Bottecelli?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg/600px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Peter_Paul_Rubens_004.jpg/800px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_004.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/4/13/1428894048093/7da74084-6bde-4a72-b646-f14044619396-2060x1236.jpeg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=b4611c428508ea314cab474151947beb

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/A2CBNN/elegant-marble-statue-of-a-young-woman-with-flowers-in-piazza-del-A2CBNN.jpg

None of these are skinny gals.  Throughout the bulk of recorded Western history, the apex of female beauty was a "thicc" gal with pale skin.

The "ideal" of a fit/skinny gal with a tan did not come to culture until the surfer/hippy days of the 60's and models like Twiggy.  
View Quote

@midcap
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg/600px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Peter_Paul_Rubens_004.jpg/800px-Peter_Paul_Rubens_004.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/static/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2015/4/13/1428894048093/7da74084-6bde-4a72-b646-f14044619396-2060x1236.jpeg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format&fit=max&dpr=2&s=b4611c428508ea314cab474151947beb

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/A2CBNN/elegant-marble-statue-of-a-young-woman-with-flowers-in-piazza-del-A2CBNN.jpg

View Quote

It had been more than 5 minutes since I posted that so at first I was confused as to how a post about my husband spurred a response about meaty girls.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#9]
In other words:  “I’ve wasted my youth sleeping with random “cool” bad boys, but now that I’m old, and my looks are fading, I’m going to look for a decent, high-value man who won’t mind permanently hooking up with a woman who has been around the block dozens of not hundreds of times”.   And when she can’t find one, it will be because all men are pigs and only want twenty something women.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is NOT the norm in 2021

This is

Attachment Attached File

Interesting tidbit . You get zero matches if you search porker in yoga pants , you gotta specify fat
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#11]
glad i'm old and DGAF much about relationships anymore. the one i have is decent and not a feminazi freak, tradition old school gal.

but these young chicks, just wow are they fucked up. been watching WAAAY too much Lifetime and Hallmark shit. my ex was like that, she thought the world revolved around females and men were on this planet to serve.

edit; guess it isnt just young chicks since my 50 yr old ex was right there on that wagon. sheesh.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wes was the opposite of my *type* when we met.   I remember my best friend called him hot and I was like, "Really?  You think so?"  I just wasn't initially instantly attracted to him.  

It didn't take long for it to grow though and now, of course, I think he's the hottest thing on 2 legs.  But several years ago I came to the realization that most of the men I find attractive now look similar to him as far as coloring and features.  

On malleability, how much longer do you think it'll take for everybody to have the hots for fatties?  

The reason for those figures was that ''thicc'' meant you were not starving to death and didn't work yourself to the bone to subsist. It meant you were desirable and attractive because the next food shortage due to famine, war, ect. wasn't likely to cause you to starve to death. Look at a lot of the woman during the great depression and how aged they looked for their numerical years due to stress, work, and poor diet. And it wasn't just females, one of the biggest problems for WW2 recruits was low body weight and poor health due to the lack of a decent diet.

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Women are scary yo. And the older you get, the more you see, the wiser you are, the less you have time or want to even try to relate to them. Many are trainwrecks. Or ballbusters.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
yup

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

This isn’t the way it should be, but it is.  And that is coming from a happily married person.  I will do everything I can to steer my boys to never settle for this bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This isn’t the way it should be, but it is.  And that is coming from a happily married person.  I will do everything I can to steer my boys to never settle for this bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a married man of 18 years, exactly what part is bullshit and would you feel the same if you had a daughter?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

As a married man of 18 years, exactly what part is bullshit and would you feel the same if you had a daughter?
View Quote

Virtue isn’t a gender based idea.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't answer the question.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

In the interest of time, don’t be a whore, and don’t marry a whore.  That should sum up the bad parts of feminism and the good parts of virtue.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This always cracks me up when some bored out skank with a 1000 cock stare suddenly demands some poor fucker treat her like a princess despite decades of riding the shitbag cock carousel.
View Quote

That's almost poetic!
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

In the interest of time, don’t be a whore, and don’t marry a whore.  That should sum up the bad parts of feminism and the good parts of virtue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you don't object to the point of the article after all.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Give her a drink or three. She's got at least two dozen dial a dong men on her WhatsApp friend list that are DTF.

I feel sorry for any sucker who is her guinea pig for this new "transformation."  She's gonna hide her past, lie about what she wants, then get bored and hop back on the carousel for more rides.

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In other words:  “I’ve wasted my youth sleeping with random “cool” bad boys, but now that I’m old, and my looks are fading, I’m going to look for a decent, high-value man who won’t mind permanently hooking up with a woman who has been around the block dozens of not hundreds of times”.   And when she can’t find one, it will be because all men are pigs and only want twenty something women.
View Quote

This..."and I bring nothing  of value to the relationship."

18Z50
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gender bias in divorce court and child custody orders.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Relevance to the topic at hand?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:35:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"I am tired of playing games" or "I've had my fun"
   is  "womanese" for
"Previous guys got all the fun for free, but the next guy is going to PAY!"

Yes, when she was a nice, tight sports car with plastic covered seats and new car smell,
she gave every guy who came to the dealership long, free "test rides,"
without even submitting these 'tire kickers' to a credit check.

Now, that the car is a ten year old taxi,
with over 150,000 miles picking up God-knows-how-many passengers in the red light district,
and everything that is supposed to be tight is loose,
and everything that supposed to be supple is hard,
and the vehicle has the faint aroma of vomit, used condoms, and despair,
she is asking for three times the sticker price she asked when it was factory fresh.

No, she no longer has her virginity, but she has the box it came in.....and she wants you to pay full price for the box.
View Quote

Well said.

Such women will also ask you, "What are you looking for?"

And when you get asked that question, with a straight face you should say, "I'm tired of dealing with bored-out skanks. I'm looking for a virgin"

You just cannot be too savage
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well said.

And when you get asked that question, with a straight face you should say, "I'm tired of dealing with bored-out skanks. I'm looking for a virgin"

View Quote

Amen. Cause in all reality, there really isn't anything to lose.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 5:26:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Give her a drink or three. She's got at least two dozen dial a dong men on her WhatsApp friend list that are DTF.

I feel sorry for any sucker who is her guinea pig for this new "transformation."  She's gonna hide her past, lie about what she wants, then get bored and hop back on the carousel for more rides.

View Quote

Or even worse, they find some chump when baby rabies hit. And stick him with the tab.

Want to have kids? Do it in your 20s. With the youngest woman possible. That way by the time you're in your 40s, the kids are grown and more than likely you're single and off the hook. Or if you're still together, that's cool too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well said.

View Quote

Good stuff right here...

BTW, how is Bimba's arthritis?  It sounded like she was hurting pretty bad last weekend from what you posted.  Hope she's better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Or even worse, they find some chump when baby rabies hit. And stick him with the tab.

Want to have kids? Do it in your 20s. With the youngest woman possible. That way by the time you're in your 40s, the kids are grown and more than likely you're single and off the hook. Or if you're still together, that's cool too.
View Quote

The progressive evolution of the American dream.  Now with damages mitigation.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You asked what part of marriage is bullshit. The risk a man assumes by getting married is what is bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This sounds like my old neighbor that I was banging.

She was letting me bang her because I was a “bad boy” with tattoos and a long beard. She found a badder boy on the internet, two timezones away and moved in with him sight unseen.

More tattoos,  felon, junkie,  knocked her up and kicked her out 7 months pregnant. Right after she gave up the kid to adoptive lesbian parents, she hit me up begging for rent money. I declined.

She moved back to MI in with her parents and hit me up again. She is talking to another out of state loser too. I’m keeping out of it. She can learn that lesson the hard way herself.
View Quote

The best revenge is living well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"I am tired of playing games" or "I've had my fun"
   is  "womanese" for
"Previous guys got all the fun for free, but the next guy is going to PAY!"

Yes, when she was a nice, tight sports car with plastic covered seats and new car smell,
she gave every guy who came to the dealership long, free "test rides,"
without even submitting these 'tire kickers' to a credit check.

Now, that the car is a ten year old taxi,
with over 150,000 miles picking up God-knows-how-many passengers in the red light district,
and everything that is supposed to be tight is loose,
and everything that supposed to be supple is hard,
and the vehicle has the faint aroma of vomit, used condoms, and despair,
she is asking for three times the sticker price she asked when it was factory fresh.

No, she no longer has her virginity, but she has the box it came in.....and she wants you to pay full price for the box.
View Quote

Poet-Laureate shit right there. Well said.

TC
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

TC
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

@midcap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@midcap

I heart THICC gals with Pale skin.

like Imagine India Summer but with  44" hips
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Well said.

View Quote

Low or no body count, and the "6 Noes:" NO...
- Tattoos,
- Kids,
- Student loan debt,
- Credit card debt,
- Anti-depression/psychotic prescriptions
- Amateur or professional pron appearances
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If divorce did not unfairly shackle the man with the bulk of support for the kids and ex I think many guys would eject.

Upon divorce custody should automatically be 50/50 unless a parent is unfit.  There should be no CS, each parent provides as he/she can.  

No alimony either.  This isn't the 50's.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

- Tattoos,
- Kids,
- Student loan debt,
- Credit card debt,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

- Tattoos,
- Kids,
- Student loan debt,
- Credit card debt,

The last one...no sex work, at all
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#39]
What were her rules before?  :D
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If divorce did not unfairly shackle the man with the bulk of support for the kids and ex I think many guys would eject.

Upon divorce custody should automatically be 50/50 unless a parent is unfit.  There should be no CS, each parent provides as he/she can.  

No alimony either.  This isn't the 50's.
View Quote

What if one parent was stay-at-home?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Good stuff right here...

BTW, how is Bimba's arthritis?  It sounded like she was hurting pretty bad last weekend from what you posted.  Hope she's better.
View Quote

Bump for an answer.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

- Tattoos,
- Kids,
- Student loan debt,
- Credit card debt,

That's kinda implied with the low/no body count and no pro-noun work.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@StevenH

Damn!

I have NEVER done that. My family told me, never shit where you eat. I remember when I worked at a telecom provider and we had a female sales rep who I liked decently enough, but she had been in a "relationship" with at least two men. Once during a company golf event thing for clients, I drove the golf cart for drinks and what not. I came up against a foursome of my male colleagues who were talking about her. They were laughing and one of them told her "current" boyfriend that he was going to be next so to damage her up so much. Another guy had said that he was hoping he would be able to go next but would accept going after the other dude. She constantly thought one of them was going to marry her.

It was.... sad. By the time I left, she had been through 4 guys in the office. I can't imagine what she is like now or how she landed up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only single female coworker I know that doesn’t use apps only sleeps with her coworkers. But she’s a train wreck. The rest are on hinge, bumble, seeking, pof, Tinder...

@StevenH

Damn!

I have NEVER done that. My family told me, never shit where you eat. I remember when I worked at a telecom provider and we had a female sales rep who I liked decently enough, but she had been in a "relationship" with at least two men. Once during a company golf event thing for clients, I drove the golf cart for drinks and what not. I came up against a foursome of my male colleagues who were talking about her. They were laughing and one of them told her "current" boyfriend that he was going to be next so to damage her up so much. Another guy had said that he was hoping he would be able to go next but would accept going after the other dude. She constantly thought one of them was going to marry her.

It was.... sad. By the time I left, she had been through 4 guys in the office. I can't imagine what she is like now or how she landed up.

^ That's because only women can get away with it.  HR (most) always takes the female's side.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Diagram that out for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like she realized what most women realize at some point or another.

Maybe it just took her a bit longer.

To realize SHE is the problem and not the guys she is into dating?

No, she hasn't figured out that yet.

Maybe, maybe not. She wrote about establishing boundaries and expectations, about not allowing herself to be used and manipulated and deceived. I think those are a good start. Don’t we council men here to do the same thing?

I don't see anything particularly unreasonable about that list.  She's after something more substantial than a casual hookup.

No. She’s after a future commitment while meeting her current sexual needs with casual hookups.

Diagram that out for me.

No need to diagram.

I have been on dating sites and swinger sites simultaneous.  The number of women on both, with radically different profiles, using some of the same pictures was large.

On one hand I get writing your profile to match the site.

On the other hand, going from perfect Disney mom, loves Jesus you have to go to church with me, I just want a good man to be a role model, with all but one of your photos being very conservatively/modestly dressed, to you have to be this tall, have a great bod and oh ya, at least a 7 inch clock to ride this ride with the one not so modest photo and 6 more of you naked or in lingerie with face pics, ain't writing to the audience.

That is trolling for cock to fuck, while stringing some poor sap along

At least in my experience.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How is physical attraction a choice? The other stuff in the post was crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree with all of that.

How is physical attraction a choice? The other stuff in the post was crap.

By becoming mature enough to figure out no matter how hot he/she is, some where, multiple some ones dumped them like a hot potato.

And realizing 2 of the three hottest women you ever had sex with were the two worst pieces of ass you ever had.

Then to choose porn, fwb, fb and hook ups based on looks, but go to more meaningful shit for commitments.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh wait......was she a great big fat person?
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh wait......was she a great big fat person?
View Quote

Even better.

She was blind the whole time.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top