Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 242
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not holding my breath but I bet these won't be peaceful.
View Quote

Mostly.

Mostly peaceful....

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I find it hilarious that the state denied them funding.

Any outside agency head and that includes the National Guard, that sends officers to this goatrope should be immediately fired for incompetence.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
He will be acquitted and deserves to be.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#4]
So when the riots start all over America the white house will have to remain silent?
Put Joe Chi Minh in front of America taking questions in real time?...not likely.

On the other hand riots probably won't get any coverage on blue state run TV anyway.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I find it hilarious that the state denied them funding.

Any outside agency head and that includes the National Guard, that sends officers to this goatrope should be immediately fired for incompetence.
View Quote

I'm fairly positive that agencies statewide will be sending officers and the NG will be activated and on site at the order of Tyrant Timmy Walz, but the denial of funding puts the responsibility on Hennepin County and Minneapolis to pay for it, rather than all the taxpayers of the state.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys are crazy.   Nothing will happen during or after the trial, even if he gets exonerated.   BLM and Antifa will hold a peaceful rally where they hold hands and sings hymns and quietly remind us how great America is that the justice system works.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We're staying in a hotel near the mall.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang. We're flying to Minneapolis on Sunday. Hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial.
The airport is kind of far from downtown Minneapolis. That being said, I start my new job at the MSP airport in a week, so I also hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial...

There's a rapid transit train which goes by MOA on the east side, it can be a troublemaker express at times. Problems inside MOA are often blamed on people riding the train to MOA>
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There's a rapid transit train which goes by MOA on the east side, it can be a troublemaker express at times. Problems inside MOA are often blamed on people riding the train to MOA>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang. We're flying to Minneapolis on Sunday. Hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial.
The airport is kind of far from downtown Minneapolis. That being said, I start my new job at the MSP airport in a week, so I also hope the violence stays in the vicinity of the trial...

There have also been BLM protests at the mall in the past. Some local Bloomington high school idiots and some brought in on the light rail trains.

When you get into town, identify 24th Ave (east side of the mall). Heading south on that road it turns into Old Shakopee Rd and turns west. That's you best egress route that doesn't involve freeways.
If you get in a pickle, IM me and I'll guide you in to a "safe" neighborhood with some like minded neighbors.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

3rd degree murder probably would stick based on the evidence. 2nd degree is much harder...

But I could also see activist judges ignoring everything and pushing for a conviction under pressure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

This will be entertaining when Chauvin is found not guilty.

3rd degree murder probably would stick based on the evidence. 2nd degree is much harder...

But I could also see activist judges ignoring everything and pushing for a conviction under pressure.

Based on what I've seen, the cops are guilty of not recognizing the type of distress Floyd was having. Their actions didn't contribute to his death, and I'm not sure they could have prevented it.

The trial will be interesting watching what gets presented and if the verdict appears to be based on politics or the trial evidence.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Pull back what little police force they have left to the city limits and let it burn. It’s time to let these cities live with the consequences of their voting. ZFG
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There have also been BLM protests at the mall in the past. Some local Bloomington high school idiots and some brought in on the light rail trains.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot about those protests. So, if the weather is too cold or stormy, the protests could move indoors to MOA.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So when the riots start all over America the white house will have to remain silent?
Put Joe Chi Minh in front of America taking questions in real time?...not likely.

On the other hand riots probably won't get any coverage on blue state run TV anyway.
View Quote

This guy gets it.

Do the rest of you think the MSM will give this coverage now that the Democrats are in power?

The BLM shit disappeared before the November elections because of "bad optics" and I'm sure that hasn't changed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Shit is going to hit the fan if they’re acquitted.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Chauvin murder trial begins March 8th but here locally, plans are being made by both local government and activists in the weeks leading up to it. Tensions will be extremely high in and around downtown Minneapolis in the days leading up to the trial and during the trial itself.

Chauvin has been massively overcharged by our Antifa sympathizing state Attorney General Keith Ellison. The charges Chauvin is being tried for are 2nd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. Originally, Chauvin was charged with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter by the Hennepin Country Attorney but Ellison took over the case and upgraded the murder charge to 2nd degree, ostensibly for a higher penalty. Recently, prosecution attorneys under Ellison tried to have the 3rd degree murder charge reinstated but a judge denied their request, leaving questions as to whether Ellison can prove his 2nd degree murder case.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/minnesota-court-of-appeals-to-hear-3rd-degree-murder-appeal-derek-chauvin/89-b995abca-0761-4fb2-9088-02ebcb9c251b

The Hennepin County Government Center is preparing fences, razor wire and plywood in an effort to ward off attacks on the Center. Activists are extremely angry because they apparently think 1st Amendment rights extend to trashing buildings (no surprise). The County and City are also preparing "1st Amendment zones" on two sides of the building where activists can vent their frustrations.

Quote from an activist from the below article:
"We are not here to prohibit justice from happening," Myers said. "We are not here to hinder justice we are here to deliver justice."
View Quote

https://kstp.com/news/community-activists-announce-protest-plans-ahead-of-chauvin-murder-trial-in-george-floyd-case-february-25-2021/6023928/

The state of Minnesota, which is the only state in the nation with a divided legislature, denied a bill to provide money for added security during the trial, leaving the costs to Hennepin County and the City of Minneapolis. The state House is Democrat but the state Senate is Republican by a slim margin and the Senate denied the bill that would provide $35 million in funds for security.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minn-lawmakers-hit-roadblock-chauvin-trial-security-funding-in-question

Police officers and National Guard from all over the state will be converging on Minneapolis in the days leading up to the trial.

https://www.fox9.com/news/officials-announce-operation-safety-net-for-chauvin-trial-were-not-going-to-tolerate-disorder

TL/DR: Chauvin trial begins soon. Activists are riling themselves up. Chauvin was likely overcharged. State is not providing funds for security. What's left of Minneapolis is fucked, regardless of the trial outcome.
View Quote
Prediction: Compromise verdict on Manslaughter. Minneapolis burns. Maybe St Paul too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
The fucked up part is, if Chauvin gets off, I guarantee the jury members lives will be ruined.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not holding my breath but I bet these won't be peaceful.
View Quote

Fucking good.  Let them burn it all down.  Why would in the world we want them to stop now?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:16:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Prediction: Compromise verdict on Manslaughter. Minneapolis burns. Maybe St Paul too.
View Quote

That's about where I'm at too.

Anything within the zone comprising Minneapolis, St Paul and the first ring or two of suburbs will be under threat of attack at anytime from anywhere.

BLM is very organized here and Antifa will be shipping in all their bad actors, just like last summer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#18]
It won't be as bad as some predict. The level of violence will be dictated by the media so it will be a mess. Giving it more attention just fans the flames.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fucking good.  Let them burn it all down.  Why would in the world we want them to stop now?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/letthemfight-2.gif
View Quote

Exactly, who cares???

All the burning and looting will be spined by the MSM into "Activists exercising free speech, which justifies the means of burning/looting/violence"

At this point they believe Gina Carano is more dangerous than what's about to go down in MN...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#20]
It'd be a pretty big fuckup for the left to riot during this, again - so I hope they do.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It'd be a pretty big fuckup for the left to riot during this, again - so I hope they do.
View Quote
The left will unfortunately.  They live such empty lives with no real productive meaning, no direction, no motivation.  Their only motivation is to steal from those who create, destroy what they cannot steal, and make everyone else lives as miserable as their own under the guise of "social justice."
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Will Heels up Harris bail them out of jail?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Trial by mob, really.

No one wants to deliver an honest decision with promises of burning/looting/murder that will follow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#24]
In on 2
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can we protest on a Sunday. I work M-F and saturday is the only day I can sleep in.
View Quote
Many burb dads including this one are working from home. Now isn't a great time to take shit shit to the burbs.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A wise course of action
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself. I'm in the 'burbs and am rethinking my loadout.

A wise course of action
OP: Modern Sportsman has D50s and D60s in stock if you need 'em.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
id say ill have a coke but we dont like coke now.

ill have a water
View Quote

Obama tried to ban Coke.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Did they rush to get the trial underway when the weather would still be a factor?

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP: Modern Sportsman has D50s and D60s in stock if you need 'em.
View Quote

Thanks I'm good, as long as 3 D-60's and 8 coupled PMAG40's are enough!

All LARPing aside, I certainly hope things remain peaceful. I'm trying to get out of this place, not hang around pending politically motivated charges for defending my family.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#30]
He'll be found guilty no matter what.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

This will be entertaining when Chauvin is found not guilty.

Not sure that you could even get 3rd degree murder to stick. Cops can't just allow someone high on drugs to go around hurting other people.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The media will make such a production out of this!

They desperately need something to boost their ratings.
View Quote

The Media is more guilty in inciting the Riots that occurred in 2020 than Trump was in the events that were at the Capitol.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Hope they can defend it with the "mostly defunded" police force.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Vengaboys - We like to Party! (The Vengabus)
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He will be acquitted and deserves to be.
View Quote

Never happen. He will be found guilty. Everyone on that jury knows their life is over if they acquit him.

Now the Officer who will be found innocent is the one who shot the black guy who stole his taser and was firing it at him on that drunk driving stop. When is that trial??
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I hope he gets acquitted if for no other reason than the entertainment that will follow.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I hope he gets acquitted if for no other reason than the entertainment that will follow.
View Quote

I have to admit it would be s real shit show.

OTOH it might very well backfire on them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Pull back what little police force they have left to the city limits, and let it burn surround the city, let it burn, and shoot anyone that tries to leave. It’s time to let these cities live with the consequences of their voting. ZFG
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The media will make such a production out of this!

They desperately need something to boost their ratings.
View Quote

I don't know. With Biden in charge, they can't afford to make the party look weak so I think they're going to minimize coverage as much as possible.

Essentially the exact opposite if Trump were still POTUS.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#42]
The jury will buy their safety by finding him guilty of manslaughter.  Of course the mob will be pissed he didn’t get convicted of murder, but he’ll get ten years and that should prevent the jury and their family from being hunted the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pull back what little police force they have left to the city limits, and let it burn surround the city, let it burn, and shoot anyone that tries to leave. It’s time to let these cities live with the consequences of their voting. ZFG

Flip those two groups around and you'd have an edit and a timeout.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#44]
This will be juror intimidation to the extreme.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This will be juror intimidation to the extreme.
View Quote

Yep. If juror's identities are released then they'll have no peace unless they find him guilty. Wish I was on that jury...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:56:34 PM EDT
[#46]
In for the not guilty rioting.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#47]
God I hope the temperature takes a huge dive and it's subzero for those protests.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Lawyer should ask for a change of venue.  Local threats of burning down the city, no way to get a fair trial.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lawyer should ask for a change of venue.  Local threats of burning down the city, no way to get a fair trial.
View Quote

Been through that. Judge denied change of venue.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Chauvin is a POS, the chair would be too good for him. Hope they stick him in gen pop so he can get tenderly loved by his fellow inmates.
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top