BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 242
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You’ve already ignored pages of them and keep posting similar “show me the facts!” Posts.

Cant fix stupid. Sorry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure he does.  Sixteen years here and he's the first retard I've actually put on ignore.  

Here a little longer than you, but I gotta say:

https://media.tenor.com/images/f776b1dbd6b00f94502e483616ddeced/tenor.gif

Wait, stop with all the meaningful well thought out responses I can't keep up with all the facts and stats being thrown at me. All these well thought out arguments are hard to counter when they come at such a rate.

Help a brother out will you?

You’ve already ignored pages of them and keep posting similar “show me the facts!” Posts.

Cant fix stupid. Sorry.

LOL!  I haven't seen many facts offered by some. Just the same old shit opinions I saw 2 weeks ago that fly in the face of at least 6 experts both involved in the trial and not that have spoken.

Same old shit spouted by those that apparently have a mental block making them unable to grasp facts.

You are right about one thing.... you can't fix or educate or even get the stupid to think outside their box of wishes and hopes.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

All this talk about pills doesn't matter one bit. GF could have had thousands of pills on him. There could have been pills with his silva/DNA in every car, on the ground, on DC's uniform.

Doesn't matter. What matters is...... what was in GF BODY and what was the level. That's ALL that matters. Was the amount enough to kill him? The prosecution presented evidence that it was not with hard numbers and evidence. The Defense did not counter or address those hard numbers or evidence in their case........ yet.

Attempts to muddy the waters and confuse the jury is all they have and is their strategy.

Nobody is arguing the fact that GF had drugs on board. Pointing out this pill and that pill is stupid when we have the levels of drugs in GF body as a FACT. Nothing else matters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also it looked pretty shystey of blackwell at to try to make it sound like GF didn't spit the recovered pills out of his mouth into the back of the patrol car and again on redirect living about how many pulls were found in the backseat. He kept trying to say it was only one pill, it was one whole pill (partially dissolved and several partial pieces. I know that's part of his job, but to me it made him look bad. Which overshadowed, up until then, a pretty good performance.

All this talk about pills doesn't matter one bit. GF could have had thousands of pills on him. There could have been pills with his silva/DNA in every car, on the ground, on DC's uniform.

Doesn't matter. What matters is...... what was in GF BODY and what was the level. That's ALL that matters. Was the amount enough to kill him? The prosecution presented evidence that it was not with hard numbers and evidence. The Defense did not counter or address those hard numbers or evidence in their case........ yet.

Attempts to muddy the waters and confuse the jury is all they have and is their strategy.

Nobody is arguing the fact that GF had drugs on board. Pointing out this pill and that pill is stupid when we have the levels of drugs in GF body as a FACT. Nothing else matters.

Actually, the Prosecution did NOT prove that the Fentanyl level in Floyd's body didn't kill him. (Yes the double negative is intentional). All that they proved is that some people had higher levels and we don't know how many of Those people were alive 5 minutes after obtaining that level.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also it looked pretty shystey of blackwell at to try to make it sound like GF didn't spit the recovered pills out of his mouth into the back of the patrol car and again on redirect living about how many pulls were found in the backseat. He kept trying to say it was only one pill, it was one whole pill (partially dissolved and several partial pieces. I know that's part of his job, but to me it made him look bad. Which overshadowed, up until then, a pretty good performance.

@ Dipper

Why are you so emotionally invested in DC being found guilty?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:58:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Chauvin Trial Day 13 Wrap-Up: Solid Day for Defense With Forensic Expert Witness

OVERVIEW
Today saw the testimony of only one witness, but it was a witness of great importance to the defense, and therefore one whose testimony the state would perceive as important to damage.

This was the defense medical expert witness Dr. David Fowler, a retired forensic pathologist.

To not bury the lead, Dr. Fowler did what the defense needed done today, and did it well. That’s not to say his performance was perfect—he took a few hits off Prosecutor Jerry Blackwell during cross-examination, and could have done better deflecting some of those attacks.

At the same time, however, Blackwell’s rather over the top cross-examination of Fowler was initially too aggressive for Judge Cahill’s liking, resulting in a rapid sidebar and a more restrained Blackwell moments later, and Blackwell’s resort to snark led him to overreach several times, providing opportunities for defense counter-attack that defense counsel Eric Nelson did not pass up.

So, overall, a good day for the defense today, when they very much needed one, especially after the weak performance of defense expert witness Barry Brodd yesterday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL!  So what?

The prosecution put up several experts that said drugs did not kill Floyd. To the point the defense cried " wah wah wah the prosecution is cumulative and mean"  The defense was able to find one retired expert that was willing to completely trash his reputation.  That's OK though he is also currently being sued for a similar case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/13/chauvin-trial-expert-maryland-medical-examiner/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/derek-chauvin-defense-witness-is-being-sued-in-another-state-for-allegedly-covering-up-black-teen-e2-80-99s-death-in-police-custody/ar-BB1fEHWw?ocid=uxbndlbing

A paid shill who will say whatever for money??  Maybe? Possible? Many here suggest that this does happen right?

The JURY unlike us, must listen to and consider only the evidence that comes from the bench.... that is all they are to consider and they swear to do so.

Which expert/experts will they believe?

Pray for the one!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fentanyl What is a lethal dose?

Fentanyl Overdose Symptoms

The signs and symptoms that occur in individuals who have overdosed on fentanyl can consist of:

Extreme drowsiness, lethargy, lightheadedness, or dizziness
   Marked difficulty with balance, difficulty with walking, and decreased motor coordination
   Complaints of nausea and vomiting
  Significant mental status changes that often include slurred speech, decreased speed of thought (that can be observed by extremely slow rates of speech), confusion, irrational actions, and/or aggressiveness
   Pinpoint eye pupils and/or bluish or purplish lips, hands, feet, fingernails, and/or toenails
   Noticeably slowed or shallow breathing (In some cases, people may stop breathing or produce gurgling noises.)
   A marked reduction in blood pressure and heart rate
   Becoming unconscious or comatose

Emphasis added by poster.

All of these symptoms were present before DC's interaction with Floyd.

LOL!  So what?

The prosecution put up several experts that said drugs did not kill Floyd. To the point the defense cried " wah wah wah the prosecution is cumulative and mean"  The defense was able to find one retired expert that was willing to completely trash his reputation.  That's OK though he is also currently being sued for a similar case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/13/chauvin-trial-expert-maryland-medical-examiner/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/derek-chauvin-defense-witness-is-being-sued-in-another-state-for-allegedly-covering-up-black-teen-e2-80-99s-death-in-police-custody/ar-BB1fEHWw?ocid=uxbndlbing

A paid shill who will say whatever for money??  Maybe? Possible? Many here suggest that this does happen right?

The JURY unlike us, must listen to and consider only the evidence that comes from the bench.... that is all they are to consider and they swear to do so.

Which expert/experts will they believe?

Pray for the one!!

Sorry, but being sued does not mean that he's wrong. He may be wrong but more likely the family just can't accept facts.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is where I'm at.  Watched most of the trial and read up here and a few other places and still don't see the prosecution's smoking gun.  Same with the comments to the prosecution "smashing" the defense.  

Can any of you point to the smoking gun?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I thought the defense and the state both proved that he had a lethal amount of phentnal in his system, according to the witnesses they both called, lol.
View Quote

Fentanyl. No idea why you keep spelling it that way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@ Dipper

View Quote

I was going to ask the same after catching up on this thread. Wow
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Because he pheels like it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ Dipper

Because ACAB!
Duh.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:35:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nope you are not watching close enough. You are thinking wrong.  Don't you remember the charts and stats the prosecution presented and what the expert witnesses said?

I honestly don't know how some people commenting here can miss so much of the information presented in the trail.

All you need to do is go back through these pages to find out what was presented in the trail.
View Quote

You are the exact kind of idiot prosecutors LOVE to get on juries.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Mr. Floyd seemed like a prime target for a COVID statistic:

Coronary artery disease with as high as 90% occlusion.
Enlarged heart from hypetension.
Blood pressure observed at a sky high 200/160
Smoker.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:24:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad to hear the defense had a good day.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 2:43:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

NOPE!  I do believe what the paramedics said from the witness stand under oath though. Don't you ? or do you think they are just paid shills too? LOL! Cause that's all you have left.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh that was a made up " dangerous " situation.  I know, I know.... just like the 86 year old bed ridden granny that was tased because she was " dangerous", you never know exactly what ( OMG) could happen and those 12 unarmed people could have killed those 4 armed officers in seconds right?

The load and go wasn't for any other reason than to get a dead man out of there and get to better treatment.

The paramedic said that they needed the equipment in the ambulance to treat GF that's why they did the load and go..... not because of that terribly " dangerous" crowd.

They knew damn well that general CPR wasn't going to revive a dead man. By the time they got there.   Again, they said the needed what was in the ambulance.

Oh, they also said the cops fucked up and didn't start life saving techniques when they should have..... heard that today from the DEFENSE witness.

Nice try though.

You really don't believe your own bullshit, do you?

NOPE!  I do believe what the paramedics said from the witness stand under oath though. Don't you ? or do you think they are just paid shills too? LOL! Cause that's all you have left.

The EMT-B tard?

If that's the SME you're latching your hopes to, you're going to be disappointed.

ETA: Your writing style... you seem familiar to someone else who's banned from here...
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:42:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The EMT-B tard?

If that's the SME you're latching your hopes to, you're going to be disappointed.

ETA: Your writing style... you seem familiar to someone else who's banned from here...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh that was a made up " dangerous " situation.  I know, I know.... just like the 86 year old bed ridden granny that was tased because she was " dangerous", you never know exactly what ( OMG) could happen and those 12 unarmed people could have killed those 4 armed officers in seconds right?

The load and go wasn't for any other reason than to get a dead man out of there and get to better treatment.

The paramedic said that they needed the equipment in the ambulance to treat GF that's why they did the load and go..... not because of that terribly " dangerous" crowd.

They knew damn well that general CPR wasn't going to revive a dead man. By the time they got there.   Again, they said the needed what was in the ambulance.

Oh, they also said the cops fucked up and didn't start life saving techniques when they should have..... heard that today from the DEFENSE witness.

Nice try though.

You really don't believe your own bullshit, do you?

The EMT-B tard?

I think he’s referring to the actual paramedics, which described the scene as “unwelcoming” when they arrived.

Not sure how Dipper got the idea that experienced inner city paramedics would delay patient care on a pulseless patient by doing a “load and go” if the scene had been safe enough to work Floyd at the scene.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You really don't need an answer for that do you?  I mean really. I don't know you but you HAVE to be smarter than you currently appear to be.
View Quote

You said "cpr isn't gonna help a dead man". Just wondering where you think they could of taken him, that'll fix being dead. They drove a couple of blocks and stopped on the side of the road. Just wondering why they wouldn't have just done all that on the scene.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the defense and the state both proved that he had a lethal amount of phentnal in his system, according to the witnesses they both called, lol.

i apologize, I'll try to do better.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:21:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LOL!  I haven't seen many facts offered by some. Just the same old shit opinions I saw 2 weeks ago that fly in the face of at least 6 experts both involved in the trial and not that have spoken.

Same old shit spouted by those that apparently have a mental block making them unable to grasp facts.

You are right about one thing.... you can't fix or educate or even get the stupid to think outside their box of wishes and hopes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure he does.  Sixteen years here and he's the first retard I've actually put on ignore.  

Here a little longer than you, but I gotta say:

https://media.tenor.com/images/f776b1dbd6b00f94502e483616ddeced/tenor.gif

Wait, stop with all the meaningful well thought out responses I can't keep up with all the facts and stats being thrown at me. All these well thought out arguments are hard to counter when they come at such a rate.

Help a brother out will you?

You've already ignored pages of them and keep posting similar "show me the facts!" Posts.

Cant fix stupid. Sorry.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Messed up the quote
@dino

View Quote

That is what I'm doing.  Been doing it for a  few weeks now and things are going well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You said "cpr isn't gonna help a dead man". Just wondering where you think they could of taken him, that'll fix being dead. They drove a couple of blocks and stopped on the side of the road. Just wondering why they wouldn't have just done all that on the scene.
View Quote

By its nature CPR only helps dead people.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fentanyl
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who wants to risk having their expensive rig trashed by an angry mob? Or get assaulted themselves? Get away from the scene, stop and work on the patient
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#23]
its starting
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Did he just say that the defense intends to rest??

ETA - maybe I misheard. Chauvin not testifying, taking the 5th.

ETA2 - I did not mishear... defense is resting their case.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Talking about DC testifying or not testifying.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#26]
DC is not going to testify.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#27]
DC will NOT be taking the stand.

(as of now.....)
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And rightfully so
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And rightfully so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And rightfully so

Agree, IMO he does not need to.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like the defense is going to rest.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:25:27 AM EDT
[#31]
I think it is a mistake not to testify.  The jury needs to know what was going on in his mind.  

In absence of that some will substitute a caricature of bad white cop into the smirking image on the video.  No other evidence will matter.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really don't need an answer for that do you?  I mean really. I don't know you but you HAVE to be smarter than you currently appear to be.

Why did they "go"?
Driving the couple of blocks delayed care even further.
If no reason to "go", then load him up and get to work.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#33]
New CO blood data uncovered.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Oh lol, the state just found evidence
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
New CO blood data uncovered.
View Quote

Yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#36]
The state just "discovered" CO blood gas evidence (or lack thereof.).
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The state just "discovered" CO blood gas evidence (or lack thereof.).
View Quote

State withheld exculpatory evidence.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think it is a mistake not to testify.  The jury needs to know what was going on in his mind.  

In absence of that some will substitute a caricature of bad white cop into the smirking image on the video.  No other evidence will matter.
View Quote

No he doesn't want to take the stand.
Taking the stand would gain him nothing but could hurt him under cross.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nice try though.
View Quote

My comment above was in response to this, I know why they did a load and go, But I wanted him to explain himself
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#40]
ME did not provide the data. Heard Foulers testimony and then gave the data.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it exculpatory?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting turn of events.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is it exculpatory?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it exculpatory?

Yep.

Trying to discredit Dr. Fowler.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#44]
it’s bs that the state get to bring evidence AFTER that the defense rest it’s case...
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Did they say GF O2 was 98%, but still dead?
So CO2 isn't one of the many other causes of death, State considers it a win.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Defendant not testifying isn't the same as taking the 5th.  The 5th usually means they are declining to answer a question posed to them.  A defendant has an absolute right to choose not to get on the stand because the defendant doesn't have any burden in a trial unless they are claiming an affirmative defense.  They're both based in the Amendment, but are usually referred to differently.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Did they say GF O2 was 98%, but still dead?
So CO2 isn't one of the many other causes of death, State considers it a win.
View Quote
Something like GF CO was 1.2% and the normal range is 0-2%. State is eager to get that in.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it exculpatory?

Yep.

I haven't seen what the report says, so does the report support that exhaust could've contributed or not?
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Correcting Nelson: CO does NOT combine to Oxygen. It combines to the Hemoglobin.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Defense says Fouler is already on a plane. Says prosecutor thought it was a nonsense claim and dismissed it until now that they have "found" data. Didn't treat it fairly.
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top