User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is a no bullshit story.....

she has a twin sister who teaches in the LAUSD or used to...

When I left my old school due to not having my contract renewed because of discrimination and racism complaints, basically, I was teaching in east los angeles and I was accused of racism because I was speaking Castilian Spanish just as I was taught and I was denigrating the indians and central american kids and their crappy spanish.

Anyways....I renovated my old room during the whole summer as it needed work.....and I was told not to come back for September..she got awarded and praised by LAUSD for the room and how professionally renovated it was..

She took credit for the work I DID .....

All of the other teachers kept telling her I did the work...but the principal bitch didn't listen.....

high maintenance it is......

View Quote

The whole LA area is fucked up in how they teach Spanish. My daughter’s Spanish teacher had just moved to Rancho Cucamonga from Chino so automatically assumed all the kids already knew how to speak Spanish. She wouldn’t start with the basics like teaching the Spanish alphabet or verb conjugations, just went straight into conversational....Mexican. Not just Mexican, but she integrated a lot of Mexican slang into the class. Over 50% of the class failed and the school wouldn’t let any of the kids retake Spanish I.

My wife is originally from East LA and speaks fluent Spanish, but she’s Nicaraguan. The Nicaraguan dialect which is pretty similar to Castilian. She failed Spanish Mexican class in High School, too (in La Puente).
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
She never got my pee pee excited.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She used to be hot, but she has had some work done or something and she's not that attractive anymore. I don't get why celebrities don't just age gracefully.
View Quote
I was surprised when I saw the picture.  Older, I understand.  It's happened to me too.  But she does not look like her at all.  She was smoking hot, and would still be hot but older if she left well enough alone.  Now, just weird.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, but just think of her fluttering around the house in one of those ridiculous outfits of hers, warbling in that husky little girl voice she has...
View Quote

I've never thought of blake's voice as warbly
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Man, you guys (and gals) are rough!

To be fair, she never did anything for me in any way but my understanding is that she's a nice, courteous person. That's worth a lot these days, if true.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m on team Miranda.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This, she was smokin in the ‘no doubt’ days. Not sure exactly what happened but it doesn’t work for her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She used to be hot, but she has had some work done or something and she's not that attractive anymore. I don't get why celebrities don't just age gracefully.

This, she was smokin in the ‘no doubt’ days. Not sure exactly what happened but it doesn’t work for her.

Did she purposely ask for a Jay Leno chin transplant..wtf...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gavin Whatshisname from Bush ruined it for me when he knocked her up.
90's Gwen is best Gwen.
View Quote
That dude lucked out, had the sugar momma hookup and still getting paid.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow! That shit is bananas!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#10]
God actually has your back OP and apparently hates Blake Shelton as much as I do.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now I'll have to go on being a warped, fat, frustrated, middle-aged guy with no game.
View Quote

I have no doubt you're a survivor and will pull yourself together.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We have vastly different tastes in women. She anything but attractive.
View Quote

Given you and Woolrug are from Texas this is for you guys.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Her good years are 21 years in the past, she is grandma age now and not a catch for a good dude.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#14]
She is and has always been a crazy nut.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a fan of the fake tits she got a long ways back.

I am consistently amused that she's the same age as Ted Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Making wedding plans while her dog walker is fighting for life in hospital, pretty callous
View Quote

I'm just gonna let this one ride
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Christie Brinkley is still hot, at 67....

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:56:38 PM EDT
[#19]

This cant be emphasized enough.  Died blond is the biggest turn off to me.  When I was single that was an automatic deal breaker.  Stick to your natural hair color or just go with some highlights but the bleached blond look is terrible.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#20]
You could probably get a sex doll with as much realism as her.

She also said that her son should "not be talked in to being a boy".  

And the pedo island trips.

I'll pass.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I saw her Super Bowl commercial.  She’s virtually unrecognizable.  She’s gone off the deep end.  Hollywood gets everyone eventually.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#22]
She has kind of turned into a cartoon of her old self.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top