Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]
We need to make sure Americans are focused on useless quagmires that have no bearing on their life while we rapidly erase every freedom they have, erode their currency and embolden domestic marxists organizations. Bonus points if squander more young conservative men abroad.  

Also, it's critical to that we show the world we're still strong.

We certainly wouldn't want any of the countries that are actually a threat to us like China to have the image that we're a weak paper tiger that is an interest rate hike away from complete USSR style collapse.

Oh wait.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wish I was allowed to.

I'd have bought GE the other day as well
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RTX.

I’m am not a financial advisor, but I bought RTX, LMT and BA when Biden stoke the election.

I wish I was allowed to.

I'd have bought GE the other day as well

I had bought UTX/RTN before the RTX merger.  Bought more RTX and LMT hard on the COVID dip figuring that war is pretty much inevitable.  Yesterday I added a bit of HII with some gambling money based on a hunch on limited nuclear repair yards to maintain and build new nuclear powered ships.  The Virginia program has been moving pretty fast, and they are going to be moving rapidly to build the first of many Columbia SSBNs very soon on top of that.  I can see a lot of money getting tossed at the new SSBNs
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't vote for that jackass.

He isn't calling the shots, either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a feeling this was coming.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've got no problems with taking out Iranians.

I'm also convinced that 99% of folks in GD have no idea what a neocon is.  Thread title is a case in point.
View Quote

What is a neocon to you?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This could lead to war with Russia.

Wonderful.
View Quote

That's what the establishment wants.  I was watching this channel and saw the thumb nail of this video talking about the trade routes Europe is pushing into Africa.  I had to wonder if this was really what the totally spontaneous Arab Spring was really about.  Syria is all about who's oil pipe lines supply Europe.  Russia wants it to theirs through Syria, the US wants to run through Turkey or Greece.  We have been at a low level conflict with Russia since Obama at least.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This.

View Quote

And we’re going to be at war for another twenty. Either you fold like the Europeans, England or Germany for example, give up. or you protect your national interests. It’s that simple. Iran China and Russia will enter any space we don’t vigorously defend. They will not give us good guy points for turning the other cheap.

This is an appropriate if weak response to missile attack on our embassy over a week ago.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
FJB
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is perfect.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Keep your friends and family out of this conflict. Fuck this globalist endless war
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The real question is does Joe know he approved a strike?
View Quote

Nope, but corn pop was rumoured to be there and he was a bad dude...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm also convinced that 99% of folks in GD have no idea what a neocon is.  Thread title is a case in point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t care as long as Iranians & Syrians d...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The real question is does Joe know he approved a strike?
View Quote

FJB
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What have Persians ever done to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What have Persians ever done to you?

Existed
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And we're going to be at war for another twenty. Either you fold like the Europeans, England or Germany for example, give up. or you protect your national interests. It's that simple. Iran China and Russia will enter any space we don't vigorously defend. They will not give us good guy points for turning the other cheap.

This is an appropriate if weak response to missile attack on our embassy over a week ago.
View Quote
I think it's far more likely that the United States won't be a country in 20 years. And if it is, it'll be some impotent broke little shell of its former self that is incapable of waging protracted wars abroad.

It's crazy how fast we're losing inertia.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

How so? Neocons are a fairly well defined group with clear priorities, and Syria's spot on their list goes as far back as Clean Break in 1996, maybe earlier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
One of the things the left never really appreciated about Trump (and you'd think they would), was how anti-war that dude was. In practice.

Seriously, in hindsight he was almost allergic to starting any new shit. I kinda feel like they could at least give him that.
View Quote

I believe it’s because he was not in the “war for profit” club. What war since WWII has really made sense? And now I even question it after seeing how low politicians and the media will sink to in order to further their agenda. Nothing but lies, propaganda and corruption.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:39:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Interesting how suddenly so many in GD started sounding like the anti-war progressive types.

When Obama was being weak, or Trump was being strong, a different tone was often sounded.  

I wonder how many are just going mindlessly with the flow.
View Quote

Give me a viable plan for winning the conflict.  We have been stacking tons of good and bad bodies, pissing away mountains of cash, and weakening our geopolitical position for decades and still I have not seen a rational plan for even what we are attempting to do there, how we are going to do it, and what our victory conditions are.

I'm alright with fighting but we are fighting retarded on a strategic level.  If you dont have a specific plan of action keep the boys home.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:39:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I was wondering when this story would be posted here!  I'm kinda surprised it took this long to begin another adventure in the middle east.  Its been three weeks already, Joe must be slipping.  Also the strikes I'm betting money weren't against actually Iranian aligned groups.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#21]

They are beyond irony or any sense of hypocrisy!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#22]
In to see who it was we actually hit
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Note to self:  Do not accept Ambassador position in any embassy in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I still don’t think it’s Biden, the reason for the pause was President Trump.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:58:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Her reaction to AOC’s tweet about “babies in cages” yesterday was hilarious. She forgot to even offer to circle back and said “there are children fleeing prosecution”

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#28]
FPNI

Not great.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don't, and it's embarrassing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/39329/BF825607-BB45-46DC-8D0F-632AF66A9328_jpe-1841484.JPG

It’s gonna be fun being the agitator for a while.
View Quote

Is that real?  Did she just call out pedojoe on Twitter?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/39329/BF825607-BB45-46DC-8D0F-632AF66A9328_jpe-1841484.JPG

It’s gonna be fun being the agitator for a while.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#32]
The memes!

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a neocon?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Hope that fucking traitor Mattis is happy. I'll never forget his and the left's hissy fit when Trump attempted to withdraw our forces from that shithole.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#35]
OP, explain your neocon inclusion on your thread title.. do you even know what it means?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:14:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, no fucks to give. Too lazy to even think about changing the title.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP, explain your neocon inclusion on your thread title.. do you even know what it means?
View Quote

Nobody seems to be able to provide a definition that goes against the thread title

Neocons want interventionism and endless war

They love this Syria shit same as the Afghanistan shit
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get Wikipedia to change theirs first.

Critics of neoconservatism have used the term to describe foreign policy and war hawks who support aggressive militarism or neo-imperialism.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Critics of neoconservatism have used the term to describe foreign policy and war hawks who support aggressive militarism or neo-imperialism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No see this is different we need to keep a check on Russia or China or Iran or whoever to protect American interests abroad

/sarcasm

Not just wikipedia, it's all of the entire western political canon
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think it's far more likely that the United States won't be a country in 20 years. And if it is, it'll be some impotent broke little shell of its former self that is incapable of waging protracted wars abroad.

It's crazy how fast we're losing inertia.
View Quote

No disagreement there. A good to the mattresses fight with another superpower  is probably the only way we get back momentum unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
War Inc. rubs their palms together in glee.
View Quote

Military Industrial Complex isn't going to fund itself.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trump showed a generation that you don’t have to have endless war, but can achieve far more with diplomacy and choosing the right time to be tough.  Just like Democrats throw money at every domestic problem, they throw our soldier’s lives at international issues.

If the need for military force is justified, it’s fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting how suddenly so many in GD started sounding like the anti-war progressive types.

When Obama was being weak, or Trump was being strong, a different tone was often sounded.  

Trump showed a generation that you don’t have to have endless war, but can achieve far more with diplomacy and choosing the right time to be tough.  Just like Democrats throw money at every domestic problem, they throw our soldier’s lives at international issues.

If the need for military force is justified, it’s fine.

Diplomacy?  Is that what you call giving away Hong Kong?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
How much have the globalists cost us in terms of money and lives by fighting wars over oil, when we could easily be energy independent, as shown by Trump?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Why did China want us to bomb Syria?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#45]
So can us smoothbrains get a definition of Neoconservative?

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nobody seems to be able to provide a definition that goes against the thread title

Neocons want interventionism and endless war

They love this Syria shit same as the Afghanistan shit
View Quote

Liberals...

Because the definition is always used in a predictably stupid manner by anti-war, Code Pink, "peace at all costs" liberal pacifists.

Nobody gave two shits about, or even heard about "neocons" until the phrase became popular among unhinged, foggoty european anti-war leftards during the war in Iraq.  Naturally, the sheep on CNN and other anti-American liberal US news outlets picked up on the phrase and began slinging it around on TV because doing so worked with their target audience of uneducated, easily manipulated open-mouth breathing idiots.  

Those on the far left side of the political spectrum here in the U.S. subsequently embraced the word "neocon"-especially in academia-and began to use it as a pejorative when expressing outrage over George Dubya Bush's foreign policy in the Middle East and elsewhere after 9/11 (you know, when upwards of 3,000 Americans died on US soil just because they were Americans).

Whatever.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yes!!!  Israel will finally have secure borders.  In other news, we're dismantling ICE.
View Quote

Uh, the Democrats hate Israel and are going back to supporting Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas and the Sectarian Wahabists in Saudi Arabia against Israel.  They want to scrap Trumps peace deals completely... they’ll likely screw the Jordanians and Egyptians too. Biden just snubbed Mohammed Bin Salman and pulled support for the Saudi offensive against the Iran backed Houthis. Brennan’s stooges in the CIA are anout to ramp up the Kashoggi bullshit again too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:26:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So can us smoothbrains get a definition of Neoconservative?

View Quote

"Gotta fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here"
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top