Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, until I see this on CNN or Fox and twitter or facebook fact check it, I don't believe it either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, until I see this on CNN or Fox and twitter or facebook fact check it, I don't believe it either.

This work for ya?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Nancy did not pass the background check.  Turns out she's a crazy bitch.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#3]
This tells me they are absolutely certain of their ability to steal elections for all time forward.

Because otherwise all it would take is for Republicans to re-take a majority in the house and then guess who would have the launch codes.

This is amazingly stupid.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Will wait for a better source than fucking infowars.

Still fuck pelosi with a cactus wrapped in rusty barbwire.
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-biden-rescind-sole-nuclear-capabilities

I can see it now.  A Democratic committee must agree before launching.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
There’s an epidemic of senility in that party apparently.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how many folks here criticizing infowars have actually spent much time listening/watching/reading infowars?

Alex Jones is abrasive and the things he talks about sound crazy... but he usually has evidence for what he's saying.

The mainstream media cancelled him for a reason.  If everything he was saying was wrong, they wouldn't have cancelled him.

I don't love him, and honestly, I rarely read their stuff, but their track record appears much better than Foxnews and CNN.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:54:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Red states

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who would she shoot them at? Not China or Iran certainly?

Red states

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who would she shoot them at?
View Quote

White America
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill Clinton sold missile guidance tech to China and his wife gave nuke materials to Russia (I know she got a donation to the foundation) and now this?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Dementia Joe stated in a recent WH
briefing that he has no intention of
sharing his LUNCH CODES.

"Nancy can go get her own
damn lunch codes. I'm not giving
up my oatmeal and banana pudding
cup to that bitch!!"

30 minutes went by while WH staff tried
to make clear to the President what
Madam Speaker wanted was the
nuclear LAUNCH CODES not his
WH lunch codes.  

When it became clear Joe misunderstood
he commented, "OK.. what's a launch code?"
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]

this story has been on fox, I believe infowars before most of the others anyway
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I’d rather a doddering fool have them then someone ideologically opposed to the core concepts of everything our country was founded on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like something you could write a song about...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:17:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Which state does the cunt plan to nuke first?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder how many folks here criticizing infowars have actually spent much time listening/watching/reading infowars?

Alex Jones is abrasive and the things he talks about sound crazy... but he usually has evidence for what he's saying.

The mainstream media cancelled him for a reason.  If everything he was saying was wrong, they wouldn't have cancelled him.

I don't love him, and honestly, I rarely read their stuff, but their track record appears much better than Foxnews and CNN.
View Quote

He should have become mainstream after wikileaks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Honestly I consider Nancy and a bunch of American hating democrats far more  dangerous.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

West Palm Beach Fl.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#18]

I would love to know how many takes it took for that scene. I cannot keep a straight face just watching it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just give the entire nuclear trident over to China and let them maintain and operate it for us.
View Quote

Maybe she has realized the mistake that is Joe Xiden and wants to be sure we don't stand down when we shouldn't and wouldn't.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Infowars story, the definition of fake news.  I’m sure it happened exactly like they said, that Pelosi DEMANDED specifically that the nuclear launch codes be given to her.  Who actually believes that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I dont know whats more frightening.  Dementia Joe with the launch codes or drunken Nancy with the launch codes
View Quote

I’m going to start drinking myself with these options.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
maybe she can decipher this:

6 21 3 11.15 6 6. 14 1 14 3 25
View Quote

Snort.....
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Infowars story, the definition of fake news.  I’m sure it happened exactly like they said, that Pelosi DEMANDED specifically that the nuclear launch codes be given to her.  Who actually believes that?
View Quote

Apparently you missed the memo

Dozens of House Democrats want Biden to give up sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
'Vesting 1 person with this authority entails real risks,' the letter reads

About three dozen House Democrats have signed a letter asking President Biden to renounce his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons, according to reports.

A promise from the president to give up his nuclear capabilities as commander in chief could take the same power away from future presidents.

"Vesting one person with this authority entails real risks," the letter from Rep. Jimmy Panetta, D-Calif., and obtained by Politico reads. "Past presidents have threatened to attack other countries with nuclear weapons or exhibited behavior that caused other officials to express concern about the president’s judgment."

Panetta's office did not immediately respond to an inquiry from Fox News. The congressman said in a Monday tweet that he is "calling on" Biden "to install checks [and] balances in our nuclear command-and-control structure."

The letter continues: "While any president would presumably consult with advisors before ordering a nuclear attack, there is no requirement to do so. The military is obligated to carry out the order if they assess it is legal under the laws of war. Under the current posture of U.S. nuclear forces, that attack would happen in minutes."

Democrats offered some alternatives to sole nuclear authority, such as requiring the vice president and House speaker to agree with a launch order from the president before it is executed, according to Politico.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Presidents have continually passed down a briefcase containing all the necessary materials to dial up a nuclear strike using a specific code, often referred to as the "nuclear football."

Democrats previously expressed concern with former President Trump having access to such power. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in January, for example, said she spoke with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley about protecting nuclear codes from an "unhinged president."

Pelosi said she spoke to Milley on Jan. 5 "to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike."

The football was passed over a long distance when Biden took office after Trump because the former president did not attend the new president's Inauguration. It is usually handed off between presidents on Inauguration Day.

Fox News' Greg Norman contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-biden-rescind-sole-nuclear-capabilities <-- Note the live link to foxnews
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe she has realized the mistake that is Joe Xiden and wants to be sure we don't stand down when we shouldn't and wouldn't.
View Quote

Ya think?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#25]

exactly, C'mon Man.....
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
16, 16, 16, 16.
View Quote

I really hope the pass phrase isn't "martini on the rocks". We'll be at war this afternoon. And tomorrow morning. And tomorrow by lunch.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How is that not treason and sedition?  She is trying to usurp the President's role as commander in chief of the armed forces!
View Quote

And the second president she has tried it with.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#28]

At this point I'd guess they are more truthful and investigating then CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS and the NY times combined when you realize all the lies, narratives, racial hate and utter BS they have peddled as "news". They all told us Trump was a Russian agent and the piss dossier was real, hands up don't shoot happened" and so on....and to this day have yet to retract their lies.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You got it all wrong, they dont want to use them, they want to prevent them from being used at all. Make sure we cannot respond to a Chinese or Iranian first strike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got it all wrong, they dont want to use them, they want to prevent them from being used at all. Make sure we cannot respond to a Chinese or Iranian first strike.

BINGO
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#31]
The trolls are in full denial today, earning their pay as professional shrills.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's interesting; I know the Dems want to remove Biden but I suspect by death/incapacitation (probably natural)

If he's removed by the 25th for being senile after only a couple months, and since the country has not united around him the way the DNC was hoping they could arrange, it would only serve as an even greater illustration of how there is no way he was fairly elected.  It'd be a massive no-confidence vote by Dems, against themselves.
View Quote

That’s why some Republicans with a spine need to step up
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's why some Republicans with a spine need to step up
View Quote

They both went to lunch.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Pelosi has a certain target in mind. Mar-A Lago in Florida.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Exactly who are the PANEL OF DEMOCRATS?  I'm sure Obama is on that panel.  Along with his cronies.
View Quote

This is FBO 3rd term
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#36]
On what grounds?
What is happening that she thinks she has the authority to even suggest such action?...or is this a misguided ego trip for an elderly drunk psycho?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I dont know whats more frightening.  Dementia Joe with the launch codes or drunken Nancy with the launch codes
View Quote

Damn, why don't we have a 'Like' button ???
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I do believe this bitch is insane
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/pelosi-demands-biden-transfer-nuclear-codes-to-democrats/

Pelosi, who in January asked the military to take the nuclear codes from President Trump and give them to her, has now instructed her minions to demand Biden hand over the codes to a panel of Democrats.
View Quote

For your afternoon entertainment.
View Quote
No. Hell no. She's so far outside of protocol. I can't BELIEVE her clearance hasn't been pulled. Seriously. Where the heck is their Security monitors?!?!?! She didn't lock her computer up. It was stolen. She has violated every single security boundary out there. Everyone else would be facing federal charges.  Does anyone know if Congress still is part of the United States?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nancy.   He's not all there.  She's all evil.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Clickbait garbage headline for the Qtards

Actually, 30 House Democrats ask President to give up sole power to launch.

Suggest alternatives like having VP and Speaker concur with launch decision or including Secretary of Defense and AG in the decision process.

View Quote

Which if we ever needed to launch means it would never happen.  Which means our enemies would know they could launch on us w/ impunity.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’d rather a doddering fool have them then someone ideologically opposed to the core concepts of everything our country was founded on.
View Quote

Except in this case, you get both.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I can see Joe sitting at his desk playing with the red button.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

US.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#45]
do it. fuck this planet worse than what a volcano does.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol. Multiple organizations are reporting it.  As sketchy as infowars can be they are nowhere near as bad as CNN, ABC, CBS, WaPo, NBC...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Serious question.  Which news source is better?  

Maybe some European news media.  The liberal media may know but it’s another matter to report it.

I do understand your point.
View Quote

It's a sad state of affairs when British tabloid newspapers (daily mail, sun, etc) are providing more accurate coverage of the US news than the US media...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#48]
WTF is wrong with this broad?

she's nothing more than a 3rd rate politician and she runs around like she's Marie Antoinette..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How is that not treason and sedition?  She is trying to usurp the President's role as commander in chief of the armed forces!
View Quote

You could only get 7 senators to question election irregularities, good luck getting ANY to do what they're supposed to on that one...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The actual news and happenings since the braindead moron became president is more insane than anything Jones ever said.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top