Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Left wants the guns you have. They could care less about the illegal guns that criminals use.
View Quote

Ha, next you will tell me a US Attorney General can put illegal guns in the system for illegal purposes to make it seem like guns are a problem, forget the illegal activity itself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Evidence suggests gun homicides rose "dramatically" last year during the pandemic,"

The pandemic, eh?  I wonder if there was anything else going on at that time.
View Quote

Just Dumbocrats releasing criminals from prison, but they promised not to kill people.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
It is an unspoken admission of law enforcement failure.

"We can't even prevent a tiny fraction of the population from shooting each other - so we're going to disarm everyone."
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
USA Today - Young Black Men "teens" make up more than a third of 2019 gun homicides

Young Black men and teens made up more than a third of firearm homicide victims in the USA in 2019, one of several disparities revealed in a review of gun mortality data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The analysis, titled "A Public Health Crisis in the Making," found that although Black men and boys ages 15 to 34 make up just 2% of the nation's population, they were among 37% of gun homicides that year.

That's 20 times higher than white males of the same age group.

Of all reported firearm homicides in 2019, more than half of victims were Black men, according to the study spearheaded by the Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence and the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. Sixty-three percent of male victims were Black.

The contrast is even more stark when the rates were compared with white people: Across all ages, Black men were nearly 14 times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than white men, and eight times more likely to die in a firearm homicide than the general population, including women.

"That should include really viewing gun violence as a public health issue. The business of public health is population wellness – looking at how we can decrease the disease burden or the threat of injury to the population at large," he said. "And gun violence is definitely a problem that should be looked at through that lens."

So Democrats want to take way the guns of 50 year old white males ...
View Quote

It is simple, the DUMBocrats HATE white conservatives.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In 2019 whites killed 2,594 whites and 566 Black or African-American.
In 2019 blacks killed 2,574 black or African-Americans and 246 whites.

Just to prove your point.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, it is the exact same statistic for who the killers of these blacks boys are.

In 2019 whites killed 2,594 whites and 566 Black or African-American.
In 2019 blacks killed 2,574 black or African-Americans and 246 whites.

Just to prove your point.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

What that doesn't show, is the ones that got shot and lived.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The 1350 project.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wasn't it just a few years ago that if you were a white male (not hispanic,) you were more likely to be killed by a gun in the UK, than in America??
View Quote

U wot M8??
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Left wants the guns you have. They could care less about the illegal guns that criminals use.
View Quote

The winning post.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And meanwhile in Chicago......
Over 95% of the murder victims are either Black Or Hispanic. Less than 4% are white / other, Which I assume includes Indians ,SouthAsians , orientals Etc

https://heyjackass.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020_race_010121.png
View Quote

Who's doing all the shooting and killing?   It's obviously all those Trump insurrectionist terrorists shouting “This is MAGA country” running around with nooses and bottles of bleach.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Holy Jesse Smollett Undercover Brother!! ...

The MAN is trying to cover it all up by FRAMING that Brother!!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Seems simple enough. Make it illegal for young black men to own guns..........
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:02:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Huh, that’s a very creative way to try and reframe that statistic. Irony. What would be more useful than who was killed, was who killed them. I don’t know why that isn’t in the article.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure you do.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#13]
huh, who could have imagined the fraction of society with the lowest IQ is also the fraction of society that causes the most problems.... Weird how that works... There Is a reason why Africa does not have a space program... Sorta hard to leave the planet, let alone your own country when your average IQ is lower than your body temp.. Slavery was wrong, and I will never condone it, however the Idea of freeing a primitive culture inside our borders and expecting them to just blend in was a huge miscalculation... Call me a racist, if you want, but I have been told time and time again to trust the science... Statistics, genetics and science, while uncomfortable as the may be have shown time and time again what the problem is, yet we ignore it... Until we are willing to admit the real issue at hand, it will only get worse..
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#14]
This is probably one of the few places left you can have a discussion like this.  A lot of this can't be said openly. Fact's and critical thinking does matter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:20:48 AM EDT
[#15]
6% of the population are responsible for 52 % of violent crimes in the US ? And no one will admit that this is the problem?
That is the issue we need to address
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:24:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Interesting stat.  Wonder what percentage of governments have committed homicide with guns? Patiently waiting for “researchers” to publish that study...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:24:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It has always been that way: racism is bad, but we have to sustain our high-density economic zones, so we need to oppress everyone equally on paper.
View Quote

Disparate impact. You have to adjust those numbers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
6% of the population are responsible for 52 % of violent crimes in the US ? And no one will admit that this is the problem?
View Quote

It will never be addressed... Its actually useful for those who want more power, and control... Remember, In order to truly treat everyone as equal, you start at the bottom, not the top... Its all part of the plan, sadly, it wont be fixed... Might as well sit back and watch it burn..
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:25:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They want you to think it's the police.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did they also have stats on who was shooting all those black men and boys ages 15-34?

I wonder how that breaks down?

They want you to think it's the police.  

Implied. To think otherwise is not being woke.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:31:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If gun control is needed because 2% of the population misuses guns, then religion control would be indicated because 2% of religious zealots committed terrorist acts, and eating control because 2% of the people who own spoons over eat and become obese.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:34:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, exactly WHO is committing these homicides?  Why not target them instead of ALL gun owners?
View Quote

We aren't looking at the who. We are looking at the what.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:49:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your end goal is a disarmed population, it starts to make sense... Make no mistake, once the useless, no longer serves their purpose, they will be the first on the trains... This is whats so frustrating about the issue... Here we are, trying to maintain arms, and a means to protect ALL of us against and abusive government, yet half the population wants US labeled as terrorists, and have our guns stripped away... Looks good on paper to them now, but when shit starts to go sideways, they will be either to stupid to realized they cause this, or begging for our help...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:52:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not 6%.   35+ year old black men aren't committing these crimes.  12- year old black boys aren't committing these crimes.   It's more like 2%.  

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:03:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did they also have stats on who was shooting all those black men and boys ages 15-34?

View Quote

Oh.....they have those stats. But it doesn't fit their narrative; so they leave it out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:07:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's not 6%.   35+ year old black men aren't committing these crimes.  12- year old black boys aren't committing these crimes.   It's more like 2%.  

View Quote

while I see where you going with this, I would still bet the number of whites vs blacks under 12, and over 35 committing violent crimes will still show similar data....
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:19:05 AM EDT
[#26]
How do these cunts keep calling murder a "public health crisis" with a straight face?

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:21:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thought  these were figures you couldn't point out or facts you can't mention type stuff.  I always thought it was 61/2 percent does 50 percent. I told a reporter once if you get Black Men to stop killing one another there wouldn't be a gun crime issue. He didn't have a clue
View Quote

You can if you're going to blame it on systemic racism.

"Racist white people aren't murdering each other enough in an effort to demonize black people".
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If your end goal is a disarmed population, it starts to make sense... Make no mistake, once the useless, no longer serves their purpose, they will be the first on the trains... This is whats so frustrating about the issue... Here we are, trying to maintain arms, and a means to protect ALL of us against and abusive government, yet half the population wants US labeled as terrorists, and have our guns stripped away... Looks good on paper to them now, but when shit starts to go sideways, they will be either to stupid to realized they cause this, or begging for our help...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If no one but the government had guns we wouldn't be having this problem.

Trust government.

364 people killed by rifles in 2019.

397 killed with blunt objects.

600 by judo chop.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:25:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Victims? How about perpetrators? Young black men are overwhelmingly murdered by young black men. Journalistic malpractice right there.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:37:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
huh, who could have imagined the fraction of society with the lowest IQ is also the fraction of society that causes the most problems.... Weird how that works... There Is a reason why Africa does not have a space program... Sorta hard to leave the planet, let alone your own country when your average IQ is lower than your body temp.. Slavery was wrong, and I will never condone it, however the Idea of freeing a primitive culture inside our borders and expecting them to just blend in was a huge miscalculation... Call me a racist, if you want, but I have been told time and time again to trust the science... Statistics, genetics and science, while uncomfortable as the may be have shown time and time again what the problem is, yet we ignore it... Until we are willing to admit the real issue at hand, it will only get worse..
View Quote

I really want to be woke and call you racsist but the statistics support your statement.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:37:43 AM EDT
[#31]
The agenda doesn’t care about facts . The large swath of patriotic Americans owning guns is the problem the globalist have not the dipshit gangbangers shooting each other over stupid shit .
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Facts are racist. I don't know maybe having a father would be a good start on changing this
View Quote

Well when the Oregon State Board of Education announces that math is racist, I don't think it's a stretch to put "facts" in the same bucket.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Maybe they should stop shooting each other?
View Quote

The left wants to ban guns because they secretly gave up on that demographic stopping the violence.  The left literally believes it is impossible for them to control themselves, and that if guns are available, the shootings will happen.

They can't conceive of trying to fix the broken culture that propagates this violence.  They would have to admit something is wrong in order to fix it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 2:59:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I really want to be woke and call you racsist but the statistics support your statement.
View Quote

Its not a complicated path to walk down...However, It is very uncomfortable, and goes against everything you were taught, and were forced to accept as reality.. but.... Look at the data, Look at the facts, Iq scores, SAT test scores, college exams, ASVAB tests, anything we currently use to determine intelligence.. And then, look at the stats of crime and IQ, and further more, to prove what you have already anticipated, look of the racial make of prisons... Its math, its science, statics, and proven data.... Hell we sent man to the moon with more variables involved... yet we cant flat out admit, that we, man, are not all, nor were all created equal... The worst part of all of it, Is rather than address the issue head on, the left is using certain people to further their agenda. To make it worse, those of us, that dare question anything to do with it are deemed racist, and get canceled...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:04:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Notice the article only talks about the victims. What is the demographic of the murderers?

I'll give you a clue - the vast majority of murderers are racist and only like to murder their own kind...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:07:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Facts are Black White Islamo-Jewish Supremacy.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:10:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

95% are shot by others of the same color.

The real disparity is who shoots Asians.  

I will give you one guess.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:15:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

The problem with your low IQ argument is that we have men like Clarence Thomas that clearly possess a superior intellect.

I wouldn't trade one Clarence Thomas for 10 John Roberts.  But if race was the only criteria, that could be the outcome you get.

There has to be a way to control the violent thugs without harming black Americans that just want to work and raise families and take part in our shared American culture.   The ghetto culture is the problem.  Not black people as a whole.

Now having said all that, I say it knowing full well there there are plenty of non violent black people that still hate whitey and want reparations, but that's a different conversation altogether.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:16:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So, exactly WHO is committing these homicides?  Why not target them instead of ALL gun owners?
View Quote

because the are narco gangs that clean their street cash in banks and that cleaned cash is used by hedge funds to speculate in the markets and on real estate and the politicians and corporations that produce this sort of propaganda profit directly from it. Both democrat and republican.

That is why.

They want to disarm us so that our lives can be reduced to the same level as the people in the cities that they control. It is no more complex than that. Well, they also want more ways to confiscate property from people that are currently law abiding, and making guns a felony to own, creates a way to do that.

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:19:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If no one but the government had guns we wouldn't be having this problem.

Trust government.

364 people killed by rifles in 2019.

397 killed with blunt objects.

600 by judo chop.
View Quote

This also proves something rather uncomfortable..  The fact that a one mentally ill white person, that kills multiple people with a rifle some how seems worse then 10-30? different black males having zero respect for human life killing the same amount of people on the same day.. Instead of saying 60 people were killed to day, 20 by 1 person, and 40, by 40 different people, they focus on the single person with the highest body count, not the fact that there were actually 40 people vs 1 that decided to kill people that day... Think about that for a second... I dont have the stats, or numbers in front of me, but I would bet the farm, that on the same day, that this country had any "mass shooting" There were more homicides, and shootings committed by individual African Americans than the "mass shooter" that made the news...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:22:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How do these cunts keep calling murder a "public health crisis" with a straight face?

View Quote

Well they call girls boys and boys girls sooooooooo.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:27:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ha, next you will tell me a US Attorney General can put illegal guns in the system for illegal purposes to make it seem like guns are a problem, forget the illegal activity itself.
View Quote

That would make me Furious!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:27:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The problem with your low IQ argument is that we have men like Clarence Thomas that clearly possess a superior intellect.

I wouldn't trade one Clarence Thomas for 10 John Roberts.  But if race was the only criteria, that could be the outcome you get.

There has to be a way to control the violent thugs without harming black Americans that just want to work and raise families and take part in our shared American culture.   The ghetto culture is the problem.  Not black people as a whole.

Now having said all that, I say it knowing full well there there are plenty of non violent black people that still hate whitey and want reparations, but that's a different conversation altogether.
View Quote

There is no problem with my IQ argument... Ill bet 1000 bucks we have an African American member on this site that has a higher IQ than me... However, As a whole the average IQ is lower... look it up... This is not my opinion, this is a proven fact... By no means, do I intend to sound superior to any man, black nor white in my posts.. Im merely posting facts that are readily available to anyone who wants to look into it...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:32:01 AM EDT
[#44]
All about equity and hate your skin color because white people are bad feelings matter more than whites numbers.  Math is raccissss.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:34:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Here’s the way it will be spun:

“Racism” is now defined as either advocating for a system or failing to oppose a system that produces a disparity of outcomes on racial lines, regardless of what the causal factors actually happen to be. Since an outsized percentage of black people are killed with guns—which is a disparity of outcome on racial lines—current gun policy is racist. We therefore need more restrictive laws to correct this injustice.

No, I’m not kidding, and I’m not exaggerating (I actually read the filth that is Kendi’s “How To Be an Anti-racist). You’ll see this narrative become the central anti-gun talking point within the year. Mark my words.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:30:45 AM EDT
[#46]
The breed of peace.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:28:16 AM EDT
[#47]
They never factor in the “good riddance “ factor. A large percentage of these deaths are due to gang/ drug activity.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Of course. It's racist if we don't ban guns. Do you want all the black people to die!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like a problem that is sorting itself out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top