BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reward for the dogs, but no bounty on the shooter?
View Quote

We are talking about lady gaga here. Come on man!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I doubt it.

"Dude, you'll be the first one they suspect!"
" I know, shoot me in the chest four times to throw off suspicion!"
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
half a mil for the dogs

ZERO for the dog walker's justice
View Quote

This, what the fuck

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did I miss the condition of the walker in the snip?
4 to the chest?
View Quote

Must have been 9 mm.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
TMZ has obtained exclusive footage of the lead detective assigned to the case.  Here he is grilling a suspect:

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it.

"Dude, you'll be the first one they suspect!"
" I know, shoot me in the chest four times to throw off suspicion!"

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/30714/woozy_JPG-1841023.jpg
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Taking 4 to the chest is a dicey proposition. Even the lowly 25 ACP ball round has caused enough deaths to fill a lot of cemetaries.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Coke: Be less white
Lady Gaga: Hold my chaga tea
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Four to the chest and not dead?
View Quote

The article says he was shot once.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Reward for the dogs, but no bounty on the shooter?
View Quote

I noticed that too, guess she does not give a shit about her dog walker, lol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The article has changed since first published this morning. Earlier report was 4 hits to the chest.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The thought did occur to me as well.  

Maybe the "shot four times in the chest" is some kind of exaggeration, or will turn out to be inaccurate reporting?

Apparently there is video of him being shot and bleeding ... although it may not have been FOUR times.  

So I might be both wrong and right.  
View Quote

here's the video.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lady-gaga-dog-walker-french-bulldogs-stolen-video-surveillance/
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No questions asked huh? So someone could theoretically find the thief and sss and collect the reward then
View Quote

I’d add some gratuity if they could prove that, but that’s against the last S.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#14]
The left and Especially those from California, are the most unconsciously callous people in existence.

Marie Antoinette, at least a acknowledged the starving peasants,when she said, "Let them eat cake"

These people are so corrupt and evil, that when the peasants eat bullets walking their dogs, they don't even acknowledge them, or demand justice for the victim.

In their world, it's them and their dogs. No one else exists.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Here is the important part - and it's the most critical to pay attention to as this story updates -

" A spokesperson said investigators are currently treating the case as an 'assault with a deadly weapon,' noting that the weapon used was a semi-automatic handgun. "
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]
How's that for white privilege? Her dog walker (is it a minority? Don't want to assume gender...) gets shot 4 times in the chest doing her bidding and she spends half a million dollars to rescue the dogs. Lady Gaga needs to atone for this.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:55:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What’s really fucked up about that story is they didn’t seem to mention the guy that was shot four times after that. What his status is or anything else. Offering 500K for the return of the dogs but not for catching the guys shooters. Fucked up.
View Quote

This.

Sad sign of the times.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Bitch ain't got a fenced in yard for those fuckers to run around in?
View Quote

Do you think she wants them to poop in HER yard?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah, no questions asked.  I don't care about catching the guy that shot an actual human, its more important for me to pay money to the people who shot him to get the dogs back...if they get away with it who cares.
View Quote

yeah..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol, you know "dog walker" is just a fancy term for servant in this instance.

Half a million for the dog's return. I wonder how many of the more ambitious ghetto goblins are kitting up right now
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The article has changed since first published this morning. Earlier report was 4 hits to the chest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense to me if you take feelings out.

Make that offer. Get dogs back then make another 500k offer for their arrest get original 500k back.

Or
Nab them when they go for the money, via tracker on money  and mobile data. They got the dogs to extort money their greed is your leverage

Getting dogs back and getting justice don’t have to be mutually exclusive using the dog ransom to get them might be their play and they don’t give a fuck about optics. Somebody suggested it as the best way to catch them.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, no questions asked.  I don't care about catching the guy that shot an actual human, its more important for me to pay money to the people who shot him to get the dogs back...if they get away with it who cares.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
half a mil for the dogs

View Quote

Quote from the movie Wall Street- Gordon Gekko to Bud Fox:
"First thing you need to understand about WASP's, they love animals, they hate people"
What a world...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the "shot four times in the chest" is some kind of exaggeration, or will turn out to be inaccurate reporting?

Apparently there is video of him being shot and bleeding ... although it may not have been FOUR times.  

here's the video.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/25/lady-gaga-dog-walker-french-bulldogs-stolen-video-surveillance/

Dog walker sounds and screams like a 3 dollar bill.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Here is the important part - and it's the most critical to pay attention to as this story updates -

" A spokesperson said investigators are currently treating the case as an 'assault with a deadly weapon,' noting that the weapon used was a semi-automatic handgun. "
View Quote

Not attempted murder?

And if only one shot was fired, that begs to question, how do they know what type of handgun was used?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Watched the video. I'm starting to think we are all in hell. Prayers for the dog walker.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Because they know with an attempted murder charge connected to these dogs, odds are they're already in a dumpster in Jersey.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Gaga's dog walker is shot four times in chest by Hollywood dognappers who steal two of star's beloved French bulldogs - while a third runs off and is rescued: $500,000 reward for safe return of Koji and Gustavo
Ryan Fischer, 30, had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot four times by two assailants  
Two of Gaga's dogs, Koji and Gustavo, were stolen while her third bulldog, Miss Asia, managed to run away and was later recovered by police
Officers were seen swaddling Miss Asia in a blanket and placing her in the back of a police vehicle
It's currently unclear whether Gaga's dogs were specifically targeted, but French bulldogs are in high demand and can sell for as much as $10,000 if they have pedigree lineage
Gaga, 34, is reportedly offering a $500k reward for the safe return of Gustavo and Koji 'no questions asked'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9299591/Lady-Gagas-dogwalker-shot-four-times-chest-two-men-stole-two-gods.html
View Quote
I wonder if the dog walker's family is going to get $500K from her.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Been working on my tan outside and just came in.

Mrs says she just saw on the news that the dog walker has died.

30 years old....
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#30]
For $500k, I’m betting you could not only find the dogs; but make sure the dognappers disappear off the face of the Earth forever.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#31]
A gaga reward for the damn dog but nothing for the capture of the crooks? She has her priorities straight.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL, dude will get his cut of the half million, a bonus from Dude Gaga, and be everybodies hero.

Smells very much like an inside job

Remember when Corey Feldman was supposedly jumped and stabbed nearly to death but then it turned out he didn't have a single laceration.??
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
half a mil for the dogs

View Quote

If it’s a white male, their privilege will pay those bills.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Wow. That whole scenario. What, 6+ buildings occupied within 100ft. Not a single person even tries to help. Then the retard that comes out after everything is over doesn't even bother to put pressure on a wound?

Great unity Commiefornia.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Have you not paid attention in animal threads? GD would murder 87 illegals to save their 13 year old dog
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All that text you posted, and none of it was about if the dude survived?

Have you not paid attention in animal threads? GD would murder 87 illegals to save their 13 year old dog

Sure would.  TWICE!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Gaga's dog walker is shot four times in chest by Hollywood dognappers who steal two of star's beloved French bulldogs - while a third runs off and is rescued: $500,000 reward for safe return of Koji and Gustavo
Ryan Fischer, 30, had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot four times by two assailants  
Two of Gaga's dogs, Koji and Gustavo, were stolen while her third bulldog, Miss Asia, managed to run away and was later recovered by police
Officers were seen swaddling Miss Asia in a blanket and placing her in the back of a police vehicle
It's currently unclear whether Gaga's dogs were specifically targeted, but French bulldogs are in high demand and can sell for as much as $10,000 if they have pedigree lineage
Gaga, 34, is reportedly offering a $500k reward for the safe return of Gustavo and Koji 'no questions asked'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9299591/Lady-Gagas-dogwalker-shot-four-times-chest-two-men-stole-two-gods.html
View Quote

How much did she offer for info on the people that killed the dude walking her dogs?  Oh yeah, I forgot.  Liberal elites don’t give a fuck about common folk. They literally value their dogs more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#38]
I only heard one gunshot on the video.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Ownin purebred dogs is white privilege
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#40]
So very little mention of the condition of the poor bastard that was shot? Just the animals? Some animal people are insane. It’s not like they’re actual kids.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Semi-automatic?

Shit, that's serious!

Or semi-serious.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Two lessons from that video:

1. That guy is very, very gay.

2. Dogs are fantastic. Did you see that one Frenchie go to him at 0:50 to see if he’s OK?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Looks like the media cares more about the dogs than the dude getting killed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What’s really fucked up about that story is they didn’t seem to mention the guy that was shot four times after that. What his status is or anything else. Offering 500K for the return of the dogs but not for catching the guys shooters. Fucked up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
All that text you posted, and none of it was about if the dude survived?
View Quote

Lol. Our world right?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
half a mil for the dogs

This, what the fuck

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/D8B23FA1-44B0-4505-ACCE-73D0CFE17C12-415.gif

Humans are generally worthless when in the running against nice dogs.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How much did she offer for info on the people that killed the dude walking her dogs?  Oh yeah, I forgot.  Liberal elites don’t give a fuck about common folk. They literally value their dogs more.
View Quote

$0.00
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#48]
A woman in San Francisco was beaten in January at gunpoint and three men stole her gray French bulldog puppy named Chloe, police said.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#49]
What round for dog walker?  Uh, asking for a friend.

---

Gaga: "$500,000 reward for the return of my dogs, no questions asked."

Dog Walker: "Hey! What the fuck, lady?"
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ownin purebred dogs is white privilege
View Quote

The dognappers took the white dogs and left the black one,  doggie racism!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top