BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump/Russia

What this is telling you is that Trump having had access AND an opportunity to declassify it (and didn't) knows the truth.

This is an effort to get out ahead of that leak in much the same way that the most recent "peach mints" were an effort to get his security clearance.

The fucking CIA killed Kennedy because he threatened to disband them. The CIA would have and likely still will kill Trump to keep their secrets.

People however still rally around the flag and give reverence to the military who have been doing the Deep states bidding for almost a century under the guise of "protecting democracy" around the world. No, they are simply low payed, unsuspecting and gullible tools of a viciously corrupt government.
View Quote

Do you really think the CIA hands over any real information of substance concerning controversial issues to any president? The president can ask for any info he wants but the gatekeepers decide what he sees.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Trump/Russia

What this is telling you is that Trump having had access AND an opportunity to declassify it (and didn't) knows the truth.

This is an effort to get out ahead of that leak in much the same way that the most recent "peach mints" were an effort to get his security clearance.

The fucking CIA killed Kennedy because he threatened to disband them. The CIA would have and likely still will kill Trump to keep their secrets.

People however still rally around the flag and give reverence to the military who have been doing the Deep states bidding for almost a century under the guise of "protecting democracy" around the world. No, they are simply low payed, unsuspecting and gullible tools of a viciously corrupt government.
View Quote

The last straw for me was the Cheneys supporting Biden and Chinese state oil getting the Iraqi oil contracts including the right to resell higher. Everything suddenly became clear. Our military did their dirty work, we get the debt and the dead, and they get the spoils.

The left was right, blood for oil. Only they don't care now as long as it's their guy doing it because they're vapid soulless degenerate fucks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The last straw for me was the Cheneys supporting Biden and Chinese state oil getting the Iraqi oil contracts including the right to resell higher. Everything suddenly became clear. Our military did their dirty work, we get the debt and the dead, and they get the spoils.

The left was right, blood for oil. Only they don't care now as long as it's their guy doing it because they're vapid soulless degenerate fucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump/Russia

Guaran fuckin teed!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you really think the CIA hands over any real information of substance concerning controversial issues to any president? The president can ask for any info he wants but the gatekeepers decide what he sees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump/Russia

Absolutely not, but he can see some things and it was put to him to declassify the entire report.

Did that have a CIA coloring book included? Well, fucking no.

Do you think that a POTUS doesn't have access to any classified information that may be damaging to his political opponents, or incriminating to the various agencies?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#5]
This seems to be an effort by the authors to profit on the JFK interest & the Dems recent interest in making Russia our primary enemy.

Oswald was involved with Cuban activists.   May have been an active participant in the assassination plot or merely set up.  Jack Ruby was a Chicago Mob associate and ran guns to Cuba. He was likely part of the plot and failed to bump off Oswald before he was captured so was ordered to hit him while in police custody.  The plot was likely initiated by intelligence insiders & Lyndon Johnson with mob help.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Operation 40 was super-ceded by Directive 87. The umbrella gun with ice bullets, obviously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't doubt Oswald was some type of double agent or led to believe he was. The coordination of various government entities before and after the hit was way above Oswald or even the Soviets resources in the US. Had to be internal and high up. Operation 40 most likely.

Operation 40 was super-ceded by Directive 87. The umbrella gun with ice bullets, obviously.

Nah all it took was a bunch of annoyed people in govt and a recently pink slipped assassin group.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Interestingly, the first time I heard of Oswald running a height-finding radar in the USMC and likely having experience tracking U-2 flights was in Powers' book "Operation Overflight" written before Powers was killed in a helo accident in LA.

The book did pass CIA classification review at that point (as Powers pointed out, he kept a bunch from the Soviets and he wasn't going to give it up in a book.)

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#8]
The holdback data that Trump was finally able to release in 2017 included the fact that Oswald had multiple halves of dollar bills...  that is straight outta spy school kit for identifying a specific contact and confirming they're legit, since only they will have the other half of the bill.  

It means Oswald was in contact with persons he would need to identify who were unknown to him personally, like a courier.  Whether that was related to the assassination or some other intelligence operation, it knocks flat the narrative that Oswald was a crazy lone nut that had zero contact with intelligence assets after he returned from the Soviet Union.  The fact that the Gov't kept it hidden for over fifty years shows how big a secret they considered this to be.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a believe of the Secret Service ND theory.

In short, Oswald took shots from the observatory, startling a PSD agent who ND'd into Kennedy, which was subsequently covered up.

Not sure how Jack Ruby fits into this.
View Quote
I saw that documentary suggesting the hungover Secret Service agent in the chase car fumbled his new-fangled early production AR15 with a 1:14 twist and NDed the head shot into Kennedy.  The issue with that theory is there is no way in hell everyone in the car and on the sidewalk next to it are going to not notice an unsuppressed .223 going off at near arms length from them.  Not one witness of over one-hundred said they heard a shot from the car behind Kennedy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
LBJ was scum, I'll always believe he was involved!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He still has the shovel..
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What you just said tells me you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
View Quote
This.  The pristine magic bullet is anything but pristine and it's not magic..
 It's actually a straight line from Connally's left wrist (wound 7) to Kennedy's back (wound 1) to the 6th floor snipers nest.  The Warren Commission failed to appreciate that Connally's jumper seat was lower and further inboard compared to how Kennedy was seated.  Once this correction is made it's a straight line.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Fun fact: The CIA created the term 'conspiracy theory' shortly before JFK was assassinated.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
dude is just selling a book and morons will give him money when they buy it

everyone knows OJ's son did it
View Quote
@aggiesq

We know, it was covered in last month's GD legal seminar

How did OJ get away with it
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
XP-100 on the grassy knoll?
View Quote

I bet a 22-250 , or a swift. Watch the Zapruder footage , watch John Kennedy’s head . His goes back and to his left ,  as much stuff as I have hunted and shot over the years this doesn’t match simple physics. The grassy knoll lines up pretty nicely.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LBJ was scum, I'll always believe he was involved!
View Quote

“It was those goddamn oil men.” (Rockefellers?)

-LBJ
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

and like someone above said - visit the deposity 6th floor museum and look out that window. you'll realize its much closer and a much easier shot that it seems from the pics and from looking from the ground up.

View Quote
This.  The sixth floor shooter could have thrown a rock and hit the desired target.

Now as to who the sixth floor shooter was, and if the target was Kennedy or Connelly I'll leave that open for now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In short, Oswald took shots from the observatory, startling a PSD agent who ND'd into Kennedy, which was subsequently covered up.

View Quote

You watch JFK the smoking gun too? George Hickey was the SS agent. I find it very plausible myself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think so as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#20]
He was a Radar operator and gave the Russian the flight path of the U2 so they could lob SAM 2 at the U2
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How was he allowed to move to USSR and return?
View Quote

This right here. If he was a defector, he wouldnt be allowed back, at least not without serious problems. Yet he came back and seemed to work for the same people who sent him. Sort of says it all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He was a Radar operator and gave the Russian the flight path of the U2 so they could lob SAM 2 at the U2
View Quote
I don't doubt he gave radar information... but Oswald was a radar operator in Japan, would he have info about the flight path of a U2 flying from Pakistan to Norway?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I bet a 22-250 , or a swift. Watch the Zapruder footage , watch John Kennedy’s head . His goes back and to his left ,  as much stuff as I have hunted and shot over the years this doesn’t match simple physics. The grassy knoll lines up pretty nicely.
View Quote

So, all headshots with .320+SD round nose FMJ bullets moving at about 2000fps on 150+/- pound critters with 1200+/- gram brains inside nice round cranial vaults mounted on relatively short, highly mobile necks, huh? Yeah, didn't think so. Absent that, you're comparing apples to ceiling fans.
The "back and to the left" thing is not only tiresome, it fails on two counts: the "simple physics" and jet effect has been covered on the last page. What is rarely noted is the brain itself. It makes, stores, and distributes electricity for a living. When you suddenly smash it or push bullets through it, a lot of electricity is suddenly released in unpredictable amounts and directions. That electricity drives things like muscles, many of which do things like control the head. The direction of the head movement is utterly meaningless.

The "neither magic nor pristine bullet" has already been addressed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#25]
No one tells the truth anymore
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No one tells the truth anymore
View Quote

But everyone has a goofy fan theory about what's really going on.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't doubt he gave radar information... but Oswald was a radar operator in Japan, would he have info about the flight path of a U2 flying from Pakistan to Norway?
View Quote

No, and that theory has absolutely zero credible information to back it up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Didn’t JFK give a speech on secret societies?

Was he bagging on the Skull and Bones “fraternity” from Yale?

JFK went to Princeton and then Harvard law, so surely in the Ivy League circles he traveled in, he must have heard about the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale.  Then after WWII, I bet he heard how the OSS and then later the CIA was full of Skull and Bones members.

Or was he bagging on the central bankers?

Or both?

Ever see the movie “The Good Shepherd” ?

I am pretty sure George Herbert Walker  Bush (#41) was Skull and Bones.

He also became director of the CIA in 1976

And so was George Bush (#43)?

Remember the “don’t taze me bro!”  Guy?

He was trying to ask John Kerry  if he was Skull and Bones.

Anywhoooo.... if not the secret societies , then it was the military-industrial complex.

LBJ was from Texas.

A lot of military contractors are in Texas:.  The Vietnam war made a shit ton of money for the MIC.

Movie JFK: Mr X encourages Garrison for case

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#29]
100% not what happened. You really think you can trust an ex-CIA director? HA HA.

No, more like they told Oswald to protect the president and be on the lookout for snpers (so he thought he was a good guy and didn't know he was the patsy), and then skull and bones george bush sr. who was there that day oversaw the operation that had 3-6 teams of 2 shooters, with the final kill shot coming from under a storm drain below the grassy noll.

The CIA in conjunction with mafia carried out that op, on the orders of the cabalist central banksters that have been manipulating our geopolitical history for over 300 years who did not want JFK to follow through with his plan to dismantle the CIA due to it being controlled by directors beholden to their secret societies which are controlled by the cabalist banksters, and JFK publicly started calling out the dangers of these secret societies infiltrating all areas of our nation (media, intelligence agencies, military industrial complex, education, and so on) in a famous speech JFK gave on April 27, 1961 at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in NYC. *cough I mean yea he was a soviet spy *cough.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

yep.

when i was young i used to think the shot came from the grassy knoll since diagrams (autopsy? i dont recall) showed a big hole roughly in the forehead and all the talk about "back and to the left" movement of his body in reaction, but the first time i saw the actual zapruder footage of that part i thought it was pretty clear both of those things are from an exit wound and the force of the bullet exiting.

and like someone above said - visit the deposity 6th floor museum and look out that window. you'll realize its much closer and a much easier shot that it seems from the pics and from looking from the ground up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The last part of the Zapruder film is usually censored as it's very graphic, but you can find it online. JFK's head explodes and you see every bit of it. It's a textbook small entry in the back of the head and massive exit out his face. Not possible to come from the grassy knoll but lines up perfectly with Oswald's window.

yep.

when i was young i used to think the shot came from the grassy knoll since diagrams (autopsy? i dont recall) showed a big hole roughly in the forehead and all the talk about "back and to the left" movement of his body in reaction, but the first time i saw the actual zapruder footage of that part i thought it was pretty clear both of those things are from an exit wound and the force of the bullet exiting.

Would one of you guys please send me a link or post a link?  My google-fu has netted me nothing but documentary-type videos, full of bullshit and cutting out right at the critical moment.

Thanks,

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LBJ would have been a better target.
View Quote
Not if the target were picked by an enemy of the United States.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Operation Northwoods got JFK killed. The chairman of the joint chiefs of staff that proposed killing thousands in false flags was fired by JFK over it, and was appointed Supreme allied commander of NATO after. How fucking obvious does it have to be?

The Democratic party was taken over by the CIA back then. Or do you really think it's coincidence the same CIA agent was foolishly caught at Watergate, detained for suspicious activity at the JFK assassination, and fumbled the Bay of Pigs?

JFK got whacked after Bay of Pigs failed to get him impeached and Nixon got set up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I don't think we'll ever get the truth of what happened that day, just like we'll never get the truth of Jeffrey Epsteins murder. But there's enough evidence to suggest that the official story isn't it.
View Quote

This. If the truth was known, Oswald was on the second floor the entire time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Several members didn’t believe the magic  bullet theory.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yep, this is it.  And if you have been to Dallas you know this was not a really difficult shot.  You would also know that the whole Grassy Knoll thing is ridiculous.
View Quote

Then why did he miss his first and easiest shot?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Allen Dulles was one of the most nefarious cock suckers to ever walk the face of this planet.
View Quote

You are correct sir. And he loathed JFK, who fired him earlier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This... Everything else happened on the grassy knoll ETA... The Badge Man
View Quote

Yep. Dozens of eye witnesses said it came from the Knoll.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#38]
BS.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So, all headshots with .320+SD round nose FMJ bullets moving at about 2000fps on 150+/- pound critters with 1200+/- gram brains inside nice round cranial vaults mounted on relatively short, highly mobile necks, huh? Yeah, didn't think so. Absent that, you're comparing apples to ceiling fans.
The "back and to the left" thing is not only tiresome, it fails on two counts: the "simple physics" and jet effect has been covered on the last page. What is rarely noted is the brain itself. It makes, stores, and distributes electricity for a living. When you suddenly smash it or push bullets through it, a lot of electricity is suddenly released in unpredictable amounts and directions. That electricity drives things like muscles, many of which do things like control the head. The direction of the head movement is utterly meaningless.

The "neither magic nor pristine bullet" has already been addressed.
View Quote

So one bullet stays completely intact, but one explodes like a hollow point?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't buy it.

I believe the Russians were up to such evil deeds but LHO was a wack job who was quite unstable . I don't believe the Russians would send him out because they were afraid of our bombers .

If they had sent him they would have paid him well and at the time he could barely take care of his wife and child.

Years ago I did a bunch of reading on the whole assignation and one theory that rang true for me was that Oswald had some kind of grudge against Gov Conely and he was the intended target and JFK just got in the way.

I really believe the lone gunman thing , just seems that over time if there had been some kind of conspiracy there would have been some leakage .
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How was he allowed to move to USSR and return?
View Quote

We know that he was trained by the CIA. We know that. It has come out from library of congress.

He went to the USSR and was arrested as a spy. Then came back and was allowed into the US.

When there is smoke there is.....
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Ar15 downward slide. People here think CIA killed a sitting us president? A pro war hawk one committed to war in Vietnam at that. Funny.

Something stinky happened but soviets doing it makes as much sense as any of the other theories. Kennedy was anti commie that’s for sure. My how things have changed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Dealey Plaza Webcam

Not much good right now since it's nigthtime, but it's worth taking a look at during daylight hours.  There's a big X on the road where the kill shot happened.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Patsy kills patsy, like a self licking popsicle.
View Quote

It gets way better.

Then patsy killing patsy dies from mysterious causes in jail.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:06:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Then why did he miss his first and easiest shot?
View Quote
There is a compelling theory the first shot was made at a nearly downward angle, impacted the traffic signal, was deflected and went on to hit the curb at the triple-underpass where bullet fragments caused the minor injury to James Tague.

http://www.kbrhorse.net/signals/eagle03a.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20120308181447/http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2011/11/the-.html

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:08:52 PM EDT
[#46]
But but he’s just a hapless sop who made the miracle 60 yard shot that no one else in the world could make
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#47]
The railroad workers on the Triple Overpass (English Version)
The railroad workers on the Triple Overpass (English Version)
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm honestly surprised they didn't have a "soviet spy" kill Trump.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Apparently the Soviets ordered Oswald to return to the USA to kill JFK, but then changed their minds. But Oswald went on with the plan.

An interesting thing I didn't know about Oswald, he was a spy who used his station in Japan to help the Soviets shoot down the U-2 in 1960
According to the authors, the Soviets recruited Oswald in 1957, when he was a US Marine serving in Japan. After working clandestine missions for them for several years  including providing the information that allowed them to shoot down American pilot Gary Powers in 1960  he was assigned in 1962, possibly by Khrushchev himself, to begin preparations to assassinate President Kennedy.
View Quote
https://nypost.com/2021/02/22/soviets-ordered-lee-harvey-oswald-to-kill-jfk-ex-cia-chief/
View Quote
Not sure why that would be completely surprising, anything is certainly possible I guess. The dude defected and started cutting himself when the soviets told him he had to leave and he declared that he was a communist. After a few years he got bored of Minsk and wanted to come back.

Oswald was an attention craving nut job and IMO the soviets didn't want him either (why else let him go back freely?), I don't think it was some grand plot to kill JFK.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, when you double cross and turn on the mob which assured your family's election and piss off the CIA....

you might be a redneck
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top