User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

it does not take much to make a man happy IMHO, a clean house, hot dinner  great sex, and left alone to play video games / work on projects / do whatever he wants  and hes in heaven. the cherry being able to have conversations / be programmed to know about his hobbies and such hell, he could probably have MORE than he could ever get from a real woman.

besides having children and working around that issue..

i dont believe women would be happy / satisfied beyond the sex level, because even at that level, where the robot could even fix shit around the house and do chores,  the robot would still offer much less than a real man could offer them, mostly financial, but with a side of victim blaming..

Mainly being able to blame all their problems on them, ( hard to tell everyone how mean their husband is for sympathy, blame financial problems, blame emotional issues, etc  when its a cherry 2000 programmable perfect husband ) ,also, they wont be able to take half their shit in a divorce, and the robot cant finance their childbirth / housewife retirement at 25 years old, etc.

those comments might be misogynistic but they are true all the same from my life experiences, and those are things many women do in abundance , hell even make life plans on it like retirement.
View Quote

If that ain't copy pasta. It will be.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I took an elective course on tourism in college and the sex industry was one of the topics we covered. Interestingly enough, an article on male oriented brothels and robot brothels (Amsterdam) was assigned as the discussion source for the following class. Oh boy... was that a shit show. Bear in mind it was me and one other guy in this class.

The most absurd observation that came outta the discussion was that brothels were bad, because they promoted deviancy amongst men and perpetuated rape culture against women. Then one of the gals went off on a tangent about robot brothels being even worse. Gal started screeching about men raping robots and how because the robots can't give consent it's the normalization of rape. The TV show West World was then brought up as an example of said behavior by another gal, with me having to ask what the hell they were talking about.

By the end of the class, the female Professor and the other dude in class briefly explained what West World was and how it pertained to the conversation. Oddly enough, the next readings and topic of discussion were on female oriented sex tourism. For some odd reason the gals in that discussion were waaaaaay more civil and collected. It was like night and day.

TLDR: If sex robots become a thing they'll either be outlawed or end up heavily regulated by the angry cat ranchers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:45:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry, but I can't stand those "battery operated machinery" - same way, unlike most women, I don't think a man jackhammering at me is as good as sex is gonna get....(Is this the part where the other GD women post not for anyone to consider me part of the female GD club?)

I have and continue to be on the watch when male sex robots that don't look like creepy dolls will be made for women...I'll be the first to take out a loan and buy one!!!

Why?

Can't stand dealing with men and their neurosis and I have no desire to have kids and the whole white picket fence.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women already use battery operated machinery to get off just fine.

As a guy, I cannot think an artificial vagina would be anywhere close to the real thing, until they perfect replicants. Or a Terminatrix.

Sorry, but I can't stand those "battery operated machinery" - same way, unlike most women, I don't think a man jackhammering at me is as good as sex is gonna get....(Is this the part where the other GD women post not for anyone to consider me part of the female GD club?)

I have and continue to be on the watch when male sex robots that don't look like creepy dolls will be made for women...I'll be the first to take out a loan and buy one!!!

Why?

Can't stand dealing with men and their neurosis and I have no desire to have kids and the whole white picket fence.

You described what you think and how you are without trying to imply it’s how other women are too. I have zero issues with it. Rock on.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The male doll's ears would wear out.
View Quote

Yes, because it’s so hard for a woman to find a real human to do that for her.

Come on.

I think if I got a robot housekeeper/landscaper, I’d make sure he was very robotty looking or looked really old, fat and ugly so it would be clear that he was not a toy.

If I was a guy, I’d want one that looks like the Jetson’s Rosie or Mrs. Doubtfire to let people know that I’m lazy but not a robot fucker.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Being blessed with both a perfectly serviceable husband and a Fein   Multimaster, a robotic male would do nothing to contribute to my sexual or emotional well-being.  I do believe, however, that a robotic female would benefit me immeasurably along two axes:

1) I’ve long been aware that a sexually frustrated male is a throughly unpleasant, if not outright dangerous, thing to have around.  Female sexbots would mitigate the problems in society wrought by involuntary celibacy.

2) Men who are hetero-sexually active incur significant psychic cost, in that they are called upon to interact with those women while vertical and fully clothed, sometimes even in public. This tends to make them bitter and fussy.

3) There is no downside to female sexbots from women’s perspective. The departure from the “dating pool” of men so emotionally barren and socially stunted that they would prefer sex with a “female” machine to a relationship with a female human being represents no loss to womankind. It’s a boon, actually.

For these reasons, I have advocated, here and elsewhere, for federal funding for sexbot - specifically female sexbot - R&D for many years.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

it does not take much to make a man happy IMHO, a clean house, hot dinner  great sex, and left alone to play video games / work on projects / do whatever he wants  and hes in heaven. the cherry being able to have conversations / be programmed to know about his hobbies and such hell, he could probably have MORE than he could ever get from a real woman.

besides having children and working around that issue..

i dont believe women would be happy / satisfied beyond the sex level, because even at that level, where the robot could even fix shit around the house and do chores,  the robot would still offer much less than a real man could offer them, mostly financial, but with a side of victim blaming..

Mainly being able to blame all their problems on them, ( hard to tell everyone how mean their husband is for sympathy, blame financial problems, blame emotional issues, etc  when its a cherry 2000 programmable perfect husband ) ,also, they wont be able to take half their shit in a divorce, and the robot cant finance their childbirth / housewife retirement at 25 years old, etc.

those comments might be misogynistic but they are true all the same from my life experiences, and those are things many women do in abundance , hell even make life plans on it like retirement.
View Quote
Lol Jesus christ
You are the special flavor of jaded only real life experiences can make. Was that clip from a movie?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:40:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Exactly, I need my male bot to be locked up in a closet until I need him to "serve" my carnal needs. And yep, don't have to worry about getting preggo, him cheating, him getting jealous, him wanting to tell me how to run "my" house and/or having to worry about me making more than him and/or if he's just with me for money.

Yes, I have lost all faith in the goodness of people and just don't wanna be bothered with people's neurosis...
View Quote

You mad I simply swapped out Sex Robot for divorced guys current option of hookers or girlfriend that lives across town that divorced guy will never marry or let reside in his home? Lots of never divorced single men say similar things about never marrying or just hiring a professional when it suits them. It is fairly popular attitude among men with $$ and property.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:47:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is having sex with a male robot gay sex?  I'm not sure where the line is on that one.
View Quote
Is it gay for a male to shove a dildo up his ass?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:03:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How do you get past the “I’m so disgusting , I have to fuck a robot “ thoughts ?

I think this will be the main  reason they never come about.

A niche fetish ? Sure .

Mainstream ? Nope
View Quote

This, I'm dating a 25 year old who wants a unicorn to lick my jiz out of.
All that being said, I can't really imagine wanting a doll no matter what, there's something special about forming a connection with another human being, though I guess a kitchen/fire tending slave wouldn't be bad.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#10]
3 page and no poll? Lame. Women would be happier.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top