Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
So not if, when, he wins the Masters again - my question is simply; will that finally put to rest the question of who the GOAT is?

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#2]
How many other thousands were in wrecks that didn't get news coverage? Just another person who puts pants on, one leg at a time.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many other thousands were in wrecks that didn't get news coverage? Just another person who puts pants on, one leg at a time.
View Quote

If you don’t understand why on your own then someone explaining it to you isn’t going to help either.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, a lot of motherfuckers in this thread must be miserable to live with.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Buddy that was there said he wasn't drinking, but I am sure they will be verifying it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who does drugs, causes major drama and is celebrated.

He’s not just some pants puter-oner.  He’s been presented as a demigod because of his sports ball capabilities.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buddy that was there said he wasn't drinking, but I am sure they will be verifying it.
View Quote

From what has been reported , he was on his way to the airport to head back to Florida.

He has a very nice G550.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I like this guy...

If a dude worth a billion $$$, who employs dozens of employees, provides yachts/mansions/private planes for his family, has a brutal global schedule, trains constantly...... Needs to go to waffle House for some trim... His wife has failed him and she should feel bad....

Sorry not sorry, Tiger is helluva provider, least she could do is keep his nuts empty...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means that high achievers, 130+ IQers, Captains of Industry, genetically physically gifted, high earners, etc deserve to not be shackled to the same piece of a$$ for a lifetime. While domestic servitude is fine for the commoner, those of us higher up the food chain should be allowed to stretch our legs from time to time without societal judgement (which is mostly comprised of blue collar bobos). El Tigre has earned this right. While just a jock strap, his immense talent, income level, and brutal competitiveness should be rewarded with extra-marital fruit. In many of the societies reveled by the "Alphas" of ArfCom, this practice was a cultural norm. But given what this place has become I am sure many are prepared to deliver a decidedly boomer take on loyalty, fatherhood, respect for one's wife as they thimble-flick their bean-dyck watching their 4/10 wife make some middle-class vomit casserole.

I like this guy...

If a dude worth a billion $$$, who employs dozens of employees, provides yachts/mansions/private planes for his family, has a brutal global schedule, trains constantly...... Needs to go to waffle House for some trim... His wife has failed him and she should feel bad....

Sorry not sorry, Tiger is helluva provider, least she could do is keep his nuts empty...

Maybe Tiger is a dud in the sack and couldn’t pull his weight in that department.

Marriage, is, at its root, a contract. It’s possible for either person involved (or both) to be deficient in meeting the terms of that contract.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It means that high achievers, 130+ IQers, Captains of Industry, genetically physically gifted, high earners, etc deserve to not be shackled to the same piece of a$$ for a lifetime. While domestic servitude is fine for the commoner, those of us higher up the food chain should be allowed to stretch our legs from time to time without societal judgement (which is mostly comprised of blue collar bobos). El Tigre has earned this right. While just a jock strap, his immense talent, income level, and brutal competitiveness should be rewarded with extra-marital fruit. In many of the societies reveled by the "Alphas" of ArfCom, this practice was a cultural norm. But given what this place has become I am sure many are prepared to deliver a decidedly boomer take on loyalty, fatherhood, respect for one's wife as they thimble-flick their bean-dyck watching their 4/10 wife make some middle-class vomit casserole.
View Quote

All you 2020/2021'ers need to pay attention.

This is how you shit post.

Well done new guy/probable retread.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Sad - right in front of Golf Tour Season too.....

Red
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#11]
At least he is a patriot and not kneeling like those heroes in the other sports.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They said alcohol or drugs weren't involved and he was wearing a seatbelt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

they were golf buddies a few times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should have been more woke

he actually showed support for donald trump, unlike many athletes.

This. he seemed like a good dude, his pick in women could have been MUCh  better though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:43:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This. he seemed like a good dude, his pick in women could have been MUCh  better though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Quantity has a quality all its own” right?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
At least he is a patriot and not kneeling like those heroes in the other sports.
View Quote

A good point especially in this day and age.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm not a TW fan but I love the sport and when Tiger was kicking ass, the sport of golf was kicking ass. Neither recovered after the first wreck and scandal.

I'm afraid it's probably over for good, but I wish him a speedy recovery.
View Quote

I like him and I used to enjoy watching him play, but holy HELL! try and have a good time playing a peaceful round during the "heyday" of the game.
I've been playing for over 40 years ( since I was around 6 or 7, like Tiger) and miss the old days of playing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn. And this is why I never got married!
I can enjoy the finest poon this city has to offer.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe Tiger is a dud in the sack and couldn’t pull his weight in that department.

Marriage, is, at its root, a contract. It’s possible for either person involved (or both) to be deficient in meeting the terms of that contract.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like this guy...

His bitch of a wife was also physically abusive yet our media demonized Tiger.  The man has his flaws but so do we all.

I used to think he was an arrogant jerk but when I saw the way the media treated him I understood why he acted that way with them.

So much of our perception of these people is controlled by the lying media it is sickening.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She is certified batshit crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I had his ex-wife.

Yeah, Tiger's a idiot

She is certified batshit crazy.

Who didn't put out. I've never had a woman not want it from me because, well, you know... I sure hope Tiger didn't get his pecker from his mom's side of the family
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn, a lot of motherfuckers in this thread must be miserable to live with.
View Quote

It must be that time of the month,  I've noticed it in other threads too.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think so.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It must be that time of the month,  I've noticed it in other threads too.
View Quote

GDs cycles have synced.

motherofgod.gif
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn. UCLA Medical Center reported on the injuries to his right leg:

Open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.

Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.

Trauma to the soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling.
View Quote

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He’s still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won’t take pain meds so he’s suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that’s no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he’s asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they’d discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He’s only 28

Tiger is in for a rough year.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He's still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won't take pain meds so he's suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that's no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he's asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they'd discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He's only 28

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.

Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.

Trauma to the soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling.

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He's still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won't take pain meds so he's suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that's no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he's asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they'd discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He's only 28

I am sorry to hear about your nephew. Does he have other options that aren't as drastic?

And yes, Tiger messed himself up badly in this wreck.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

His wife was a bitch gold digger that didn’t put out.  

He is a billionaire successful athlete.  

She decides he isn’t allowed to have sex anymore and he is the bad guy?
View Quote

Not saying you're wrong but how do you know she was a gold digger and didn't put? I know after her and Tiger split she got with a billionaire so I guess I can see where the gold digger may come from

I know she was Jesper nanny and if I remember correctly she turned Tiger down when he asked her out the first time. I will say you may be right and that she may be one of those that doesn't put out regularly or only wants to do it missionary.

I felt like his dad probably pushed him towards marrying her though. White, blonde, blue eye'd, have two kids and a dog would help his image in the golf big bucks market more so than black and proud only marry someone black would. I thought he got married too young at the point he was in his career. To me she was pretty but figured he would've got someone even better looking for the level he was at. I always thought Amy Mickelson looked better.

Tiger dad slept around, so guess Tiger figured he was Tiger Woods and he could do what he wanted and Elin knew the rules to the game before she signed up to play.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Hope he gets well soon and recovers but his family really needs to step up and try to keep him off those pain meds he's going to be wanting after he's released from the hospital
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am sorry to hear about your nephew. Does he have other options that aren't as drastic?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately he’s out of options. He’s been through six years of surgeries and physical therapy. His mother (my sister) is an RN. Surprisingly, she supports the amputation.

My sister lost her youngest son in an ATV accident when he was only 10, Jeremy had his motorcycle accident, and then her daughter was permanently disabled in a car accident right after she graduated from college (all in a 10 year period). They’ve had a rough 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like this guy...

You must have not seen the nudes of him and Lindsey Vohn. I'm sure he doesn't lack in the sack.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Comminuted, open fractures of both the upper AND lower tib/fib.  FFFFUUUuuuuuucccccccck.  That had to hurt like hell.
Comminuted means a shattering break - like dropping a plate onto a concrete floor.
Open means "it was sticking out"
He'll never be able to get over onto his left side again and will be pushing drives to the right from now on.....
Wishes for a speedy recovery.  PT is going to suck.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

My nephew had similar injuries after a motorcycle accident six years ago (he also broke his back, wrist, collarbone, and lost consciousness). He’s still in constant pain from the leg and ankle injuries. He won’t take pain meds so he’s suffering. It changed his gait so now he needs hip surgery to both hips. That and having the FAA pull his helicopter license because he lost consciousness really took its toll on his mental state. He loves to fly but that’s no longer an option.

They removed some of the screws to help relieve the pain, but now he’s asking to have his foot amputated. He was just put on full disability. They said they’d discuss amputation with him after his hip surgeries. He’s only 28

View Quote

Oh man, i'm so sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers sent.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Unfortunately he's out of options. He's been through six years of surgeries and physical therapy. His mother (my sister) is an RN. Surprisingly, she supports the amputation.

My sister lost her youngest son in an ATV accident when he was only 10, Jeremy had his motorcycle accident, and then her daughter was permanently disabled in a car accident right after she graduated from college (all in a 10 year period). They've had a rough 10 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately he's out of options. He's been through six years of surgeries and physical therapy. His mother (my sister) is an RN. Surprisingly, she supports the amputation.

My sister lost her youngest son in an ATV accident when he was only 10, Jeremy had his motorcycle accident, and then her daughter was permanently disabled in a car accident right after she graduated from college (all in a 10 year period). They've had a rough 10 years.
That is awful to hear. I wish them the best.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They still call it the jaws of life?
View Quote

It tested better with the focus group than "Jaws of death."
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sheriff states that Tiger was wearing his seatbelt.

No evidence of impairment (yet)
View Quote

The way he looked the other day during his interview...
I wouldn't be surprised to find he had something in his system...
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I like him and I used to enjoy watching him play, but holy HELL! try and have a good time playing a peaceful round during the "heyday" of the game.
I've been playing for over 40 years ( since I was around 6 or 7, like Tiger) and miss the old days of playing.
View Quote

I remember going to the first tee 1st tee and you were in for a wait, especially on weekends if he was playing later in the day because people were trying to get done and back home to watch
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Ouch, that makes even my leg hurt
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you don’t understand why on your own then someone explaining it to you isn’t going to help either.
View Quote

Then you explain since you think you know the answer.  Why is he any better than anyone else?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Then you explain since you think you know the answer.  Why is he any better than anyone else?
View Quote

Because of his success, more people care about him being in a serious car wreck than they would if you (or I) were in one.

Was that the answer you were looking for?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because of his success, more people care about him being in a serious car wreck than they would if you (or I) were in one.

Was that the answer you were looking for?
View Quote

I honestly don't see how it was even a question other than trying to be edgy.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one said better. You acted ignorant as as to why he’s getting news coverage.  Have you figured it out yet?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Theory one- he fell asleep

Theory two- he was driving too fast

Theory three- check his pecker for teeth marks
View Quote

he was the only person in the car.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#45]

that's a diagram of his actual break? jesus.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pills are bad mmmkay?
View Quote

Being in a rush in a strange vehicle in an area that has twisting
and hilly roads is never a great idea.

At least it sounds like he had a seat belt on.
being unbelted and rolling a vehicle is often a lethal outcome.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because, due to his excellence in a particular field, people find him interesting.

Stories about him generate clicks, and therefore ad revenue.

If you broke your legs in a wreck, you mom might read the story, but no one else would give half a fuck.

To break it down for you, he generates enough of YOUR interest that you're posting in a thread about him. You can be sure he doesn't know you exist...nor do most people.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hope he gets well soon and recovers but his family really needs to step up and try to keep him off those pain meds he's going to be wanting after he's released from the hospital
View Quote

He might end up like Michael Jackson?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't get the hate either.
Hope he has a speedy recovery.
Think this ends his golf career tho.
He's just too torn up now is my guess.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#50]
He had a fifth back surgery not long ago too.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top