User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That isn't important as establishing a frame of reference to what they seen.  Not all footage is blurry, but this footage appears to capture the exact depiction of what is being described.
View Quote

I'm not seeing what the narrator is seeing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ive listed one of my thermal encounters earlier in the thread, for fear of derailing I just kept it there, plus NODS and thermal are relatively recent for most civilians so I was hoping to gain some new perspectives.

Regarding my sightings/experiances … Ive had a few in Ohio and some in Rockcastle County Kentucky, and some more in SW WV near Lewisburg that are unnatural, back in the mid to late 80s. Ive pretty much kept out of the deep woods after those for a long time, and as Iaged I decided I wanted answers, so I started looking again. Id start another thread for it in a few days perhaps, but I have a YT channel ive been thinking about populating with them and I don’t want to get accused of self promotion(even though im not monetized) and I don’t want to double up work.

The hilites are the following … larger than several football fields aircraft, appeared to be lighter than air and moving slowly, rather low and just West of Cincinnati n early 80s. It was incredible and seen with naked eye.

What can only be described as bigfoot in Rockcastle County Ky on the edge of the Daniel Boone National Forest. My grandparents had a 65 acre farm that abutted against the National Forest, so the woods were limitless.

What can best be described as an entity with mimicry calling me into the woods when I was at the edge of a dirt road, sounding exactly like my father(who was in the car a few hundred feet away in the opposite direction. This was recurring for multiple people. This was in WV.

A couple “ghost encounters” witnessed by more than one person with me. Had I encountered them alone id have written them off as my mind playing tricks, however I then wonder how many times tricks were the real thing.

This may seem like  a lot, but being almost 50 and spending a lot of time both outside and looking where other people have said they saw things will do that. On the flipside, ive been to Gettysburg on four trips in the last several years, all a week long and I haven’t seen squat. Even went once with a self proclaimed psychic. Nada. Used thermal, went to all the spots, tons of research prior. Zip.

Once you’ve experienced something, you either run for it or yearn to see it again. Half my reason for NODS and expensive thermals was this quest. I want answers.

No, Ive never been on psychadellics, drugs of any sort ever, yes Ive been seen and my mind is quite normal. Yes I hold a job in six figures, yes I have normal long term relationships and im not crazy.
View Quote

IMO thermal is a bigger game changer than NODS especially if your going to go passive and practice IR light discipline.  Furthermore, I have noticed interesting things with thermal that would have been missed with NVG like seeing heat from their tracks or partial images that are occluded.  

I would estimate that 2/3rds of the people involved with the subject are high net worth, professionals, and retired people.  People that have the means or the time to explore a mystery.  Besides, all this tech isn't cheap.

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]

That’s good.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I suppose you could exercise free will and exit the thread, or we could continue to derp in your head rent free

Your call cupcake
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is starting to read like the Mall Ninja thread, but instead of the out-derping one another talk of saving the mayor's nephew from bathroom rape, taking Lapua rounds to back armor, and Mortal Combat loving asian gangs, there is out-derpiing one another talk of 10' tall, silent running, hairy, blurry, skinny/fat, no legs, demon, cloaking bigfoots.

I suppose you could exercise free will and exit the thread, or we could continue to derp in your head rent free

Your call cupcake

Authorization Code acceptabel. Will revert to sthealt ops, and stay “sub” on “WASFCD”. Contact my supervisor, and check.Over and out.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Authorization Code acceptabel. Will revert to sthealt ops, and stay “sub” on “WASFCD”. Contact my supervisor, and check.Over and out.
View Quote

10' tall, silent running, hairy, blurry, skinny/fat, no legs, demon, cloaking bigfoots.  

You got my attention.  It sure beats talking about Biden.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Y’all aren’t going to believe me, but I chased a little green person/thing at night while TDY in Jordan.

We got a radio call from these navy maintainers that they thought someone unauthorized was on their aircraft ramp.

We showed up to the navy ramp and found these four maintainers hiding in a shelter near the ramp from whatever they saw.

There was a marine counter-sniper in one of the towers near the airfield, he called on our radio and said he saw something moving around out on a taxiway with his thermal optic.

Another truck and my own responded, we found whatever the tower had saw. When we got to it, this creepy looking, short, hairless, greenish/brownish “thing” stood up on two feet looked at us in the headlights for a second and ran straight away from us.

I drove after it, but this thing was crazy fast. It was faster than the HMMWV. The counter sniper in the tower said it cleared the perimeter fence and went out into the desert.

Including the maintainers, security tower and response team, 14 people all saw this. I even had the incident mentioned in an LOE when I got home.

I don’t expect GD to believe me, but this 100% happened and was documented.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol

With that avatar I expected you to yell “BOW TO YOUR SENSEI”
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your call cupcake
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is starting to read like the Mall Ninja thread, but instead of the out-derping one another talk of saving the mayor's nephew from bathroom rape, taking Lapua rounds to back armor, and Mortal Combat loving asian gangs, there is out-derpiing one another talk of 10' tall, silent running, hairy, blurry, skinny/fat, no legs, demon, cloaking bigfoots.

Your call cupcake

Look, there is a simple piece of adv to live by here

Believable or not, this is better than all the shit that normally drags on during the day.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Y’all aren’t going to believe me, but I chased a little green person/thing at night while TDY in Jordan.

We got a radio call from these navy maintainers that they thought someone unauthorized was on their aircraft ramp.

We showed up to the navy ramp and found these four maintainers hiding in a shelter near the ramp from whatever they saw.

There was a marine counter-sniper in one of the towers near the airfield, he called on our radio and said he saw something moving around out on a taxiway with his thermal optic.

Another truck and my own responded, we found whatever the tower had saw. When we got to it, this creepy looking, short, hairless, greenish/brownish “thing” stood up on two feet looked at us in the headlights for a second and ran straight away from us.

I drove after it, but this thing was crazy fast. It was faster than the HMMWV. The counter sniper tower said it cleared the perimeter fence and went out into the desert.

Including the maintainers, security tower and response team, 14 people all saw this. I even had the incident mentioned in an LOE when I got home.

View Quote

Cool. The first real little green men story.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I drove after it, but this thing was crazy fast. It was faster than the HMMWV. The counter sniper tower said it cleared the perimeter fence and went out into the desert.

I try my best.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ive listed one of my thermal encounters earlier in the thread, for fear of derailing I just kept it there, plus NODS and thermal are relatively recent for most civilians so I was hoping to gain some new perspectives.

Regarding my sightings/experiances … Ive had a few in Ohio and some in Rockcastle County Kentucky, and some more in SW WV near Lewisburg that are unnatural, back in the mid to late 80s. Ive pretty much kept out of the deep woods after those for a long time, and as Iaged I decided I wanted answers, so I started looking again. Id start another thread for it in a few days perhaps, but I have a YT channel ive been thinking about populating with them and I don’t want to get accused of self promotion(even though im not monetized) and I don’t want to double up work.

The hilites are the following … larger than several football fields aircraft, appeared to be lighter than air and moving slowly, rather low and just West of Cincinnati n early 80s. It was incredible and seen with naked eye.

What can only be described as bigfoot in Rockcastle County Ky on the edge of the Daniel Boone National Forest. My grandparents had a 65 acre farm that abutted against the National Forest, so the woods were limitless.

What can best be described as an entity with mimicry calling me into the woods when I was at the edge of a dirt road, sounding exactly like my father(who was in the car a few hundred feet away in the opposite direction. This was recurring for multiple people. This was in WV.

A couple “ghost encounters” witnessed by more than one person with me. Had I encountered them alone id have written them off as my mind playing tricks, however I then wonder how many times tricks were the real thing.

This may seem like  a lot, but being almost 50 and spending a lot of time both outside and looking where other people have said they saw things will do that. On the flipside, ive been to Gettysburg on four trips in the last several years, all a week long and I haven’t seen squat. Even went once with a self proclaimed psychic. Nada. Used thermal, went to all the spots, tons of research prior. Zip.

Once you’ve experienced something, you either run for it or yearn to see it again. Half my reason for NODS and expensive thermals was this quest. I want answers.

No, Ive never been on psychadellics, drugs of any sort ever, yes Ive been seen and my mind is quite normal. Yes I hold a job in six figures, yes I have normal long term relationships and im not crazy.
View Quote

@Clendennan Where that property is, how close to the pinnacles is it? or is it on the other side of the county.

asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I drove after it, but this thing was crazy fast. It was faster than the HMMWV. The counter sniper in the tower said it cleared the perimeter fence and went out into the desert.

View Quote

Awesome story, had to be a Sasquatch, jk.  

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

There seems to be a whole different world of strange things in the Mideast

Did you get enough of a good look to see if it was green skin or a suit?

Feet? Shoes? Eye shine?

Did it vanish in the distance or just run away? I know you were in the truck but did you get out at all, was there any noise?

Jinn? Anyone else talk about it later?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I try my best.
View Quote

I wasn't being mean. Just every modern story is either grays, nordics or bigfoot. LGM has always been 1950's movie tropes.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@Clendennan Where that property is, how close to the pinnacles is it? or is it on the other side of the county.

asking for a friend.
View Quote

As the crow flies, from the pinnacles it would be about 8 miles SE, where 1955 heads south from Clover Bottom toward the park, technically near Jackson county line. That entire park front is known for odd sightings
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve seen something very similar in northern Arkansas.

I’ve told the story here before, but the gist of it is that I was out riding four-wheelers with a friend when I was in my teens. We were about a mile away from the nearest house on a private, gated dirt road. We’d been riding down a creek bed and got off to climb up an embankment overlooking a field. There was a “cigar-shaped” craft on the other side of the field with small humanoid looking things around it. I described it at the time as looking like a “huge stretched-out propane tank”. We scurried the fuck out of there, back on our four-wheeler, and raced home. We were followed by a green, stringy-looking motherfucker. It’s hard to describe. It was greenish-yellow, maybe five or six feet tall, and “lanky”. It seemed insect-like but I couldn’t exactly tell you how. I know it had absolutely no trouble keeping up with us on that four-wheeler, it was like it just casually loped along to pace us and stopped in the middle of the road when it crested the last hill before we got back to houses. I definitely got the feeling we were being chased away but not that it was a predator per se.

My friend remembers this as well, and told me the story back a few years ago unprompted. I’m not convinced it was a physically real experience, but it was definitely a shared experience that left an impression.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Now I am hooked.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ive never seen anything weird

But have you guys ever heard the sound a bobcat makes
View Quote
Yes. <10 yards from my deer blind. Twice. Pitch dark.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That video was simply embarrassing.  Jesus, they couldn't make it more blurry and less believable if they tried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@axeeclipse14 Check out this video and let me know of this is what you seen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqAM3dlh_nc

That video was simply embarrassing.  Jesus, they couldn't make it more blurry and less believable if they tried.

Play the Zapruder film on a CRT monitor and take a video of it. Most folks probably wouldn't be able to identify it. The presenter falls into the same trap.."Take a look at this cool video I made of this video! It's mindblowing!". It could be a cat. It could be a garbage bag. It could be a couple aliens butt-plowing a donkey. We'll never know.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

As the crow flies, from the pinnacles it would be about 8 miles SE, where 1955 heads south from Clover Bottom toward the park, technically near Jackson county line. That entire park front is known for odd sightings
View Quote

yea I am familiar with the area and have heard lots of things, thats why I was curious.

I'm in richmond all the time.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

There seems to be a whole different world of strange things in the Mideast

Did you get enough of a good look to see if it was green skin or a suit?

Feet? Shoes? Eye shine?

Did it vanish in the distance or just run away? I know you were in the truck but did you get out at all, was there any noise?

Jinn? Anyone else talk about it later?
View Quote

It looked like skin. No way it could have been a person. It was maybe 4 feet tall

I don’t remember the feet that well.

It lost us pretty quickly. The guy in the tower said he watched it run away.

We did sweeps of the area all night after that but didn’t see anything. I don’t remember getting out again that night. I know we didn’t get out initially.

People talked about it. After that, the other guys in our unit called the two fire teams involved the leprechaun chasers to bust our balls.

This was almost ten years ago, so my memory is fuzzy on everything but the bigger details.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:40:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It looked like skin. No way it could have been a person. It was maybe 4 feet tall

We did sweeps of the area all night after that but didn’t see anything. I don’t remember getting out again that night. I know we didn’t get out initially.

People talked about it. After that, the other guys in our unit called the two fire teams involved the leprechaun chasers to bust our balls.

This was almost ten years ago, so my memory is fuzzy on everything but the bigger details.
View Quote

I know it’s been a while but would be interesting to know if it ran until it was out of sight or ran and then was suddenly gone
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

yea I am familiar with the area and have heard lots of things, thats why I was curious.

I'm in richmond all the time.
View Quote

Lol

As you’re well aware driving ten miles in that area can be like going back decades

It’s an interesting area

Our house we spent summers in didn’t have a phone until the 90s, indoor plumbing was same. Actual outhouses

The stories my grandparents told about what they’ve seen in the area

Extremely creepy
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for posting!

Just one question: what is an LOE?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting!

Just one question: what is an LOE?
View Quote

Letter of Excellence. Basically, a pat on the back memorandum from leadership that means you did good, but not good enough for a decoration. They look good on performance reports.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Letter of Excellence. Basically, a pat on the back memorandum from leadership that means you did good, but not good enough for a decoration. They look good on performance reports.
View Quote

Excellent, thank-you for clearing that up for me!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Came out of the woods one night after yote hunting and decided to scan back towards my house about 150 yards away and an "orb" appeared about 20 yards off to the side of my home.  I would guess it was 1.5-2 feet in diameter.  Watched it move around a little bit, kind of floating, then rose up to about 100 feet and flew off over the trees towards the woods to my left at a pretty good clip.  

Never seen anything like that again and still wonder what it was.  Wasnt a bird or some other weird animal thats for sure.  

If it hadnt been so close to the house and would have been a safe shot I would have sent one downrange

Weird....
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I never realized how many bats are flying around until I got NV.

During mosquito season, my backyard looks like Batman's cave and I root for the bats to eat as much as possible.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Came out of the woods one night after yote hunting and decided to scan back towards my house about 150 yards away and an "orb" appeared about 20 yards off to the side of my home.  I would guess it was 1.5-2 feet in diameter.  Watched it move around a little bit, kind of floating, then rose up to about 100 feet and flew off over the trees towards the woods to my left at a pretty good clip.  

Never seen anything like that again and still wonder what it was.  Wasnt a bird or some other weird animal thats for sure.  

If it hadnt been so close to the house and would have been a safe shot I would have sent one downrange

Weird....
View Quote

Have you ever seen video or read an account of ball Lightning? If so was it anything like that?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I was using NV to watch deer feeding in the yard and a mink walked into the field, crept up to a completely oblivious deer, and bit or clawed her back leg.  She spun around with a very obvious "What the shit!?" look about her, then took a few curious steps toward the brave little critter.  The damn mink jumped at her face and she hopped backwards.  The mink then took a little run at her and she trotted away like "fuck off, you little shit."

Watching something the size of a ferret try to go after a deer was quite strange and immensely entertaining.
View Quote

What about that red eyed beast that wanted your anal virginity over at TBS place?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I never realized how many bats are flying around until I got NV.

During mosquito season, my backyard looks like Batman's cave and I root for the bats to eat as much as possible.
View Quote

Ain’t that the truth

It’s a virtual war out there
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't quote me--but didn't an ARFcommer once post that some people kept monkeys or baboons or something out there, and they would sometimes get out at night?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The bottom line is that you most likely had a Sasquatch encounter and you got to see it on thermal.  I have to make a few assumptions here, but I believe you were also in danger and additional backstory might shed some light on the context. Allow me to explain.

When you mentioned your city, I had to look it up, but when I saw were you are located I laughed because you are located in a high traffic corridor.  I know that the area produces a lot of Sasquatch encounters.  In fact, there is a very high likelihood that your neighbors and friends that play in the same woods have some very interesting stories to tell.  And there is a good chance you already know that.

Based on your height estimate that eliminates everything else in those woods except Sasquatch.  Ten feet is the top of the scale for that area and that would leave me to believe that you had an interaction with an alpha.  The fact that you mentioned you saw it at the tree line and it was exposed signals to me that you may have been dealing with a pissed off alpha and that would be a real danger to you.  The alpha at the woodline was marking its property boundry in person.  Do you have any backstory why it's clan might have been threatened by your actions?

Your thermal is a low resolution model, so unfortunately I would not expect you to see finer details, but with a higher resolution scope at your distance you would have been able to see more details like hair and such.  There are a couple of factors as to why you couldn't see the legs.  First, if it was running through thicket or heavy grass, the heat signature might have been occluded by the vegetation.  The second factor may be cloaking.  Certainly a controversial topic, but I believe it is happening.  The rule of thumb is that the closer you get to it, the more likely you will see this effect.  I have stated in the Bigfoot threads that thermal is the number one tool, because I believe we can detect them, at least partially, when they do it.  You can also see their tracks on thermal as well if you are stupid enough to try and follow them.

The gliding motion when they move is a function of their bio-mechanics.  That is a very common attribute reported by people who have encounters.  They are not floating, it is an illusion.  

I look forward to your response.
View Quote
Ummmmmmh.... cloaking device
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:34:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The folklore and mythology of that region has even more beings than our own, several fit the Bill for what was seen, it’s an interesting rabbit hole
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Have you ever seen video or read an account of ball Lightning? If so was it anything like that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird....

I have and I supose it could have been ball lightening. Was a clear cool night with no storms or any bad weather though. Probably the only non-paranormal explanation. Thing is we had a close relative that passed a few days earlier and my wife explained it away as being the deceased paying us a visit  
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I have and I supose it could have been ball lightening. Was a clear cool night with no storms or any bad weather though. Probably the only non-paranormal explanation. Thing is we had a close relative that passed a few days earlier and my wife explained it away as being the deceased paying us a visit  
View Quote

I’m not gonna say it wasn’t something more, who am I to judge

Personally even if it were only ball lightning, it’s so rare I’d be ecstatic with that as a minimum possibility
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My dad and I were out backpacking watching the satellites. Sure enough one turned 90deg.
View Quote

I’ve 100% seen what I thought were satellites make 90° turns.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:18:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ummmmmmh.... cloaking device
View Quote

Probobly not a cloaking device as much as a natural attribute.

@Clendennan What is your take on cloaking?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m very impressed with some stuff out of MIT, DARPA and Boston Dynamics.

With that said the military is usually twenty years ahead of them.

They have both battlefield suits and aircraft skins that can blend in with their respective backgrounds

That old saying is when it’s future tech, it’s hard to distinguish between science and magic

Some of the aircraft are so good now I don’t know how to distinguish between alien and unmanned earth origin post 1995ish
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same is true any more for cryptids

Is it a cryptid

An alien

Military

An illusion or hologram

It’s getting more difficult to discern
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Me and 2 buddies were driving around in our Toyota Sequoia hunting pigs, all lights blacked out, everyone had WP duals, etc. Driving down a turn row, an insanely bright white light went off about 25-30 feet off the ground. It was like a flash bang. No noise, but the white light was visible. It tripped the gates on my NODs and shut my unit off. There wasn’t a pole or anything, so it couldn’t have been a camera or trail cam. One of the guys had his nods flipped up, and it got his eyes too. Really strange event.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Same is true any more for cryptids

Is it a cryptid

An alien

Military

An illusion or hologram

It’s getting more difficult to discern
View Quote

Based on your comment I presume that you also believe that there is a unified connection between cryptids and alien entities.  

At the end of the day is there a convergence?  Most likely, but we need to remember that these entities existed before the military industrial complex.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Thread of the year!!! Please keep going.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:41:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
30 years ago, sitting on the Saudi Kuwait border.  I was a M1A1 gunner.  Scanning the horizon,  I  noticed hot running from one hole to the other  and back and forth.  Wake up TC cause i thought it was iraqis going from trench to trench.    Turned out to be pack rats about 100m out, lol
View Quote

i was the other side of the neutral zone, 2:30am on the perimeter, staring into Iraq. i swear those rocks were moving towards me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 11:56:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:09:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What about that red eyed beast that wanted your anal virginity over at TBS place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was using NV to watch deer feeding in the yard and a mink walked into the field, crept up to a completely oblivious deer, and bit or clawed her back leg.  She spun around with a very obvious "What the shit!?" look about her, then took a few curious steps toward the brave little critter.  The damn mink jumped at her face and she hopped backwards.  The mink then took a little run at her and she trotted away like "fuck off, you little shit."

Watching something the size of a ferret try to go after a deer was quite strange and immensely entertaining.

Would have been cool to actually see something but once I figured out TBS had me camping on someone else's property with hunters likely coming the next morning, I was much less interested in the experience.  There were big cat tracks on the property so that explains the "weird happenings" he was describing.  I had no NV back then, I was just a broke college student.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I lost my virginity banging Susie Rottencrotch on top of an above ground casket in Louisiana when I was 15.

Never know what you will see
View Quote
Go on......

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:46:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm a big p***y when it comes to the paranormal. I really love my house and property, and really don't want to see anything that will change that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do it for science

I'm a big p***y when it comes to the paranormal. I really love my house and property, and really don't want to see anything that will change that

so what made you not wanna look in the cemetery direction? threads on here or your instincts?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Don't quote me--but didn't an ARFcommer once post that some people kept monkeys or baboons or something out there, and they would sometimes get out at night?
View Quote

We were in King Faisal which isn’t close to any residences. And this thing didn’t have any hair and ran on two feet.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top