Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It wasn't made for the garand...it was made for ALL 30cal weapons
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That Greek ammo is good stuff.  Perfect for the M1 as it was made for it.

The cases of Greek that I have are all packed on Garand clips, For some reason I assumed it was made for Garands.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I remember when you could buy in bulk from the sportsmans guide for $0.10 per round!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy crap! I've got a couple of the wooden cases of Turk 8mm packed in the cloth bandoleers I need to put on the market then.

I remember when you could buy in bulk from the sportsmans guide for $0.10 per round!

That's the time frame when I was buying it. I bought a couple of Turk Mausers and a stack of ammo cases so I could shoot centerfire cartridges for close to .22 LR prices.

But then cheap 7.62x51 hit the market and I got side tracked by FAL's.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The cases of Greek that I have are all packed on Garand clips, For some reason I assumed it was made for Garands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That Greek ammo is good stuff.  Perfect for the M1 as it was made for it.

Well you obviously haven't seen the secret Greek M1919 Garand clip machine guns.   Or the Greek 1903s that were modified to shoot with Garand clips.  Don't even ask about the Garand clip Johnson rifles.....too secret.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top