Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
FBI & DOJ really SHOULD be tracking down the idiots who thought they were texting their votes and pursue deeming them incompetent. Then fire up the old state psych hospitals and throw the fuckers in there.

[note - above is clearly SATIRE]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow.

They're just flexing on us now.
I mean they're literally just rubbing our noses in it.

Like they've just decided to dunk on us and run up the scoreboard.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were able to figure out who this guy was, plus he's well known and a douche. Would they go after you or me for retweeting that? Nah.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tons of people posted memes similar to this.  Are they going to arrest everybody for silly memes?
They were able to figure out who this guy was, plus he's well known and a douche. Would they go after you or me for retweeting that? Nah.

Well known as a douche?

The discussions in those federal documents go on behind closed doors while PR douches formulate every lie told by government and media.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's probably where he lived at the time and committed the alleged crimes.
View Quote

He lived in Vermont at the time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]
By going this route they are claiming that a demographic of their voters are too stupid to know any better.  This is their very own racist thought process presented to the public.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
They are crossing the line if true. That is a completely illegal arrest.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#10]
So that explains why the feds didn't want to investigate voter fraud claims in 2020......they didn't have enough manpower since they dedicated all their resources to more important and urgent issues, like investigating guys posting funny memes during the 2016 election.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you're going to post memes that black women can vote by text you probably don't want the folks at the DOJ sifting through the anti semitic and racist cartoons you tweeted with the same account

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well known as a douche?

The discussions in those federal documents go on behind closed doors while PR douches formulate every lie told by government and media.
If you're going to post memes that black women can vote by text you probably don't want the folks at the DOJ sifting through the anti semitic and racist cartoons you tweeted with the same account

Pretty racist thinkin a black woman is incapable of using Google.

I wonder how many of those racist and anti semitic memes were pointing out that sort of blind racism and bigotry?

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Made Tucker

Yacking about it now
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Banana Republic.

This country is a meme.

Screw that illegitimate pedophile in the WH
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This dude is gonna make big ole bank.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This dude is gonna make big ole bank.
The process is the punishment.

It will have a chilling effect on some.

In four years after many legal fees and his life turned upside down the DOJ will drop the case.  Oh well they'll say.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like he lived in Brooklyn and worked at Dunham and Associates
View Quote

At the time of the post, or he lived there at some point?

Journalism is dead and all, but another article I read about it said he lived in Vermont at the time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#16]
So glad to hear that the FBI has solved all the serious crime in the country and this is the next most important case.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep, this is about making an example out of a dissident
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Welp. Looks like I need to pick up a helmet, some 12x12 ceramic floor tiles, and some rhino lining.
I also need to switch to drinking bottled beer.
Anyone know where to buy roadflares by the case?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The tweets I saw were not "pointing out blind racism and bigotry"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder how many of those racist and anti semitic memes were pointing out that sort of blind racism and bigotry?

The tweets I saw were not "pointing out blind racism and bigotry"

Where did you see them?

I skimmed the charging papers.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yet Twatter and FascistBook abusing their USC 230 Exemption to benefit the Biden Campaign, a massive and priceless "In Kind Donation" to the campaign, get a pass?
View Quote

Id love to get an approximate value of that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/ricky-vaughn-twitter-troll-arrested-election-interference

The image is in this article. I don't get how it's "satire." It looks like the usual "election day has been changed" tricks to try to convince your opponents voters that the date, time or place for voting has been changed. Not surprised he was charged.
View Quote

So what you’re saying is that you may be as retarded as the people who think this is real?

Interesting.  

Besides American Idol, can you point to any America election on a state or federal level that ever allowed “text voting”?  Or maybe that’s the point.....comparing it....you know....satire.  

Wow, and you are a practicing attorney.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
But if you ask some folks here, we can vote our way out of this!
View Quote

less and less every day. This is going to end bloody......
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You say "federal charges" like that's some litmus test of seriousness. Cuomo told a story about how he found an eagle feather while canoeing with his daughter and put it on his mantle. He got bitched out for violating a federal law by possessing an eagle feather he found laying on the ground in the woods

https://abcnews.go.com/US/york-gov-cuomo-ruffles-feathers-revealing-illegal-eagle/story?id=57149539
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

U think that's worthy of federal charges?

If you do, you're part of the problem, for certain.
You say "federal charges" like that's some litmus test of seriousness. Cuomo told a story about how he found an eagle feather while canoeing with his daughter and put it on his mantle. He got bitched out for violating a federal law by possessing an eagle feather he found laying on the ground in the woods

https://abcnews.go.com/US/york-gov-cuomo-ruffles-feathers-revealing-illegal-eagle/story?id=57149539

How much time did he do for that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't say any such thing like it was a litmus...it's not worthy of any charges...you were the one that said he should be charged.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I've been called an extremist for my views of these rogue extremist factions of our government . After reading this I've absolutely nothing to say. They've said it all for me now.

The flag of America now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#28]
This flag is going to get a lot of use.

Obama was rotten, but he wasn't half as bad as Biden's being. It's really crazy what the Dems have come to.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well known as a douche?

The underlying belief that black people are ignorant and lazy is a pillar of the democratic party. They use that belief for everything.

I do not mean to state or imply that Aimless believes that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That’s quite a stretch........ satire not legal ?
View Quote

Nobody Fascists or Bolsheviks quite like the Criminal Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:19:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And we always thought the 2nd would be completely gutted before they went after the 1st.
View Quote

Psssst; it is.

Figure out what portion of our population lives in anti-gun urban hellholes some time.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Yet, this person hasn't been arrested for doing the exact same thing.  Oh yeah, she's  a democrat.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anyone fucking stupid enough to fall for this is too goddamned stupid to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/ricky-vaughn-twitter-troll-arrested-election-interference

The image is in this article. I don't get how it's "satire." It looks like the usual "election day has been changed" tricks to try to convince your opponents voters that the date, time or place for voting has been changed. Not surprised he was charged.
Anyone fucking stupid enough to fall for this is too goddamned stupid to vote.

Which is the entire point behind the Electoral College.

(well, not falling for memes obv., just that uneducated voters can't be trusted completely)

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#36]
This would be like charging a politician or pundit or social media platform owner for the deaths of people as a result of their advocacy for reduced police.

Pretty sure the right to live is as "sacred" as voting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
When the Ministry of Truth meets the Ministry of Love
View Quote

Gonna be more like Information Retrieval Services, I bet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Obvious spoofs like this have been going around since the early days of email chains, and I believe as far back as fax-forwards.

They'll send a message something to the effect that polls are expected to be crowded, so all Republicans vote Tuesday and all Democrats vote Wednesday.   Or vice versa.  Or some variation.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Tucker Carlson did a really good story on this guy. 1/27/ 2021 show around the 8:15pm (Eastern) mark.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#41]
I believe in the first amendment , but.......

Disgusting
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#43]
I prefer to follow his civil suit.  Should be fun
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#45]
And just like that we have our own Stasi.  In the first week of Biden's presidency.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Imagine telling your cellmate that you're in for memes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
And just like that we have our own Stasi.  In the first week of Biden's presidency.
View Quote

FJB has been in the seat for a week.

No way this was started and got this far that quickly, someone has been busy making lists the past 4 years and now it’s time to check some names off
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No way this was started and got this far that quickly, someone has been busy making lists the past 4 years and now it’s time to check some names off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who did he hire? Yeah...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#50]
So, you’re saying the meme wars are real?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top