Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit getting vaccines about 11 years ago after my third negative reaction. In. A. Row.

Not cool.

I won't take vaccines now, and I tell everyone who will listen about the negative side effects, and the rates of actual illness vs deaths for each vaccine.

~200 people a year get Tetanus, with RARE exceptions- all of them are illegal IV drug users, most of them (apparently) are also illegal Mexicans.

If you aren't an illegal Mexican IV drug users, using dirty needles and not sterilizing your skin before injection, then your chances of dying of Tetanus are effectively zero.

Even if you get Tetanus, there is an antitoxin that is effective up until you are hours from death.

Now contrast that with how many people die from the Tetanus vaccine (not many, I know), and more important, consider the cumulative effects of constant vaccination.

Auto immune diseases that attack your nervous system?

Sounds fun.

Lots of other stuff.

I'm not saying Vaccines are all bad, if you live in a 3rd world shit hole and can't find water that your neighbor hasn't shit it, then by all means, get vaccinated.

And a Tetanus vaccine could save your life (if SHTF/EOTWAWKI), but you have to balance the risk with the benefit.

And vaccines do NOT come without risk.

When you hear the "experts" say "the risk is worth it to vaccinate the herd", you might consider what the people who die (or are permanently injured/disabled) think about that risk?

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't even need to read all that text, dude had BP so high he's more red than the brick wall.
View Quote

Yep, he was a stroke or a pulmonary embolism or an MI looking for a place to happen.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Vaccine doomers will feed off of this for at least 24 hours, they are more insufferable than the Wuhan doomers, but not nearly as low-functioning as the fluBros.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The vaccine doomers are afraid of a vaccine with a 99.9999999999% survival rate.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I took the pfizer vaccine. First dose I just had pain at the injection site. Second does which I just had this past Sunday kicked my ass. About 12 hours after I had fever/chills..felt like I couldn't get warm. Woke up to joint pain in every joint...especially joints I've previously injured...joints kept popping. Felt extremely fatigued the whole day and headache. 24 hours after that all started it went away completely. Worst I've felt ever after getting a vaccine (I get the flu shot every year). I'm not trying to talk you out of it...you may want to take the next day off of work.

I know several that had it that were like me and several with no reaction.
View Quote

Same here. Vaccine at 3 pm yesterday, 3 am woke up with chills. I have been achy, cold, a bit dizzy, and feel a bit like I am out of my own body still today. Good to know that tomorrow is going to be better.  This thing does keep a regular schedule from what I hear.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I quit getting vaccines about 11 years ago after my third negative reaction. In. A. Row.

Not cool.

I won't take vaccines now, and I tell everyone who will listen about the negative side effects, and the rates of actual illness vs deaths for each vaccine.

~200 people a year get Tetanus, with RARE exceptions- all of them are illegal IV drug users, most of them (apparently) are also illegal Mexicans.

If you aren't an illegal Mexican IV drug users, using dirty needles and not sterilizing your skin before injection, then your chances of dying of Tetanus are effectively zero.

Even if you get Tetanus, there is an antitoxin that is effective up until you are hours from death.

Now contrast that with how many people die from the Tetanus vaccine (not many, I know), and more important, consider the cumulative effects of constant vaccination.

Sounds fun.

Lots of other stuff.

I'm not saying Vaccines are all bad, if you live in a 3rd world shit hole and can't find water that your neighbor hasn't shit it, then by all means, get vaccinated.

And a Tetanus vaccine could save your life (if SHTF/EOTWAWKI), but you have to balance the risk with the benefit.

When you hear the "experts" say "the risk is worth it to vaccinate the herd", you might consider what the people who die (or are permanently injured/disabled) think about that risk?

View Quote

It sounds to me like you are perfectly reasonable for not doing vaccines.

I did the same thing when I became allergic to cashews and pistachios.  Don’t eat those any more because they cause bad things to happen to me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for the family.  Couldn’t pay me enough to get that shit.

Had Covid. Was easier than any cold I ever had. Same with multiple (5+) family members.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Simply inquiring as to whether or not Big Pharma has their assets covered by Big Govt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suing for what?

Seems a bit premature to talk about a lawsuit even before a COD has been established.  

Millions of doses of C19 vaccine have been given -- statistically, there will be SOME deaths that happen within 24hrs, even if they had been given a placebo.

ALL meds have risks, as in EVERY SINGLE ONE, even aspirin.  If we sue every company that ever produced a medicine that had a 1-in-a-million death, there would be NO meds left.  Is that better?

Simply inquiring as to whether or not Big Pharma has their assets covered by Big Govt.

They did....... there are protections built in to shield the companies who produce it

Currently going through the Shanghai shivers right now, day 8........... it hasn’t been easy but the fever is gone...... like a case of the flu that lingers.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree with this 100%, vaccinate millions, some will die soon after. Its like saying 10 die hours after watching superbowl!!!!!

THAT SAID...I wonder what happened. Sounds like the guy had flash pulmonary edema which is weird if the guys was previously pretty healthy. I recently had the second vaccine and GOT SICK AS FUCK for 24 hours. Seriously, sickest I've been in 10 years at least. That said, I was totally fine 36 hrs later. I wonder if very rarely the second vaccination could produce a "cytokine storm" like syndrome considering it seems to provoke a hell of a immune reaction in some people.
View Quote

What brand of vaccine?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How many people have had no reaction, 30 million ?
View Quote

Way less than that number, best I can find is 15 million by either of the 2 and doubt that many have received both doses.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The vaccine doomers are afraid of a vaccine with a 99.9999999999% survival rate.
View Quote

Got any facts to back that number?  Got a crystal ball for future problems?  Any one else observing that the Pfizer shot problems occur with the second shot and Moderna with the first?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I work with medical people who work in hospitals.  One person I knew has died from COVID-19.  The disease is very real.  It's not a cold.  It's not the flu.  It's something new and horrible.  I don't take my cues from anti-vaxxers or conspiracy theorists or Facebook or YouTube, or even this GD forum.
View Quote

Are they "heroes"? Did they let you do a tictoc video with them?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep, he was a stroke or a pulmonary embolism or an MI looking for a place to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't even need to read all that text, dude had BP so high he's more red than the brick wall.

So you're saying that taking medication for high blood pressure is of no use?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Multiple covid tests came back negative.

He's probably already been added to the covid death count.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:03:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did you ever get to that conclusion?   Lol...you sound like Tucker.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I see The normal doomer, maskurbators have shown up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I see The normal doomer, maskurbators have shown up.
View Quote

I lol'd
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work with medical people who work in hospitals.  One person I knew has died from COVID-19.  The disease is very real.  It's not a cold.  It's not the flu.  It's something new and horrible.  I don't take my cues from anti-vaxxers or conspiracy theorists or Facebook or YouTube, or even this GD forum.

They're intelligent people who are well educated, work hard, seek and value real knowledge, and aren't easily fooled by charlatans.  One of them stopped a heart arrhythmia that would likely have killed my mother by now.  We don't regard him as a hero, just an excellent doctor.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't hear a "Fuck Gavin Newsome!" out of you.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I just got the 2nd Moderna vaccine yesterday and woke up this morning getting my ass kicked.  

Fever, chills, general malaise, body aches, and a HA
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I didn't hear a "Fuck Gavin Newsome!" out of you.  
View Quote
OK.

FUCK GAVIN NEWSOM!

I signed the recall petition.  He's an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Early treatment with proven therapeutics, health and nutrition. If you’re a specimen of poor health, or a brainwashed lemming, take the bogus “vaccine”, I mean gene therapy, which will probably do nothing other than set you up for a nice case of antibody dependent enhancement, especially when you come in contact with the next virus China releases. And old and frail people, and others, have been killed by the very “vaccine” that was supposed to protect them.  This has been admitted. This is medical malpractice and the doctors and manufacturers involved should stand trial.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#23]
1 person?  Pfff.... rerun this story if the number gets statistically significant.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
1 person?  Pfff.... rerun this story if the number gets statistically significant.
View Quote
It's not one nor is it "statistically significant" but it is significant.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-higher-than-usual-number-of-possible-allergic-reactions-/5-2419365/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/55-People-Died-in-US-After-Receiving-COVID-19-Vaccines/5-2415843/

This is what is really upsetting to me and I see the correlation and do not believe health is the concern, power and money is: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Covid-19-fraud-exposed-in-NY-Hospital/5-2414221/
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#25]
2nd Moderna shot I had on Monday.  No symptoms.  I even had a rum hangover Monday AM to really increase my chances of free time off. I feel cheated.

I really don't care if you don't get the shot.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I just got the 2nd Moderna vaccine yesterday and woke up this morning getting my ass kicked.  

Fever, chills, general malaise, body aches, and a HA
View Quote
I hope you feel better. Maybe you need Rum.
Quoted:
2nd Moderna shot I had on Monday.  No symptoms.  I even had a rum hangover Monday AM to really increase my chances of free time off. I feel cheated. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif

I really don't care if you don't get the shot.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I did the same thing when I became allergic to cashews and pistachios.  Don’t eat those any more because they cause bad things to happen to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not cool.

Sounds fun.

Lots of other stuff.

It's one thing to say you don't get vaccines because you are allergic to them.  It's another thing to observe low infection rates among a vaccinated population and conclude that it means the vaccine is not useful.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah. Imma take my chances with the horse paste.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#29]
My wife gets her second Pfizer shot today at 140. Have to admit, Im a little uneasy about it...
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#30]
I had a co-worker retire on a Friday.

He dropped dead on Saturday.

Guess we cant retire now?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1354494971085262855
Robert F. Kennedy Jr on Twitter: status 2 hours ago  More.

The wife of Tim Zook, a 60-year-old x-ray technician who became seriously ill hours after getting his second #Pfizer #vaccine and died four days later, says "we need to know the cause. ... Very sorry to hear that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health care worker dies after second dose of COVID vaccine, investigations underway

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/OCR-L-VIRUS-VACCINEDEATH-0127-04-MS-1.jpg?w=832
Rochelle Zook holds her husband Tim's favorite family photo. Zook, 60, died after receiving his second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
He was an X-ray technologist at South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana. (Photo by Mindy Schauer, Orange County Register/SCNG)

Tim Zook's last post on Facebook brimmed with optimism. "Never been so excited to get a shot before," he wrote on Jan. 5, above a photo of the Band-Aid on his arm and his COVID-19 vaccination card. "I am now fully vaccinated after receiving my 2nd Pfizer dose."
Zook, 60, was an X-ray technologist at South Coast Global Medical Center in Santa Ana. A couple of hours later, he had an upset stomach and trouble breathing. By 3:30 p.m. it was so bad his colleagues at work walked him to the emergency room. "Should I be worried?" his wife, Rochelle, texted when she got the news. "No, absolutely not," he texted back. "Do you think this is a direct result of the vaccine?" she typed. "No, no," he said. "I'm not sure what. But don't worry."

There were suspicions of COVID and a diagnosis of congestive heart failure. Zook was put on oxygen, then  just four hours later  a BiPAP machine to help push air into the lungs. Multiple tests came back negative for COVID.

Shortly after midnight on Jan. 7, the hospital called. Zook was in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator to help him breathe. But his blood pressure soon dropped and he was transferred to UC Irvine Medical Center. "On Friday I get a call, 'His kidneys are failing. He needs to be on dialysis. If not, he could die  but there's also a chance he might have a heart attack or stroke on dialysis because his blood pressure is so low,' " Rochelle Zook said.

https://i1.wp.com/scng-dash.digitalfirstmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/zook-facebook.jpg?fit=620%2C9999px&ssl=1

By 4 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, Zook had gone "code blue" twice and was snatched back from the brink of death. There was a third code blue in the afternoon. "They said if he went code blue a fourth time, he'd have brain damage and be a vegetable if he survives," Rochelle Zook said.
Later that day, Tim Zook died.

Reaction? But no blame

"We are not blaming any pharmaceutical company," said Rochelle Zook, a resident of Orange. "My husband loved what he did. He worked in hospitals for 36 1/2 years. He believed in vaccines. I'm sure he would take that vaccine again, and he'd want the public to take it.

"But when someone gets symptoms 2 1/2 hours after a vaccine, that's a reaction. What else could have happened? We would like the public to know what happened to Tim, so he didn't die in vain. Severe reactions are rare. In reality, COVID is a much more deadly force than reactions from the potential vaccine itself.

"The message is, be safe, take the vaccine  but the officials need to do more research. We need to know the cause. The vaccines need to be as safe as possible. Every life matters."

Zook had high blood pressure, but that had been controlled with medication for years, she said. He was slightly overweight, but quite healthy. "He had never been hospitalized. He'd get a cold and be over it two days later. The flu, and be over it three days later," she said.

His death has been reported to the national Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, run by the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control. The Orange County coroner has said the cause of death is inconclusive for now, and further toxicology testing will take months.

"The family just wants closure," said Zook's cousin, Ken Polanco of Los Angeles. " 'Inconclusive' is not closure. The family wants the pharmaceutical companies to do more research  if there's some sort of DNA that doesn't work with this vaccine, if episodes like this can be prevented, they need to do what they can to pin that down."

Other deaths post-vaccine

Zook's death comes on the heels of a Florida doctor who died on Jan. 3, weeks after getting his first Pfizer shot. Gregory Michael, a 56-year-old obstetrician and gynecologist in Miami Beach, suffered idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), a rare immune disorder in which the blood doesn't clot normally. His death is under investigation.

In California, Placer County officials said a man died shortly after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine on Jan. 21. They did not identify the vaccine or the person, but said he had tested positive for COVID in late December and that the vaccine was not given by the Placer County Public Health Department. Facebook posts say the man was a 56-year-old aide in a senior living facility. That death is under investigation as well.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System  which officials caution is a "passive surveillance system" and represents unverified reports of health events that occur after vaccination  has gathered more than 130 reports of death after vaccine administration thus far in 2021. A total of 1,330 adverse reactions have been reported, while more than 23.5 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been administered.

Experts caution that drawing a causal line between vaccination and death is often very difficult to do. When millions of people are being vaccinated  more than 13 million have gotten the Pfizer vaccine as of Jan. 26, and more than 10.5 million have received the Moderna vaccine  some would die for any number of unrelated reasons, as a matter of pure statistics.

Every year in the United States, more than 2.8 million people die. That averages out to more than 7,800 deaths per day, according to CDC data.

"No prescription drug or biological product, such as a vaccine, is completely free from side effects. Vaccines protect many people from dangerous illnesses, but vaccines, like drugs, can cause side effects, a small percentage of which may be serious," says the Department of Health and Human Services in its primer on the VAERS data. "About 85-90% of vaccine adverse event reports concern relatively minor events, such as fevers or redness and swelling at the injection site. The remaining reports (less than 15%) describe serious events, such as hospitalizations, life-threatening illnesses, or deaths. The reports of serious events are of greatest concern and receive the most careful scrutiny by VAERS staff.

"It is important to note that for any reported event, no cause and effect relationship has been established. The event may have been related to an underlying disease or condition, to medications being taken concurrently, or may have occurred by chance."

Pfizer-BioNTech probe

A spokesman for Pfizer-BioNTech said the company is aware of Zook's death and is thoroughly reviewing the matter.

"Our immediate thoughts are with the bereaved family," the company said in an emailed statement. "We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. Based on ongoing safety reviews performed by Pfizer, BioNTech and health authorities, (the vaccine) retains a positive benefit-risk profile for the prevention of COVID-19 infections. Serious adverse events, including deaths that are unrelated to the vaccine, are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population."

The Orange County Coroner has an open death investigation into Zook's death and will be conducting additional tests within its autopsy protocol, spokeswoman Carrie Braun said. It will use those findings, along with autopsy findings, to make a final determination into the cause and manner of death. "If it's determined there may be a correlation to the vaccine, we will immediately notify the OC Health Care Agency," she said.
The FDA said it takes all reports of adverse events related to vaccines seriously, and, along with CDC, "is actively engaged in safety surveillance" of the COVID-19 vaccines that are being administered under emergency use authorizations.

"Any reports of death following the administration of vaccines are promptly and rigorously investigated jointly by FDA and CDC," it said in an emailed statement. "Such an investigation includes working with health care providers to obtain medical histories and clinical follow-up information."

Mark Ghaly, secretary of health and human services in California, said the state is looking into these incidents as well. He sends condolences to those who've lost loved ones, but stands by the scientific conclusion that the vaccines are safe.

"The details are complex and worthy of further investigation, and that's what we're doing now," Ghaly said on Monday, Jan. 25, on the heels of the Placer death. "Overwhelmingly, though, we've seen so many individuals successfully, and without any significant reactions, receive both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines."

Results of the state's probes will be shared publicly, Ghaly said, along with "lessons learned." That's key to continuing the development of confidence in the vaccines "and getting us on the other side of this pandemic," he said.

Caring, generous man

Zook was a man who passionately urged folks to embrace COVID precautions such as masking up and staying home as ICUs were inundated in December. He loved food, posting photos of home-grown zucchinis, thick steaks, sumptuous Sunday breakfasts, wine tasting in Sonoma.

He shared memes urging calm on Election Day, quoting Lincoln saying "We are not enemies, but friends," and was moved to share the speech President John F. Kennedy never got to deliver: "Let us not quarrel amongst ourselves when our Nation's future is at stake. Let us stand together with renewed confidence in our cause  united in our heritage of the past and our hopes for the future  and determined that this land we love shall lead all mankind into new frontiers of peace and abundance."

Zook was a caring, generous man with deep love for his family, an always-open door and a gift for making others feel comfortable and welcome, friends and family say. Sympathies for his passing have poured in.
"Our deepest condolences are with Tim Zook's family and loved ones," said Matt Whaley, CEO of South Coast Global Medical Center, by email. "Tim was a part of our family, too, and we are all grieving his loss."

Zook and his wife have three grown sons  Aaron, 30, Jared, 26, and Kyle, 24. Zook took a day off work on Monday, Jan. 4  his last healthy day  to spend with Kyle, who's fascinated by trains. They went train-spotting.

"They had the most beautiful day together," Rochelle Zook said.

View Quote
ALL health care workers are going to die after there second shot of vaccine,

or there first,

or even if they don't get there first.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I had a co-worker retire on a Friday.

He dropped dead on Saturday.
View Quote

This will be my luck...
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Eating clean and healthy, not being a fat shit and getting some form of exercise is better form of protection against COVID or flu and etc than a vaccine. This is coming from an almost middle age HCM patient who did the right thing and got my weight and eating habits straightened out (55 pounds lost since Sept).
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's one thing to say you don't get vaccines because you are allergic to them.  It's another thing to observe low infection rates among a vaccinated population and conclude that it means the vaccine is not useful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not cool.

Sounds fun.

Lots of other stuff.

That is a valid point with which I fully agree.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Eating clean and healthy, not being a fat shit and getting some form of exercise is better form of protection against COVID or flu and etc than a vaccine. This is coming from an almost middle age HCM patient who did the right thing and got my weight and eating habits straightened out (55 pounds lost since Sept).
View Quote
That is awesome. Great job!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But bit's funny that he died right after getting the vaccine.
He would have lived another 40 years without it, possibly. Even after getting a virus that is 99.9995% survivable.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#37]
May he RIP and condolences to the family.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Reaffirms my hesitation in ever getting this.
View Quote

prolly got a dose and the nano bots were already activated and went into a feeding frenzy before his nervous system could be 'adjusted'

either that or he was too close to a 5g tower for some extended period of time and the signal drove the nanobots berzerk.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They're intelligent people who are well educated, work hard, seek and value real knowledge, and aren't easily fooled by charlatans.  One of them stopped a heart arrhythmia that would likely have killed my mother by now.  We don't regard him as a hero, just an excellent doctor.
View Quote

I not only knew someone that knew someone that worked in a hospital, I actually worked in one. In microbiology. With pathogens. I've done the pcr amplification tests. I've seen the kits recalled for QC failure.

You would think nobody ever died before covid. They died all the time. The biggest killer and contributor to infections is comorbidity from diabetes.

I've known doctors too. We worked closely with infectious disease doctors and pharmacists.

Health care workers and doctors aren't God's. You would be surprised at the amount of bandwagon and fads that happen in health care.

This is a terrible time to actually need health care. I actually saw a physician yesterday and was bitching about my department. Not only did he understand, he had his own story about when his dad got sick in LA where he lives.

Covid has disproportionately dominated the industry you would have to have your head in the sand to not see the political aspect. Some practices have closed, the place I went for my kidney stone has closed permanently. My friend has to wait over a month to be seen for what may very well be a serious life threatening condition. I had to wait 2 months to be seen about my degenerative disks.

Covid is the cash cow now. I have the same medical degree as bill gates. Why in the blue fuck is he giving an opinion and why are people listening.

So what if only a few people are dropping dead from the vaccine. There might be other complications down the road. There may not be.

If someone doesn't want to be a beta tester that should be there prerogative. We had the worst flu season ever in 2019, 50-100 positive flu-A's a day. That's with a vaccine. Do you think this experimental vaccine is going to eradicate covid? It's not even going to let us open up the country.

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure, I've been accused of being a fake before. The first one is a printout from the respiratory viral panels we performed.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and the virus doomers are afraid of a virus with a 99.98% survival rate.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#41]
WA unionized public school teachers will demand a vaccine for the vaccine before ever going back to school.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:02:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People bad at math don't understand the massive difference.

Enjoy your covid!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#43]
My grandpa died within 4 days of playing 9 holes of golf. True story.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Im going to take the advice of my very good friend who is an ER Dr. and has worked in the ER through this entire pandemic.

Im going to pass. Yall can have mine.

I see the usual suspects have jumped all over this thread.

It would be cool if my 1yo son could get his kidneys checked out without having to jump through hoops however.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:29:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I not only knew someone that knew someone that worked in a hospital, I actually worked in one. In microbiology. With pathogens. I've done the pcr amplification tests. I've seen the kits recalled for QC failure.

You would think nobody ever died before covid. They died all the time. The biggest killer and contributor to infections is comorbidity from diabetes.

I've known doctors too. We worked closely with infectious disease doctors and pharmacists.

Health care workers and doctors aren't God's. You would be surprised at the amount of bandwagon and fads that happen in health care.

This is a terrible time to actually need health care. I actually saw a physician yesterday and was bitching about my department. Not only did he understand, he had his own story about when his dad got sick in LA where he lives.

Covid has disproportionately dominated the industry you would have to have your head in the sand to not see the political aspect. Some practices have closed, the place I went for my kidney stone has closed permanently. My friend has to wait over a month to be seen for what may very well be a serious life threatening condition. I had to wait 2 months to be seen about my degenerative disks.

Covid is the cash cow now. I have the same medical degree as bill gates. Why in the blue fuck is he giving an opinion and why are people listening.

So what if only a few people are dropping dead from the vaccine. There might be other complications down the road. There may not be.

If someone doesn't want to be a beta tester that should be there prerogative. We had the worst flu season ever in 2019, 50-100 positive flu-A's a day. That's with a vaccine. Do you think this experimental vaccine is going to eradicate covid? It's not even going to let us open up the country.

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure, I've been accused of being a fake before. The first one is a printout from the respiratory viral panels we performed.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/IMG_20201106_120212170_3-1791424.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/IMG_20191120_121753736_2-1791392.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/IMG_20200302_153642254_MP_2-1791467.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/20150730_131148_2-1791391.jpg
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 2:47:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am LE and got the shot, both doses.  Not dead, but in 40 or so years, when I do die, the cause will surely be the vaccine, and everyone’s fears will be justified.
View Quote

So you're cured for life right?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 3:32:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not cool.

Sounds fun.

Lots of other stuff.

View Quote

Im convinced my autoimmune disease was caused by a tetanus shot i got in my late 20's.

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure your number is hyperbole, and that's fine, it illustrates a point. Let me illustrate another.

Why do we need a vaccine for a virus with a 99.95% survival rate?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:57:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm sure your number is hyperbole, and that's fine, it illustrates a point. Let me illustrate another.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the side effects of the virus are way worse than the side effects of the vaccine, and you pulled the 99.95% number out of your ass.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Wait. You mean the vaccine that was developed in a hurry for an exaggerated cold virus and not time tested is dangerous? You don't say.

Any healthcare "professionals" pushing this shit as the miracle cure should be held accountable. Science does not support what has been done. Though, this isn't about virus control, is it?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top