User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
They must be talking about themselves because they are the terrorists.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Meanwhile, in Portland...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This can't be real.
View Quote

Can confirm it is.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They must be talking about themselves because they are the terrorists.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, in Portland...
View Quote

That’s just an idea.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

It can be both an actual report and bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It can be both an actual report and bullshit.
View Quote

Oh, I agree it's bullshit, but the e-mail went out today.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This can't be real.
View Quote

DHS link
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#11]
DHS announcement may be a harbinger of things to come: those not appropriately politically correct will be labeled as domestic terrorists, and dealt with as DHS deems fit.

And so the conservative witch hunt gets ramped up a few more notches...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Weaponizing the government against people who think the government is rouge, aggressive and evil will definitely improve the situation.
View Quote

What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Meanwhile, they are opening the boarder to bring in the largest number of international terrorist possible.  I guess they will give them free Trump T-shirts just to pump up their narrative.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
DHS announcement may be a harbinger of things to come: those not appropriately politically correct will be labeled as domestic terrorists, and dealt with as DHS deems fit.

View Quote

It’s the same bus skit they’ve been peddling for years.  This summer while ANTIFA had occupied parts of American cities they were still saying white conservatives were the biggest risk.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I really wonder what will happen if if the Texas legislature allows us a referendum on succession.  I guess they will try to imprison the whole state for being extremists.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How long till Arfcom is a terrorist web site?
View Quote
It already is - they are just trying to get more names.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Get ready for a false flag event put on by commies.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, i'll keep an eye out and be sure to notify the authorities if I see anything.
View Quote

Can you imagine calling the feds and saying , hey antifa is going to riot at _____ ?

Feds:

Feds are only for enforcing the law against conservatives
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone that didn't see this coming is blind.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Remember Jan 6 when they burned entire city blocks and dozens of police cars? Oh wait.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
emboldened by jan 6th?

how about the summer of unchecked riots, arson, looting, occupations? nah...

Remember Jan 6 when they burned entire city blocks and dozens of police cars? Oh wait.

In 30 years, the history books will show, that those fires were all set by violent Trump supporters.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#21]
All their studies, think tanks, experts, computer models, ect, ect must all point to one thing. And its scaring the hell out of them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Are these the same people that used to scare us after 9/11 and then nothing ever happened ?
View Quote

Oh, I wouldn’t say “nothing” happened.

We got the “Patriot” Act, monitored domestic communications, randomly created NO-FLY lists, a soft coup by FBI Agents to unseat the POTUS and endless entanglements in foreign conflicts.

All to keep us SAFE!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/dhs-issues-national-terrorism-advisory-bulletin-due-to-heightened-threat-environment

As for the public, DHS says they can help by reporting suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online activity, to local law enforcement, FBI field office and their local Fusion Center.

View Quote

Local Fusion center?  Any relationship to the DNC's Fusion GPS?  How do I find my local Fusion center?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a complaint . How do I find my local Fusion center?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,” said DHS.

I recall some ideological extremists who mobilized to destroy a duly elected president because they had objections to the 2016 presidential results and transition and it was fueled by false narratives aka lies. Now they did not do it with violence, they did it with something much worse. They did it by abusing their powers and by breaking the law but I never saw DHS or the FBI issue any reports.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:18:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,” said DHS.

I recall some ideological extremists who mobilized to destroy a duly elected president because they had objections to the 2016 presidential results and transition and it was fueled by false narratives aka lies. Now they did not do it with violence, they did it with something much worse. They did it by abusing their powers and by breaking the law but I never saw DHS or the FBI issue any reports.
View Quote

Nor have these criminals been brought to justice.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All their studies, think tanks, experts, computer models, ect, ect must all point to one thing. And its scaring the hell out of them.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Domestic extremists = any dissent.
View Quote

There it is.

It's really mind boggling to think that entire swaths of cities can be burned down and looted by Anqueefa and BLM with absolutely no pushback by .gov, but conservatives who've literally broken no law are being categorized as "domestic terrorists."

This is not the America I grew up in. It's a different country. It's been "fundamentally transformed."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Amazing how fast the feds can move against conservatives yet people who are literally burning down buildings and assaulting people are ignored for a year.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#30]
DHS may well set up a false flag incident to validate their bulletin.  And, justify why DHS requires a budget increase...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Amazing how fast the feds can move against conservatives yet people who are literally burning down buildings and assaulting people are ignored for a year.
View Quote

It’s not amazing it’s downright sickening and spooky. The assault that we witnessed of social media to beat down opposition with the flow of information was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This can't be real.
View Quote

That's feeling of disbelief is just a sign that you aren't insane.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
DHS and the "Patriot Act" both need to be repealed.  DHS as an agency is totally worthless.  They really have no job/duties. Their law enforcement are cowboys who do everything but their job.  They are totally dangerous to the general public, due to being totally out of control.

They are much more of a threat than the FBI (as the FBI is actually too lazy to work and have to have "task forces" to actually get anything done) as the FBI has limited jurisdiction.  DHS seems to have unlimited jurisdiction or they just ignore any restrictions.

AND no, I'm not anti police, I've been a sworn officer for over 42 years.
View Quote

"Conservatives" passed that shit with aplomb.

Still think Bush was on "our side"?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I'm expecting something so obscene, so absurd that it would be intended to provoke a reaction. They have set precedent that meme's, attending rallies, articulating a belief in something is subject to arrest, now its time to poke the bear.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#36]
It's all smoke and mirrors to distract from the Dems total incompetence and the  EO pencil whipping Xiden has been doing from day 1.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/dhs-issues-national-terrorism-advisory-bulletin-due-to-heightened-threat-environment

Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," said DHS.

In the bulletin, DHS says it's concerned that "domestic violent extremists" who are motivated by a range of issues, like anger over COVID-19 restrictions and the 2020 election results, will remain a threat through early 2021.

Officials say some extremists may be emboldened by the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol building to target elected officials and government facilities.

DHS says it, other federal agencies and their law enforcement partners will continue to take precautions to protect people and infrastructure across the U.S.

The department also is encouraging state, local, tribal and territorial homeland security partners to continue prioritizing physical security measures, particularly around government facilities, to protect people and critical infrastructure.

As for the public, DHS says they can help by reporting suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online activity, to local law enforcement, FBI field office and their local Fusion Center.

DHS is also advising people to avoid large crowds, including protests, due to ongoing pandemic conditions. If taking part in protests, they urge demonstrators to do so peacefully, safely and to wear masks.
View Quote
I agree.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's feeling of disbelief is just a sign that you aren't insane.

View Quote

Yep.

It’s like the invasion of the body snatchers and all the converted are chasing you down the street.....that’s what it feels like.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#39]
*pearl clutching intensifies*
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#40]
So pretty much half the population. Walk into any bar or family/friend bbq or construction site anywhere in the entire country. Look at the comments on any online site . Everyone knows whats up . To claim this is some fringe bullshit is bullshit . Half of the country if not more are here .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nope.
View Quote

I mean the gov line is bs.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:51:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Let’s see, in my lifetime there has been: A war on poverty, a war on drugs, a war on cancer, a war on terror, now a war on Covid- and it sounds like there will be a war on domestic terror.

1984 makes it clear that perpetual war incites peoples’ emotions so that they seek the security of The Party’s rule and are distracted from the misery of their own plight.

Seems to fit.
View Quote

Next:  The War on Peace.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Domestic extremists = any dissent.
View Quote
Any dissent against this administration.  Against Trump's it was Patriotic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Those fuckers better come after me quick.  I'm an imminent danger to the nation.  

All my adult life I've violently obeyed the law, violently maintained my house and yard, violently raised my kids, violently went to work, violently paid my taxes, violently cooked out on nice weekends, violently crashed at the beach on vacations, and just plain did lots of other similarly violent things.  I revel in my conservative extremism where I dare expect government lackeys to also uphold and obey the law and the Constitution.  

HOW DARE I!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Local Fusion center?  Any relationship to the DNC's Fusion GPS?  How do I find my local Fusion center?
View Quote

Just look for a giant horde of goose stepping fascists doing their daily 2 minute hate.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#46]

This and 1984 is all you need to know.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They can eat ass. If they aren't fags that is. I don't want them enjoying it.

Come to think of it, the persons that wrote that are undoubtedly into same sex sodomy.

They can eat granny vagina.
View Quote
Please explain to those of us that have grandchildren how this is a bad thing?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Lots of alphabet agencies guys are on this site, and they are on the right side of this. DHS is a huge umbrella agency, gun totters as a rule, are either neutral or a full on gun guys. I’m talking about Special Agents and Officers.....not the intel guys, but some were cool too.

Every Monday we would play show and tell with gun purchases, and spend more time than we should have playing with our new toys, even if it was a Lowe’s bucket filled with sand....I’m retired, but even in D.C., we found a way to know each other....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Is that what the judge told them they needed to get the warrants they requested?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

"Conservatives" passed that shit with aplomb.

Still think Bush was on "our side"?
View Quote

Never thought Bush was anything but a POS, gun hating liberal.  A fact he and his father proved time and time again.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top