BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You know what else isn't rocket science?

Punctuation.
View Quote

I didn't know that improper punctuation stops you from understanding the post.
If you spent that time that you worried about my punctuation and instead applied it
to working on your personal appearance for a tinder date you would be going on several
dates by now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
For a thread on "foreign" women, there is a huge lack of pictures of "foreign" women in this thread for one to gauge whether the OP may be correct or not.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For a thread on "foreign" women, there is a huge lack of pictures of "foreign" women in this thread for one to gauge whether the OP may be correct or not.
View Quote

I'm still waiting on him to define "foreign women".
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't have a paid membership so I can't upload pictures only link them which the majority here wont click on.
But feel free to upload some.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:38:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Once you go asian you never go back.
View Quote

Quite accurate.

ETA:
Thread needed saving.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Born rich woman usually are some of the worst 'catches'.

Women that improve their standard of living appreciate what they have and almost always are happier people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of words to just say 'poor woman find me attractive.'

Born rich woman usually are some of the worst 'catches'.

Women that improve their standard of living appreciate what they have and almost always are happier people.

Sometimes.

I married a born rich broad. She’s awesome, always happy, and loves to fuck.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Pretty much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, you will get to an age in you life where you will realize that all women are the same, just with different wrappers and you will pick the flavor of bat shit crazy that tastes best to you. Now begone youngin.

Pretty much.

Lol wrappers please. . . . I like king sized candy bars not hyper obese women.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You disagreed with my points and go straight to accusations of trolling or retread not something that tolerant folks
who are reasonable do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay between this and the Glock 26 is the new hotness thread, I'm calling it. OP is a retread and/or a troll

You disagreed with my points and go straight to accusations of trolling or retread not something that tolerant folks
who are reasonable do.

Eh, after awhile you can just tell
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:22:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Agree,  I married a Moroccan.....and.....don't tell my wife, but women watching is WAAAAYYYY better in Europe than the United States.
View Quote

They more slender than our corn syrup fed landwhales.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:30:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
ORLY

View Quote

^ This.

It's funny than many of you believe the OP prefers the company of "woman".

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:22:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

who are reasonable do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay between this and the Glock 26 is the new hotness thread, I'm calling it. OP is a retread and/or a troll

who are reasonable do.

How about this tolerant folk, he is both.  21 threads now.

Dmx9900.  Low post 08 account. Activity jumped about the time I joined.  Banned.  His first retread he dropped obvious clues and was banned.  He cant help but post the same.  Hes trying to use punctuation.  It's funny because after I show up in a thread his subsequent posts have more punctuation.   Its funnier because he seems to struggle with it.  Yes I notice these things.

What I don't get is how he isnt dogpiled. Theres a 1000 threads on carry guns.  A 21er is gonna come in and talk to the board like it's new to guns. Gtfo.

He uses hot terms like scamdemic.  Throws in some innocuous threads to get to his meatier doomer threads.

OP, if you are so concerned about our community and you care about the site, pony up $24.  It's just over $1 per thread you've started and then you can bring that average way down.  You are good for what?  3-6 threads a day?

And post a pic of a gun with your screename.   Dont give me that bullshit again about this site being under scrutiny, if you are as smart as you think you are then you know search history is all they need.

Let's see if your response to me is coherent.  Bot, troll, moron.  Not sure what combination yet.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:42:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Every time an American man says something like "I don't like American woman, and would prefer a foreign woman.", I automatically picture them as wearing jorts with a tucked in tshirt, white socks up to their mid calves, and a fanny pack.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dmx9900.  Low post 08 account. Activity jumped about the time I joined.  Banned.  His first retread he dropped obvious clues and was banned.  He cant help but post the same.  Hes trying to use punctuation.  It's funny because after I show up in a thread his subsequent posts have more punctuation.   Its funnier because he seems to struggle with it.  Yes I notice these things.

What I don't get is how he isnt dogpiled. Theres a 1000 threads on carry guns.  A 21er is gonna come in and talk to the board like it's new to guns. Gtfo.

He uses hot terms like scamdemic.  Throws in some innocuous threads to get to his meatier doomer threads.

OP, if you are so concerned about our community and you care about the site, pony up $24.  It's just over $1 per thread you've started and then you can bring that average way down.  You are good for what?  3-6 threads a day?

And post a pic of a gun with your screename.   Dont give me that bullshit again about this site being under scrutiny, if you are as smart as you think you are then you know search history is all they need.

Let's see if your response to me is coherent.  Bot, troll, moron.  Not sure what combination yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who are reasonable do.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#14]
MGTOW thread
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/5wWf7GR2nhgamhRnEuA/giphy.gif

Also, women aren’t like purebred puppies based on nationality. It’s not like all Polish women are alike and all American women are alike and all Brazilian women are alike any more than all Polish, American, Brazilian, or whatever nationality men are all alike. Fetishizing “foreign” is creepy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys who talk about "getting with women" aren't doing much getting with women.

Also, women aren’t like purebred puppies based on nationality. It’s not like all Polish women are alike and all American women are alike and all Brazilian women are alike any more than all Polish, American, Brazilian, or whatever nationality men are all alike. Fetishizing “foreign” is creepy.

Shaming language right off the bat.

Now we just need:

Insults
Guilt
Need to be right
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now we just need:

Insults
Guilt
Need to be right
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys who talk about "getting with women" aren't doing much getting with women.

Now we just need:

Insults
Guilt
Need to be right

“Creepy of any variety” is just as acceptable as “beautiful at any size.”

You go, guuuurrrrrlllll!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Moroccan

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell your Psychiatrist to up the dose on your Chlorpromazine prescription.
The conspiracy you constantly post is completely bizarre and delusional.
Even if I bought a "membership" here you still would be harassing me like a stalker in every thread claiming I am someone else and trying to get me banned.
And taking a picture of your gun is not something required here or wise but you do you.
Get help man and stop chasing imaginary detective leads like your Sherlock Holmes on a case.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Trolling
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top