Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All these 20-30 marriages after sex on the first date, only further proves the superiority of Gen-X and what a magnificent time we all had in the 1980s
View Quote

Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In this thread, we see those poor souls who have never found themselves in an uncontrollable, passionate, heat of the moment encounter.

That IS how it works, when both parties are attractive and possess a mutual degree of sex appeal.

I feel sorry for those who never knew such moments.  They just get to watch it on TV and read about it in books.
View Quote
arfcom dating slash marriage slash dee-vorce rape threads always make me thank Dog that i'm an ugly guy with no game.

legit serious.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is GD, most here would propose if she looked at them on the first date.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Can see it both ways.

If she can deny you in the beginning of the relationship then what’s to stop her in the future? Heard many stories about girls that quit having sex or won’t give bjs. F all that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell no.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, those fat ugly guys are always posting about their fat wives leaving them.

View Quote
i'm a fat ugly guy so i've learned to be happy with my work and buying myself lots of stupid shit that i don't need and retiring 20 years early.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any girl who will have sex with you that quickly will have sex with just about anyone, and you're not special.
View Quote

QFT

/thread

I've dated 2 of these types . . . you're just the next dick. Looking back, both of them had unbelievable bodies but that's all they had. To buck's point, it was like they never had to work or develop any skills or likeability since dudes were falling all over themselves to bang them. Surface level conversations were the extent of it. Always felt like I was dating a cat . . . they played around with the toy, got tired of it, got up and moved on.

Quoted:
In this thread, I learned that women are the same as trousers...
View Quote

And apparently some guys are into a hundred other guys trying on their pants and walking around in them before they themselves buy them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

But does she make a great sandwich?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I did, but im really smooth and couldn't fault her for it.

Been married 20 years and have a family.
She turned out to make a great wife and mother.

But does she make a great sandwich?

She is at PB&J level sandwich making.
She got a pannini press and left it outside to rust in the rain.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I did just that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree with OP a lot.

The relationships I had that were the best, and got me emotionally involved were ones that didn't start out fucking on the first date. Years back I met a woman online and we got together at a club downtown, she was there with a few of her friends, so it was decently casual. One of her friends got shitface drunk, so I helped her to my date's car. Drunk chick felt the need to give back, so she sat in my date's car with the door open... so the date and I had a great conversation for at least an hour, then kissed... it was great... on a nice clear night in downtown with all the tall buildings around us. She left with her friend and I walked around, got a slice of pizza from a trailer vendor and was very happy. We went out a few more times, and probably the third time she asked if she could come back to my place and probably stay the night but not have sex. She did and we had a great night, slept together but didn't have sex. We did that a few times and then finally did have sex, and it was great. Anyway, it didn't work out, she had issues she would never tell me about.

The most recent GF and I fucked on the first date. She is cool as shit, conservative, etc... but I just didn't feel anything for her, so it lasted about 6 months and we broke it off. Later on she met a guy, they got engaged and she moved to Colorado with him. I still talk to her, send her memes and such. She's cool as hell, but I still don't have any 'feelings' for her. I don't think I ever could.

So ideally, yeah, I'd want to meet a woman who won't jump right in the sack with me, who will get to know me, and make me get to know her. I don't mind waiting a while... because my biggest fear is getting into a relationship with someone I end up really liking, who then throws it away for the littlest shit because she throws her pussy at everyone. "Can't make a housewife out of a whore" is true, I think.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree with the ops arguement in theory. But based on when I knew female single friends who told me about their dating life, just because she doesn't go for you on the first date doesn't mean she doesn't hook up on the first date with plenty of others.  Need to marry the right woman and need to find out who they really are to know they are right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep we were young and we've been together 31 yrs and married 29 yrs .????
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, technically, my wife and I had sex a few times before we ever went on a "date" . . .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, technically, my wife and I had sex a few times before we ever went on a "date" . . .
View Quote
define "date."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Of course. But all women want to have sex with me so I don’t hold it against them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's where we all end up
View Quote
a man can't retire 20 years early after being dee-vorced raped at least once if not twice.

or in the case of some of my linemen signing up for three rounds of dee-vorce rape and then working until they drop dead at 70.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What about hooking up with a girl, the first day you meet...and she's a virgin?

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What about hooking up with a girl, the first day you meet...and she’s a virgin?

View Quote

I’ve devirgined two in my life. Worked out fine. Married neither.  Their next boyfriends should have sent me Christmas cards thanking me for the excellent training I gave them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#22]
We've been married nearly 40 years now!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've devirgined two in my life. Worked out fine. Married neither.  Their next boyfriends should have sent me Christmas cards thanking me for the excellent training I gave them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
define "date."
View Quote

I'll pick you up at seven and take you to dinner . . .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Any woman that would have sex with me really isn't the kind of woman you marry.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've devirgined two in my life. Worked out fine. Married neither.  Their next boyfriends should have sent me Christmas cards thanking me for the excellent training I gave them.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/a2/7c/9ea27cfc2db7c9d86afcbbd5c166a214.jpg

Fuck, it’s the internet... I should have made up a story to make myself look better.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Uh, yeah. Especially how the question is posed.

If you had sex with her on the first date and would hold that against her, maybe you should be examining your own actions/morals/ethics before placing any blame on her.
View Quote
Makes sense.
At the beginning of a long term relationship ship,  we came very close to having sex on the first date but she insisted she never had sex on the first date. We had a (long) lunch date the next day.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I voted doubtful...but maybe.

There was that one gal who I should have taken more seriously. I dropped the ball badly with that 1 night stand.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I also wouldn't marry a woman who wore a skirt that showed her knees or a low cut top....obviously she's a whore and a horrible person. /sarcasm
View Quote
I believe that "shameless harlot" is the term of art.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#31]
She flirted with me for awhile then went on date and she attacked me. Will be married 40 years this year.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I wouldn’t marry a woman that would have sex with a man like me.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

QFT

/thread

I've dated 2 of these types . . . you're just the next dick. Looking back, both of them had unbelievable bodies but that's all they had. To buck's point, it was like they never had to work or develop any skills or likeability since dudes were falling all over themselves to bang them. Surface level conversations were the extent of it. Always felt like I was dating a cat . . . they played around with the toy, got tired of it, got up and moved on.

And apparently some guys are into a hundred other guys trying on their pants and walking around in them before they themselves buy them.
View Quote

We were talking about that in the other thread. Women fuck soy boys  on the first date who live st home, and dont require them to date them, have a job, etc....and women expect men to worship them,and fail to learn useful life skills like home making, etc. The end result, women date losers, men have no reason to better themselves, and have no useful man skills, or even work ethic, and women who have nothing but pussy to offer.

Works great. Yay
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:33:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:33:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We were talking about that in the other thread. Women fuck soy boys  on the first date who live st home, and dont require them to date them, have a job, etc....and women expect men to worship them,and fail to learn useful life skills like home making, etc. The end result, women date losers, men have no reason to better themselves, and have no useful man skills, or even work ethic, and women who have nothing but pussy to offer.

Works great. Yay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT

/thread

Works great. Yay

Attachment Attached File

Sorry you can't find worthwhile women, maybe if you improved yourself, attractive sexually active women would be interested in you. Until then, keep judging the happy sexually active folks you secretly envy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

Sorry you can't find worthwhile women, maybe if you improved yourself, attractive sexually active women would be interested in you. Until then, keep judging the happy sexually active folks you secretly envy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT

/thread

Works great. Yay

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

Personally, im very happy, with a great woman.  

Does not mean i cant weep for the dumpster fire society has become, and new lows reached daily and try to point out reasons why it sucks.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:01:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Not only would, but did.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:43:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Yes because of the genuine desire. Anything else leeds to just starfish sex later in the relationship.

Validational sex vs. Transactional sex.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:45:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
TL/DR

Yes.
View Quote

Second post nails it
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:49:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Love is love.  You can't control who you fall in love with.  And then you have to see if they can put up with your bullshit and still be in love.  That's the criteria for marriage.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:00:45 AM EDT
[#41]
No worse than a woman who plays that "X number of dates to snag a husband" rule book.

If the chemistry is obviously there and everyone decides to be grown ups and not play by stupid social rules because you actually have that connection NOW...sure.

For me, it's not how soon you have sex, it's how long have you known each other prior to marriage. But the most important thing is compatibility, so I wouldn't want to try and change the OP's mind. That is something he "needs" for a relationship to work. Other people have different criteria and differing ideas of compatibility.

The really hard part is correctly understanding each others value system that quickly to know this is what you both want and it's gonna be drama free and this is how we want to live.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:07:20 AM EDT
[#42]
i did.

6 years later and 1 kid with one on the way.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:40:59 AM EDT
[#43]
at some point you gotta test drive the car, great personality and bad sex don't mix in my opinion, the faster i can answer the sex part the faster i make up my mind on if i want to keep going or not

i've known some chicks with great personality but the sex wasn't there, so i ejected quickly and moved on, am i dead on the inside? 100% but thats not what we are here for
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:46:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

This.  It's for the gheys now.  So much divorce it doesn't really mean anything anyway, except $ for lawyers.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:57:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Does it count if we had did the dirty after our second date but had known each other already for like two years?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm against marriage.
View Quote

I'm not alone!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Women that have sex with me have proven they make bad life decisions. I'm single and will be forever.

Closest I came to marriage was a girl that drove 45 miles to come see and bring me some medicine and spent the night on a "first" date. Almost married. Disaster narrowly avoided it was revealed years later.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm sure it works for some people. As some people in this thread have been married to that person for like 30 years or whatever.

I doubt I'd go for a woman like that. But I'm not saying there aren't super passionate circumstances where you just connect with somebody on that level. I'm sure it does.

I'm genuinely happy that it worked out for the people it happened to in this thread, but culture has changed and the reason a woman might sleep with you on the first date now, might not necessarily be the same as it was in 1980whatever. And just because she fucks you, doesn't mean she actually likes you, and it doesn't mean you're the only one she's done that with. In fact, you probably aren't. Maybe not even the first one that day.

I've known a lot of women who rode that cock carousel.

But I totally get that sometimes it's something special, and it works out.

I just see it as a warning sign. It's a hard question to answer because that sort of thing requires a lot of context to accurately answer.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#49]
What about a blowie?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:17:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
at some point you gotta test drive the car, great personality and bad sex don't mix in my opinion, the faster i can answer the sex part the faster i make up my mind on if i want to keep going or not

i've known some chicks with great personality but the sex wasn't there, so i ejected quickly and moved on, am i dead on the inside? 100% but thats not what we are here for
View Quote

You can get better at sex. You can't get better at personality.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top