Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For most sports/competition, surgery is not required.  That part especially, is what is going to destroy women’s sports.

If you had to actually chop it off, obviously that would eliminate almost everyone who wanted to just game the system for benefits like free college.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well they wanted equality

Men are better in sports than women, even if they chop off their pecker to do it.

For most sports/competition, surgery is not required.  That part especially, is what is going to destroy women’s sports.

If you had to actually chop it off, obviously that would eliminate almost everyone who wanted to just game the system for benefits like free college.

So maybe we should just have "Penis leagues" and "Vagina leagues?"
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Good.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The only rooster in the henhouse, nice gig.
View Quote

#8 is obviously a dude too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Net affect is going to be fewer girls getting into sports, not building the habits of discipline, exercise and health.  
View Quote
Do you truly believe that such habits can only be acquired through sports?

Truly?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Im watching a case of this as well as a friend of mine i used to train with for cyclocross is now MtF trans.  They used to be the junior state champ in cyclocross and raced at the highest level before being on a uci pro team.

Itll be interesting to see they they start dominating the womens cx series.  They have slowed down a bit since starting the transition.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Next up, meet Susan Usane Bolt. Today she will start with the women’s 400 m dash, then she will head over to set a new women’s world record in the long jump before returning to cheer on the 2nd place finisher in the 400 m as she crosses the finish line!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We women now.
View Quote

Awomen, sista.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't wait to see Megan Rapinoe get her face stomped into the dirt by one of the new breed of "women" who will surely be entering her sport.

She wanted it, she got it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They're lying and trying to keep you out.
View Quote
How do you know they haven't failed?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A lot of people seem to have completely forgotten that the ENTIRE POINT of women’s sports is to exclude men.  That’s it.  There’s no other reason for women’s sports to exist, other than to give them a “safe space” (pun intended) where men cannot dominate them.

View Quote

i though women liked to be dominated, no?

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Big guy, wait until they capture all the records for women
View Quote

Burn it all down. They asked for this, let them choke on it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My favorite part about the tranny movement is that because the rules for claiming to be transgendered are so loosely defined, that now I claim to be a woman anytime I get into an argument with a democrat.

The look of amazement and bewilderment on their faces when I say the only reason they're disagreeing with me is because they're a bigoted transphobe is priceless.
View Quote

Too many people don't know this, you can be any gender you want and requiring proof is discriminatory.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
God bless....her.
View Quote

Awomen
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
When clown worlds collide.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Never forget. They wanted feminism and gay rights.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I remember having some friends over for dinner about six or seven years ago, and the topic of "accepting" transgender people came up ... and I pointed out that it would eventually would become a serious problem for women's sports, including top-level competition (like Olympics) and had the potential to destroy women's college sports.

I was basically told that I was being silly and paranoid.

lol
View Quote
You should send them this to them and say, "I told you."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I remember having some friends over for dinner about six or seven years ago, and the topic of “accepting” transgender people came up ... and I pointed out that it would eventually would become a serious problem for women’s sports, including top-level competition (like Olympics) and had the potential to destroy women’s college sports.

I was basically told that I was being silly and paranoid.

lol
View Quote

Next stop Title IX revisions

Or destruction
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Lol
Awesome
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Good for him.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Good for her? Gurl power!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Womens suffrage. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have been told by several women that women’s bathrooms are often super-disgusting, and there often IS piss everywhere.  

Apparently “hovering” by women is the problem.
View Quote

I’ve been a nurse, and mostly the only male, for many years.  
Women are fucking nasty in the bathroom.
I don’t see how they get piss everywhere but they do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have been told by several women that women's bathrooms are often super-disgusting, and there often IS piss everywhere.  

Apparently "hovering" by women is the problem.
View Quote
I can verify this x 1000.  In HS I worked at a restaurant/slash night club (and in college at a bar).  I cringed at having Saturday and Sunday AM schedule.  Holy crap it was super-disgusting.  Just trashed, literally trashed and piss everywhere as you stated.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If the goal of this stuff is to go kick the shit out of other countries in any and all women's sports, let's go big.

By the time the feminazis realize that men just took over their sports, it will be too late.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqRJkNIwW-A
View Quote

This is what you get when you have feminists jumping up and down and saying "we're the same under the skin!" Eventually, people believe them.

Feminists brought this on themselves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The simple solution is to have three categories for sports, male, female, and trans/other.  All the trans/other people get to play against their own kind.
View Quote

Impossible. Never happen.

People who have the t-delusion reinforce that by forcing everyone around them to participate in their delusion. The left wouldn't allow them to be singled out that way.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Clown world.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They haven't seen anything yet. They think they know. But they have no idea how bad it can be. Also, I could have gone without that information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, wasn't the great thing about having women's bathrooms, is that there's not piss everywhere? I figured they'd get fed up with that after a while, but haven't heard much about it.

I have been told by several women that women’s bathrooms are often super-disgusting, and there often IS piss everywhere.  

They haven't seen anything yet. They think they know. But they have no idea how bad it can be. Also, I could have gone without that information.

Yes, women's (public) bathrooms are worse. Talk to anyone that's had to clean one for a while, you'll hear stuff that will make you pour industrial strength bleach into your ears.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, I don't think we should call it "women's sports" anymore.

Call it

Anyone-who-wants-to-identify-as-a-woman's sports. Anything goes, and if you don't agree, YOU'RE AN EVIL BIGOT!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Already happened.

Dude who said he was a girl wasn't 6'4 though.

Broke the girl's face he was in the mma match with. I believe he broke the orbit of her eye.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/transgender-female-boxer-gives-female-opponent-concussion-breaks-her-eye-so
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe sports need to start divisions based on something other than gender.

Height, weight, BMI, or just some kind of restrictions, I mean, if you are taller and more muscular than all the actual women, I don’t think it’s crazy to say they have an unfair advantage.

They probably can’t just because it would appear unfair and you would have to constantly change the rules. But do something like take the height of all the females in the sport, if a MtF trans is in the 90th percentile in height or weight, they don’t qualify. It would at least add a little bit of “fairness”.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

110%
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Maybe sports need to start divisions based on something other than gender.

Height, weight, BMI, or just some kind of restrictions, I mean, if you are taller and more muscular than all the actual women, I don’t think it’s crazy to say they have an unfair advantage.

They probably can’t just because it would appear unfair and you would have to constantly change the rules. But do something like take the height of all the females in the sport, if a MtF trans is in the 90th percentile in height or weight, they don’t qualify. It would at least add a little bit of “fairness”.
View Quote

Can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not.

..How bout don’t let boys compete in girls sports?? Radical. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Be careful what you ask for, you might actually get it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A female janitor told me that she walked on a female peeing once. The lady was standing on the toilet and squatting..
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This is what you get when you have feminists jumping up and down and saying "we're the same under the skin!" Eventually, people believe them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the goal of this stuff is to go kick the shit out of other countries in any and all women's sports, let's go big.

By the time the feminazis realize that men just took over their sports, it will be too late.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqRJkNIwW-A

Under the skin, and the muscles, too, maybe
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, women's (public) bathrooms are worse. Talk to anyone that's had to clean one for a while, you'll hear stuff that will make you pour industrial strength bleach into your ears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, wasn't the great thing about having women's bathrooms, is that there's not piss everywhere? I figured they'd get fed up with that after a while, but haven't heard much about it.

I dunno, coiling a giant pile on the lid, then smashing it against the tank, has gotta be near the top.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This reminds me of me rolling some BJJ with my kid when he was like 9. C'mere kid..... It was like 80s era WWF. Body slam, full nelson, suplex.....
View Quote

Your just lucky your kid wasn't a blue belt, or he'd have tied you up in knots ....... or so GD tells me
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
*Checks woman's Olympic sports schedule.

Start training to be an Olympic medalist.

I wonder if Wheaties would put me on their box as being brave. I could make a small fortune on the book circuit.

View Quote

I used to think curling was the easiest ticket to the olympics.  Now, I think I need to re-evaluate that idea.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Your just lucky your kid wasn't a blue belt, or he'd have tied you up in knots ....... or so GD tells me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This reminds me of me rolling some BJJ with my kid when he was like 9. C'mere kid..... It was like 80s era WWF. Body slam, full nelson, suplex.....

They don't let them be blue belts until 16 IRRC. The kids usually compete with girls and a lot of the girl competitors are really, really good. My kid has lost to multiple girls. But all that starts to change around his age now. At 15 or so, the boys become men and they will destroy girls their own age and general size. My 13 year old has a female black belt training partner. That's a girl fighter with like 20 years of experience. She's awesome, but women will never be any match for men in combat sports, with exceedingly rare exceptions. I include football in that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A female janitor told me that she walked on a female peeing once. The lady was standing on the toilet and squatting..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty "common." Many places in the world have squat toilets, not the porcelain thrones we use here. So folks approach the throne as if it were a squat toilet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I wonder if you can buy his Australian jersey on line.    

https://shop.olympics.com.au/products/1198-2000.jpg
View Quote

It’ll be way too big for you.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
A lot of people seem to have completely forgotten that the ENTIRE POINT of women’s sports is to exclude men.  That’s it.  There’s no other reason for women’s sports to exist, other than to give them a “safe space” (pun intended) where men cannot dominate them.

They do!  Every single one of them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think some high school kids are starting to notice/realize that there are a LOT of scholarships for women’s sports - at really expensive colleges - that are not very competitive at all, and in fact many colleges are having trouble even filling their rosters.

Free college, anyone?  You just gotta wear a dress to an interview and pretend to play a sport like softball or whatever.  Doesn’t matter if you suck at it, because a guy who sucks at a sports can still be eminently competitive in a women’s league.
View Quote

Volleyball.  Damn near every college has a women's volleyball team (gotta comply with Title IX, and V-ball is a relatively cheap endeavor).

Back a million years ago I helped coach my old high school's girls team (no boys Volleyball to speak of in these here parts).  The team wasn't very good, and there were girls getting scholarships that didn't even start.  

I was barely an average club-level player (too big and slow to play outside/opposite, to small to really play middle), but on the shorter net against girls I have no doubt I could have got a ride somewhere easily.  Probably not a high-end Div I school, (and probably not against 87,000 other trannies  ), but definitely could have landed somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#48]
we are definitey riding a crazy train
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I dunno, coiling a giant pile on the lid, then smashing it against the tank, has gotta be near the top.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy I knew who worked in a bob evans went in the women's bathroom and found one of the wet-wipe containers filled with poop. Oh, and it was leveled off smooth at the top.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Women’s Lib...guess they were right on!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top