Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They want their own bathroom, but have to pick women sports instead of a separate championship/league/group/team.

Why is that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Grumpy Cat GOOD!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A lot of people seem to have completely forgotten that the ENTIRE POINT of women’s sports is to exclude men.  That’s it.  There’s no other reason for women’s sports to exist, other than to give them a “safe space” (pun intended) where men cannot dominate them.

View Quote

Title 9 was stupid, but it’s about to skip stupider to go stupidest while missing it’s entire stated purpose.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The East Germans and Soviets used lots of different kinds of doping for their women athletes (and of course for the men as well) - a lot of it anabolic steroids, and some of it testosterone.  When you have the science and budget of your government/state behind you, the sky is the limit.

There really wasn’t a lot of serious testing for PED’s at the Olympics until the late 70s, and it didn’t get really rigorous until the 80s, IIRC.

View Quote

Hell, Mark McGwire got his record in the late 90s.  That's how long it took for testing to catch up here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All this trans stuff should have started 30 years ago. I could have been world champion at something.
View Quote

Meh...and doesn't matter. I'm going to be 50 soon and I'm going to identify as a woman and dominate on the Senior LPGA Tour.
The 2019 Senior Ladies US Open (hardest course setup) was barely 5800 yards. I play 6300-6700 easily.  It would be like a normal course from the ladies tees...I could out drive the players with my 3 Hybrid.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
More than a few girls in sports at my high school were homo sexual and I'm sure other schools across the country had the same. Why wouldn't they support another part of the community into sports?
View Quote

Everyone is liberal...until it hits their wallet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#9]
So than hormonal therapy is allowed for transgender competitors?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Prager U and Sharyl Attkisson both did videos on the left's PC destruction of female sports:

Transgender Divide | Full Measure

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Good.

Let them lay in their own shit.

The only ones who can fix this are the women. The only way it can be fixed is to stop pretending that the tranny is actually "a woman."  

If they are unwilling to do so, it's on them and them only.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The simple solution is to have three categories for sports, male, female, and trans/other.  All the trans/other people get to play against their own kind.
View Quote
You could probably get by with two: Women's and "Open." Men, M to F Trans, F to M Trans and badass girls that want to prove something would all go into "Open."
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everyone is liberal...until it hits their wallet.
View Quote

Or their (empty) trophy shelf.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve got nipples can you milk me fokker?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Two things:
Wheres the outrage?
and I thought handball was played with 2 to 4 people against a wall?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Its quite literally the equivalent of black face for women, and they HAVE to endorse it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really enjoy this stuff. Women tend to lean left, and are constantly pushing the victim class narratives, so enjoy being eaten by the beast of your making.

Its quite literally the equivalent of black face for women, and they HAVE to endorse it.

I hadn't thought about it in those terms, but you're right. Transgender version of-

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#18]
#justletithappen
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if you can buy his Australian jersey on line.    

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I’ve got nipples can you milk me fokker?
View Quote

That which is not forbidden is required.  So, yeah.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My favorite part about the tranny movement is that because the rules for claiming to be transgendered are so loosely defined, that now I claim to be a woman anytime I get into an argument with a democrat.

The look of amazement and bewilderment on their faces when I say the only reason they're disagreeing with me is because they're a bigoted transphobe is priceless.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A lot of people seem to have completely forgotten that the ENTIRE POINT of women’s sports is to exclude men.  That’s it.  There’s no other reason for women’s sports to exist, other than to give them a “safe space” (pun intended) where men cannot dominate them.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Well they wanted equality

Men are better in sports than women, even if they chop off their pecker to do it.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:16:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-97.gif

Also, wasn't the great thing about having women's bathrooms, is that there's not piss everywhere? I figured they'd get fed up with that after a while, but haven't heard much about it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm particularly pissed about this one. I used to love ice skating.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Lol...guys that couldn't make it to the NBA are now joining the WNBA..pay starts at $55k..
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
East Germans did this way back in the 1980's!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aHBbInxJ4Is/hqdefault.jpg
View Quote

"I'm pretty sure they're ladies, but this one looks kinda...strong." --Meatwad
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude is happy. Don't hate the player....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No way that monster is 6'2'' and only 220 lbs
View Quote

The video text says 6'3", 250 lbs which I find pretty believeable.  By comparison, Marshawn Lynch is listed at 5'11" and 215 lbs on his official stat sheet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

As much as I want to LOL, it's the women athletes that are being destroyed by this.  I'm pretty sure most of them didn't ask for it.

Net affect is going to be fewer girls getting into sports, not building the habits of discipline, exercise and health.  

There's a bit of schadenfreude going on; you want to destroy institutions like BSA we use to build up boys, fine, we'll let them destroy the institutions you use to build up girls.

But end of the day, that's bad for all of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember having some friends over for dinner about six or seven years ago, and the topic of “accepting” transgender people came up ... and I pointed out that it would eventually would become a serious problem for women’s sports, including top-level competition (like Olympics) and had the potential to destroy women’s college sports.

I was basically told that I was being silly and paranoid.

lol

As much as I want to LOL, it's the women athletes that are being destroyed by this.  I'm pretty sure most of them didn't ask for it.

Net affect is going to be fewer girls getting into sports, not building the habits of discipline, exercise and health.  

There's a bit of schadenfreude going on; you want to destroy institutions like BSA we use to build up boys, fine, we'll let them destroy the institutions you use to build up girls.

But end of the day, that's bad for all of us.

The goal is destroying institutions that build anyone up into anything besides helpless, docile proles.

The Big People will have their private schools and secret societies to sculpt their kids into the leadership class.  It really is neo-feudalism.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have been told by several women that women’s bathrooms are often super-disgusting, and there often IS piss everywhere.  

Apparently “hovering” by women is the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, wasn't the great thing about having women's bathrooms, is that there's not piss everywhere? I figured they'd get fed up with that after a while, but haven't heard much about it.

I have been told by several women that women’s bathrooms are often super-disgusting, and there often IS piss everywhere.  

They haven't seen anything yet. They think they know. But they have no idea how bad it can be. Also, I could have gone without that information.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now that's just crazy talk
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're lying and trying to keep you out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And it deserves a post, because it is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDaiyREBPw
View Quote

OH shit that made my sides hurt...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The video text says 6'3", 250 lbs which I find pretty believeable.  By comparison, Marshawn Lynch is listed at 5'11" and 215 lbs on his official stat sheet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No way that monster is 6'2'' and only 220 lbs

I'm 6'4 250 which puts me in the heavyweight class in amateur strongman. Sometimes superheavyweight, depending on the competition. So yeah, that's the size of a division 1 football player, easy. It would just depend on speed and quickness.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He can still bang his team mates, right???
View Quote

I'd be a lesbian. So yeah.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#42]
It's ma'am
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Gender is nothing but a white supremacist social construct to punish young athletes.

Gender identities should be stricken from sports altogether.

We are all equal and should not be punished for how we were born, I applaud these athletes and pray they are successful against people who hold them back solely due to their genitalia.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#44]
LOLOL she's number 6.  the number of man.
LOLOL
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I did not expect to find it entertaining until I saw that tittied dude rolling the moose limb women. I know that had to absolutely KILL everyone on the other side of that.

I liked seeing that so much I now expect to see some new domination from a tittied dude in the WNBA! That would be rich!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They want their own bathroom, but have to pick women sports instead of a separate championship/league/group/team.

Why is that?
View Quote

"We can't keep segregating, or the school'll be nothing but bathrooms" --Sheriff Sharif
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How much do WNBA players make? Asking for a friend
View Quote

The WNBA is notoriously racist and heterophobic.  They would not put up with this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hell, Mark McGwire got his record in the late 90s.  That's how long it took for testing to catch up here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The East Germans and Soviets used lots of different kinds of doping for their women athletes (and of course for the men as well) - a lot of it anabolic steroids, and some of it testosterone.  When you have the science and budget of your government/state behind you, the sky is the limit.

There really wasn’t a lot of serious testing for PED’s at the Olympics until the late 70s, and it didn’t get really rigorous until the 80s, IIRC.

We could have solved this all by making steroids mandatory in sports.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like his junk is still there too.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top