BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Arfcom: Fuck the government!

Also Arfcom: Please protect me from a 2nd grader!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Rawdog his mom & post the video in their area's Nextdoor/Facebook type groups.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:12:24 AM EDT
[#3]
when I was about that age, there was this asshole kid in class who pestered everyone all the time. Literally everyone. he was a huge PITA.

one day in art class I drew a dragon, the dragon was eating that little shit,  he was holding one half in one hand, and another half in the other and chewing on his head.

kids thought it was epic.

I got sent to the principles office
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:29:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just talk to the school.

My daughter was about 5 when she told a girl on the playground that she was going to bring a knife to school and cut her if she didn't give her the ball.  It was an empty threat and we were obviously embarrassed as hell when the school notified us. No idea where she got that from. No tolerance suspension for a couple days.

This is much worse though because the kid put time into the picture. Probably a terribly misguided way of trying to get her attention but can't disregard it.
View Quote

Your daughter is a psycho and will live a miserable life - just getting it out of the way so there will be no surprises when the little nutter travels the path that she inevitably will.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:37:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
my kid says. We live in a nice, small, very red town, no ghetto or 'hood to be found.

Really.......your 7 yr old thought of all that on her own huh.  I’m not saying what the kid did was right but me thinkith you are not so innocent in all this either.  7yr olds don’t usually talk like that and regurgitate mostly how mommy and daddy feel.  Just sayin
View Quote

Lol. Thought you were a 21er.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When i was in school that would be grounds for an ass beating from big brother or relative. Hell, at 7 she could probably beat his ass herself.

But now days it probably wouldn't be beneficial. But make no mistake, those are the actions of a kid that has never had his ass beat by his peers.

One good ass beating by a peer and he will be back to drawing dicks like a normal 7 y/o.
View Quote
She's pretty decent on that stuff, started on BJJ at age 5. Most likely outcome with inexperienced kid is the roll around on the ground, she slithers to take the back and sinks in a rear-naked choke lol.

Gi days are the funniest for me, her favorite attack from mount is a cross-collar choke as seen here. Daddy's little girl

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would never instruct them on how to raise a child.
That is not the purpose.
I would tell them straight up what happened.
No threats no instructions.
I went through this in a similar situation.
It went no further than presenting what their son did.
There were no further incidents between my son and theirs.
Running to a third party is not the answer.
View Quote
You could be right. Unfortunately I think that our present-day reality means I needed to start a paper trail in case this gets worse.

Quoted:
my kid says. We live in a nice, small, very red town, no ghetto or 'hood to be found.

Really.......your 7 yr old thought of all that on her own huh.  I'm not saying what the kid did was right but me thinkith you are not so innocent in all this either.  7yr olds don't usually talk like that and regurgitate mostly how mommy and daddy feel.  Just sayin
View Quote

Quoted:
Sorry your kid had to deal with that.
    I teach kids that age. It would be a good idea to contact the school asap and insist on meeting with an administrator in-person.
    Be level headed but voice your concerns and explain that you find any threats to your kid's safety unacceptable.
Document your meeting.  
    I'm willing to bet the school will be more than interested  in this situation.
    Regardless of some of the other poster's experiences, I know for a fact this would be a  situation that would be taken seriously at our school.
Good luck.
View Quote
Thank you. So far, so good. They reacted quickly after we gave them a brief and emotionless accounting, separated the kids, and I'm good with that for now.

The principal responded swiftly after hours, and I think they're taking it about as seriously as we do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yup, could all be innocent childhood jackass activity, but it could also be the beginning of a sociopath.  My youngest who is a few years older that the OP's had a boy in her class that liked her.  She was not interested but was nice to him until he started treating all her other friends like shit as he felt he wanted her all to himself.  She then decided they would no longer talk which set his ass off.  He spread lies, worked to turn others against her, faked injury from my daughter which got her in trouble the first few times until some class mates stood up for her.  Talked with the teacher and we found out she was constantly having trouble with the kid and knew he was the issue but her hands were tied by the admin.  Kid apparently was adopted out of a home and became the sweet little snowflake that was allowed to act wrong due to his situation.  Kid even went so far as to find out where my daughter went after school for gymnastics so he could join and stalked her there.  He caused problems with the friends she had established at gymnastics by spreading bullshit about my daughter at that place too.  And this was not isolated to her.  My boy's scout troop has leaders come around from other troops and we heard that this boy caused quite a few boys to leave the troop he joined due to the lies, subversion, etc.  This kid will end up a stalker.  In the end, it got so bad that we took my daughter out of the school and home schooled her.  Kid has no idea where she went.

So in OP's situation I would investigate and talk to the school.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next thread, "My 7 year old has an imaginary friend. Should I have them committed to shock therapy?"

or

"My 8 year old wet the bed. Should we inject botox into his bladder?"

Yup, could all be innocent childhood jackass activity, but it could also be the beginning of a sociopath.  My youngest who is a few years older that the OP's had a boy in her class that liked her.  She was not interested but was nice to him until he started treating all her other friends like shit as he felt he wanted her all to himself.  She then decided they would no longer talk which set his ass off.  He spread lies, worked to turn others against her, faked injury from my daughter which got her in trouble the first few times until some class mates stood up for her.  Talked with the teacher and we found out she was constantly having trouble with the kid and knew he was the issue but her hands were tied by the admin.  Kid apparently was adopted out of a home and became the sweet little snowflake that was allowed to act wrong due to his situation.  Kid even went so far as to find out where my daughter went after school for gymnastics so he could join and stalked her there.  He caused problems with the friends she had established at gymnastics by spreading bullshit about my daughter at that place too.  And this was not isolated to her.  My boy's scout troop has leaders come around from other troops and we heard that this boy caused quite a few boys to leave the troop he joined due to the lies, subversion, etc.  This kid will end up a stalker.  In the end, it got so bad that we took my daughter out of the school and home schooled her.  Kid has no idea where she went.

So in OP's situation I would investigate and talk to the school.
Damn.

That's awful, hope this doesn't escalate like that, but part of my reason for the paper trail is to get the jump on madness like what you're describing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Arfcom: Fuck the government!

Also Arfcom: Please protect me from a 2nd grader!
View Quote

They're in 1st grade.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#10]
did we ever find out whether this kid's name is Aspen?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
when I was about that age, there was this asshole kid in class who pestered everyone all the time. Literally everyone. he was a huge PITA.

one day in art class I drew a dragon, the dragon was eating that little shit,  he was holding one half in one hand, and another half in the other and chewing on his head.

kids thought it was epic.

I got sent to the principles office
View Quote

*pearl clutching intensifies*
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#12]
You really should have put this in Team.

That said, about 20 years ago I would have agreed with everyone saying just to go to the parents and leave the school out of it.  Then shit like this started happening.  I know there is a certain level of derp in this specific article but this just didn't happen before.  I remember doing some dumb shit as a kid and my mom getting a phone call or visit from another parent.  The results were never in my favor.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top