User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

First line: Putting words and thoughts in my mouth based off of an avatar
Second line: Dont you dare put words or thoughts in my mouth!
Empty space: Still empty without a single response to basic questions

Lol this is rich, even by GD standards
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bull

shit

A new party would only split the GOP and further ensure democrat wins.

Total mistake. Stop worshipping a man and start fixing the party.

Really? So you think all of these current GOPers will just stomp their feet and accept defeat? You think they're all just planning on getting day jobs after this happens??

A new party will force the GOP to lean towards the Patriots, or get a day job. Quit letting the media scare you into voting for pieces of shit.

Lol you’re living in fantasy land.

“Letting the media...” gotta stop you right there: the media doesn’t dictate anything for me, common sense and rational, pragmatic thought does. Dividing the Republican party up right now is a complete mistake. I firmly believe we need to encourage a third party to split the Dems up though.

Fracture/divide/conquer. Of course the GOP needs to wise up! But ensuring another 20+ years of Democrat and Dem Lite BS to “show ‘em” isn’t the answer either.

And what makes you think it'll take 20 years? You really think that ALL of the current GOP is ready to retire or find a day job? They will have a 0% chance of winning their next election if there is a Patriot party. They will be gone. No longer in politics. Just sitting at home.

... unless, they do what rat politicians do, and begin adapting to what the people want.

Boy you love putting words in others’ mouths. What is it with you guys and doing that. To put me on some perceived defensive?

You need to start stringing coherent sentences together before I debate this any further. Again with the delusions! “0% chance of winning” ... once again, stop worshipping a man and start living in reality.

What the hell are you talking about man?? You are the one that mentioned 20 years. I asked you what makes you think it'll last 20 years.

I never mention any man at all, so not sure how you're making up anything about worshiping some man. I guess it's easier than actually answering the question that was asked about your post.

Again, quit voting in the mindset that you have to be afraid of the other side. And if you dont vote republican, then the boogyman is gonna getcha!

20 years was just a WAG. Could be longer, could be shorter. If you have a Trump avatar you can expect to be treated as a trump worshiper.

Once again you put words and thoughts into my mouth. We can discuss things if you cease being so presumptuous. I’m quite the opposite of a GOP slappy.

First line: Putting words and thoughts in my mouth based off of an avatar
Second line: Dont you dare put words or thoughts in my mouth!
Empty space: Still empty without a single response to basic questions

Lol this is rich, even by GD standards

Your entire posting career: Completely irrelevant word vomit!

So to recap, I explained several times in this and other posts in this thread, you didn’t like it (probably didn’t understand it) and now want more validation via ridicule.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Many here are convinced there are no fair elections anyway and the Dems will sweep things in 2024.  So if there ever was a time to disrupt politics as usual for the GOP now would be the time do that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
bull

shit

View Quote

They are beyond 'fixing'

Fuck the swamp and the RINO's that inhabit it
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
update - gop concerned...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Many here are convinced there are no fair elections anyway and the Dems will sweep things in 2024.  So if there ever was a time to disrupt politics as usual for the GOP now would be the time do that.
View Quote

Word
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who cares.  Voting is finished for life.
View Quote

That's  how Bill Clinton got voted in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are beyond 'fixing'

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
bull

shit

They are beyond 'fixing'

Disagree. Parties are made of people. Start primarying the right people and watch it improve.

But I will partially agree: F the swamp and everything in it...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Disagree. Parties are made of people. Start primarying the right people and watch it improve.

View Quote

Primarying will do little good.  Take Liz Cheney.  Her recent conduct was reprehensible, and she deserves to be primaried and ridden out of town on a rail.  But say she is primaried?  If the R loses, then they are just down one member.  Sure, we have "purified" the party, but what have we gained?

I say start a new party.  We are going to lose a lot, but hell, we're going to lose a lot anyway.  And, for reason above, I think the Willards (the Rat movie was aptly named) of the R party may attract some 'Rats who don't want to be associated with conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bull

shit

They are beyond 'fixing'

Primary ALL the GOPers who wouldn't stand up for what's right. When they all get sent packing, maybe that will be what is commonly referred to as a "clue" to any other GOPer that their career of being a power hungry corruptocrat is over when you don't stand up for what is right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Primarying will do little good.  Take Liz Cheney.  Her recent conduct was reprehensible, and she deserves to be primaried and ridden out of town on a rail.  But say she is primaried?  If the R loses, then they are just down one member.  Sure, we have "purified" the party, but what have we gained?

I say start a new party.  We are going to lose a lot, but hell, we're going to lose a lot anyway.  And, for reason above, I think the Willards (the Rat movie was aptly named) of the R party may attract some 'Rats who don't want to be associated with conservatives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re not thinking clearly.

Start new Dem parties, fracture THEM. We reform the Republicans. Win/win.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#12]
those saying 'but the dems will win and be in control........'

on the national level, the republican party has shown that they will join with the dems and act as one party to get rid of someone they don't want in office.

so, what did the voice of 70 some odd million republican voters mean to the republican party?

the republican party showed they only care about what they want, not what the voters want.

even if it means what is legal, lawful, constitutional, or moral, isn't done

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This would ensure a victory for democrats
View Quote

haha.. i love how folks keep saying this.  they really think their votes matter anymore!  

ps.. that Avg% for the "black vote" is wrong!  imo it would be closer to 10 or 12% as well as the Hispanic vote it is closer to 20% based off of the previous election. but either ways..it doesn't matter anymore so
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
those saying 'but the dems will win and be in control........'

on the national level, the republican party has shown that they will join with the dems and act as one party to get rid of someone they don't want in office.

so, what did the voice of 70 some odd million republican voters mean to the republican party?

the republican party showed they only care about what they want, not what the voters want.

even if it means what is legal, lawful, constitutional, or moral, isn't done

View Quote

Lol,the Republicans have shit on us for years,but like good little Battered Wives we run back in and pull the R lever.

Bigger government? More spending? Gun control?  Yep,Republicans gave us all that and more,but like blacks to the dems,they know the vast majority of Republicans are a lock.

What else are you going to do-vote democrat? Throw your vote away on a 3rd party? Maybe they pushed too far this time,but I doubt it. The vast majority of Republicans will stick with Team R No. Matter. What.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I dont really care. Media,all social platform are liberal trash republicans don’t care what the people want let all burn let the dems do whatever they want I’m over it and I don’t care.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#16]
GOPe still doesn’t get how despised they are after their contemptible actions on the election fraud and 1/6
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But we wont. The right has always selected their candidates, and this is what we have.

Too many people will vote for a piece of shit, just because "if you don't, then the Dems will win"
View Quote

But now that we KNOW we’ll lose in 2024 with the current crop of cowards, maybe that will convince them to try 3rd party?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This would ensure a victory for democrats
View Quote

Got news for you buddy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#19]
The thing I am seeing, around here in frozen ass hayseed central anyhow, is overt disgust, and a whole lot of older guys not sure WTF is going on with Romney, Upton, and other GOPe traitors.
They see the same things I do. The RINO's are entrenched enough, and in the loop enough, that no matter who holds majority, they make out quite well, if not better, by gaining favors to cash in later.

Upton is Talking about bailing. The feelers are out for another connected establishment Muppet, probably from the big city to the east in district.
IF the "Patriot party" gets traction early, it will leave the GOPe new guy without the votes needed in the primary, but split come the general against whatever Marxist shitbag the Dems run. Then time to work shit out with the GOP as far as concessions. The Church crowd(The Dutchie Church has it's claws deep around here) wont split off from the authoritarian GOP, period.

Either we get the ball rolling(Again) with a counter to the GOPe before they do, and get attention in the sticks and conservative areas in the city, or it's us against all the goddamned College kids,academia, and mega Pharma(Albermarle, Phizer) again, that enjoy the established RINO's. and Dems. handouts.

If T$ is gonna jump, he better do it quick. The Libertarian party's here(Several) are already at work, and would sign on in a heartbeat with easy concessions, as they already have legal weed, and saw good progress under Trump, and this new face of the DNC and turncoat GOPe scares the shit out of them.

WE have to get the house and Senate back in the mid terms first.
Biden ain't making it easy on the Dems already, and there are a crapload of seats that are going to be open.

If you're not active locally, get active.
Make contact, say hello, and get to know who is who, from the school board on up.
Hell, throw you hat in the ring even if ya never heard of Roberts rule of order, and bone up on the matter.
It wont take but a couple weeks before you figure things out.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top