Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This, and it shows how the media is biased towards the left. The media would never let the a perceived slight past Trump before calling him a dictator. Biden can be a dick head all he wants to the media and they won't even mention it.

Who cares if ARFCOM are hypocrites. We are in a fucking cultural war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, Trump actually has a reputation for an impish sense of humor, especially when he knows someone is trying to provoke him on camera.

Biden has a reputation for going full-on pycho switch the instant anyone brings up a topic he doesn't like, even in public.

There is no comparison.

This, and it shows how the media is biased towards the left. The media would never let the a perceived slight past Trump before calling him a dictator. Biden can be a dick head all he wants to the media and they won't even mention it.

Who cares if ARFCOM are hypocrites. We are in a fucking cultural war.

For the fools who keep claiming it's all symmetrical, I say they should put their money where their mouth is, and attempt to infiltrate & influence a leftist cultural entity.

You will immediately find there is no comparison when it comes to tolerance and objectivity.  These lying scum --they always lie; remember?-- have convinced so many that we are evil like they are.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Had that been an exchange between a CNN reporter and Trump, tons of people on this site would be cheering about how awesome and funny it is, and how Trump made the guy look stupid and really put him in his place.

View Quote

When watching sports do you cheer when the other team makes a point?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

False equivalency professor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had that been an exchange between a CNN reporter and Trump, tons of people on this site would be cheering about how awesome and funny it is, and how Trump made the guy look stupid and really put him in his place.

No kidding! Was the Fox reporter badgering and interrupting him non-stop shouting the question at him over and over?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm going to be honest here, that was kind of a funny response.
View Quote

Yes, but in the same way “I know you are, but what am I” would have been a funny response.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

At least it wasn’t a softball question and if it was Trump they would’ve added the editorial “your friend, Putin”
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Have impeachment papers been filed to remove that mental case from office yet?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Biden is a fucking nut
View Quote

Dementia.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Biden is a fucking nut
View Quote

You spelled cunt wrong.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wonder who really concluded with the Russians
View Quote

The DNC and we know this s a FACT.

They met with the Russian chick before and after the Don Jr. setup meeting at Trump tower.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

My first thought as well
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree it was kind of funny, and a great blow off to answering the question.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats all fine and well if you have two respectable different sides....but this situation and any further comparison is like patently trying level the playing field of good and evil

There is no fairness in the current situation...that was thrown out long ago.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yup.

Reading too much into it

Just an average Joe, and a little jocularity.
Jocularity, jocularity...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Reading too much into it

Just an average Joe, and a little jocularity.
Jocularity, jocularity...

This. Doesn't even move my needle...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You'd also hear a bunch of reporters complaining what a bully he is and they would all band together in solidarity.

Instead they all chuckle.

It's all bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump would never say anything like that!

He would probably have said "your mom" instead.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thats all fine and well if you have two respectable different sides....but this situation and any further comparison is like patently trying level the playing field of good and evil

There is no fairness in the current situation...that was thrown out long ago.
View Quote

If we keep trying to apply equal justice to the left soon they will surely learn from our example and start treating us fairly!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Dementia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Biden is a fucking nut

Dementia.

I don't know... that was pretty witty.

Stay sharp, uncle sniffy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was actually kind of impressed that he was able to get enough neurons to fire that quickly.

The Politics Of Low Expectations, I suppose.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know... that was pretty witty.

Stay sharp, uncle sniffy.
View Quote

I mean, he's not ready for a Comedy Central roast or anything, but it was pretty good for him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, plus I honestly don't think it's true. That is not a leading\trap question like Trump was asked constantly, it was a simple unbiased question about something that a reporter should be expected to ask.

Now if the question had been "Did you apologize to Putin for attempting to collaborate with his government steal the  2020 election?",  then that would be different.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:16:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Biden is a fucking nut idiot.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn right.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My first thought as well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first thought as well

Trump pulls it off though. Xiden is just an angry old dementia patient.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Acting "un-Presidential" was a YUGE criticism against Orange-man. Now, it's totally cool that Biden acts similarly?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#26]
IDK, I think thats kind of funny. No worse than some of the stuff Trump said
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#28]
At this stage in his life he couldn't pass first grade.
Funny, the most worthless presidents of most of  our lifetimes... carter, barry, and our new "president".... all democRATS.
Their ultimate goal is to destroy the USA.
Sorry fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't have the energy to be mad at every little thing Biden says or does.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You're not wrong...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not wrong...
I like Trump.  I don't like Biden.  Is that hypocrisy, or a false correlation?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#31]
He does that a lot.  People with dementia do that out of frustration.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Meh, Trump actually has a reputation for an impish sense of humor, especially when he knows someone is trying to provoke him on camera.

Biden has a reputation for going full-on pycho switch the instant anyone brings up a topic he doesn't like, even in public.

There is no comparison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50674/Oh_that_was_different_jpg-1798005.JPG

There is no comparison.

come on, man!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe Hunter needs another "job"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
The planks in people's eyes on both ends of the spectrum are spectacular
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He's an old man and doesn't know what to say.
View Quote

He has always been an obnoxious idiot.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apples and oranges. Had Trump received 97% soft ball questions and praise over 4 years from the press and been facing a fair press then I would agree. Difference is a republican gets dog piled and they need to push back. Biden may only get one tuff questions a month, so his response to his one tuff question was quite childish and unprofessional.
Your supposed to be smart and all so you should know better.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why wasn't he wearing a mask? There were people in the room with him and I've been told we all have to wear masks around so much as a picture of another person.
View Quote

I think he put it on on his way out.  Completely nonsensical.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a stark difference when Sleepy Judas doesn't even know what day of the week it is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the narrative for the next 2 weeks would be that Trump was colluding with Putin to go after reporters.  It would be endless stories how Putin treats reporters in Russia and how Trump will do the same.  

Sorry your pedo cheated
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh for fucks sake
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And MSM would say it's proof of collusion and cry about how Trump talking to Putin about a reporter puts journalists in danger. They would then demand Peach-mints.  
View Quote

Agree with both.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

True. But many times Trump was given question to provoke for no reason other than to provoke. Biden gets honest questions and this track record is shitting on the reporter for it
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct. Because we aren't impartial. News media with special rights, benefits, and access are supposed to be impartial.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tend to agree.  I don't see the big deal.  
I believe, he is a Manchurian candidate, a puppet or just another dem POS who wants to take away my rights.  But this interaction is nothing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. That was surprisingly quick-ish witted...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Was he responding to Peter Doocy?  Biden kind of has an (unfunny and stupid) running joke with Peter Doocy; he's answered at least two of his previous questions with "you".

ETA:

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had that been an exchange between a reporter and Trump, tons of people on this site would be cheering about how awesome and funny it is, and how Trump make the guy look stupid and really put him in his place.

Your point?

That we are hypocrites for believing that there is a difference between one being investigated for proven to be false accusations for 4 years of colluding, and the other with real accusations of colluding that no one will investigate who also participated in a coup to take over or country.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#49]
I hate that piece of slime like poison but I think he was trying to be funny like your senile old Grandad saying pull my finger then he farts.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

A thieving pedo is in!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top