User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Everything you just said can be flipped around and applied to the opposite perspective.  

There are no long term studies on adverse effects.  Period.  Pfizer's paper states they aren't even close to completing clinical trials.
View Quote

There is also little knowledge of long-term adverse effects of the virus.  But we do know that it has killed a lot of people.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

anyone see a pattern with this guy, I sure have
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since I've been on this forum only about 40 times as long as you have, maybe you can spell it out so even I can understand it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

um that's not how vaccines work.

I'm vaccinated against polio, mumps, smallpox and anthrax if exposed in the wild others can get smallpox, polio etc...just from me coming in contact? how  so pray tell if i don't have the disease and its not able to take hold in my system please tell me how that works?  It more like that the coof shot pretty much does nothing then why even get it?

sidenote polio in its hay day was far more damaging than this "virus" the reason it was eliminated was once vaccinated pretty much people wern't getting it, period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I plan to get vaccinated in order to reduce the risk of getting my wife or my mom sick.  They are both at elevated risk.

Yet the vaccines, as far as I understand them, only prevent the symptoms of COVID19 (you feeling sick)...the vaccines do not prevent you from spreading COVID19.

um that's not how vaccines work.

I'm vaccinated against polio, mumps, smallpox and anthrax if exposed in the wild others can get smallpox, polio etc...just from me coming in contact? how  so pray tell if i don't have the disease and its not able to take hold in my system please tell me how that works?  It more like that the coof shot pretty much does nothing then why even get it?

sidenote polio in its hay day was far more damaging than this "virus" the reason it was eliminated was once vaccinated pretty much people wern't getting it, period.

They are telling everyone getting the vaccine at the local hospital that the vaccine will reduce symptoms if they get Covid but they will still be able to spread it so they are continuing to make them get tested and wear masks even though they have been vaccinated with both doses.  This is planned indefinitely.

Edit. Holy Runon Sentence.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Here's the medical definition of "vaccine."  Please explain how the mRNA vaccines don't fit the definition.  Extra credit if you can explain what you mean by "gene therapy."

View Quote

You are confused because the therapy is intentionally and deceptively being called a "vaccine".

A very simplistic explanation is that the Covid "vaccine" alters your body's response to the virus so that you don't experience the symptoms that may kill you (if you're not already part of the 99.xx percent of the population who would have survived regardless).

If you're "vaccinated", you will still catch the virus and still be able to infect others, you just won't know you are infected.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They are telling everyone getting the vaccine at the local hospital that the vaccine will reduce symptoms if they get Covid but they will still be able to spread it so they are continuing to make them get tested and wear masks even though they have been vaccinated with both doses.  This is planned indefinitely.

Edit. Holy Runon Sentence.
View Quote

Where I work they're telling people that they MIGHT still be able to spread it because it hasn't been proved that they can't.  But I work at an academic teaching hospital, so the language used there is a little more concise than what you read on Facebook or see on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You are confused because the therapy is intentionally and deceptively being called a "vaccine".

A very simplistic explanation is that the Covid "vaccine" alters your body's response to the virus so that you don't experience the symptoms that may kill you (if you're not already part of the 99.xx percent of the population who would have survived regardless).

If you're "vaccinated", you will still catch the virus and still be able to infect others, you just won't know you are infected.
View Quote

Nothing you have posted here is supported by verifiable facts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

He forms an opinion, sticks to it, and shows logical reasons behind it?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#8]
My 80 year old bil got the woo flu and went to the hospital and was sent home two days later. He was seriously over weight and on blood thiners but is recovering.

I'm not getting an experimental vaccine when my chance of surviving an infection is greater than 99 percent when the long term effects of the shot gave not been studied.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:47:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's quite simple.

Believe nothing that any politician says, believe the opposite.

Believe nothing that the media says, believe the opposite.

Believe nothing the usual type here says, believe the opposite.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know who/what to believe anymore.

It's quite simple.

Believe nothing that any politician says, believe the opposite.

Believe nothing that the media says, believe the opposite.

Believe nothing the usual type here says, believe the opposite.

To make this perpetual, I would say believe nothing that you say, believe the opposite.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm wondering why this product didn't get more promotion by the Public Health workers.

"The nasal rinse, sold under the brand name Halodine, is used by healthcare workers
to prevent the spread of infection. It is also available as an oral rinse.

In addition to COVID-19, the solution also has had similar effects on other coronaviruses,
including SARS, or sudden acute respiratory syndrome, and MERS, or Middle Eastern respiratory
syndrome, according to Frank and her colleagues."
View Quote

I have been making my own sinus spray and rinse using povidone iodine for a couple of years.  Didn't know anyone had a commercial product.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#11]
https://rumble.com/vcv1ul-bio-warfare-and-weaponization-of-medicine-amid-covid.html

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or

he is super indoctrinated to follow whatever the governs men tells him is true.

lots of people are like that. they use to be called collaborators.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:48:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It is completely plausible that big pharma (who buys lots of airtime on big media) are driving the dismissal of any low-cost, common sense solutions to c19. And in concert with the politicians they already own, a narrative of FUD was created to discredit Trump and scare the populace to get this vaccine.
View Quote

But Trump cut thru the red tape and ask for funding for a "Manhattan Project" to develop and produce it quickly. He was on their side except for the early HCQ comments. And he kept Faucci for a long time. Why would they be against him.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#14]
There are a number of people I'm close to who have this with varying degrees of sickness. None have been treated. Nothing. Sent home. Take Tylenol for fever. That's it.

There is a high degree of bullshit and secret squirrel shit surrounding and associated with this 'virus' and that is troubling. I've never seen anything like it. "It" being the response.  

I trust none of the "official" information.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:33:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

But Trump cut thru the red tape and ask for funding for a "Manhattan Project" to develop and produce it quickly. He was on their side except for the early HCQ comments. And he kept Faucci for a long time. Why would they be against him.
View Quote

If you can't use proper language to discuss, then it suggests you are a foreign fuck and GFY
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Pretty crazy how these grifters get their dupes to do their marketing for them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:44:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The chinavirus vax is not a vax, it’s a type of gene therapy.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/the-stand-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine.html

Another good video from Dr. Gold, a patriot.
View Quote

Messenger RNA (mRNA) does not alter your genome. Period end of sentence.

mRNA contains the instructions for constructing a protein.  The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines contain mRNA that tells your cells to make the spike protein on the surface of covid-19. It enters the cells, your cells make this protein to which you form an immune reaction, the mRNA then degrades and goes away.

Gene therapy would be the insertion or deletion of genes in your cell's nuclear or mitochondrial DNA. This vaccine does not do that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:45:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Creating, crafting, and manufacturing the perception of scarcity is a technique used to artificially increase demand where no demand actually exists.  

These news articles are [knowingly or unknowingly] participating in this marketing campaign to make it seem as though the vaccine supply is low and the untested vaccine is therefore desirable.

All these articles and reports of celebrities or other rich, powerful people "cutting ahead in line" puts us into an angry [emotional] state of mind and while we rightfully are angered by the "unfair" butting in line, we are actually being duped into demanding vaccines for the rest of us and demanding that "something must be done" to get the vaccine to those who "truly need it."

It's a game and we are being played.

For more info, look into the Great Reset for some background on what 2020 and all this Covid stuff is all about.. it's just a ruse, a trigger, an "emergency" which is being exploited.
View Quote

@N2CH_556

Very well written. Thank you for that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a scary pattern in GD.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:51:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Pretty crazy how these grifters get their dupes to do their marketing for them.
View Quote

Yeah man .... crazy.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Come on man. Never heard of the Cutter Incident? How about the 1976 "Swine Flu that never was"...and the subsequent Guillain-Barre syndrome travesty?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

mRNA contains the instructions for constructing a protein.  The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines contain mRNA that tells your cells to make the spike protein on the surface of covid-19. It enters the cells, your cells make this protein to which you form an immune reaction, the mRNA then degrades and goes away.

Gene therapy would be the insertion or deletion of genes in your cell's nuclear or mitochondrial DNA. This vaccine does not do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The chinavirus vax is not a vax, it’s a type of gene therapy.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/the-stand-the-truth-about-the-covid-19-vaccine.html

Another good video from Dr. Gold, a patriot.

What is the specific difference between the monoclonal antibody infusion Bamlanivomab that I was treated with and a mRNA such as the Pfizer mentioned above?  I'm an electrical guy so talk to me like a 3 year old.  Or maybe 10.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top