Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask the idiot if he thought "Russia, Russia, Russia" was a conspiracy?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't think Elon Musk is black. I just looked it up and he is the richest person in the world.

NVM....I see what you did their. LOL!
View Quote

Superdoubleultrafacepalm.gif
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Throw some gas on that fire and remind him the richest MAN in the world is an African American.
View Quote

Ughhh the Rothchilds are all white and English
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a sister like that. Out of concern for her snitching on us, for anything stupid, I have her restricted on social media thats shared with family.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
this is why freedom of speech is so important.

either everyone, even nazis have freedom of speech, or no one does. once you allow speech to be restricted because SOMEONE is offended by it, and your good with limiting the speech of people you dont like.... EVENTUALLY it will limit your speech in some way as well.

because who decides whats fake news / offensive?  views change constantly. you limit the trump supporter today, and next week its limiting someone else, 10 years later it might well be limiting yours.

todays weak minded dumbasses make me sad, as they have zero ability to see how this shit can be used against all of us down the road.  ops brother wants to limit trump supporters speech because its conspiracy shit.... when later it will be his speech thats limited, because it will be racist to criticize the indian dude who steals his tech support / it job / to speak about indian dudes stealing out jerbs. because if ops brother can work from home, a indian guy can do the same job from india.

View Quote

Ding ding...motherfucking ding
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics of sis?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#7]
OP, did you tell him you agree that people need to be re-programed... starting with him?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#8]
In-laws are commies.  Told my son to to talk about firearms around them unles he wants us loaded in to rail cars.

Be careful out there folks.  Red flag laws were designed for a reason.  Remember: Take the guns first, due process later.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Call him on it and tell him that he’s full of shit. Remind him how many are killed when communist regimes take over. I don’t have patience for people like him anymore.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#10]
unless he's whining that the government needs to abolish private property, he hasn't gone commie.

He has gone authoritarian / fascist
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm firmly in the camp that people like you - who know and MAY have some influence over people like him - should be standing up to challenge these types of reactionary statements.

the government needs to “do something about” people spreading conspiracy theories
View Quote

"OK BIL. Let's talk about conspiracy theories. People have been spreading conspiracy theories for thousands of years. Recent examples include 9/11, aliens, JFK, the moon landing and on and on. Why do you think these were ok for folks to spread without controls, but now, this particular conspiracy just has to be squashed by the government"

he will probably move the goalposts at this point to note that "well, THOSE were "innocent" conspiracy theories. But that wasn't his point, was it?

mentioning that they should be stopped from doing that because “it’s dangerous.”
View Quote

"So, dear BIL, what should the gov do about such a thing? Arrest people for gathering and talking on a street corner and talking? About what? [go back to the above] Aliens? Trump? JFK?"

Yesterday he went on to say “there should really be programs in place to reprogram and re-educate those kinds of people.”
View Quote

"Explain how these programs would work. Are you making crimes out of people talking about the above? Or are these voluntary programs? If someone speaks "against" the government to suggest the election was subject to fraud, what is the threshold to sentence them to such a program? What about children? Will they be removed from parents who mis-speak? Or if the children mis-speak, do you remove the parents?"

I think a lot of folks have been caught up in the whirlwind (a VERY dangerous whirlwind, mind you...) of constant media and Dem insistence that we are in grave danger, and that, as usual, the gov is the only entity that can sweep in and save us. Only people like you can possibly fix the issue at a micro level. Note, I DO NOT mean blather on and on about guns and freedom, and patriotism. You're only "one of them" if you do. I mean make calm, informed, honest pleas, and probing but not confrontational questioning about where he sees all this ending.

It may actually turn on a lightbulb for him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:57:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

most people today have been so insulated from the negative consequences of their shitty decisions that their ability to see consequences has atrophied.

I blame a lot of it on social media.  Thanks to social media, people can say the most vile and offensive shit and suffer zero consequences 99.9999% of the time.
View Quote

Even worse...people say the most vile and offensive stuff and get hundreds or thousands of likes. Or you even get to go on regional/national television to brag about turning your father into the FBI and people will send you tens of thousands of dollars via GoFundMe for turning your back on your own blood.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#13]
People like that are proof that we have it too damn easy now.  Get a life.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup it sucks OP. My mom told me she can sleep at night because she thinks I’m becoming an extremist. It hurt.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Throw some gas on that fire and remind him the richest MAN in the world is an African American.
View Quote

That doesn't count and you know it
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#16]
The irony here is that the guy has been brainwashed and is saying things the Left has been pushing.

But conservatives need reeducation.  Right.

Lol
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Elon Musk is South African. Trust me. Telling liberals the richest man in the world is African American has the ability to trigger liberals. The mental gyrations they go through saying it's racist are astounding. Up there with Retard and Faggot on the trigger meter.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#18]
The hard core commies in this country did their best to play the quiet game over the past decades. No stickers, flags, organizations, fine with you going to church but they don’t....kinds of stuff....they just waited and listened to who you are until it was time.
They ARE your quiet relatives and neighbors who don’t talk politics....or religion. They  didn’t just go commie....they were just quiet about it until it was safe and they could rise up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

most people today have been so insulated from the negative consequences of their shitty decisions that their ability to see consequences has atrophied.

View Quote

People have to be told not to use a hairdryer in the shower.   Seriously.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
this is why freedom of speech is so important.

either everyone, even nazis have freedom of speech, or no one does. once you allow speech to be restricted because SOMEONE is offended by it, and your good with limiting the speech of people you dont like.... EVENTUALLY it will limit your speech in some way as well.

because who decides whats fake news / offensive?  views change constantly. you limit the trump supporter today, and next week its limiting someone else, 10 years later it might well be limiting yours.

todays weak minded dumbasses make me sad, as they have zero ability to see how this shit can be used against all of us down the road.  ops brother wants to limit trump supporters speech because its conspiracy shit.... when later it will be his speech thats limited, because it will be racist to criticize the indian dude who steals his tech support / it job / to speak about indian dudes stealing out jerbs. because if ops brother can work from home, a indian guy can do the same job from india.

View Quote
Reported.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#22]
I know this might sound paranoid but I'd suggest you completely cut him out of your life. I guess your sister too because I honestly believe by this summer websites like this one will be gone, news sites that don't conform will be removed and there will be a website to snitch on your friends, family and neighbors...people that don't follow the prescribed narrative.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Even worse...people say the most vile and offensive stuff and get hundreds or thousands of likes. Or you even get to go on regional/national television to brag about turning your father into the FBI and people will send you tens of thousands of dollars via GoFundMe for turning your back on your own blood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame a lot of it on social media.  Thanks to social media, people can say the most vile and offensive shit and suffer zero consequences 99.9999% of the time.

This.

It's also as if social media is one giant Milgram Experiment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:15:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Start calling him Comrade Commissar.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

people like that should be allowed to electrocute themselves in the shower, as a warning to others.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#27]
He gonna snitch on you OP.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aint nobody got time fo that when you can get 50k in a go fund me for turning in a family member.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Cut him out of your life. No sense wasting time or thought or effort wondering about what went wrong or how to repair it. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Always knew he was liberal as shit, I just put up with it. But the other day he started in about how the government needs to "do something about" people spreading conspiracy theories, mentioning that they should be stopped from doing that because "it's dangerous."

Yesterday he went on to say "there should really be programs in place to reprogram and re-educate those kinds of people."

So I know to watch my back now when he starts snitching on his neighbors, friends, and family.
View Quote
No disrespect meant to you or your family. But your BIL is too stupid to even try talking to.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If I can give him some credit, he works IT for General Electric lol makes easily six figures. BUUUUUTTTT he’s working from home collecting his six figures while screeching that everything else needs to stay closed. Ya know..for safety

I guess there’s really no point to this thread other than to poo-poo on his character and him as a person
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell him to eat a bag of dicks.  He's probably a freeloader as well.

If I can give him some credit, he works IT for General Electric lol makes easily six figures. BUUUUUTTTT he’s working from home collecting his six figures while screeching that everything else needs to stay closed. Ya know..for safety

I guess there’s really no point to this thread other than to poo-poo on his character and him as a person

The part in red is the very definition of selfishness and true “privilege.”
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Take him fishing and Fredo his ass.

Think The Godfather.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No disrespect meant to you or your family. But your BIL is too stupid to even try talking to.
View Quote

No offense taken I’ve told my wife this many times
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Always knew he was liberal as shit, I just put up with it. But the other day he started in about how the government needs to “do something about” people spreading conspiracy theories, mentioning that they should be stopped from doing that because “it’s dangerous.”

Yesterday he went on to say “there should really be programs in place to reprogram and re-educate those kinds of people.”

So I know to watch my back now when he starts snitching on his neighbors, friends, and family.
View Quote

Does he know about your gun collection?

Well, then at least you will know who ratted you out if/when you "do not comply" with any upcoming mandatory buyback/registration schemes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Peaceful slavery vs. Dangerous freedom.

Most men are okay with being slaves and long as they are house slaves.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Dibz on your guns before he turns you in.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Does he know about your gun collection?

Well, then at least you will know who ratted you out if/when you "do not comply" with any upcoming mandatory buyback/registration schemes.
View Quote

This is my concern lol I’ve never really had this concern in the past with anyone, but this party is so far off the freaking rails these days it’s a valid worry
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#38]
My brother in law is the same. I have been in the same room as him 100 times and probably said 200 words to him total. Love my niece and nephew but they will be brainwashed soon.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is my concern lol I’ve never really had this concern in the past with anyone, but this party is so far off the freaking rails these days it’s a valid worry
View Quote

it is a valid worry.  I'm simultaneously shocked and amused that many Democrats are saying out loud "you know, like, we should totally take away Trump-voters' kids and put them into re-education camps.  And, then, like, we should totally send the parents to their own re-education camp.  It's for the children -- and democracy."
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#40]
This is what he's being told by MSM.  In fact, Tucker was just showing these clips last night.  And how MSM is calling for Fox News to be removed and calling for their sponsors to pull sponsorship.  That should be some good news for all the Fox News haters here.  Get rid of any lefty dissenting views.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yup it sucks OP. My mom told me she can sleep at night because she thinks I’m becoming an extremist. It hurt.
View Quote

No shit.

That's scary,  you might distribute some of your hobby materials.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I would tell him "we should follow the Weathermen's manifesto regarding this and cull all those that can't be deprogrammed. after all the disciples of the weathermen are the ones that wrote the doctrine we are following now"

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Elon Musk is black?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Elon Musk is black?

Quoted:

No, but he is from Africa.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a friend who is a "conservative" New Yorker, US Army vet, and overall good guy.  He posted on FB the same type of stuff: Saying anyone who spreads Q conspiracy theories should be labeled a terrorist because they are dangerous.  I guess that's what happens after living in Northern VA for this long.
View Quote

Most "conservative" New Yorkers are considered moderates by the rest of the country's standards.

They just don't know any better.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#46]
The more shit like this I read, the more I like my dogs and dislike people in general.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Like the people who spread the Trump-Russia collusion lies?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

It took me a minute to get that,  but damn that made me laugh.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#49]
I'd gulag that little bitch right out of the family post haste.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

@redseacraft

Protip: African American isn't a race.

Elon is from Africa, living in America...  He's an African American.
View Quote

I am always amazed how people don't grasp this simple concept.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top