User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn’t see any raid on January 6th.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I get the feeling if they prosecute this guy and give him a harsh sentence, that’ll be a very big mistake. The anger we feel towards the establishment will only grow. I know how I’ll feel about it. How about you?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
His biggest offense appears to have been not wearing the right kind of costume.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you get a jury trial in cases like this?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One cop that got hit with a fire extinguisher and later died of a brain hemorrhage.

A woman killed by a park cop.

2 demonstrators who died of heart attacks.

I count 4, only 2 from 'foul play', and neither caused by the guy wearing his horn hat.

Who did I miss?
View Quote

Turns out that fire extinguisher cop wasn’t the dead cop.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How about all those people that were breaking windows, yanking out TVs from businesses across America? No charges for them?
View Quote

They get charged and go to jail, too, but you guys don't hang out on the forums where people read those stories, post about those charges, and claim those people are being jailed unfairly.

And trust me, they sound almost exactly like you guys do.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Still can’t believe that shitbag Lil Wayne got a Presidental pardon. Fuck Trump for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump left them out to dry and used his pardons on scum.  Pathetic.

Still can’t believe that shitbag Lil Wayne got a Presidental pardon. Fuck Trump for that.

Don't hate on Weezy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:15:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They get charged and go to jail, too, but you guys don't hang out on the forums where people read those stories, post about those charges, and claim those people are being jailed unfairly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about all those people that were breaking windows, yanking out TVs from businesses across America? No charges for them?

Except for the hundreds of people who were arrested, released without bail and then had the DA or prosecutor's office drop charges.

It's not the same and participants are not being treated remotely similarly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#9]
His attorney also represented the infamous Stl AR 15 pink polo shirt Attorny.   He has a really good lawyer who likes TV camera this will be good GD entertainment for awhile.    

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The person who shit in shifty schiff's desk drawer should receive a pardon
View Quote

lol, did that really happen?...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That the magistrate thought washing off flag make up and taking off Buffalo hat made him a sinister master of disguise is pretty ridiculous

These Q idiots really fucked up with this shit show. They did more damage to Trump than the NYT. This is just the shitshow the left wanted.
View Quote

.  Actually this shit show overreaction for a ‘riot’ on capital hill proves the Q points about media propaganda and our elected representatives not working for the people they represent but for someone or something else.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The prosecutors are likely to charge first degree homicide of a Federal police officer, which carries the Death penalty, and accessory to said crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Left 5 people dead...

The prosecutors are likely to charge first degree homicide of a Federal police officer, which carries the Death penalty, and accessory to said crime.

FFS...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That the magistrate thought washing off flag make up and taking off Buffalo hat made him a sinister master of disguise is pretty ridiculous

These Q idiots really fucked up with this shit show. They did more damage to Trump than the NYT. This is just the shitshow the left wanted.
View Quote
I'm not convinced that is true, even the liberal idiots I work with are uncomfortable with how hard the lib politicians are going after these clowns.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wearing a costume into the capitol merits 28 years?  Bullshit.  Trespassing into the capitol doesn't warrant 28 years.  

Too bad they weren't all pardoned.
View Quote

That is Trump’s true final legacy of cowardice. He did some good things during his term, but he abandoned the supporters he called when they needed him most, and that is how he ended his tenure.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:35:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
But prosecutors, in arguing he be held in custody, said he posed a danger to society, partly because he was divorced from reality.

So, the prosecution is green lighting an insanity defense.
View Quote

Well history shows that you can can get away with a temporary insanity plea for murder in DC and go on to lead a Union Corps.

Daniel Edgar Sickles (October 20, 1819 – May 3, 1914) was an American politician, soldier, and diplomat.

Born to a wealthy family in New York City, Sickles was involved in a number of scandals, most notably the public slaying of his wife's lover, Philip Barton Key II, a U.S. Attorney and son of Francis Scott Key, whom Sickles gunned down in broad daylight in Lafayette Square, across the street from the White House.

He was acquitted after using temporary insanity as a legal defense for the first time in United States history. This became a defense associated with 'crimes of passion' (crime passionnel in French).

Great book if you can find a copy. It would make for a kick-ass movie.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Left 5 people dead...
View Quote

Yes, he left 5 dead. Not the Antifa and BLM pukes in the crowd agitating, not the cop that shot a woman dead from the far side of a barricade despite her being surrounded by armed cops that didn't feel she was a threat. It was all the guy with the hat.

May your chains rest lightly. Being a coward is it's own punishment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#17]
He wore the hat to conceal his baldness.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

.  Actually this shit show overreaction for a ‘riot’ on capital hill proves the Q points about media propaganda and our elected representatives not working for the people they represent but for someone or something else.
View Quote

Feminists storming the capitol building was a great day for democracy, apparently. Completely different to this. Or something.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, bullshit from both sides.  Fuck the feds for steam rolling these guys and fuck Trump for not pardoning them.  This country is dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wearing a costume into the capitol merits 28 years?  Bullshit.  Trespassing into the capitol doesn't warrant 28 years.  

Yes, bullshit from both sides.  Fuck the feds for steam rolling these guys and fuck Trump for not pardoning them.  This country is dead.

How many folks were charged with something before the 20th? Could Trump realistically pardon someone(s) that wasn't charged with anything yet?...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:40:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How many folks were charged with something before the 20th? Could Trump realistically pardon someone(s) that wasn't charged with anything yet?...
View Quote

We had this discussion previously, I'm pretty sure the outcome was that federal charges had to be in place and a preemptive pardon isn't possible.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There are so many analogies @DCLXVI could have used. But this member CHOSE this one and it is telling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said rape three times.

Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have gotten less if he would have raped a congresswoman instead.

wow... that's where your mind went. was it rape, rape? or just rape?

There are so many analogies @DCLXVI could have used. But this member CHOSE this one and it is telling.

Agreed, "it's" quite telling...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

However, Kwame Kilpatrick, a guy who both the Democrats and Republicans in metro Detroit want to see executed, received a pardon from Trump.

It really makes you think.

Pathetic? Hardly.  Multidimensional chess.  Wait, you’ll see.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

These Q idiots really fucked up with this shit show. They did more damage to Trump than the NYT.
View Quote

Trump and his "advisors" did a spectacular job of that on their own
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:49:49 AM EDT
[#24]
say his name.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We had this discussion previously, I'm pretty sure the outcome was that federal charges had to be in place and a preemptive pardon isn't possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10-4, that was the assumption here...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if they'll do s public execution with mandatory viewing, DPRK style...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a hard time reconciling that note with a threat. “Justice is coming,” isn’t treating as it implies the law will catch up with you.
View Quote

Actually, the idea of Justice is very much a threat to Politicians.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I wonder if he has something to say...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.  Faux patriot anyway.

Better to burn out than to fade away?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
ITT GDers acting obtuse about the context - what was taking place inside the Capitol at the time it was stormed and the significance of the process underway that those who entered intended to terminate
View Quote
What?

The guy didn't storm anything. He casually walked in. Hell there was a cop right next to him. Did you watch the video?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#30]
This past summer:
Multiple US cities attacked by huge mobs and rioters.
Rampant looting.
Rampant arson.
Rampant destruction.
Rampant violence including two dozen homicides.
Hundreds of businesses destroyed.
Thousands left without a place to go to work.
People life's work in ashes across the country.
Police told many, many times to stand down.
Democrat politicians allow it to go largely unabated for MONTHS resulting in thousands of innocent victims.
Suggested use of the national guard equates them to "stormtroopers".
Democrats explain away all of it as "largely peaceful and socially justified".
Billions in damage.
Democrat politicians post links on social media to contribute to funding for bail for those that were actually arrested.
Democrat politicians openly and publicly support ANTIFA.

One day on 01/06, hundreds of thousands of Americans gather to hear Trump give a speech in DC and then to march  to the senate building, literally using the word "peaceful" prior to doing so.
Several dozen protesters break in to Nancy Pelosi's and Chuck Schumer's place of work for a few hours.
It is labeled an insurrection and the nation is stated by them as being permanently under siege by the entire right wing of the US population, 75M-80M people in that group. This "insurrection" is a national security crisis and is stated as being indefinite in nature.
25,000 national guard troops shipped in for "President" Biden's inauguration. 5 times the amount currently in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. Anyone and everyone who simply voted for Trump is now a suspect, either tacitly or directly. A commission on "domestic terrorism and extremism" is formed. Anything or anyone in opposition to them is now a target.

See how all this works?

"The nail that sticks up the highest gets the hammer" and in this case that nail is a guy who broke in to the senate building shirtless, wearing a buffalo head dress. He will serve as a very visual, public example. He will serve as a cautionary tale for anyone in the future who even thinks of standing up against the new leftist regime.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#31]
"Raided."  "Incursion."  "Insurrection."

They probably should have just worn masks, set buildings on fire, blinded people with lasers, thrown hard objects at federal agents, brought weapons, and set up a Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.  I hear that's how you get your insurrection downgraded to a peaceful protest.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right

Just looking through the participants and their "costumes" should make anyone double face-palm.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

" are these security cameras reliable ? "
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Except for the hundreds of people who were arrested, released without bail and then had the DA or prosecutor's office drop charges.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Local to me there are a bunch of cops looking at serious prison time for “assaulting” rioters, but all the rioters have been released with charges dropped.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A courtroom sketch of hand sanitizer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#36]
The guy with the horns, regardless of his actual affiliation, is the most recognized symbol of what the media is framing as the "Insurrection". To ensure the proles don't get too uppity again they are going to put him in prison for as long as they possibly can as a lesson to all of the "little people" who would challenge the authority of the political class. They will make sure it is reported in every MSM outlet far and wide when he is sentenced to 20+ years. He is an icon and the icon must be destroyed to send a message.

Their power shall never be questioned for they are our betters and are above the law.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#37]
That loony fucker was not who "Patriots" needed representing them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#38]
FBI= Weaponised political police force.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was different
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've yet to hear a clear point on how this whole thing helped the conservative cause.  Its value to the left is clear, but how exactly did this further our goals?  

Then i get shit on because we eat our own.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I see Criminal Tresspass but I haven't seen a vid of him doing anything besides walking around being relatively polite with everyone. How does that equal 20 years in prison?
View Quote

And now you know why a couple of people arrested from the Capitol fracas have committed suicide despite having only
misdemeanor charges.  It’s probably from what the Feds were threatening them with on top.  The initial charges are just to get you fired and arrested.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
ITT GDers acting obtuse about the context - what was taking place inside the Capitol at the time it was stormed and the significance of the process underway that those who entered intended to terminate
View Quote

Join date checks out
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have said it before, and ill say it again. All you optics guys will still be arguing about optics while they load you on your cattle cars.
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#44]
A federal judge ordered Jake Angeli, 33, held in custody while awaiting trial on six charges related to his incursion on Jan. 6. Angeli briefly took the dais at the U.S. Senate chamber and posed for a photo while flexing a muscle and holding a spear, to which he had affixed a U.S. flag. He then wrote a threatening note, which he showed to a journalist who captured the scene on video
View Quote
He then lead the insurrectionist in an prayer

"Thank you heavenly father for gracing us with this opportunity too.... (long pause as insurrectionist remove hats)...thank you heavenly father...(removes beanie)...for this opportunity to stand up for our God-given unalienable rights. Thank you heavenly father for being the inspiration needed to these police officers to allow us into building, to allow us to exercise our rights, to allow us to send a message to all the tyrants, the communists, the globalist, that this is our nation, not theirs. That we will not allow the America, the American way of the United States of America to go down. Thank you divine, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent creator God for filling this chamber with your white light and love, and your white light of harmony. Thank you for filling this chamber with patriots that love you, and that love Christ. Thank you divine, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent creator God for blessing each and every one of us here and now. Thank you divine God for surrounding us (indistinguishable) with the divine omnipresent white light of love and protection, peace, and harmony. Thank you for allowing the United States of America to be reborn. Thank you for allowing us to get rid of the communist, the globalist, and the traitors within our government. We love you and we thank you, in Christ's holy name we pray!!! (Crowd chants AMEN!!!!)

Surprised they aren't charging him for not ending his prayer with AWOMEN too

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

heck ya, he’s actually man-bear-pig.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For the amount of damage it did to their political opponents you would think Nancy/chuck/joe would award him with the medal of freedom.
View Quote

QFT!  That fucker set the Patriots back bigly.  Almost like it was planned.  I expect shit like him at Antifa, BLM etc.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You do realize he is ANTIFA don’t you?
View Quote

I've seen the conspiracy stuff.  Not seen any absolute proof.  Don't matter either way the damage is done even if he is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Play stupid games.........................
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#49]
His Mommy may pack his lunch while he's in prison.  Awww....

Angeli's mother, Martha Chansley, told ABC 15 that if her son doesn't eat organic food he will "get physically sick."
https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-will-be-fed-organic-diet-while-hes-in-custody-for-capitol-riot/
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Play stupid games.........................
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top