User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He should just start MAGABANK.  Yes, all caps.
View Quote

It's been a while since I worked for a bank; but, it used to be that getting a national banking license was nearly impossible. This is one of those things that has been choked by the feds for decades.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You're a poor business leader if you put politics ahead of maximizing shareholder value.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Yep. The company I work for has become very political since the new CEO took over in 2018. Gay and Lesbian bullshit, diversity training, women in leadership, girl power bullshit and starting last summer, BLM and openly political. I’ll let guess the CEOs race and gender.

I retire in a few weeks so IDGF but it has been interesting to see the derp up close. Some of the executive meetings I’ve been in these past 8 months have been I just smile and wave. They are full speed ahead running things into the ground. I fully expect location closings being announce by Feb - March sometime.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Guess who is next after Trump?
View Quote

We are.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump could start a bank, and make himself even wealthier of he chose to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I honestly think this is a CYA move from these banks (at least the domestic ones).  I see another bail out in a our near future, and they are just securing ties to the party that will bail them out for poor investing and who cave under policy pressure.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:04:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I honestly think this is a CYA move from these banks (at least the domestic ones).  I see another bail out in a our near future, and they are just securing ties to the party that will bail them out for poor investing and who cave under policy pressure.

ROCK6
View Quote

Oh this bubble is popping soon. 2008 will look great in comparison when it does.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder what those guys who won, the antifa fellas would have done to every bank building who had fucked with one of their own?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:55:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're a poor business leader if you put politics ahead of maximizing shareholder value.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Seems like a poor decision, lots of people out here who do business with those banks are taking notes
View Quote

So far no one I do business with has canceled Trump, but if they cancel him I’ll cancel them. Zero tolerance, zero forgiveness for leftist cancelling. If you make a single public cancellation of someone right-wing or centrist that is due to their politics, you must be driven out of business and should be treated as an odorous mass to be avoided at all costs.

Fight fire with napalm.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Fucking Fascists.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#11]
shareholders are old news, its all about stakeholders now
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I do not think Trump is going to have a problem with finding a bank to accept his money.

I also would not be surprised if somehow Trump renegotiates that 300 million dollar Deutch bank loan.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:14:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"Their business their rules if you don't like it start your own bank" right, virtue signaling, corporate cock gobbling "principled" capitalist conservatives of arfcom?
View Quote

That train left the station when the bolshevics forced that bakery to make their cake.

Now it's payback time to fk left wing companies.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#14]
This rogue extremist faction that just seized power by illegal and corrupt means.

Believe that if they can cut the head off of the snake (Trump) they can in essence destroy the body (us) along with any opposition party (republican)

These criminals want the former POTUS completely and utterly destroyed, bankrupt. They are trying to destroy all his businesses not only in the United States but foreign assets also.  

Alone with his family. Stripping him of all presidential protections and rights by impeachment. Calling all his supporters domestic extremist therefore falling under some law giving them to right to go after all assets through financial institutions.

An idoit can see that this is nothing short of a hostile political coup of America by traitors. The lust after power and wealth.

They are destroying the United States economy and industry in order to make Americans submissive through dependence on them to survive. Don't obey we will destroy you.

What they are doing to Trump they will eventually do to us. Except our money will disappear. They will lock accounts using some made up excuse. Under some lawful guise. In order to seize accounts. After all can't allow domestic terrorists (Trump supporters) access to money.

Remember they already circulated a list with names and addresses and even money amounted of Americans that donated to the Trump campaign. It was posted here on arfcom.

This is only the beginning of what's coming.  Just stating an opinion based upon their words and actions. Remember laws do not matter to them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

depends on your endgame
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Actual fucking fascists calling all of us fascists.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep,

Check this link for fascist companies/banks, avoid.
https://www.weforum.org/partners#D
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They killed a half a million people and burned up trillions of dollars in economic value to get him out of the white house

A bank closed?

Who gives a fuck
View Quote

Killed me in the process. I’m on borrowed time so getting my last words in while I can
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Constitution and the rule of law are irrelevant now. We're ruled by corporate policies.  Buy a gun and they'll freeze your card. Sell guns and they'll cancel your merchant account. Have a different political stance and they'll close your accounts.

In before the "their business their rules" tards.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Killed me in the process. I’m on borrowed time so getting my last words in while I can
View Quote

How did they get you soldier.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Trump should start his own banks, credit card vendors, ISPs, data centers, DNS registrars, and other infrastructure if he really wants to help the cause.  This is what's going to be needed to get out the signal in the near future.  He has the resources.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Fascism.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Write DeSantis to pull their bank charter so they can't operate in Florida.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#27]
The DOJ and IRS will be going after Trump's bank accounts at some point.  If you are a bank you don't want Federal investigators crawling all over your institution.  It gives you a bad name, and they could find other things.  So they get rid of the accounts.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Constitution and the rule of law are irrelevant now. We're ruled by corporate policies.  Buy a gun and they'll freeze your card. Sell guns and they'll cancel your merchant account. Have a different political stance and they'll close your accounts.

In before the "their business their rules" tards.

View Quote

It is amazing how these businesses have made the choice to continue to piss off at least half of this nation.  Do they actually think there will never be recourse?  They are having their heyday now, a point in time but the Marxist left will not be in power that long, then the open discrimination will be addressed and shut down by law.

ETA: For now there needs to be real boycotts against the places that do this, destroying the wallet usually gets their attention.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
the bank didn't close. It shuddered his accounts. There are four banks associated with Trump that have blackballed him.
View Quote

“Shudder” is what happens when you see Feinstein naked.  When you close something, in this case, a bank account, it can be said to be “shuttered”.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Amazing financial institutions can as put, shutter an individual's accts simply because they do not like their political affiliation or beliefs.

Who'd thought this could ever happen here in America.

I wonder who they will go after next.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please please please say Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Uh, their "politics" is how they make bucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xaoEjhsSX0
View Quote

It's like the modern Knights Templar.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yep. The company I work for has become very political since the new CEO took over in 2018. Gay and Lesbian bullshit, diversity training, women in leadership, girl power bullshit and starting last summer, BLM and openly political. I’ll let guess the CEOs race and gender.

I retire in a few weeks so IDGF but it has been interesting to see the derp up close. Some of the executive meetings I’ve been in these past 8 months have been I just smile and wave. They are full speed ahead running things into the ground. I fully expect location closings being announce by Feb - March sometime.  
View Quote

MrsFlyingGorilla says it's coming from the feds.  Gotta do due diligence to insure that vendors to her bank have the correct percentages of minority/gay/lesbian/trans board of directors members.  Affirmative Action hires with big paychecks.

She's counting the days of her year + one month until 65 with her hand on the EJECT handle in case they do something extra stupid, while hoping for a retirement buyout offer.  Best case would be a corporate takeover and her getting a golden parachute from her VP position.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did Huey Long nail it, or what?

Took 90 years but we do indeed have fascism, and it is indeed called anti-fascism.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Stupid is right.

Imagine living in a world where the government inserted itself between every transaction a citizen does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Stupid stupid fucking idiots.

Stupid is right.

Imagine living in a world where the government inserted itself between every transaction a citizen does.

Easy there Paul.

I have not screamed for more government. What I have done is call out the dumbfucks who parrot "their business their rules if you don't like it start your own ____" any chance they can get the corporate cock out of their mouth so they can virtue signal. We see how easy it is to start your own whatever it takes, just to put a website online. Idiots think its just a server. They forget there is a registrar, DNS, ISP, payment processor, hardware and software, even the fucking power company if it came to it. What happens when all of them refuse to sell you a product or service just because of your right leaning politics and crush your attempts to do any of it on your own?

No, what I propose is using the leftists' tactics against them. Litigate them, force them to apply their own diversity they preach about, cancel them, everything they do. Fight the total war they have been fighting for going on for a solid generation now (a generation before that was more of a limited war).

BTW, the government practically IS between every transaction. Unless its cash (and we know where that's going), everything can be tracked and controlled. But lets fool ourselves into thinking that being "principled" capitalist conservatives will solve all this, because at least our friends and families will know where we stand because you know, that will really matter we we're being lined up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The DOJ and IRS will be going after Trump's bank accounts at some point.  If you are a bank you don't want Federal investigators crawling all over your institution.  It gives you a bad name, and they could find other things.  So they get rid of the accounts.
View Quote

You are more than likely correct. It is absolutely chickenshit of them to do this, however, because ultimately they can always blame Trump when that time comes and it also would prove they are engaged in shady practices. Either way, good of them to show their true colors now, so hopefully any individuals or businesses that use these banks can move their money and thus, the bank's profits, to someone else. I can only hope all of these companies go down the fucking drain and so does their virtue signaling because as we've seen, leftists throw away their useful idiots the minute they are no longer useful.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Slippery slope.  How long until they target individuals based on party affiliation
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top