Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Is he just mad Kimber is moving to AL?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Blood in the Streets....

all we heard in Oklahoma for years leading up to Constitutional Carry.

ETA..
I've shot 4 Kimbers and have yet to fire a full magazine without malfunctions.
View Quote

I remember the liberals here crying about bloodshed before we got Constitutional Carry saying the same thing. I used to own a small gun store here in Edmond and I would steer customers away from Kimber all day long. I think out of the dozen or so Kimbers I've shot, only one made it through 7/8 rounds without a malfunction.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Generally, anyone associated with Backcountry Hunters and Anglers is an anti.  BHA is literally an organization dedicated to lobbying against 2a rights while collecting money from hunters.

ETA: Beat like a redheaded stepchild.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a Kimber 20 years ago and it has been flawless.  I've always considered the hate just GD shenanigans.

I have even been considering one of their 9mm, but after reading that shit I'm glad I haven't and will not.

FRB
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#5]
What a cunt! I was looking at a Kimber revolver too but not any more. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Is this the protest that he was lying about his kid standing across the street from the racists with guns?

What a commie piece of shit.

Anyone want his address? It looks like a nice 4 acre piece with a nice big house.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Just another moronic Fudd who doesn't understand being "responsible" on other people's behalf makes you a tyrant.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#8]
He can go suck donkey dicks. His guns are crap. I wouldn't own one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#9]
all gun laws are an infringement.  FA FCG's and suppressors should be available in vending machines at the gun store.  Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well that explains that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go look at his facebook. He is well beyond a fudd, he is a full out libtard.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.busse.39
Well that explains that.

The only place I've ever seen Kimbers were when they were plastered in advertising in the NRA's magazines. What an obnoxious, self-righteous prick.

This is the ultimate manifestation of the NRA-America; cultish devotion, mindless conspiracy, racism and totalitarianism run amok. For years, I fought it from the inside. I finally gave up when tremors indicated a quake like this was on the way. I wish I would have done more to stop it and soon I will.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dragoons is not one to be fucked with! ??
View Quote

I need to buy him a beer!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bought a Kimber 20 years ago and it has been flawless.  I've always considered the hate just GD shenanigans.

I have even been considering one of their 9mm, but after reading that shit I'm glad I haven't and will not.

FRB
View Quote

twenty years ago....

Not even SIG quality is what it was twenty years ago
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#13]
He probably has one of those contracts that pays him a good bit of coin even if he's 'let go'

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Kimber makes pretty-looking guns but the quality is not nearly on par with their price. When I worked at a LGS they were the most common brand of gun our gunsmith had to work on to fix issues (as opposed to customizing or tuning work).
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nah man. Remember they were going to try and change BHA from the inside? I member.

Go post this on Rokslide. Probably nuke the thread like they did mine about the protest on Jan 6. There’s a big divide over there about BHA so maybe they will let it be posted. There’s a ton of “as long as I can hunt public land” types there. “Take my guns and I’ll just hunt with a bow”.
View Quote

I've actually convinced a few people to not buy their products due to their support. It may not be much. But, a few grand is a few grand.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like he got rich with Kimber but then had a gay son and is now mad at the world. Oh well.
View Quote

No, with his degree, he is most likely a generational Communist that has spent his entire life rotting America from the inside.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow. What a pathetic example of an American.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:06:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Kimber sucks anyways
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#19]
"I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless."

Everything before that word is bullshit. Textbook definition of a fudd.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ryan Busse is a well known commie piece of shit in this state.
View Quote

Lol made poor choices raising the kid.

FU and your ideas.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#21]
"Ranch Kid?"Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not a safe and responsible gun owner because I have a govt issued piece of paper that says I am;

I'm a safe and responsible gun owner because I am!

I've never had a overwhelming desire to commit "gun violence" not because I have a CCW but because I'm not wired to commit "gun violence."

That idiot is far too impressed with himself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Kimber and their politics.
Always thought their guns looked nice, but sucked to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Meh another one bites the dust. I never understand why companies hire people who will eventually totally fuck over their customers.

Typically liberal, making money off guns, but hates guns for everyone else. Fucking coward.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, he chose a good company to work for if he hates guns, given their track record for reliability lately.

Can't kill folks if it won't load!

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I called to give Kimber an earful this morning and was told that Busse hasn't had anything to do with Kimber for six months.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I called to give Kimber an earful this morning and was told that Busse hasn't had anything to do with Kimber for six months.
View Quote

They employed that shitbag for 25 years, and he'd been an open asshole during his tenure there. They deserve what they get.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They employed that shitbag for 25 years, and he'd been an open asshole during his tenure there. They deserve what they get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure they didn't address that.

Unfortunately in these times even if all of arfcom bad mouths them their guns will still move.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disagree. They had all those years to do something and didn't.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#30]
The donations go back to at least 2011 that we know of.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Not that I had any intention of buying another Kimber, but now I'll certainly be boycotting their products.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#32]
He is just one of the many "Zumbos" out there. Hope he feels some pressure from his pathetic stance and FUDDish words that he vomited out of his mouth.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Damn that's as retarded as someone in oil & gas voting Biden.....they exist by the droves, unfortunately.
View Quote

Or VA coal miner unions voting for Obama after he pledged to destroy the coal industry.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn. I really like my older desert warrior. It's my only 1911 after getting rid of my Springfield Range Officer after their shit.
I guess I will hold on to it as I bought it a while ago.

Does this guy still work there?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What a cunt!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#37]
And just like that I’ll never even think about buying a Kimber.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Selling 1911's, revolvers, and bolt action rifles.  Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Good, I hate that POS more
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also tried his hardest to hire like minded people. And I know of a few companies in the valley that won't hire anyone that worked under him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Why the hell would they keep this guy around for 25 years? That is fucking insane.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We voted out the Democrats, pretty much the only state with a red wave.

The MT Constitution is the problem.

Section 12. Right to bear arms. The right of any person to keep or bear arms in defense of his own home, person, and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall not be called in question, but nothing herein contained shall be held to permit the carrying of concealed weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We voted out the Democrats, pretty much the only state with a red wave.

The MT Constitution is the problem.

Section 12. Right to bear arms. The right of any person to keep or bear arms in defense of his own home, person, and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall not be called in question, but nothing herein contained shall be held to permit the carrying of concealed weapons.

Don't be so sure. Washington's State Constitution is cut and dry, yet that hasn't stopped the lib's from trampling all over it.

SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of
the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or
the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section
shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations
to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Bill Ruger and Charlton Heston were pro gun bans too.
View Quote

Proof...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

1968 was a different time but still...

I am disappointed he wouldn't hold the AK.

By then he should have figured it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heston ? Are you sure ?

I know Bill Ruger was a turd.

Yeah he supported the 68 gun control act and wanted AKs gone. He mellowed and became a strong advocate against future legislation. The linked article is pretty fair.
On the 68 GCA https://www.thoughtco.com/charlton-heston-gun-rights-profile-721331

Appearing on ABC’s The Joey Bishop Show two weeks after U.S. Sen. Robert Kennedy was assassinated in 1968, Heston read from a prepared statement: “This bill is no mystery. Let’s be clear about it. Its purpose is simple and direct. It is not to deprive the sportsman of his hunting gun, the marksman of his target rifle, nor would it deny to any responsible citizen his constitutional right to own a firearm. It is to prevent the murder of Americans.”

The cold dead hands bit where he hoisted a musket? He refused to do that with an AK which was provided.

1968 was a different time but still...

I am disappointed he wouldn't hold the AK.

By then he should have figured it out.

Yep, I am definitely disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Proof...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Ruger and Charlton Heston were pro gun bans too.

Proof...

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=190596

DATE May 6, 1997
TIME 8:00 - 9:00 AM (PT)
STATION KGO-AM (ABC)
LOCATION San Francisco
PROGRAM Morning Drive Time

Wygant: Now the image of- of the NRA has been an organization that supports the right of people to buy any legal firearms, and, of course, you go to any- any gun store- gun shop and you see things there that are big, and brutal, and deadly, and far more than you need for- for hunting or home protection. Do you stand by- I mean, the image is...

Heston: AK-47's are inappropriate for private ownership, of course.

Wygant: Yeah, but the image is that they're- the fire power of these weapons is far more than a hunter or a homeowner would need. Why is it necessary to have those guns available anyway?

Heston: I just got through telling you. The possession- private possession of AK-47's is entirely inappropriate.

Wygant: Right, but AK-47's one thing, but I've been in a gun shop- I've been in gun shops, and there's fire power there that doest's seem necessary and that people worry about being out there in- in the hands of, you know, potential criminals.

Heston: I'm not certain what you're point is- that there are guns available in gun stores?

Wygant: No, guns that go beyond what a hunter would need. In other words, why does the NRA support guns that have overkill? Let's put it that way. Shouldn't there be some sort of limit?

Heston: Well, for any certain time, AK-47's are entirely inappropriate for private ownership . . .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#46]
From an email, so no link to their website:

For Immediate Release

Kimber Statement on Montana

Constitutional Carry Editorial

TROY, AL, January 27, 2021 — Kimber Mfg., Inc. has recently been made aware of  opinion articles published respectively in the Sidney Herald (Sidney, Montana) entitled “Being Pro-Gun Also Means Being Pro-Responsibility” and in the Missoulian (Missoula, Montana) entitled “Being Pro-Gun Also Means Being Pro-Responsibility:  We must oppose HB102”. The author of this article, Ryan Busse, is no longer an employee of Kimber and has not worked for Kimber since August of 2020. His statements and opinions expressed regarding the opposition of Montana House Bill 102 are not authorized by or attributable to Kimber.
“Kimber is a proud supporter of our Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms,” said Leslie Edelman, CEO and owner of Kimber. “We support organizations that defend these rights, and we are committed to providing the people of this great nation with the finest premium firearms available.”

To learn more about Kimber visit https://www.kimberamerica.com.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#47]
I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.

<-----every ranch kid knows his rant is....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Don't be so sure. Washington's State Constitution is cut and dry, yet that hasn't stopped the lib's from trampling all over it.

View Quote

absol-fucking-lutely. they'll just stack the state supreme court and use mail in ballots to win any candidate of their choosing, been working for decades here. every goddamn year these slimy pieces of subhuman shit pass more laws, hindering 2A, restricting free living and increase taxes like nobody else to pay for their colossal fuckups in government and daily life. to say I hate these "people" is an understatement, they are literal human form parasites worthy of nothing. they have nothing good to contribute to decent humanity, so they infiltrate it, slowly chew holes in it, create problems and weaken what made it great, and blame you for the damage they caused and play oblivious to. I wish and hope nothing but the worst for them, in this life and the afterlife.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://missoulian.com/opinion/columnists/being-pro-gun-also-means-being-pro-responsibility-we-must-oppose-hb102/article_f601b1b0-17e1-5e60-9136-ebe2e5aa4981.html

Being pro-gun also means being pro-responsibility: We must oppose HB102

Like so many Montanans, I grew up with a rifle in one hand and a shotgun in the other.

I converted my love of shooting into a 25-year career in the firearms industry. I helped build an iconic international gun company. I sold millions of guns. I've won awards, even been a finalist for the "Firearms Industry Person of the Year," which is the industry's highest honor. It's an award that has also been bestowed on firearms royalty like Charlton Heston and Bill Ruger.

I've got a long history with guns, but I never forgot the lessons that my father taught me. "Be safe, be responsible, guns can take a life in an instant."

As a boy, I learned the rules in hunter's safety class and I followed the mandated safety procedures before every single gun industry event. House Bill 102 does away with this kind of common sense. If enacted, people without any permit could carry concealed guns into bars and college campuses across our state. Of course the sponsors of the bill mandate that permits are required around their offices in Helena, but not for the rest of us. Safety is important, but I guess it's only important for them.

I know first hand that we need to minimize the likelihood of violence, not increase it. This spring my young son was attacked in Kalispell by armed "Second Amendment patriots" at a local peaceful demonstration. They used their guns to frighten and intimidate. I stepped in to defend my son and it slowly diffused, but the situation could have gone very wrong. I shudder to think what might have happened if alcohol or the emotion of late night college parties would have been involved.

I am among the many Montanans who own and appreciate guns, but I also know that citizens of our state understand we must also be advocates for responsibility. Montana boasts of a wonderful common sense and deep down all of us know that protecting our rights also means avoiding extremist policies that only increase the likelihood of bloodshed. Montana House Bill 102 will not make us safer. It is not a pro-gun bill. It is an anti-responsibility bill.

I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.

Permitless concealed carry, guns on college campuses and in bars? These are policies that make gun tragedy more likely and there is nothing patriotic about that.

Ryan Busse was raised on a ranch where he learned to hunt and shoot. He helped build the gun company Kimber while serving as its vice president. Busse has also served as board chair for Montana Conservation Voters and as North American board chair for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. He lives in Kalispell.
View Quote
So, the only reason someone follows safety procedures is the law? The only reason someone is a responsible person is a law? It doesn't seem to work well, we have plenty of laws about killing, robbing, abuse, corruption... People will either be safe and responsible or they won't, laws won't change that either way.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:48:45 PM EDT
[#50]
The only Kimber that I've  owned was a jam-o-matic.   I sent it back numerous  times, they worked right. Sold it for a big loss.....

Never again
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top