Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:16:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're not esoteric, it's just that Liberals don't understand accept or acknowledge us.
View Quote

We are the other. Subhuman. Not worthy of occupying the same public spaces.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I searched ARFCOM / AR15.com on Twitter after the GoDaddy hit.

I was expecting more hits than I ran into but there are a few triggered Karens out there that were horrified by the open and blatant FACISM that is on display here.
View Quote

One Karen's Facism is another conservative's civil rights being silenced.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What’s “esoteric” even mean?  
View Quote

strange.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That’s the funny thing about fascism.

The people trying to silence their opponents by any means necessary never seem to realize they are in fact the fascists.

I’m sure good Germans worked into a froth about the evils of the Jews never realized they were actually the bad guys. Not until they were made to clean up the camps and dead bodies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I searched ARFCOM / AR15.com on Twitter after the GoDaddy hit.

I was expecting more hits than I ran into but there are a few triggered Karens out there that were horrified by the open and blatant FACISM that is on display here.

That’s the funny thing about fascism.

The people trying to silence their opponents by any means necessary never seem to realize they are in fact the fascists.

I’m sure good Germans worked into a froth about the evils of the Jews never realized they were actually the bad guys. Not until they were made to clean up the camps and dead bodies.

they know. they don't care. Because it's all about the messaging. And defining the anointed and benighted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good catch! From Wiktionary: "esoteric originally referred to the secret teachings of Greek philosophers, versus public or exoteric ones". This public site is the literal opposite of 'esoteric'.

I used to read the Atlantic all the time. That publication is no shit responsible for driving me sharply away from anything left-wing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Esoteric?

I see they tried and failed to make a clever use of a word they barely understand

Dubble ironic

Good catch! From Wiktionary: "esoteric originally referred to the secret teachings of Greek philosophers, versus public or exoteric ones". This public site is the literal opposite of 'esoteric'.

I used to read the Atlantic all the time. That publication is no shit responsible for driving me sharply away from anything left-wing.

how did it become a Left-wing shitrag then?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Extremists'...

View Quote

no shit.  I can get WAY more extreme
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
First reference I've seen to us in any sort of liberal media, funny but probably not a good sign.
View Quote
Definitely not a good sign.  The MSM is laying the groundwork to paint all conservatives as insurrectionists, radicals, and subversives to justify censorship and suppression now and then criminal charges against individuals later.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So does a daily application of icy hot on my scrotum  qualify as extreme?
View Quote

Naw dawg, it just feels exothermic.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What's "esoteric" even mean?  
View Quote

It means you put your socks on before your pants.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And though extremists have recently been kicked off mainstream sites like Facebook and Twitter, they are still active on more esoteric platforms, such as Gab, Rocket.Chat, MeWe, Signal, Rumble, DLive, BitChute, and AR15.com, among others.
View Quote

View Quote
Esoteric means - intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

We're not bookface but we have at least 10s of thousands of members and readers.  And millions are owners of AR15s.

They are malevolently using an obscure word to insinuate we're some sort of cult.  (Like I just did to make them sound suspect. )
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Post what thou wilt is the whole of the law.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Mr Atlantic... Esoteric

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Replace "extremists" with "Jews", and you'll get a good feel for where the author's mind is.
View Quote

Well the author is a Jew so...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I was never banned from facebook or twitter, so the atlantic can blow for spreading more fake news.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m just happy to be part of something esoteric.
View Quote

You'll settle for "esoteric"?

Me, I'm holding out for EXISTENTIAL.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same. I’m a Freemason but it’s good to get into some more modern esotericism.
View Quote

For using that word, I award you 3 Internets.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So does a daily application of icy hot on my scrotum  qualify as extreme?
View Quote

No. It was smearing your urethral sound with ghost pepper sauce that did it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Turning the "marginalize" dial to 11...

A few people on the left have figured this out and starting warning others to chill out, but most haven't: because the left acting so quickly and disproportionately to censor, they will literally drive conservative discussion offline and underground into the dark web.

And then they will have no idea what's being discussed or how big it is, in spite of "fellow kids" spies, because they're not going to get spies into a 5 person encrypted discussion group of shooting buddies.

Intentionally blinding themselves due to being unaware of the consequences of their actions, go figure.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#22]
The top 10 highest IQ ppl here would have a collective IQ of 10x that of the top 10 highest IQ liberal "media" reporters.

And 15x that of the top 10 highest IQ regulars in the DU.

I look forward to one of you telling me when this quote shows up on the DU, and the condescending rage it will induce....because it is true.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who do you think is writing all these articles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Replace "extremists" with "Jews", and you'll get a good feel for where the author's mind is.

Who do you think is writing all these articles?

They are about as Jewish as the black Hebrew israelites.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This extreme post has me extremely concerned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would like to thank the Atlantic for giving me a list of other places I can now be extreme in my extremism at.

This extreme post has me extremely concerned.

Your extreme concern is extremely problematic!

Someone make me an "Extreme" sticker that looks like that stupid "Supreme" shit
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They are about as Jewish as the black Hebrew israelites.
View Quote

https://www.timesofisrael.com/it-may-not-be-hip-to-be-weird-writes-author-olga-hazan-but-it-can-be-useful/

I would actually kinda love the idea of the black hebrew israelites running the times of israel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck them!
(sometimes the right answer is the simple answer.)
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#27]
MSM has devolved into a trigger-word salad competition.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Definitely not a good sign.  The MSM is laying the groundwork to paint all conservatives as insurrectionists, radicals, and subversives to justify censorship and suppression now and then criminal charges against individuals later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First reference I've seen to us in any sort of liberal media, funny but probably not a good sign.

Exactly. This is now an “extremist website”, regardless of the reasons any of us visit it, so we are all guilty by association.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Exactly. This is now an “extremist website”, regardless of the reasons any of us visit it, so we are all guilty by association.
View Quote

Which is such a crock of shit. Yes, the site that has more moderation than most other popular platforms is definitely a hotspot for the most extreme of the extreme.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Which is such a crock of shit. Yes, the site that has more moderation than most other popular platforms is definitely a hotspot for the most extreme of the extreme.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the most ridiculous things in that article is the notion that so-called extremists have been removed from Twitter and Facebook and are now using these alternative sites. That’s complete nonsense. By sheer weight of numbers, there are absolutely far, far more of these folks using Facebook and Twitter, even if they’ve had an account or two get deleted.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Esoteric huh?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Smile and wave boys and girls....smile and wave.

View Quote

How's this for smile and wave?  
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Given the author that would be ironic.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I dont feel esoterictic.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#40]
So does this make us esoterrorists?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
One of the most ridiculous things in that article is the notion that so-called extremists have been removed from Twitter and Facebook and are now using these alternative sites. That's complete nonsense.
View Quote
The media is setting the stage, according to them commies and lefties aren't extremists only conservatives are.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’m just happy to be part of something esoteric.
View Quote

You have to go to BOTD to see women in esoteric poses.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't know the history of all those sites - but suspecting we are probably the oldest...
View Quote

We're certainly older than all their establishment approved social media crap.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Well, know that our little corner of the internet has been put under the spotlight, how much longer till we are doxxed or purged once again?

I imagine our rhetoric puts us at the top of many lists.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I dont feel esoterictic.
View Quote

You will when the Karens start calling for the destruction of anything that we represent or stand for. The Universities bending over backwards to honor the demands of the screaming plebs comes to mind.

They already don't like your Trump sticker, your guns, your Shitty news network and your mansplaining. Commies gonna commie. Public shaming comes next.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fringe belief or group. It's like the opposite of mainstream.
View Quote
No, it isn't.

Stolen from the internet.
esoteric

adjective
intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's "esoteric" even mean?  

Wait...
Was that wrong?
Should I not be doing that?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Your extreme concern is extremely problematic!

Someone make me an "Extreme" sticker that looks like that stupid "Supreme" shit
View Quote

I have wanted a parody "Subprime" graphic along those lines for a while. I like your take too. Can I have both?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Was skimming this Atlantic article when I caught this gem:

And though extremists have recently been kicked off mainstream sites like Facebook and Twitter, they are still active on more esoteric platforms, such as Gab, Rocket.Chat, MeWe, Signal, Rumble, DLive, BitChute, and AR15.com, among others.
View Quote

Link deliberately cold:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/what-glowies-mean-online-spies/617717/
View Quote
 es•o•ter•ic es??-ter'ik?

adj.
   Intended for or understood by only a small group, especially one with specialized knowledge or interests: synonym: mysterious.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top