Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, does that make you happy?
View Quote

I would imagine it is why he made the thread.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nah man don't you see people die all the time. Even though my uncle ate a pack of bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning and had a heart attack he died of old age, dontchasee?? Plandemic am I riiiiiight? Haha libtard.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/12/data-reveal-deadliness-covid-19-even-young-adults

The data won't be fully collected and analyzed for a few more months, but early indications from August were putting it around 175,000. As we know, the pandemic only got worse from there.
View Quote

Why don't you just dig a really deep hole and bury yourself in it.

It's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Um, outbreaks among the Amish.  Look it up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember all the guys saying that after the election, COVID would magically disappear?

Well in my parts, the news is about faster moving new strains and how the vaccine rollout is too slow.

Not going away.

Same here. The situation is looking bleaker than ever.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126350/32A3CFFD-8936-4ABE-9381-9A9EEAFF8944_jpe-1792147.JPG
Um, outbreaks among the Amish.  Look it up.

This isn't Facebook the meme may be appreciated regardless.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I would love to live in your world where I can magically not come in contact with anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can fix this with one weird trick, avoid other people if you wish.

In fact, anyone worried about the shanghai shivers can use that trick if they really want to.

I would love to live in your world where I can magically not come in contact with anyone.

There are people out there doing it, you can too if you really believe what you're saying or are other priorities more important to you than 100% preventing the spread of this massive killer?

Just how many deaths are acceptable to you and your priorities?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#5]
And Monday mornings change in media:

DNCNN is alternating deaths with vaccines given.

GMA no longer has their running deaths chiron and most of their stories had nothing to do with politics or COVID.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There are people out there doing it, you can too if you really believe what you're saying or are other priorities more important to you than 100% preventing the spread of this massive killer?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can fix this with one weird trick, avoid other people if you wish.

In fact, anyone worried about the shanghai shivers can use that trick if they really want to.

Made me think of some in this thread lol.
How the Media Wants You To Think

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:51:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In the past when a person died of a heart attack, did we test them for any other number of viruses and declare those to be the cause of death? Grandpa didn't die of "old age" this year, he got covid, recovered, and then dies months later, so clearly that's a covid death.
View Quote

Weird how all these people just decided to die of old age suddenly

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Five days in and the narrative is starting to change but then we knew it would. Kids need to be in school, lockdowns need to end, blah blah blah, and all the while the numbers are still the same.

I'm sure the OP's pride will find a way to not take the hit and justify all of it within his parameters of being right. That's not how you learn OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

How many dead is an acceptable number for you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have totally lost track of their lies and control plans.
A virus with a 99.98% survival rate, a vaccine, and a whole shitload of people who have natural immunity now because they had it and somehow miraculously survived and here we are, still going full fucking retard in all directions.

Many over 75 adults dead is acceptable to me. Kids suicide at an alarming rate is unacceptable to me. Pretty fucking simple.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#10]
The local arfdoomers continue to carry the water for the msm and dnc (redundant). Pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A virus with a 99.98% survival rate, a vaccine, and a whole shitload of people who have natural immunity now because they had it and somehow miraculously survived and here we are, still going full fucking retard in all directions.

How many rights lost are acceptable to you?  Are you ok with the BOR being trampled on?  For how long?  It's a train that runs in one direction, once it's sidelined it doesn't back up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How many rights lost are acceptable to you?  Are you ok with the BOR being trampled on?  For how long?  It's a train that runs in one direction, once it's sidelined it doesn't back up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on man! He can't even answer his own question how do you expect him to come up with an answer for that one?  
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What could this possibly mean?

View Quote

Nothing.

The PCR test is still valid and the methodology has been reviewed and revised over a period of months to give better accuracy.

All tests are under constant review to make sure they are still performing and to assess accuracy.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#14]
They’re going to open back up either way, it’s all a game.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/vvJIyt6.png
View Quote

The same demographic that regularly dies of falling down and the seasonal flu?

I'd be curious to see the methodology behind those statistics, but as the rest of my post mentioned, and you trimmed out, it is a safe bet they were designed to yield a predetermined conclusion.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#16]
What are you talking about OP?  It took maybe one day after immaculation for Democrat governors to start relaxing restrictions and talk about how we need to open back up businesses again.

It's over.  Whatever momentum there is will fade away in months.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats just how it works. Can't ignore a virus, its gonna keep coming. Better to let it run its course instead of hiding from it. How many lives have been destroyed. Alcoholism and drug addiction. Is up and so are ODs and domestic abuse but hey let's keep it all closed and hide like bitches
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'd be curious to see the methodology behind those statistics, but as the rest of my post mentioned, and you trimmed out, it is a safe bet they were designed to yield a predetermined conclusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's weird to me how dem politicians decided to pack old folk's homes with China Flu carriers and nobody is asking if that's a huge reason for the spikes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's weird to me how dem politicians decided to pack old folk's homes with China Flu carriers and nobody is asking if that's a huge reason for the spikes.
View Quote

Definitely the fault of Orange Man for, not Governor Nipple Piercings.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And Monday mornings change in media:

DNCNN is alternating deaths with vaccines given.

GMA no longer has their running deaths chiron and most of their stories had nothing to do with politics or COVID.
View Quote

GMA sucks DNC by choice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You mean to say magically disappear as in the media coverage of it subsides, not the actual virus...right?

Afterall, CNN has taken the Covid death tracker down from it's news headers now that Sleepy Joe is in charge...so read, Covid is "over" in that regards until it's used again to control the masses somehow.
View Quote

Same thing they did with iraq/Afghanistan casualties.  Under Bush, quoted casualty numbers nightly, even if the numbers hadn't changed for a couple days.  As soon as the chocolate messiah got it....presto no more casualties, at least reported nightly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]
What could this possibly mean?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:47:47 PM EDT
[#23]
States are reopening along with outside dining.

Its a miracle.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:38 PM EDT
[#24]
My town is open and our schools are open.  You only need to do one thing.  Turn off the fucking liberal media.

At this point everyone has been exposed multiple times.  20%ish have admitted to having it and gone through quarantine, who knows how many did not admit it and went to work.  Of the probably 200 who have had it, we have probably had 10-20 deaths with covid - but given our communities average age, no more people died than usual.  Covid might have hurried a few to the grave, but covid and cancer... or covid and heart disease, or covid and a stroke - people can see the truth if they want to.  Hell I went to a Christmas party with about 50 people, I bet 20 got covid after it (official count is standing at 14 at the moment).  1 death, but he had spent months in the hospital over the last 2 years - he was on deaths door for a while.  Vast majority did not require hospitalization, but some are having lingering effects.  My wife and I were sick for about 3 days and recouped for a few more (and then went stircrazy waiting for our quarantines to end-abet since I work alone, I was back working on day 4).

---
the really sad thing to me is the elderly who have lost a year of their lives hiding, many dying alone.  They did not get the virus, but they did not live either.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Among many others, some of whom have died. I used their particular cases as a demonstration of how dire the situation is for some due to ICU beds being at capacity and the medical system having inadequate resources to treat the sick.

This isn't some "gotcha! They didn't die so COVID isn't real!" As I have pointed out multiple times in this thread, it is impossible to minimize the number of dead in the US at this point. We are quickly closing in on 500k. Half a million. You can pretend that it's all old people in nursing homes, or people that really died due to heart attacks, but the US is facing a very real crisis right now.
View Quote

I saw on tv that 1 in 4 children in the US face hunger every day. You should add that to your crisis list.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's a stupid question.  How poor do you want to make future generations and how much do you want to cripple the entire nation?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

All of them?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:01:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Same here. The situation is looking bleaker than ever.
View Quote

Where have you been?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#29]
And now it is ok to say it came from China too.

And yes it is magically disappearing day by day....

The whole country will be open in weeks, and Uncle Joey saved the day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Knew ONE person with it up until about a month ago.

Now, one of my sons has it, a cousin, a niece and her boyfriend, old waterman I know ( on TOP of him being ate up with cancer- BUT; GUARANTEE he's out checking muskrat traps as I type!)
View Quote

But no one's had the flu, right? That's what is being sold. Every death, whether with covid, of covid, and even many that are without covid, count as a covid death. These numbers are wildly inaccurate and fraudulent.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Biden Is and Always has been totally incompetent and he will prove that to the loss of many Americans.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#32]
You sound frightened, put an extra mask on and wash your hands for twenty minutes. The rest of us will go on living.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a chart of the regular estimated deaths with "reported" covid deaths added on top. Interesting he doesn't cite the source, because it clearly explains that.

I found the wikipage on US seasonal flu deaths interesting because the CDC originally was estimating 40-60k deaths for 2019-2020. If you recall it was supposed to be a pretty bad year for flu deaths because it mutated so early.
Apparently, the CDC quietly revised the numbers sometime after Feb/March 2020.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not denying that there can and will be mental health issues from isolation. I also think that places shutting down public parks (and other outdoor, self-guided activities) in response to COVID is detrimental to the overall wellbeing of the community.

But you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You can either have hundreds of thousands of deaths from COVID, or you can have spikes in suicides that are orders of magnitude smaller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's too bad your foolish pride has already committed you to picking a side. You'll probably never get it but the info is already starting to seep in. Mental health professionals are already seeing what effect this culture of deceit is doing to both young and old. Isolating and making your neighbor "other", not by their actions or your own observations but by the metric you've been told to accept, is more mentally and emotionally unhealthy than the highest virus numbers used to get you to capitulate.

You'll realize it only when it affects you in a perceived negative way, until then carry on believing you're smarter than most, which is exactly what the most do.

I'm not denying that there can and will be mental health issues from isolation. I also think that places shutting down public parks (and other outdoor, self-guided activities) in response to COVID is detrimental to the overall wellbeing of the community.

But you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You can either have hundreds of thousands of deaths from COVID, or you can have spikes in suicides that are orders of magnitude smaller.

So you are ok with others committing suicide as long as the govt “contains” the Wuflu because there is no stopping it?
These shutdowns are worthless. It is killing businesses, families, friends...all for the sake of control.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

All the big dem cities are reopening

"cases" are declining in most states

The small time power brokers are resistant (teacher's unions) but they'll get in line once the Dem governors or the Fed yanks the chain

Tell me, what day was the inauguration?

https://preview.redd.it/waoe40vn55d61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9c8971565595f1a04022734ae889feba344b4449

The prediction was 100% correct, you're niggling over nothing.
View Quote

Unfortunately, but fortunately (?) I think your right based on what I've been watching....    But I predicted personally, that once biden was in covid would miraculously head downward.  Now I don't know if it's shithouse luck or...  But I know where I live yourvthe minority if your all masked up, and we've always been fairly low count and stable comparing to elsewhere.  I don't know if I'm the crazy one the sane one anymore, but I'm not totally stupid..  biden's heroic mask "plan" or any of that bull is not why were declining, I'm fairly certain.  It's a fuckin germ..  no one gonna run from or control it somehow forever.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#36]
And I'll never forget the big flashing neon sign one day in my hometown area.
"Covid on the rise, do your part"
At that time the sign was put up..we were on the decline, factually, no debate, no bull.
That's pretty much all I needed.
But I feel for anyone who's suffered any loss of life or otherwise, don't get me wrong.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top