User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He can order CBP to halt repairs, terminate all contracts for convenience, etc. Without spending a dollar, within weeks there would be holes all along the wall from anyone with an oxy/acetylene tank.

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can't just order the border wall to be torn down.

It doesn't work that way.

He can order CBP to halt repairs, terminate all contracts for convenience, etc. Without spending a dollar, within weeks there would be holes all along the wall from anyone with an oxy/acetylene tank.

Kharn

Yep. Make no mistake. They are full on to destroy the country. They fucking used the same dominion voting system used to topple other governments.

Just doing exactly what they did in other nations.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I might panic buy a house today over the phone.

So, what is the best place to look within say a 3 hour drive radius of texarkana?
View Quote

Where do you live now and how many of your kind do you plan on bringing with you?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Whether tearing it down symbolically or physically, the results are the same. But go ahead and pat yourself on the dick for such superior understanding of things. Maybe tie a ribbon on it.
View Quote

This is why we have people thinking there was a secret gun battle between the CIA and Delta in Germany, or that T$ gave Sidney Powell control of US Military ELINT capabilities or that he'll be restored as the president of the Restored Republic on March 4th.

They hear something they like, just assume it's true and never wait for an actual confirmation/citation or reference before they start their REEEEEEE and spread it.

So far all we know is that he's put a stop on construction. Let's wait and get actual information outside some random on the radio, a tweet or a ranting YouTube video.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is why we have people thinking there was a secret gun battle between the CIA and Delta in Germany, or that T$ gave Sidney Powell control of US Military ELINT capabilities or that he'll be restored as the president of the Restored Republic on March 4th.

They hear something they like, just assume it's true and never wait for an actual confirmation/citation or reference before they start their REEEEEEE and spread it.

So far all we know is that he's put a stop on construction. Let's wait and get actual information outside some random on the radio, a tweet or a ranting YouTube video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whether tearing it down symbolically or physically, the results are the same. But go ahead and pat yourself on the dick for such superior understanding of things. Maybe tie a ribbon on it.

You mean like some trusted msm news source?  That’s what you need?  . Maybe a l leak to Washington post?

God damn fucking underscores. Every god damn fucking time. Fuck!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just use a cutting torch and make openings. Saves millions of dollars. Why are these people so stupid ?
View Quote

I always wondered why some cartel folks didn't do this.  Does anybody know the specs on the steel the wall is made of?  The size of the vertical pieces, steel thickness, etc.?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh man. Who didn’t see that one coming....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Cunts
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wow such unity.
View Quote

Unity with Mehico?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#9]
So how many extra mags should I be leaving the house with now ?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You mean like some trusted msm news source?  That’s what you need?  . Maybe a l leak to Washington post?

View Quote

Underscores weren't a thing when I signed up kiddo.

When I was a kid we were taught not to trust one source be it a newspaper, news Channel or magazine. Compare the coverage of the same event from multiple angles.

How is this so hard?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#11]
If Trump had just built the big beautiful wall he’d still be President.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:17:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This goes far to explain why they want the guard to stay in DC into March.
View Quote

I suspect there is going to be a continued flurry of destruction that will enrage all but the far left.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Yes - This is how it will be torn apart - through enforced neglect. That way they can use it for propaganda. "Oh, look, we told you so. Trumps wall didn't work and he wasted billions."

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When I was a kid we were taught not to trust one source be it a newspaper, news Channel or magazine. Compare the coverage of the same event from multiple angles.

How is this so hard?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Local radio news this morning says Biden has ordered the Trump border wall torn down....not stopped....torn down.
View Quote

I'm going to try to be positive with this one...

at least we'll be able to get the hell out if and when the time comes!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How is this so hard?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is this so hard?

My point is it won’t be reported or covered by MSM or any of your “trustworthy fact checked” sites or methods you mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Texas needs to secede now.  
The movement will snowball.
View Quote

Agree ! Texas leaves and the whole house of cards will come down.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really, why no? .

Let's stipulate this is true.

Biden admin orders is.

People will follow orders all they way thru the bureaucracy.

Arfcom tells me they have to cause ya know muh proper channels and they are just doing their job wall comes Down.

It's done.

What are you going to do goto court?

You have no standing.

So that's not going to do anything.

Now what?

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Trump had just built the big beautiful wall he'd still be President.
View Quote

In the four years Trump was president, how many dollars did the House allocate to build the wall?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just use a cutting torch and make openings. Saves millions of dollars. Why are these people so stupid ?
View Quote

Wont work, need plasma torch.
Those beams are full of rebar and concrete.

But i heard rumors theres a specific blade at home depot that cuts through it. Dunno if true or not, just rumor.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My point is it won’t be reported or covered by MSM or any of your “trustworthy fact checked” sites or methods you mentioned.
View Quote

So random ass people with Twitter accounts are some how reliable or credible? I must be super credible because I have a bunch of Twitter accounts.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So random ass people with Twitter accounts are some how reliable or credible? I must be super credible because I have a bunch of Twitter accounts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More credible actually. You still don’t get it. Your “reliable and credible” sources all purposefully lie to you, all coordinated. And you gobble it up. If it doesn’t come from them then it must be false.

Reverse your compass. I’ve found that if i believe the exact opposite of what msm is “reporting” I find truth. Without fail.

But I guess Biden following through on his platform and campaign promises is somehow a debunked right wing conspiracy theory without evidence, right?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And yet people tell me not to retire in central America because...
View Quote

Because I owned property there, sold everything, and moved there.

So in my case I guess first hand experience.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top