[#1]
I don’t give two craps about the GOP. They aren’t our friends or advocates
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've sent such mails to my rep and senators, but let's be honest: they don't give a fuck. Their aides are probably getting inundated with such mails, do you think they actually read them?

The fact of the matter is that these people spend more time talking to Chuck Schumer, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, etc than they do communicating with their constituents. I really don't think that they understand what the base is thinking right now. If McConnell had any inkling of it he wouldn't be playing footsie with conviction - he'd realize that it's political suicide.

I truly don't think that the GOP leadership understands the existential threat that they're facing. They believe that we'll all come back into the fold in 2022 because we have nowhere else to go.

The scope of this miscalculation is really breathtaking.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A quick email to your Rep will suffice; I sent one to mine. Everyone should let their Rep's know how they feel.

I've sent such mails to my rep and senators, but let's be honest: they don't give a fuck. Their aides are probably getting inundated with such mails, do you think they actually read them?

The fact of the matter is that these people spend more time talking to Chuck Schumer, AOC, Nancy Pelosi, etc than they do communicating with their constituents. I really don't think that they understand what the base is thinking right now. If McConnell had any inkling of it he wouldn't be playing footsie with conviction - he'd realize that it's political suicide.

I truly don't think that the GOP leadership understands the existential threat that they're facing. They believe that we'll all come back into the fold in 2022 because we have nowhere else to go.

The scope of this miscalculation is really breathtaking.

The aides interpret the voice and text communications, and tally them for the Rep's.  Constituent feedback matters to them if they want to be re elected.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think many fail to understand that boycotting the rhino is tantamount to voting for the democrat.  Thus when your rights erode at a faster pace you only need look in the mirror.  

The left’s demoralizing right voters seems to have worked.  They’ve now won by default cuz cheatin’ and rhinos.  Elections have consequences, we will thusly get what we deserve.
View Quote

Really?

Are you that out of touch with the reality of the situation......Sorry but there are no white knight toting a gop standard riding-in to save you.....None, nada, zilch. The gop are nothing but filthy Babylonian whores actively engaged in the deception of those who supported them.

I'm willing to put up with a enemy (dems) but I'll be damned if I'll put up with the gop anymore.....I can vote those ass-holes out.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
we are a one swamp system.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Really?

Are you that out of touch with the reality of the situation......Sorry but there are no white knight toting a gop standard riding-in to save you.....None, nada, zilch. The gop are nothing but filthy Babylonian whores actively engaged in the deception of those who supported them.

I'm willing to put up with a enemy (dems) but I'll be damned if I'll put up with the gop anymore.....I can vote those ass-holes out.  

View Quote

Wasn't there a thread where it was ill advised to primary known backstabbing rinos out?

I mean, shit...
Biden ran his campaign from a basement.
Because beer aids.

Crowds in the 10s. If that.

Well. We should start running for offices. Arfcoms wet dream. Never have to leave the basement/ammo fort to get in the primary.
Arfcom be like-We congress now.
What could go wrong? We actually win?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quit linking the movement to Trump. He didn't invent it, this has been a growing dissatisfaction in the Republican party for a very long time. Pat Buchanan tapped in to it in the 90's and the Tea Party echoed it in 2010.

We are just tired of the party NOT following it's own platform. not focusing on the American people, and selling themselves out to the highest bidder.

There is a monster list of Republican politicians that took office waving an American flag with a populist platform that are now paid for shills of various countries, companies, etc whose interests are actually contrary to the people who voted them in to office.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Stop being a sucker and primary these people. If they’ve been in office more than 3 terms, they need to be changed out. Nothing personal, that’s just the way it should be.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#9]
@WhiskersTheCat run for Congress from the basement! Win!
@beitodesstrafe you too!
Too bad they banned ScagDriver. We have to get him seated in his district. Show up with a bottle of Jack Daniel's in one hand an American flag in the other. Looking like an Appalachian Hack Saw Jim Dugan. Hoot and holler AMERICA MOTHER FUCKERS!

If they can get a senile child sniffing brainlet seated by running for office from the basement, we should at least pick up a few seats in Congress and maybe the Senate.

I could see it now...
Day one of doing the people's business, a bill that unanimously repeals the NFA and Hughes amendment.
Day 2 since they like free shit, ammo relief funds appropriated. Big SBA loans for new ammo companies/factories.

Everyone gets minions/staffers. Olive Garden for lunch every day.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quit linking the movement to Trump. He didn't invent it, this has been a growing dissatisfaction in the Republican party for a very long time. Pat Buchanan tapped in to it in the 90's and the Tea Party echoed it in 2010.

We are just tired of the party NOT following it's own platform. not focusing on the American people, and selling themselves out to the highest bidder.

There is a monster list of Republican politicians that took office waving an American flag with a populist platform that are now paid for shills of various countries, companies, etc whose interests are actually contrary to the people who voted them in to office.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
WhiskersTheCat authors the Stop The Poors Act.
A half page bill that starts with.
The poors must stop.
Outlines poor behavior and economics.
Ceases .gov backed loans allowing retards to buy shit on credit they cant afford.
Terminates foreign aid completely.
Opens up mil surplus to be bought back by we the people. Want a humvee for a daily driver? You got it. Wizard eyes? Trijicons? Ammo? You name it.
Low hours Chinook being designated for replacement? Want to start your commie beach side helicopter tours business? He's got you fam.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The GOP was the death of the GOP.

They didn't need anyone's help destroying  themselves.
View Quote

Exactly, 100% accurate.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Gee.

It wouldnt have anything to do with the party aparachiks abandoning and undermining an extremely popular President to placate the enemy now would it?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Did we need this guy on TV to tell us this?  I thought we all knew it already.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#15]
the pro-Donald Trump program Lou Dobbs Tonight.
View Quote
Do they call ABC, NBC CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR...pro Bidet stations?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
WhiskersTheCat authors the Stop The Poors Act.
A half page bill that starts with.
The poors must stop.
Outlines poor behavior and economics.
Ceases .gov backed loans allowing retards to buy shit on credit they cant afford.
Terminates foreign aid completely.
Opens up mil surplus to be bought back by we the people. Want a humvee for a daily driver? You got it. Wizard eyes? Trijicons? Ammo? You name it.
Low hours Chinook being designated for replacement? Want to start your commie beach side helicopter tours business? He's got you fam.

View Quote

I support all of this. When I'm done with the federal government it will print money, have a military, resolve disputes between states.... and that's about it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#18]
No shit. The GOP did not have the support of 74 million americans this last election, Trump did. After stabbing him in the back, the GOP, with some notable exceptions like Josh Hawley (currently getting blacklisted from media, corporations etc.) has no one in their corner because they are a bed of snakes.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Official 2021 Republican Platform Survey

Don't know if this will work just received it in an email . I let them have it in the last one they sent not sure anyone's even looking at the them .
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top