Quoted:

Apparently you never lived in New York when Trump was running his business
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trum is an egotistical penis.
He has class. he is a genuine person. That does care.

Apparently you never lived in New York when Trump was running his business

He's an asshole to do business with, but by all accounts quite gracious in non-combative settings.

Like Romney is any less of an asshole in the boardroom.  Right.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And I bet they don't draw any dicks in the place.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1 - The hotel only has 265 rooms.

2 - Do you sincerely believe the government would take him up on his offer? (if you do, I have a bridge to in NYC to sell you).

Nothing more than a publicity stunt.

That's enough for a thousand lucky guys, more if the hallways are offered.

More than two fucking portajohns and a garage.

Kharn

That's not a good bet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
STILL MY PRESIDENT.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Who is going to get the bill for 5,000 pay-per-view showings of "Long Dong Silver"?

And suddenly there is a shortage of the little miniature bathroom bottles of "lotion"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I giggled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So when does the impeachment for trying to house an army so close to the Capital start?

I giggled.
CNN Breaking news
"former president Trump is amassing a huge army at his hotel on DC in his attempt to start another coup"

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

2 - Do you sincerely believe the government would take him up on his offer? (if you do, I have a bridge to in NYC to sell you).

Nothing more than trolling Biden
View Quote

FIFY...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trump will always be my president. I would so like to see a split in this country one side liberals and never_trumpers they are worse then liberals in my eyes. The other side Maga states except for GA those guys can go fuck themselves.

If they impeach Trump for what is equivalent to a Salem witch-hunt then I hope Jan 6 events were just a warmup.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/326861/75265674-25B3-4102-AAC8-2E9C16D27E25_png-1791443.JPG
View Quote

It's a witch pursuit thingy
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

On the bright side, you appear to be a conservative/Trump supporter. Not likely to have a long time left to suffer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Opulence (and class), he has it.

How could any human being vote for that fucking braindead piece of corrupt commie shit Biden!!??

It will haunt me to the end of my days.

On the bright side, you appear to be a conservative/Trump supporter. Not likely to have a long time left to suffer.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Who you calling a dumbass, dumbass? ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Who you calling a dumbass, dumbass? ...

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy hell, you keep this up you will actually surpass your 68 posts per year............  good job.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Classy dude.

The Bidens would give the Chicoms better treatment
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#12]
You can be sure if any do Democrats will demand and get some UCMJ on them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's not a good bet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

That's not a good bet.

True, rethinking the state they came from, they might burn the place down.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
CNN - Trump trying to bribe the military to take DC back for him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Won't disagree with you on your point, however, it still doesn't take away from the fact that it's nothing more than a publicity stunt.  

Have you noticed that Trump didn't embrace religion until he was running for president?  News flash, nothing more than a publicity stunt as well to help garner votes.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The NG wasn't housing soldiers in the parking garage, they were taking breaks during their shifts there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Won't disagree with you on your point, however, it still doesn't take away from the fact that it's nothing more than a publicity stunt.  

Have you noticed that Trump didn't embrace religion until he was running for president?  News flash, nothing more than a publicity stunt as well to help garner votes.  
View Quote

Are you saying he wouldn't honor the offer if they showed up?

Because he guaran-damn-teed would.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He's an asshole to do business with, but by all accounts quite gracious in non-combative settings.

View Quote

The difference between Trump and Romney is that if you disagree with either one in a boardroom, Romney will still deal with you as long as you show him the same amount of respect he showed you.  Trump on the other hand, if you disagreed with him, in his mind, you're dung and he won't have anything to do with you.

Ever notice how many people brought into his adminstration on how glowling he talked about those people only to find out that they are a disgrace to human race in Trump's opinion?  It's his (Trump's) way or the highway.

Trump really hasn't changed his personality one bit from running his business to being the president.  At the end of the day, that's why the election was so close and Trump lost.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Holy hell, you keep this up you will actually surpass your 68 posts per year............  good job.
View Quote

I've been trying, the way GD has been going over the years, it's getting easier
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The NG wasn't housing soldiers in the parking garage, they were taking breaks during their shifts there.
View Quote

FAKE NEWS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Any who take him up on that are probably in for a series of political purity tests, hours of power point presentations on the evil of white supremacy, months of crappy assignments in Waste Disposal and endless strings of hold ups on promotions.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The Governors should be pulling their troops back by now if they were smart.
View Quote

TX and FL have announced that they have recalled their NG troops.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Platoon leaders have probably already been told to give their guys guidance that taking advantage of the offer will get them in trouble.
View Quote

Shiny...I've never been in trouble before...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I don't disagree (so you agree?) with you totally refuting me, but see this totally separate irrelevant factoid!"

So go edit your prior post if you agree with mine.

It's also not very Christian to question someone else's faith.  If anything would turn a man toward God for strength, you'd think it'd be enduring what Trump did.  Maybe he's a phony.  Maybe most Christians are.  It has less than nothing to do with this thread.

If Trump had space to house more of them, he probably would offer it.  Remember, it's not like his hotels are booming business these days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#25]
For free and free advertisement. Is not happening, trump is done but he doesn't know it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Why are troops still in DC ? and why is the capital still all fenced in ?

Those are the questions Id like answered.

Methinks "something" is going on behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump will always be my president. I would so like to see a split in this country one side liberals and never_trumpers they are worse then liberals in my eyes. The other side Maga states except for GA those guys can go fuck themselves.

If they impeach Trump for what is equivalent to a Salem witch-hunt then I hope Jan 6 events were just a warmup.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/326861/75265674-25B3-4102-AAC8-2E9C16D27E25_png-1791443.JPG

thanks witch pursuit it is
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The difference between Trump and Romney is that if you disagree with either one in a boardroom, Romney will still deal with you as long as you show him the same amount of respect he showed you.  Trump on the other hand, if you disagreed with him, in his mind, you're dung and he won't have anything to do with you.

Ever notice how many people brought into his adminstration on how glowling he talked about those people only to find out that they are a disgrace to human race in Trump's opinion?  It's his (Trump's) way or the highway.

Trump really hasn't changed his personality one bit from running his business to being the president.  At the end of the day, that's why the election was so close and Trump lost.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of them earned that assessment, in the end.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

For all of the Trump-hate, I really hope that history remembers him as being this type of dude, not for the maniac that led the armed insurrection-rebellion-coup that brought democracy to its knees, shook its foundation, and  hurt people's fee fees on twatter
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Completely disagree........as long as you were respectful and disagreed he would listen.........it was when they started leaking things behind his back stating their disagreement that he concluded they were scum bag pieces of shit.  And I can completely understand that reaction.

My view of Trump was he would listen and state he disagreed and that would be the end of it unless you or I acted like a slimy piece of shit Swamp creature and not accept his disagreement without whining and running to the MSM, etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any who take him up on that are probably in for a series of political purity tests, hours of power point presentations on the evil of white supremacy, months of crappy assignments in Waste Disposal and endless strings of hold ups on promotions.
View Quote

Frankly, if I were a soldier, I'd be looking for the door.  Gonna be dumped into a worthless foreign meat grinder powered by graft this time next year, anyway.  Identifying as an undesirable is an easy off-ramp.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Classy dude.

The Bidens would give the Chicoms better treatment
View Quote

Quoted:
I miss that dude already
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

How could any human being vote for that fucking braindead piece of corrupt commie shit Biden!!??

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Opulence (and class), he has it.

Why must you people keep making me reply with this..." Nobody voted for Biden! Get it?"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"I don't disagree (so you agree?) with you totally refuting me, but see this totally separate irrelevant factoid!"

So go edit your prior post if you agree with mine.

It's also not very Christian to question someone else's faith.  If anything would turn a man toward God for strength, you'd think it'd be enduring what Trump did.  Maybe he's a phony.  Maybe most Christians are.  It has less than nothing to do with this thread.

If Trump had space to house more of them, he probably would offer it.  Remember, it's not like his hotels are booming business these days.
View Quote

My point is your right, the offer could hose X amount of people.  That's a fact.  

Anyone with common sense, even Trump, would know that the government wouldn't take an offer like that up with him due to only the publicity.  

I generally don't questions someones faith, but I will question their motive.  Trump for the majority of his life has led a very un christian like life, and only embraced religion when he got into politics.  Sheer coincidence?  Odds are agasint it on the high side.  

All one has to do is look to Trumps tweets when he's pissed off to know that he hasn't changed his colors.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

"It's okay, guys; they were only dumped in a garage without any thought or bathrooms by clueless and arrogant pols who were sick of looking at them for a few hours, not more than a few hours!"

You know why they were there in the first place?  One dickhead complained about one soldier not wearing a mask at HIS Duncan Donuts.

And where ARE they housed?  I heard they've been let back in the Capital, so are they just sleeping on the floor again?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

FAKE NEWS!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FAKE NEWS!!!!

Oh, so they weren't there?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
don't give them any ideas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CNN - Trump trying to bribe the military to take DC back for him.
don't give them any ideas
My buddy and I play a game where we come up with liberal headlines, and headlines from the future. It's incredibly easy, and we've been incredibly accurate.

CNN - Trump Charged with "Reverse Third Amendment" for Offering to House Troops. Pelosi Pushes for Historic 4th Impeachment"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why are troops still in DC ? and why is the capital still all fenced in ?

Those are the questions Id like answered.

Methinks "something" is going on behind the scenes.
View Quote

No worries, it just looks, acts, walks, sounds, and operates like a military coup.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jeezus. OK. We get it. You don't like Trump and want to shit on what many would consider a gracious offer. Whether its for show or not, who cares? The offer still stands. Did Nancy Pelosi offer the troops any ice cream ?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Frankly, if I were a soldier, I'd be looking for the door.  Gonna be dumped into a worthless foreign meat grinder powered by graft this time next year, anyway.  Identifying as an undesirable is an easy off-ramp.
View Quote

When has this changed in the last 70 years?

If you serve because your president motivates you to do so, you're serving YOUR country for the wrong reasons IMO (added the fact that Trump got 5 differments from Vietnam because of his families money).
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#42]
I gotta say, as"Fuck you, Joe"s go, that was a pretty good one.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Hell ya.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#44]
What exactly is the exit strategy?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Jeezus. OK. We get it. You don't like Trump and want to shit on what many would consider a gracious offer. Whether its for show or not, who cares? The offer still stands. Did Nancy Pelosi offer the troops any ice cream ?
View Quote

Honestly, I like trump as much as I like biden.

My point is when you make an offer that you know you won't be taken up on, what's that tell you about the person making the offer?

Sad fact is, people are buying it line hook and sinker.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

You know what'd be truly horrid optics?  Trump reneging on his offer.  If there was any doubt, Pelosi would order troops to attempt to take advantage.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"It's okay, guys; they were only dumped in a garage without any thought or bathrooms by clueless and arrogant pols who were sick of looking at them for a few hours, not more than a few hours!"

You know why they were there in the first place?  One dickhead complained about one soldier not wearing a mask at HIS Duncan Donuts.

And where ARE they housed?  I heard they've been let back in the Capital, so are they just sleeping on the floor again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Numerous articles state that they were in fact housed in the parking lots and after complaints were filed by NG soldiers and politicians, they were moved back to the Capitol.

Oh, and they probably are sleeping on the floor again.

Remember when Hillary had active duty Marines act as waiters in their White House wine and cheese parties?

Democrats hate the military.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck ever.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you serve because your president motivates you to do so, you're serving YOUR country for the wrong reasons IMO (added the fact that Trump got 5 differments from Vietnam because of his families money).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last four years were different.  No major military actions.

You must have not been paying attention.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No shit.

You know what'd be truly horrid optics?  Trump reneging on his offer.  If there was any doubt, Pelosi would order troops to attempt to take advantage.
View Quote

It's hard to reneg and offer when you know you won't be taken up on it.  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top