Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:08:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That right there is a bullshit use of a Silver Star.   Sad.
View Quote

Fucking bullshit, should be ashamed to even wear it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've seen his e-mails when I was in Baghdad.  He's an illiterate imbecile.
View Quote

Did you see this one?

Lloyd Austin Wikileaks Syria File E-mail
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
He's a piece of shit and another added reason for kids to not enlist.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That right there is a bullshit use of a Silver Star.   Sad.

You assume anyone in DC can even relate to the concept of shame.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I have served under Clinton,  Bush,  Obama,  Trump and now Biden I think I will retire in 2023.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thats a big motherfucker
View Quote

I think I saw him and Piper Perry hanging out one time
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Under the circumstances, this is probably about the best defense department pick we could hope for. At least the guy has some actual military knowledge and isn't just some nerdy civilian pencil pusher, bean counter, political hack...the type you'd normally expect to see a dem nominate. Even in a worst case scenario, I can't see him being any worse than Mattis in the role. In fact, we might get lucky and he'll end up being Biden's "Mattis". By that, I mean someone who ends up resigning in protest, then becoming a vocal critic of Biden on the media stage.
View Quote

Good point!

I'm not sure how much play the media will give 'turncoats' in the Biden* Administration, though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"It's hard to remember"

-Joe Gaffmaster Biden - circa 2021
View Quote

"Cornpop! Shit! Run!"

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did you see this one?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see this one?

I totally don't understand that. It seems to be a joke based on Nigerian scams but it is presented as real (but with a bogus email address)? Somebody please help out this confused elder.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#11]
As part of the Arab Spring, the Syrian Civil War began in March 2011. In this same time frame there was the murky rise of ISIS centered around the Sunnis who provided the backbone of the previous Saddam regime in Iraq and the later resistance to Coalition forces in Iraq. Also around this time frame there is the extremely murky oil smuggling operations in the Kurd controlled areas of northern Iraq and adjoining Syria territory under the rising ISIS umbrella.

In September 2010 General Austin became Commanding General of U.S. Forces Iraq (USF-1). Austin along with other members of the USF-I staff, departed Iraq on December 18, 2011. The purported Austin email addressed to the Syrian Ministry of Culture is dated September 2011. In September 2011, General Flynn was promoted to Lieutenant General and assigned as assistant director of national intelligence in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. The attack on Benghazi was a year later in 2012.

In September 2015 President Putin addressed the UN General Assembly regarding Syria. Putin immediately flew back to Moscow and the Russian State Duma then unanimously voted authorization for the use of force in Syria. Within weeks, the Assad regime teetering, Russian planes began the bombing of the ISIS oil tankers smuggling oil out of Syria to NATO member Turkey.

In November 2013 there was the Euromaidan rapidly escalating into a civil war. In May 2015 the people of Crimea voted to be annexed by Russia by a 95.5% majority of voters. The effort by Ukraine to subjugate the Russian ethnic Donbas ended in February 2015 with the collapse of the Debaltseve Kesselschlacht. Thus ended an attempt for a grand pincer movement against the Eurasian landmass by an attack from the West over the steppes and an attack up through the Muslim majority Caucasus (the German plan in WWII).

In November 2016, Donald Trump was voted POTUS on a pledge to end foreign wars. Through fracking, the U.S. had achieved energy independence.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#12]
This him ??

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did you see this one?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see this one?

Looks like a retard wrote that. And who the hell sends that kind of email to "[email protected]".  That looks like a general inquiry email for the ministry of culture website in syria. HAHA.

Something else maybe interesting. He has two emails. instructor.net and pacific-ocean.com. Both managed by some scammy front group called world.com.  When you plug instructor.net into the wayback machine to see previous images of website, All the images over time are the same. Except one dates image seems to be removed. The month that email was written. Missing file.

Attachment Attached File

Hard to believe that could be real, but combined with missing image and arf member saying his emails were borderline retarded.  I am more inclined to believe it.   I see why Biden picked him. He is a good fit for the team.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]

no, that was some QM or Transpo guy, IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Looks like a retard wrote that. And who the hell sends that kind of email to "[email protected]".  That looks like a general inquiry email for the ministry of culture website in syria. HAHA.

Something else maybe interesting. He has two emails. instructor.net and pacific-ocean.com. Both managed by some scammy front group called world.com.  When you plug instructor.net into the wayback machine to see previous images of website, All the images over time are the same. Except one dates image seems to be removed. The month that email was written. Missing file.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/brave_qzG12RdhZ4_jpg-1793831.JPG

Hard to believe that could be real, but combined with missing image and arf member saying his emails were borderline retarded.  I am more inclined to believe it.   I see why Biden picked him. He is a good fit for the team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see this one?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/brave_qzG12RdhZ4_jpg-1793831.JPG

Anything could be possible by a retarded senior officer trying to skim off the top when even Wikipedia says they often refer to themselves in the third person. Everything except "my personality as the sgt," to me that's a dead give away it's just military word salad from some 419 scammer.  

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Wonder how many 419 scammers are actually in Nigeria?

It's been said the ISIS invasion of northern Iraq was facilitated by massive bribes to the Iraqi generals.

Toward the end, Byzantium did most of its fighting with gold. How sweet the Sack of the "Second Rome" must have been for the Crusaders!

The good old days, when the elite were ransomed off and the rest enslaved. There was a taste of that by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in his purge.

Mohammed bin Salman stated that "We show them all the files that we have and as soon as they see those about 95 percent agree to a settlement...About 1 percent are able to prove they are clean and their case is dropped right there. About 4 percent say they are not corrupt and with their lawyers want to go to court."[13] When asked about reports of cash and assets totaling $800 billion that belong to the people accused of corruption, the official said, "Even if we get 100 billion back, that would be good.
View Quote

Old school is best school.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top