Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
small biz owner here, i won't hire lefties if possible. i look into their social media first. in addition to that, this pic is on my office door and it scares all them away and they duck out on the 2nd interview....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I fired some one purely for being a lefty last month. ???????
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I had the time, and really cared enough about your bullshit post, I would post numerous video of people outside Trump rallies being chased down by the likes of BLM. Or people being harassed punched for just attending.
I would post numerous videos of BLM taking over restaurants and flipping shit as diners , who did nothing to provoke it, scurry away in fear.
I could post numerous videos of the left calling for violence against the right. Media, Hollywood and even our own politicians.
I would post videos of Antifa and BLM looting, burning and breaking up stores....unless you can tell us all exactly what these businesses did to deserve that treatment. Sounds like you can justify it.

So, while I don't know exactly who, or the numbers of people on this site personally have found themselves in these positions. In a country of 300,000,000 and enough video evidence, one can clearly see the bias, the crimes against, and  the violence committed against anyone not like the left.

If you can't see it or worse yet, refuse to see it and even make excuses for it.....well........I guess we know where you stand.

And furthermore. Getting rid of leftists in an organization is the exact same as hiring on one's color or gender as the only qualifications, giving preference on contracts or government providing financial incentives based on skin color, which the left does all the time.
View Quote

Dude, talk about bullshit posts, look in the mirror...

The irony is couldn't give me a straight answer.  You kind of remind me of some democrats I know....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm just posting to keep this on the front page.

I can only imagine the DU trolls reading this thread title.  It makes me smile.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do it. Start playing by their rules.
View Quote

This.  Hit them with the crap they use on us
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I fired some one purely for being a lefty last month. ???????
View Quote

i did that back during baby bush's reign.... had an office lady that was a flaming lib and wouldnt keep her pie hole shut about politics.  she was warned many times and i considered her to be creating a "hostile work environment" and shit canned her on a monday morning.

she filed unemployment and was denied when i told the state goon what was going on. that was sweet justice.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was doxxed back in the summer leading up to the 16 election. Fortunately for me they only found my address, not my employer at the time. I let them have fun with an "unemployed nazi" for a while. for a while I had for employment Pot hole watcher at NYSDOT. Then that got disappeared rather quickly.

3 of my best friends were shit canned for comments made on social media, turns out free speech works one way too.

1 of my cousins is black listed from digital imaging/web page design whatever the name for dork art is. That's what I call it.
He used to make backgrounds pictures and whole web pages, his photoshopping skills made for quite the meme war ammo.

All you had to do was be in support of Trump, opposed to open borders, opposed to high taxes, pro gun, and that was enough to justify being shit canned.
Fight back and cite discrimination in the work place like my cousin did? Good way to be labeled a problem, and prospective employers notified.
He had a fling with one of the HR broads that over heard phone calls made, and saved 5 emails that went to the firms competitors in NYC to ensure he'd never hold a job in that line of work ever again.

Rather than be down about it, his work speaks for itself and he went out on his own and makes more than he ever did.
There are exceptions to the corporate commie termination rule. Many do bounce back better than before. But not all.
View Quote

What were the comments made and what was the company policy for those workers who were terminated?

Go making stupid ass comments on social media where your employeer can find it with ease, and no matter what side you are on you run the risk of being terminated.

Because you comment on "NYSDOT", assuming state work.  Newsflash, when you work for the state, you damn well be careful of what you say on social media.  

When you have a job, you have responsbilities to know what you can and can't do as you're representing your employeer.  Don't like it, don't work there.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So you now want to fire people because they are a Dumbocrat?  What have we become. Regardless of their political views..The decision should be made on their work merits, not a political party.
View Quote

Until we use the rules they use we will keep losing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If I had the time, and really cared enough about your bullshit post, I would post numerous video of people outside Trump rallies being chased down by the likes of BLM. Or people being harassed punched for just attending.
I would post numerous videos of BLM taking over restaurants and flipping shit as diners , who did nothing to provoke it, scurry away in fear.
I could post numerous videos of the left calling for violence against the right. Media, Hollywood and even our own politicians.
I would post videos of Antifa and BLM looting, burning and breaking up stores....unless you can tell us all exactly what these businesses did to deserve that treatment. Sounds like you can justify it.

So, while I don't know exactly who, or the numbers of people on this site personally have found themselves in these positions. In a country of 300,000,000 and enough video evidence, one can clearly see the bias, the crimes against, and  the violence committed against anyone not like the left.

If you can't see it or worse yet, refuse to see it and even make excuses for it.....well........I guess we know where you stand.

And furthermore. Getting rid of leftists in an organization is the exact same as hiring on one's color or gender as the only qualifications, giving preference on contracts or government providing financial incentives based on skin color, which the left does all the time.
View Quote

ya know....when the name change comes here you could pic "turd ferguson". holy fuck you are loonie.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
small biz owner here, i won't hire lefties if possible. i look into their social media first. in addition to that, this pic is on my office door and it scares all them away and they duck out on the 2nd interview....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17526/IMG_5678_JPG-1791329.JPG
View Quote

First off, love the pic!

However, if a business has a sign up that allows no firearms allowed on their premises, don't go whining like a little bitch that your 2nd amendment rights are being violated.

No different than the whining bitches about 1st amendment rights who have to wear a mask now because a business puts up a sign requiring you to wear a mask.

At the end of the day, extremists on both ends are no better than each other.

When I look for a job, I don't care what political position my employeer has.  If my employer does not allow people to carry guns during work and I do carry a gun and get terminated for it, I'm not going to complain.  

That said, I have been in Remingtons and Rugers building and offices for work.  THOSE places I wouldn't mid working for LOL

God forbid people can have opposing views and still enjoy each others company and respect that person for the way they lead their life.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And likewise, if a business has a sign up that allows no firearms allowed on their premises, don't go whining like a little bitch that your 2nd amendment rights are being violated.

No different than the whining bitches about 1st amendment rights who have to wear a mask now because a business puts up a sign requiring you to wear a mask.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17526/IMG_5678_JPG-1791329.JPG

And likewise, if a business has a sign up that allows no firearms allowed on their premises, don't go whining like a little bitch that your 2nd amendment rights are being violated.

wow the flaming libtards really came out of the closet in this thread....lol

you and lorax outta get together and have a big hug to comfort your lefty feelings.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Find a legitimate reason to fire them. Then make it happen.
View Quote

Being a Liberal means that they are violent.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

wow the flaming libtards really came out of the closet in this thread....lol

you and lorax outta get together and have a big hug to comfort your lefty feelings.
View Quote

Re read my edited post.  I didn't see your response when I was editing it.

Honestly, I don't consider myself a flaming libtard.

My point was per that post is a business has the rights to set certain policies be it you agree with it or you don't.  That point protects your rights to put up that sign and if someone doesn't agree with the owners point of view, they have the option of not working there.  If you are a business owner and you don't want guns on your company property or your employees not to carry guns, IMO the employeer has every right to fire you for breaking their company policy.  

That said, I've had permission from a "neutral" company to easily write off some big bucks for ammo for clients holiday parties where I BYOG and gladly participate and have a good time.  

Repsect goes both ways.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
See, here's the thing.
There is an *INGENIOUS* way to ensure that it is illegal to fire liberals for being liberal... but perfectly fine to fire conservatives for being conservative.

Employers are allowed to terminate employees based on their political views or political activities *UNLESS* such political views or political activities are tied to a protective class.

For instance, if you fire someone for attending an LGBT March, or a Woman's rights march, or even a Pro-Life rally..... the case could be made that you are in essence firing somone for being gay, a female, or Christian respectively. But lets be honest here, we know these laws won't be enforced equally.

You fire someone for going to an LGBT March or Pro-Abortion rally... and you'll *DEFINITELY* get fucked by the courts. But if you fire someone for being pro-life, even if that stance is based entirely on their religion... the government will laugh at the Christian in their face and tell them to leave their religion at home. Guarantee you they won't say the same thing to a Muslim though...

The problem is, the *ENTIRETY* of Leftist ideology pretty much surrounds the issue of "identity" these days... In practice... you can't fire anyone for being a liberal, because no matter what stance they have, it can probably be somehow tied as being part of a protected group. The same logic isn't used, however, to defend Conservatives who also might likewise have a few beliefs that are tied to a protective class (like Religion).

View Quote

There is this notion that you could be a hard worker, get your job done, help others and are an assett to your company overall and the company doesn't really care what you do as long as you don't violote the terms of your employment contract.

Honestly, I don't think any employeer cares if you want to protest, just as long as it's peaceful and you don't make the front page news in a negatvie way breaking the law.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Re read my edited post.  I didn't see your response when I was editing it.

Honestly, I don't consider myself a flaming libtard.

My point was per that post is a business has the rights to set certain policies be it you agree with it or you don't.  That point protects your rights to put up that sign and if someone doesn't agree with the owners point of view, they have the option of not working there.  If you are a business owner and you don't want guns on your company property or your employees not to carry guns, IMO the employeer has every right to fire you for breaking their company policy.  

That said, I've had permission from a "neutral" company to easily write off some big bucks for ammo for clients holiday parties where I BYOG and gladly participate and have a good time.  

Repsect goes both ways.

View Quote

fair enough.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I have one and I thought about it. Trying to rise above and all that shit!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#17]
In this state, employers can layoff 49 people or less for each specific term (iirc, it's one year) without all the labor laws filling and review for both the state and federal government.  Many high tech employers here do just that.  They layoff the 49 people they would otherwise fire with the reason of their skills are not needed any longer.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...snipped...
God forbid people can have opposing views and still enjoy each others company and respect that person for the way they lead their life.  
View Quote

This is how we lose. There is a distinct difference between people with a mentality of Live And Let Live and Those People Need to Be/Do What I Think Is Best.

Should I respect the way someone wants to lead their life, if the way they want to lead their life is dictating to me how I ought to live mine?

Political opinions aren't something that are held in a bubble away from people's morals/ethic/philosophy. There is definitely bleed through, and I'd argue that since politics is basically human interaction at its core, it's 100% bleed though... or there's cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I run my own business and frankly, don't plan on hiring anyone.  If I do need additional or specific-area horsepower, I'll be contracting it either via sub through me or through the clients with which I work.  And I'll be very choosy about who from my network I invite to such a situation.

However, the company I chose to leave last year was on a binge run of leftist propaganda, which was starting to fracture employee relationships, and from what I hear from my friends still there, is getting worse - as in, white people being TOLD that they are racially biased, even if they think they aren't. And the more they try to discuss why they aren't, that just means that they are even MORE racist.

Glad I got out of there - for many reasons.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Fire on defensible grounds.
Last in-first out.
Poor performance and failure to improve.
Sustainable complaints by coworkers (sexual harassment, etc.)
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Agreed but you have to be cagey about it.

Ever wonder why there are so many requirements in the typical employee handbook?

View Quote

THIS!!
FIring someone for being a Biden fan is stupid and will only get you grief. Firing them because they brought in a PBJ sandwich and exposd the company to liability due to their allergen exposure issue , as addressed on page 743 of the employee handbook it 100% A ok though. Same with their choice to wear crocks in the machine shop instead of steel toe boots(legit concern), or have long hair(actual legit safety concern), or flew off the handle on someone(afraid they would go nuts), or ect ect. EASY.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What’s fair is fair. I say fuck ‘em and start firing them.
View Quote

Completely Agree.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Can companies even fire their political officers?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Be VERY careful! A friend of mine has spent lots of money defending himself, successfully, from lawsuit- happy employees. One was a young gay male who would show up to work wearing Daisy Dukes and skimpy halter tops that revealed his risqué tattoos.. He got upset that other employees were staring at him (yeah, right), and he tried suing my friend for creating a hostile work environment.
Make sure you have a legitimate, documented reason for the termination, or you'll almost certainly end up in court.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#26]
opsec... but: yes.

done and will be doing.

opsec.

^ for the NSA and liberal assholes, that's satire. I would NEVER do something that low and shitty. Like you people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:10:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In this state, employers can layoff 49 people or less for each specific term (iirc, it's one year) without all the labor laws filling and review for both the state and federal government.  Many high tech employers here do just that.  They layoff the 49 people they would otherwise fire with the reason of their skills are not needed any longer.
View Quote

Isn't a layoff a guarantee that they'll be charged to your unemployment insurance account, while a termination for cause might protect your precious SUTA/FUTA tax rates?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is this notion that you could be a hard worker, get your job done, help others and are an assett to your company overall and the company doesn't really care what you do as long as you don't violote the terms of your employment contract.

Honestly, I don't think any employeer cares if you want to protest, just as long as it's peaceful and you don't make the front page news in a negatvie way breaking the law.
View Quote
You're right. Most employers don't care what you do off the clock.

But many employers would absolutely make the regrettable decision of firing their *BEST EVER EMPLOYEE* to stop the angry hordes from spamming their phone lines, starting boycotts, and getting the Press involved and engaging in all sorts of behavior that can grind a business to a halt.

No company on earth has so much loyalty to their employees... that they're willing to endure a Communist struggle session alongside their employee.
You could be a golden-egg-laying-goose for the company, and they'd still let you go because no one's willing to take that kind of heat.

It isn't about whether they care about what you do off hourse... but whether they care about being dragged down with you.

It will get so bad, that I bet someday employees will be fired for simply having dating preferences posted on their dating profile.

"Look, I'm sorry Paul. I get you don't want to date trans-women... but they are threatening to burn our business down. I don't like tranny dick either... but I'm sorry, you have to go."
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:17:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Isn't a layoff a guarantee that they'll be charged to your unemployment insurance account, while a termination for cause might protect your precious SUTA/FUTA tax rates?
View Quote
Yep. And in some states, employers can play all sorts of fuck-fuck games to make sure they deny you unemployment.

I've heard that an employer can fire you for shit that you were already disciplined for months ago... and use that as a pretext to deny you unemployment. I heard some states are more difficult to get unemployment than others. A former friend of mine told me it was almost impossible to get on unemployment in CO because the unemployment guidelines make it incredibly easy for businesses to cheat their employees out of their unemployment.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:19:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Agreed but you have to be cagey about it.

Ever wonder why there are so many requirements in the typical employee handbook?

View Quote
Nope, at age 50 never worked anywhere that had one. Also never worked anywhere that had a HR department. All the 401k and medical stuff was contracted out. If you had a problem with someone you take it up with them or if you wimp out tell the owner who would say "figure it out or shut up".
I really have never worked with a left in the business either for that matter. One or two that lean a little left that come by every so often to do IT work is all.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:21:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What were the comments made and what was the company policy for those workers who were terminated?

Go making stupid ass comments on social media where your employeer can find it with ease, and no matter what side you are on you run the risk of being terminated.

Because you comment on "NYSDOT", assuming state work.  Newsflash, when you work for the state, you damn well be careful of what you say on social media.  

When you have a job, you have responsbilities to know what you can and can't do as you're representing your employeer.  Don't like it, don't work there.  

View Quote

Comments made were mostly in opposition to literally everything obama touched and fucked up, some memes, etc.
Posts were not made on company time nor company property. An employer does not own you.

I didn't work for the state. That's how I didn't get in any trouble back then. I later switched employer info after that was scrubbed via facebook assuming admin change, to US border patrol.

In 2017 i started doing side work, saved up and rented a place out with side hustle money, 2018 quit the day job went full time for myself.

Now, I own my own business.
You're wrong by the way. I don't own my employees. They're free to say and do whatever they want on their time.
Stop making excuses with that boomer bullshit-their business their rules. It will be used against us as there is no stipulations in place.

Want to shit can someone? Have at it. Have a legit reason. Shit can someone because they don't subscribe to the same beliefs as you? Don't cunt and cry when it comes back on you/your kid for being conservative. Because their business, their rules right?

But. But. You're a representation of your employer!
Attachment Attached File

Only when you're on the clock. Not when you're home.

Remember one thing, this is 2021. Not 1961 71 81, 91...
Their business, their rules, works for THEM. Corporate commies are a thing. They take pleasure in shit canning those that were doxxed.
They don't fucking own you, your kid, your grandkid. Best get with the times... many companies follow that bullshit corporate business model, where they hire retards that aren't productive to be in HR. Said retards will look for and look at employees social media for no other reason than to create drama.
If you don't give them your accounts? That's fine. They'll find them on their own.

Remember. All that's needed is an opposing opinion to their degeneracy... and viola. Gone. As you are representing the company in a bad light, when you've never listed them as an employer, never made those comments to its customers, or partners...
They don't own you after quitting time.

Keep the shit up, well, you saw what happened with ARFCOM and Parler. Probably defended that bullshit with their business their rules too...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Stupid ass comments like listing your dating preferences on a dating site?

According to the SJW-left... Sexual Orientation is now a "hate crime". Better date those Trannies, or you'll get fired.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Comments made were mostly in opposition to literally everything obama touched and fucked up, some memes, etc.
Posts were not made on company time nor company property. An employer does not own you.

I didn't work for the state. That's how I didn't get in any trouble back then. I later switched employer info after that was scrubbed via facebook assuming admin change, to US border patrol.

In 2017 i started doing side work, saved up and rented a place out with side hustle money, 2018 quit the day job went full time for myself.

Now, I own my own business.
You're wrong by the way. I don't own my employees. They're free to say and do whatever they want on their time.
Stop making excuses with that boomer bullshit-their business their rules. It will be used against us as there is no stipulations in place.

Want to shit can someone? Have at it. Have a legit reason. Shit can someone because they don't subscribe to the same beliefs as you? Don't cunt and cry when it comes back on you/your kid for being conservative. Because their business, their rules right?

But. But. You're a representation of your employer!
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif
Only when you're on the clock. Not when you're home.

Remember one thing, this is 2021. Not 1961 71 81, 91...
Their business, their rules, works for THEM. Corporate commies are a thing. They take pleasure in shit canning those that were doxxed.
They don't fucking own you, your kid, your grandkid. Best get with the times... many companies follow that bullshit corporate business model, where they hire retards that aren't productive to be in HR. Said retards will look for and look at employees social media for no other reason than to create drama.
If you don't give them your accounts? That's fine. They'll find them on their own.

Remember. All that's needed is an opposing opinion to their degeneracy... and viola. Gone. As you are representing the company in a bad light, when you've never listed them as an employer, never made those comments to its customers, or partners...
They don't own you after quitting time.

Keep the shit up, well, you saw what happened with ARFCOM and Parler. Probably defended that bullshit with their business their rules too...
View Quote
The way I see it,.... if I'm expected to abide by a code of conduct 24hrs a day, 7 days a week... then my employer owes me a *FUCK TON* of overtime.

And as I said... the whole "Their business their rules" only *EVER* works in favor of Leftist Corporatists enforcing their ideology on people.
If you're a Conservative and try the same fucking shit on a leftist employee... you'll be sued, and lose *EVERYTHING*.

According to several previous successful lawsuits, an employer can't safely fire a Leftist who conducts political activity "Associated with a protected class". On other words, if a given political activity is associated with their racial or sexual/gender identity... its illegal to fire them for it. Seeing as modern day Leftism is *PURE* identity politics... that makes it illegal to fire leftist workers. However, the same rules don't apply to Conservatives.

Technically if enforced the same, it *SHOULD* protect a Christian who goes to a Pro-life rally as you could easily make the case that your pro-life stance is deeply tied to your religion which is a protected class. But, we all know that these laws dont get enforced equally.

Theres one set of rules for Leftists... and another for Conservatives. "Their business their rules" only seems to be the case when the employer is leftist and fucking over a Conservative.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You're right. Most employers don't care what you do off the clock.

But many employers would absolutely make the regrettable decision of firing their *BEST EVER EMPLOYEE* to stop the angry hordes from spamming their phone lines, starting boycotts, and getting the Press involved and engaging in all sorts of behavior that can grind a business to a halt.

No company on earth has so much loyalty to their employees... that they're willing to endure a Communist struggle session alongside their employee.
You could be a golden-egg-laying-goose for the company, and they'd still let you go because no one's willing to take that kind of heat.

It isn't about whether they care about what you do off hourse... but whether they care about being dragged down with you.

It will get so bad, that I bet someday employees will be fired for simply having dating preferences posted on their dating profile.

"Look, I'm sorry Paul. I get you don't want to date trans-women... but they are threatening to burn our business down. I don't like tranny dick either... but I'm sorry, you have to go."
View Quote

Yup. Boomers don't get it. They even defend it. His words you have a responsibility and are a representation of your employer. Yeah, when I was on their clock sure. After that? Fucking wrong. I'm a representation of myself. None of my employers owned me. Tool boxes have wheels for a reason. A few found that out the hard way.

If you're on the clock? That's when they own you.
At home? Nope.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So you now want to fire people because they are a Dumbocrat?  What have we become. Regardless of their political views..The decision should be made on their work merits, not a political party.
View Quote

This will make for an excellent topic to discuss on the bread lines or latrine duty in the camps
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Owners are weeding the garden and have been for months. Lots of money saved too as our warehouse supply has magically increased due to fairy’s or a thief who has left
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Conservative professors are denied tenure at colleges and universities all the time, for no other reason than being conservative.

Want tenure at a university?  Better pretend like you are a liberal, or better yet, an outright Marxist.

And yet, if we adopted the same tactics, the outcry from the left would be heard throughout the universe.

Pity, that.

However, there are probably a "lot" of ways we could start to fight back in this country, covertly, without making it obvious.

Well you know, just hypothetically speaking of course.

My newly adopted motto for the next several years: "Viva la Resistance!"
View Quote

Do you think they have any more of those Resist shirts left over?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Do it. Start playing by their rules.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Find a legitimate reason to fire them. Then make it happen.
View Quote

Political affiliation/sympathies is/are not a protected under EEOC regs, so firing a lefty for being a lefty is OK. My company, my rules.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#40]
I may or may not have done this...twice this year.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just make sure your HR department is up to snuff and signs off on each firing.  Other than that, why the hell not?  I don't work for a leftist employer, but if I did and the Cancel Culture came after me because I happened to be a firearm owner, or a Trump supporter, or whatever, then that employer wouldn't have the slightest qualms about firing me.  As a business owner you should have the right to only employ people who accurately reflect your own values and ethics.  Of course, if your best worker happens to be a rabid leftist... well, I don't know what to tell you.
View Quote

I would probably leave that employee alone. And be continually amused by having a lefty making money for me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#42]
I work for a small business with 75ish employees. Ownership, management, and probably about 75 percent of staff are pro-Trump/Conservative.

If Biden's tax hile goes into effect, we're looking at laying off 2-3 people. If $15/hr goes through on top, the business might fold.

We have a very far left, mouthy 37 year old cashier. He constantly brags about his art degree from Western Michigan. (Despite the fact he's a fucking 37 year old cashier) He LOUDLY expresses his support for Joe Biden's agenda.

The minute we need to let someone go, he gone.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#43]
I see nothing wrong with it.  Not sure why they were hired in the first place - using social media works both ways.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Dangerous game.

It's been obvious that the rules only work in one direction, if you get caught you'll be hosed.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#45]
I do construction.

I'm ramming liberal customers hard, like free market hard. I don't care anymore, if their stupid enough to come to the west slope and think their welcomed, then I'll get their retirement started off right. If they do notice, or if I'm last bidder, then it's a kick in the shorts seeing how offended they are and I don't have to look at them.
Sue me, I can play the game too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dangerous game.

It's been obvious that the rules only work in one direction, if you get caught you'll be hosed.
View Quote

They’d have to prove it.  Not all liberal have purple hair or gauges in their ears.  Political affiliation isn’t a protected class.

Sometimes. a man has to do what a man has to do.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep. And in some states, employers can play all sorts of fuck-fuck games to make sure they deny you unemployment.

I've heard that an employer can fire you for shit that you were already disciplined for months ago... and use that as a pretext to deny you unemployment. I heard some states are more difficult to get unemployment than others. A former friend of mine told me it was almost impossible to get on unemployment in CO because the unemployment guidelines make it incredibly easy for businesses to cheat their employees out of their unemployment.
View Quote

In NY it's stupid easy to get state benefits. It's why I'd never go in business for myself when I lived there. I made friends with the right folks, tossed them a few bucks to let me use their facility.

But that's what those shit heels want... folks out of a job reaching for that .gov tit for free shit is what they want.
I'm not of the opinion of shit canning someone for a difference in beliefs.
Lends credibility to commies for there's a way to get free shit.

I'd rather give them the most labor intensive tasks and watch them flounder throw up the white flag and leave on their own.
There's the difference between us and them.
Hard labor intensive tasks aren't shit to us, sure we may grit our teeth, curse the son of a bitch for giving us that arduous task. But we do it.
Them on the other hand?
Seen it.

When they cant get the easy/gravy work? They bitch and moan cunt and cry and leave.
When they fuck up left and right? And you make them redo it for free? They leave.
You'd think they'd learn to do it right the first time after fucking up... Nope...
They don't learn by fixing their fuck ups... then again. They're feelz compelled lemmings. Common sense and logic is beneath them. But they're gonna claim the moral and intellectual high ground in the next breath. Muh factz and sciencez

They're easy to spot in the work place. They have no pride, no care in the world for the quality of the work they produce.
They just want easy money and have an excuse for everything as to why they could fuck up a wet dream and how it's not fair to have to re-do it for free...
Most places fuck up big time and enable that degeneracy to continue and reward those fuckers because "they're fast". Except. They're not productive... they may finish a task in short order... but what good is it, if it's all fucked up or worse off than before it succumbed to their hands?

Want to run them off?
Give them the hard stuff and fuck up. Make them correct it on their time and dime.
If they won't? Then you have grounds to terminate them.
Then you have a legitimate reason to shit can the shit bird beyond a difference in politics...

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

First off, love the pic!

However, if a business has a sign up that allows no firearms allowed on their premises, don't go whining like a little bitch that your 2nd amendment rights are being violated.

View Quote

Except most businesses are only putting up signs requiring a mask under government coercion.

The no gun signs are similar as well, businesses essentially forced by other entities like insurance companies and lawyers by way of threats of liability.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top