BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ideally if you are going to deliver something to the Russians that will put you in prison here, it's probably be best not to be US soil or the soil of any country that will extradite you back here.  That is if that was truly her plan.
View Quote

Too dumb to know the Russians have an embassy in DC.
That’s all it would’ve taken
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for her.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:04:52 AM EDT
[#3]
You simps and white knights are too much. Look at her, look at those glasses and that smug expression. She's fucking Antifa.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I am disappointed, GD. A bunch of leg-humping and nude photo requests, but none of you tech-savvy kids have determined her political views?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am disappointed, GD. A bunch of leg-humping and nude photo requests, but none of you tech-savvy kids have determined her political views?
View Quote

I knew what she was as soon as I saw her. Antifa. They all have a look, a physiognomy. She's fucking liberal. I believe this like I believe in gravity
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Weak assed charges,, she should be charged with espionage if she actually contacted the Russians to make a deal. What a dumbass.
View Quote

The only person claiming a Russian angle was her ex, who was also so mad at her that he leaked her nude photos everywhere.

The odds of that loser knowing her plans are pretty low.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:25:18 AM EDT
[#7]
She's not that good looking some of y'all really need to go talk to a real life woman.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I find it interesting that women have taken the role of men in this..

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Notice that they have her posts made on Discord.

Be careful out there.

If you weren't careful before, the ONLY safe account you have is a brand new one, that you created with the intent of being careful.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I knew what she was as soon as I saw her. Antifa. They all have a look, a physiognomy. She's fucking liberal. I believe this like I believe in gravity
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought they were all Antifa. Arent we supposed to be glad?
View Quote

No shit.  Im getting so confused on who did what and when.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:04:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Funny how the same actions solicit different charges.

Subject in OP "She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress."

But when the left does it, it's :

"The protesters were charged with disorderly conduct, according to a Capitol Police spokeswoman, who said that an update would be provided at the end of the day."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/404904-17-arrested-for-protesting-in-kavanaugh-hearing

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#13]
If only she had looted macbooks at the apple store in CA or NY she wouldn't be in this situation
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:19:18 AM EDT
[#14]
First of all, it wasn't an insurrection, it was a "Peaceful protest" like the other ones in DC all fucking summer. Same thing. :)

Quoted:
The Pennsylvania woman who planned to sell Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s laptop to Russia is heading home after a three-day stint behind bars.

Riley June Williams, 22, of Harrisburg, Pa. was set for release into her mother’s custody Thursday and ordered to appear in Washington, D.C. federal court for a Monday hearing on her role in the U.S. Capitol insurrection.

Federal prosecutors had earlier opposed her release, arguing that Williams was a flight risk. U.S. Magistrate Judge Martin Carson, noting that Williams had no prior criminal history, instead imposed travel restrictions on the suspect before agreeing to turn Williams loose.

But he also noted “the gravity of these offenses is great. It cannot be overstated.” Williams surrendered to authorities on Monday.

She was turned in by an ex-boyfriend who called the FBI, with court papers revealing that he told authorities of Williams bragging about a plan to sell the laptop to Russian intelligence.

According to authorities, Williams also admitted to the crime on social media. “I DOMT (sic) CARE I TOOK NANCY POLESIS (sic) HARD DRIVES I DON’T CARE KILL ME,” she wrote in a post on the Discord platform.

There was also video surveillance footage showing her entering and leaving the Democratic leader’s Capitol office, along with a video recorded by the defendant showing a black-gloved hand snatching the laptop off Pelosi’s desk, court documents said.

A third video appeared to show Williams urging fellow rioters to go “upstairs, upstairs, upstairs” during the attack as Congress met to certify President Joe Biden’s election.

She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/capitol-riot-suspect-who-plotted-to-sell-nancy-pelosis-laptop-to-russia-released-into-her-mothers-custody/ar-BB1cY35b?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://i.imgur.com/qgJ8D9A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pj99YmJ.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/whereisthebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/img_6158.jpg?resize=1024%2C512&ssl=1
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress."

I wonder how all those fuckers who stormed the Kavanaugh hearings are doing in jail.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd love to sit on her jury.  GUILTY and life in prison.

She is a fucking anarchist who wants to take down the USA. I've sworn to protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic. She is a domestic enemy not a protester.

And to those who would plow her I have a rotting tree out back with a knot hole that looks better than her and with a little lube would be safer than her.

EBR
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She is a fucking anarchist who wants to take down the USA. I've sworn to protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic. She is a domestic enemy not a protester.

And to those who would plow her I have a rotting tree out back with a knot hole that looks better than her and with a little lube would be safer than her.

EBR
View Quote

Lol.  

I think she is likely mentally ill.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress."

I wonder how all those fuckers who stormed the Kavanaugh hearings are doing in jail.
View Quote
Jeez. Some child rapist would probably be in, "rehabilitated", and our in less time.

Don't disrupt a group of some of the the most worthless fucks in the country though...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Leftists support $5 bond and extremely light sentences these days so she will likely get community service assignments assisting BLAMTIFA or similar
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]
How exactly does one contact Russian intelligence?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yea that part sounds like bullshit. Probably just trying to keep trump supporters and Russia in the same story.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
On the Russian Intelligence angle, I call 100% total bullshit.
View Quote

The Russians didn't want the labtop.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

EBR
View Quote

LOL

Have you considered moving to the UK or such? You'd fit in better there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Kids will be kids.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Russians didn't want the labtop.
View Quote

With all the hacking they have been successful at recently they already had the content they wanted...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Silly her. If she had burned down a city or tried to burn down a federal courthouse with people in it the left would have called her a symbol of hope
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#29]
20 years for disrupting Congress?

Pepperidge Farm remembers when the President was aghast to discover that people had been in ClubFed for 20 years, when all they did was disrupt Congress by shooting 5 Representatives on the House floor, so he commuted their sentences and set them free.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#30]
She looks like that woman that killed her boyfriend... Jodi Arias..

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Kids will be kids.

View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

link to n00dz
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Wood.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#34]
She will walk.

Or not.  

Definitely lefty loosey
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You simps and white knights are too much. Look at her, look at those glasses and that smug expression. She's fucking Antifa.
View Quote

Oh 100%
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#36]
She faces 10 years in prison for the theft with an additional 20 years on a charge of disrupting a session of Congress

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

1-877-ISBORIS ext.47
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't care who, why, or what.  Not convicting a girl for stealing a laptop to 20 years in prison.  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So they had her in custody for three days and pretended they did not and kept the "manhunt" in place. As of this a.m. PASP was still actively "searching" for her.

ETA they wanted this laptop back pretty bad hopefully she stashed copies of the hard drive all over.
View Quote

Probably helping her realize she's not really Antifa, but has been a dangerous patriot all along, intent on selling the lappy to the Russians.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't care who, why, or what.  Not convicting a girl for stealing a laptop to 20 years in prison.  Fuck them.
View Quote

a 20 year account and only 2000 posts. I notice that I've been admiring a lot of your posts lately. You've been holding out on ARFCOM with your views.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
From part time internet THOT posing nude to federal time for stealing Pelosi's laptop.

Quite a resume.
View Quote

Wait, there are nude photos of her out there?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#42]
The ex-boyfriend made repeated calls to FBI tip line and said she planned to sell the laptop to a friend in Russia, who then planned on selling to SVR, Russia's Intelligence Agency.  Her mother said she took an interest in "far-right" message boards, and her father took her to and from the rally.  We can all make assumptions but it doesn't appear she is an Aunt Tiffa supporter.

Per Jonathan Lund, Cyber Crime Section at Manasses, VA FBI office there hasn't been any other mention of Russia so I'm gonna assume ex-beau is just pissed at her and making shit up (though that would be a crime, right?).

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20458326-riley-june-williams-statement-of-facts
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
This
She's not a pro-Trump demonstrator. She'll be labeled one by the MSM though
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#44]
I grew up in the 60's, I thought we got rid of the weather underground anarchist, she looks like one of their  offspring. Guilty.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm in for conjugal visits.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#46]
She is nowhere near as freaky or hot as Jodi Arias.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

a 20 year account and only 2000 posts. I notice that I've been admiring a lot of your posts lately. You've been holding out on ARFCOM with your views.
View Quote

Appreciate that.  Recent events have me very vocal and angry.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats a great question.gif  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Found the videos... saved the videos... unfortunately the longest is like 48 seconds... I'll need to loop that at least three times if its going into the spank bank~
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Found the videos... saved the videos... unfortunately the longest is like 48 seconds... I'll need to loop that at least three times if its going into the spank bank~
View Quote

All I saw was an upskirt in a car and a magic wand ride, both with panties on.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top