User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy is a fucking idiot. How does he have the money to blow on these things?
View Quote

Yeah, he may be a douche but all of these "destroy this" youtube content pays for itself quite handsomely.

Nothing more than a business expense.  McDonalds orders in a thousand beautiful Quarter Pounders.  They sell
them.  People eat them.  Those once "beautiful" Quarter Pounders are simply a business expense.

NumNutz buys a Hellcat for 55k then proceeds to destroy it for the youtube revenue.  

Why can't people understand this simple concept?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Red Foreman knows what the deal is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:47:16 AM EDT
[#3]
You know who doesn’t shoot his .50 into steel plates from 4ft away?

Barrett Brandon
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:54:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I see some of these YouTubers screwing off with 50bmg and I am surprised this hasn't happened before. Some of them do blatantly stupid stuff. Steel is usually involved.

On the subject of steel, nearly all of them fuck around with it well inside the safety zone.

I've had copper come back at me from a bowling pin shoot at 20yds. It's not pleasant, and that's just pistol calibre.
View Quote

I inedible to shoot in local matches once a month or so and it was steel targets for a lot of the stages, and pretty close too.  We all used cheap fmj ammo.  I've been hit with splatter from the targets as a bystander several times, usually it just stings, but one time it went through my jeans and drew blood.  

The wood dividers between the stages were always chewed the shit from all the splatter they caught.

I can't imagine shooting steel from 4 feet away. Crazy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:58:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Word of advice. Don't shoot into a snow bank at close range with rifle rounds. You never know what is underneath the snow like rocks and such. Ricochets can be scary.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Is that the side that almost lost a monster truck in a creek? If it's the guy I'm thinking of the intake was like 1/4" from being submerged. ..
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

FPNI.  Play stupid games...

He should be glad he's not dead, and probably won't learn his lesson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
4ft away? WTF?

FPNI.  Play stupid games...

He should be glad he's not dead, and probably won't learn his lesson.

If the lesson is don't shoot steel from 4' away with a .50 BMG I'll bet he learned it.

If the lesson is firearms safety in general then I agree, probably not....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Darwin was cheated
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top