BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:50:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Am I the only one that read the bold line, and said "I don't think they'll have a problem finding a way to use the bathroom in a parking garage..."
View Quote
We would have dug a latrine out on the Mall.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Did they think they were there to stay?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Commander of that task force needs to be shit canned! The commander should have told the Capitol police to physically make the troops move. Ducking ridiculous...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Welcome to the army kid. Go die over there and don’t get blood on the politicians shoes.
View Quote

This is the best possible political education for those troops. Now they know exactly how they are viewed by the Dem ruling class.

Could not ask for a better red pill, but I am sure we will see many more examples.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you for your service.
View Quote

More like, "Fuck you very much."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#6]
They should have know it would be like this. Now they do.  Democrats are only in favor of our military when they are useful to them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#7]
In order to save face, the democrat solution to this will be to appropriate funding for permanent quarters around the capitol for 30,000 troops and they'll blame it all on Trump:

"The previous administration left our armed forces ill-prepared for the challenges we face with all of the new hostile threats from domestic terrorists, blah, blah, blah..."
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Some of you dipshits are so goddamned stupid it defies all possible logic that you have managed to connect to the internet in order to post some of the stupidest shit I have seen in 16 years of Arfcom General Discussion, and that is saying something.   What the blue fuck did you expect them to do?  Bend over and take a dishonorable discharge straight up the ass so that you could sit at home and massage your chubby while sporting your MAGA hat?  You are a goddamned idiot.  Every swinging richard in the military knew what was going to happen when pictures came out of joe catching some z's on the goddamned floor of the Capitol.  A) Everyone over the rank of E4 in that unit was got their ass chewed out for that crap, and B), EVERYONE from the Chief of the National Guard on down to the hapless 2LT started looking for someplace that joe could scratch his ass where the optics would be better and C) that if that unit got placed in a 5 star resort with unlimited free booze, personal STD-free prepaid hookers and their entire chain of command choppered one-way to McMurdo station, some E4 would be bitching that the sheets were 1,000 thread count cotton instead of silk, the beer was 39 degrees instead of 37.5, his hooker had a bald kitty instead of a landing strip and the CSM gave him a nasty look while boarding the ski plane.   All that said, you, sir, need a re-education in the purpose of the US military, including the ARNG in a title 32 or title 10 duty status.  I'll give you a hint:  it isn't to cup your fucking balls.  Don't like what servicemembers are legally ordered to do?   Either run for political office and influence the use of the military or take your happy ass somewhere and learn the purpose of the military, specifically the National Guard.

Jesus wept.
View Quote

A man that takes the Lords name in vain like you has no honor.

You remind me of the abortion doctor take kills babies everyday and
 then says it's just his job.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#9]
bump
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#10]
DEMOCRATS CARE
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#11]
That will do wonders for recruiting.

JFC.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I sincerely hope that they all take that feeling of betrayal to heart.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I see the big green weenie hasn’t changed.

View Quote

It’s gotten bigger
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Besides lefties in power, is there anyone the Biden administration hasn't already fucked over?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That will do wonders for recruiting.

JFC.

View Quote

See Army’s current openly discussed publically availabile recruiting strategy - inner city black women and most likely Greenwhich village transgender next year Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Didnt hunter get booted out of the navy for coke?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

gag..

Didnt hunter get booted out of the navy for coke?

I read that somewhere, and don't know if it's true.  It probably is, but don't expect the lwm to mention that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
35 hours. 35 hours and Biden has already gotten tens of thousands laid off, sent more money (slash future taxes slash inflation) to his fucking Euro buddies, promised to raise unemployment numbers by bringing in H1B indentured servants, and pissed off the entire NG.

Where's the fucking officers to say 'my troops are not sleeping in a fucking parking garage stateside'?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
12h
Yeah this is not okay.

My office is free this week to any service members who’d like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We’ll stock up on snacks for you all too.

(We’re in the middle of moving offices and it’s a bit messy so don’t judge, but make yourself at home!)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
11h
Update: looks like they’re letting them back into the Capitol. The offer on snacks, etc still stands!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1352452462255419392

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#19]
National Guardsmen banished to garage allowed back in Capitol after Congress unites in rage

Congress joined in a united front on President Biden's first full day in office. All it took was a controversy involving thousands of National Guardsmen being relegated during their breaks to a parking garage.

Lawmakers across the political spectrum reacted with outrage as reports Thursday evening came in about the soldiers being forced to vacate congressional grounds after spending two weeks protecting Washington, D.C., following a deadly riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6. At this point, with Biden's inauguration days behind the nation's Capital, 15,000 National Guard members are preparing to leave and head home, while just 10,600 remain on duty, according to the Associated Press.

Sens. Tammy Duckworth, a veteran and double amputee representing Illinois, and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona announced that the troops were allowed back inside the Capitol complex around midnight.

The backlash began with a Politico report that detailed how troops were told they could no longer spend their breaks at the Capitol complex. Several lawmakers offered their offices to the soldiers as a place for them to use.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#20]
FEMA should have built them a city in advance.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some of you dipshits are so goddamned stupid it defies all possible logic that you have managed to connect to the internet in order to post some of the stupidest shit I have seen in 16 years of Arfcom General Discussion, and that is saying something.   What the blue fuck did you expect them to do?  Bend over and take a dishonorable discharge straight up the ass so that you could sit at home and massage your chubby while sporting your MAGA hat?  You are a goddamned idiot.  Every swinging richard in the military knew what was going to happen when pictures came out of joe catching some z's on the goddamned floor of the Capitol.  A) Everyone over the rank of E4 in that unit was got their ass chewed out for that crap, and B), EVERYONE from the Chief of the National Guard on down to the hapless 2LT started looking for someplace that joe could scratch his ass where the optics would be better and C) that if that unit got placed in a 5 star resort with unlimited free booze, personal STD-free prepaid hookers and their entire chain of command choppered one-way to McMurdo station, some E4 would be bitching that the sheets were 1,000 thread count cotton instead of silk, the beer was 39 degrees instead of 37.5, his hooker had a bald kitty instead of a landing strip and the CSM gave him a nasty look while boarding the ski plane.   All that said, you, sir, need a re-education in the purpose of the US military, including the ARNG in a title 32 or title 10 duty status.  I'll give you a hint:  it isn't to cup your fucking balls.  Don't like what servicemembers are legally ordered to do?   Either run for political office and influence the use of the military or take your happy ass somewhere and learn the purpose of the military, specifically the National Guard.

Jesus wept.
View Quote

Fuck that.  If you say you need soldiers, you get them but you lose the right to demand they be somewhere you don't have to look at them.  Get out of here with that garbage.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Commander of that task force needs to be shit canned! The commander should have told the Capitol police to physically make the troops move. Ducking ridiculous...
View Quote

CNN: THE NATIONAL GUARD HAS REVOLTED IN FAVOR OF TRUMP, WE NEED ACTIVE DUTY TO COME IN AND KILL THEM ALL QUICKLY BEFORE THEY SULLY THE TEMPLE OF DEMOCRACY! OH THE HUMANITY
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Jesus wept.
View Quote

OOOOO

Now do domestic law enforcement
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No internet? Oh the humanity.
View Quote

Yeah man. Hanoi Hilton got NUTHIN' on what the guard today has to endure.

Poor bitches.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Jesus wept.
View Quote
Can I nominate this for a new copypasta?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm curious at how long the list of useful idiots for the Dems will be.  

Military
Police
Antifa
BLM
Fox News
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

While I tend to agree with about 99% of what you post in GD, I think you are being a little melodramatic in this case since "physically doing stuff" hasn't really amounted to much other than being there.

On principle, I don't agree with the reasons behind the deployment since I despise dimocRats and the thinking behind everything they do.  OTOH, I'm not sure this is something to get worked up over.  Nothing happened and the Guardsmen weren't really armed unless you consider carrying an expensive club made by Colt being "armed".  According to Fadedsun, demonstrations still took place.      

Call it a polite difference in opinion.    
View Quote

I like it when people on this website disagree like this rather than 3rd grade playground name calling like is normal
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This is the best possible political education for those troops. Now they know exactly how they are viewed by the Dem ruling class.

Could not ask for a better red pill, but I am sure we will see many more examples.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welcome to the army kid. Go die over there and don’t get blood on the politicians shoes.

Yep I agree. You guardsmen were used for political show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus wept.

You gotta admit though, that was a pretty epic rant.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Chewy nailed it
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Army calls it a latrine.  Navy/Marines calls it the head.  USAF calls it "the potty"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There just isn't any way for two heads (or what you Army weirdos call "latrines" ) could support the equivalent of a BDE.  Nobody in the ARNG is that fucking stupid

Army calls it a latrine.  Navy/Marines calls it the head.  USAF calls it "the potty"

We called it the latrine, Skippy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Fuck that.  If you say you need soldiers, you get them but you lose the right to demand they be somewhere you don't have to look at them.  Get out of here with that garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus wept.

The units should have erected GP Mediums on every patch of grass, a TOC on the driveway,  and buried generators between the rose bushes. Make it look like a good old South American junta if they're going to act like one.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

These swamp creatures are drooling from the lips, to treat each and every one of us Patriots, the same way. Prove me wrong. This is going to get ugly in short order, due to the fact, their true colors are really starting to show and it's going to be a Full- Court-Press, from here on out. 10ring
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Who's fault was it that no one in the Guard stood up for the handful of soldiers singled out to have their careers ruined, for the sake of stoking paranoid fantasies in the media?
View Quote

Your belief in what happened is incorrect, as is your understanding of repercussions for those troops.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:19:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
12h
Yeah this is not okay.

My office is free this week to any service members who’d like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We’ll stock up on snacks for you all too.

(We’re in the middle of moving offices and it’s a bit messy so don’t judge, but make yourself at home!)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
11h
Update: looks like they’re letting them back into the Capitol. The offer on snacks, etc still stands!

View Quote

I saw this in another thread. Who else besides me thinks that the phrase "clown shoes" is ridiculously understated when the dumbest person in Congress appears to be the sane one?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
12h
Yeah this is not okay.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
11h

View Quote

She just wants some real man dick instead of that beta boy she has now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:22:20 AM EDT
[#40]
I wonder how many of those NGs are reconsidering re enlisting.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:39:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
National Guardsmen banished to garage allowed back in Capitol after Congress unites in rage

Congress joined in a united front on President Biden's first full day in office. All it took was a controversy involving thousands of National Guardsmen being relegated during their breaks to a parking garage.

Lawmakers across the political spectrum reacted with outrage as reports Thursday evening came in about the soldiers being forced to vacate congressional grounds after spending two weeks protecting Washington, D.C., following a deadly riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6. At this point, with Biden's inauguration days behind the nation's Capital, 15,000 National Guard members are preparing to leave and head home, while just 10,600 remain on duty, according to the Associated Press.

Sens. Tammy Duckworth, a veteran and double amputee representing Illinois, and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona announced that the troops were allowed back inside the Capitol complex around midnight.

The backlash began with a Politico report that detailed how troops were told they could no longer spend their breaks at the Capitol complex. Several lawmakers offered their offices to the soldiers as a place for them to use.

View Quote

Several out of 535.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:57:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Reminds me of the scenes in Enemy at the Gates where the USSR brass is eating a feast, living high on the hog, while the soldiers are down in the trenches, dying of disease and starvation.

Make no mistake, in communism, only the connected will be taken care of, the rest will be equally poor and looked down upon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will. When I am done with this contract I have 3 years left. I’m not throwing that away.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#44]
So if congress wants them back in, just who gave the order to leave? Did they every say who wanted the NG out?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:08:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I will. When I am done with this contract I have 3 years left. I’m not throwing that away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking of the ones doing their first enlistment who got pulled away from their jobs and families (lives) for that shit show.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Read they will be keeping 7,000 troops there on stand by till March.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Hahahahahahahaha

If every swinging d there doesn't take this opportunity to draw graffiti and shit in every duct, vent, and opening they will regret it for 1,000 years. I would want Congress to smell my hot Vegetable Tortellini and jalapeno cheese shits for the next 10 sessions. Make the whole place smell like India for generations. Future archaeologists digging up the rubble should find so many hand drawn pictures of Kamala Harris sucking D so frequently they think she must have been some kind of mentally retarded ancient pleasure deity.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I like it when people on this website disagree like this rather than 3rd grade playground name calling like is normal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I tend to agree with about 99% of what you post in GD, I think you are being a little melodramatic in this case since "physically doing stuff" hasn't really amounted to much other than being there.

On principle, I don't agree with the reasons behind the deployment since I despise dimocRats and the thinking behind everything they do.  OTOH, I'm not sure this is something to get worked up over.  Nothing happened and the Guardsmen weren't really armed unless you consider carrying an expensive club made by Colt being "armed".  According to Fadedsun, demonstrations still took place.      

Call it a polite difference in opinion.    

barnbwt is good people.  I read his posts with much enthusiasm because his observations are largely spot-on from both a practical and ideological point of view as far as I can tell.  He certainly seems to be on the correct side of the political spectrum and I'd gladly down a few pints with him.

Overall, the deployment is a complete farce and he's correct about that.  Is it illegal given that our former Marine and current ARNG member on the ground in this very thread is saying demonstrations are still taking place?  We can't count on the media to report what's really going on there in DC as they have a sinister agenda committed to shaping public opinion and not just reporting the news warts and all.  In this case, real news is being suppressed and it's impeding the formation of educated opinions by people with more than a passing interest in the survival of our Republic.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So if congress wants them back in, just who gave the order to leave? Did they every say who wanted the NG out?
View Quote

Nobody in the capitol police is stupid enough to do that unless somebody told them to do it.
Somebody whose orders you follow without question.

Like maybe drunk Nancy.
"Look at all these NG laying around on the floors, I can barely walk through here"
"Why'd you let them do that???"
"You think I want this building to become a COVID Superspreader site?"
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard speculation that it was the Speaker of the House wanting to tidy the place up. I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere, but she is being strangely quiet about the whole thing.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top