Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

https://www.uagetinvolved.org/ua-endorses-joe-biden

“We’re not going to sit on the sidelines at the UA. This endorsement is about putting UA members to work and fighting for fair wages and good benefits. Under a Biden Administration, that’s exactly what we’ll get,” said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association. “Let’s be real: nobody in the Oval Office will be with us on every single issue. But with his long history of standing shoulder to shoulder with working families and his commitment to an all-of-the-above energy approach that will mean more UA jobs, protecting the hard-earned retirements of our members, and appointing union-friendly judges, Joe Biden will be a fierce ally to our UA Brothers and Sisters in the White House.”
View Quote

Monday, January 18, 2021
The United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters (UA) issued the following statement today following the news that the Biden-Harris Administration plans to rescind the permit and effectively end construction on the Keystone XL pipeline:
“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1. Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world. Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction,” said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association.
View Quote
View Quote

Fuck, OP, that is comedy gold right there!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In other news, water is wet.

What the fuck did these morons think would happen? If they had paid any attention at all they would know what was going to happen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We're not going to sit on the sidelines at the UA. This endorsement is about putting UA members to work and fighting for fair wages and good benefits. Under a Biden Administration, that's exactly what we'll get," said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association. "Let's be real: nobody in the Oval Office will be with us on every single issue. But with his long history of standing shoulder to shoulder with working families and his commitment to an all-of-the-above energy approach that will mean more UA jobs, protecting the hard-earned retirements of our members, and appointing union-friendly judges, Joe Biden will be a fierce ally to our UA Brothers and Sisters in the White House."

Monday, January 18, 2021
The United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters (UA) issued the following statement today following the news that the Biden-Harris Administration plans to rescind the permit and effectively end construction on the Keystone XL pipeline:
"In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1. Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world. Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction," said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association.

In other news, water is wet.

What the fuck did these morons think would happen? If they had paid any attention at all they would know what was going to happen.

union members tend to be dumb fucks. so i doubt they made the connection casue

muh union votes democrat since 1920

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Union backed Democrat politician fucking over Americans and those average American Union workers-
my shocked face
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
More people getting what they voted for.  Good.
View Quote

I fucking love it!  Pain all around.  Complete Schadenfreude for me.

You know what?  This losing shit is going to be even more fun than winning was under Trump.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I specifically remember Trump addressing this at one of the debates- I think the second one. TOLD YA SO, TOLD YA SO, TOLD YA SO.....

The bad part is that we all have live with sleepy jOe at POTUS. I can complain because I did not vote for Biden and my FOP endorsed Trump bigger then crap.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.uagetinvolved.org/content/contact
Let them know your opinion.
View Quote

Just did.  I reminded them that it was Trump saying "America First, with American Steel, and assembled by American Workers" that Biden campaigned on killing off fossil fuels.  It should come to no surprise that Biden cancelled the pipeline but they were just being good Democrat loyalists that didn't question anything.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol that union president Mark McFaggotwhatever, he doesn't give a shit. He's a millionaire he's perfectly safe and doesn't give a crap about his underlings, he's going to be rewarded as usual. His sucker plumbers though, i guess you guys can just learn to code.  Suck on that phaggots
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Hiring illegals to do plumbing is cheaper.........even if it leaks.  That’s what the government wants us to do.........just make sure you buy them lunch
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Mexico
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What union makes rail stock? UAW or boiler makers?

Kharn

Mexico

So Buffet doesn't look for the union label?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Faggots
View Quote

Lol this.   Cock gobbling faggots.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

“We’re not going to sit on the sidelines at the UA. This endorsement is about putting UA members to work and fighting for fair wages and good benefits. Under a Biden Administration, that’s exactly what we’ll get,” said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association. “Let’s be real: nobody in the Oval Office will be with us on every single issue. But with his long history of standing shoulder to shoulder with working families and his commitment to an all-of-the-above energy approach that will mean more UA jobs, protecting the hard-earned retirements of our members, and appointing union-friendly judges, Joe Biden will be a fierce ally to our UA Brothers and Sisters in the White House.”
View Quote

Monday, January 18, 2021
“In revoking this permit, the Biden Administration has chosen to listen to the voices of fringe activists instead of union members and the American consumer on Day 1. Let me be very clear: When built with union labor by the men and women of the United Association, pipelines like Keystone XL remain the safest and most efficient modes of energy transportation in the world. Sadly, the Biden Administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction,” said Mark McManus, General President of the United Association.

View Quote
View Quote

I'd laugh but... fuck unions.

Thanks to their bullshit we're all going to suffer.

Salt the goddamn earth at this point.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Monday, January 18, 2021

View Quote
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#14]
There's A Sucker Born Every Minute.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Joe Bidet is just getting started.
It took Oblunder longer to destroy the economy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Wait until the UAW idiots get a taste.........
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No tradesmen should ever vote Dem
View Quote

I never have yet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No this is what happens when people get greedy and don't want to pay a living wage and keep all the money for themselves

and as far as performance goes nobody does it faster than union construction workers all these companies doing non union work

have borrowed cheap money from banks , if the job takes twice as long to do they still make more profit from the illegals .
View Quote

LOL!

You must drive nails with your head if you really believe that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Attachment Attached File

Dumb fuck unions

Dumb fuck US Border Patrol union says vote Xiden, and the border wall is DOA.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:31:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#22]
This is only day 2
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:42:39 PM EDT
[#23]
I had to post that on FB. Can’t wait to see what ensues.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Joe's first day on the job he put 42,000  workers in the U.S. and Canada out of work.
That needs to be made into a campaign slogan for whom ever runs against him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I’m assuming that’s a bad job .

I know less than zero about welding
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Union welders are the best in the world!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/456331/20210112_151645_jpg-1790261.JPG

I’m assuming that’s a bad job .

I know less than zero about welding

So did the Guy that Welded it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#27]
All year, "uHm GiyZ, itS bEeN Deebonkeed! Biden is not getting rid of keystone XL, or fracking, stop your disinformed fear mongering, bigots!"

Every Politifact® post,
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Joe's first day on the job he put 42,000  workers in the U.S. and Canada out of work.
View Quote

lol you think some china nut gobbling Republican wouldn't also put 42,000 people out of work.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

lol you think some china nut gobbling Republican wouldn't also put 42,000 people out of work.
View Quote

Solid and well articulated argument. So, that straw man aside, any thoughts on what Biden actually did today or would you rather still live in a false reality? Republicans did not put 42k out of work today. Biden did.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Union leadership picking what not good for their members
Putting the members on the unemployment lines of fighting for scraps with illegal aliens and low wages
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:22:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That is so awesome. Thank you OP.

Edit: to add more of these

View Quote

Nice.

Hope they all lose their job.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
For working Americans Trump has been the best president that I have been aware of.
View Quote

He's been the best President in my lifetime. My aunt compares him favorably to Eisenhower.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:25:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

are these people just retarded or are they getting paid off ? sort of serious question.
View Quote

Paid off.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Q: Why did you vote for Biden?

A: The Union told me too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:29:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Union carpenter here NYC we went from having an 85% market share to currently less than 30% market share

non union open shop all over the city full of illegals working for shit wages and no benefits all on the democrats watch

this is what will happen when sleepy Joe opens up the border it's going to become a country of the rich and poor no more middle class .
View Quote

Maybe you priced yourself out of the market.  If a worker wants to work for no bennies that is his choice. I am non union and have decent bennies. My insurance was better before obama. He fucked the working class people hard with obama care.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I sent them a nice email letting them know how I felt about their decision to back Biden.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, wait.

You actually thought after the Xiden Presidency there would ever actually be free, fair, and honest elections any more??? !!!!

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:33:19 AM EDT
[#39]
At least Biden doesn't say mean things on twitter amirite?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#40]
LOL.  Fuck unions.  I hope these tards end up cooking fries at McDonald's.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:36:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No this is what happens when people get greedy and don't want to pay a living wage and keep all the money for themselves

and as far as performance goes nobody does it faster than union construction workers all these companies doing non union work

have borrowed cheap money from banks , if the job takes twice as long to do they still make more profit from the illegals .
View Quote

What is a living wage ?  Management can be greedy their job is to have a profitable company. I remember as a kid the union carpenters were opposed to air nailers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:40:16 AM EDT
[#42]
We are flabbergasted by this sudden and unexpected turn of events!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:38:42 AM EDT
[#43]
"Remember, you wanted this"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:44:27 AM EDT
[#44]
I can't wait to every dumb communists nose in the shit we are in....4-8 years to go!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:00:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Union leadership picking what not good for their members
Putting the members on the unemployment lines of fighting for scraps with illegal aliens and low wages
View Quote
Union leadership does what's good for union leadership.  They can fund raise off this, just like the fucking NRA.  Send us money so we can FIGHT for YOO!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#46]
"Elections have consequences"...Barrack Obama
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:31:04 AM EDT
[#47]
I never have understood this behavior. You vote for the very ass clown that intends to put you out of work and in bread lines.  

I see this all the time in Oil.  Liberal voters vote for the very clown that threatens their entire industry and income.  Fucking morons.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:14:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Thanks OP,

I will make a point of identifing UA members when I am looking for plumbers, and I will never again in my life hire one.  Not even to plunger a shit filled toilet.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:30:17 AM EDT
[#49]
The union leader didn't believe that shit he said, he just got paid a sum to say it.

The lowly plumber either doesnt care or just goes along with what they say to keep a paycheck.

Fuck unions and communists, and especially Karl Marx in his skeletal remains.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Just because union leadership supports a certain party (because they get kickbacks or whatever) doesnt mean that all or even most of their members vote that way.
Many of my friends are UAW members and their union always supports the dems but none of the members I know will ever vote dem.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top