BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys have it all wrong. You should be laughing and cheering at the failure and impending collapse. The people (very few) that voted for him need to feel and understand real pain and despair. They will get that in spades with this new admin. Then remind them that this is what they wanted and to drink their fill. You should've prepared by now anyway, enough salad days for beans, bullets, and band-aids have passed. If you did, then sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the show.
View Quote

I like the spirit !
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Biden Press Sec: Biden Violated His Own Mask Mandate On Federal Land Because He Was “Celebrating”
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The harder you look at Biden, the scarier this gets. No wonder they kept the guy buried in his basement. I think this article was meant to be complimentary, and the best they could come up with was "he's light on intelligence, but a real negotiator and deal maker".

You know all those accusations of Joe plagiarizing half his speeches? Turns out there's a reason...from a 2020 Politico article:

"Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree. He was not a binder person, Clinton and Obama aides said."

They pawn it off as anon, but the reality is most of the Dem leadership think he's a senile loose cannon. From the same article:

"Yet searing, anonymously sourced quotes from Obama kept appearing through the race. One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

Politico 2020

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys have it all wrong. You should be laughing and cheering at the failure and impending collapse. The people (very few) that voted for him need to feel and understand real pain and despair. They will get that in spades with this new admin. Then remind them that this is what they wanted and to drink their fill. You should've prepared by now anyway, enough salad days for beans, bullets, and band-aids have passed. If you did, then sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the show.
View Quote

this is where I'm at.

I can't do shit about it, except prepare myself... and hope these motherfuckers get Everything they want and I want to watch it hurt, because it will hurt.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The harder you look at Biden, the scarier this gets. No wonder they kept the guy buried in his basement. I think this article was meant to be complimentary, and the best they could come up with was "he's light on intelligence, but a real negotiator and deal maker".

You know all those accusations of Joe plagiarizing half his speeches? Turns out there's a reason...from a 2020 Politico article:

"Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree. He was not a binder person, Clinton and Obama aides said."

They pawn it off as anon, but the reality is most of the Dem leadership think he's a senile loose cannon. From the same article:

"Yet searing, anonymously sourced quotes from Obama kept appearing through the race. One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.”

Politico 2020

View Quote

Well, duh. A puppet who can think for himself would be a pretty shitty puppet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
So what's this more troops in Iraq stuff? I haven't seen anything about that
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve noticed something odd the last few days.

The never_trumps and graybars have been conspicuously absent from the Xiden threads.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cost 11,000 American keystone pipeline jobs

Violated his own mask mandate and press Secretary says he was celebrating and we have bigger things to worry about

Copies Trump’s vaccination plan and lies that Trump left him without a distribution policy (even Fauci says that wasn’t true)

Pisses of Canada

Mulls increasing troop levels in Iraq

Smashing start!

View Quote

https://oklahoman.com/article/feed/10192383/biden-suspends-new-oil-and-gas-leases-permits-for-60-days?fbclid=IwAR3_JYYiLAfxTgakV1YjUPZQrTR59GRfFO7JvvZWfKX0S7sCI8UKLkxs2Ck

forgot one
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#10]
so Executive Orders are now just messages instead of mandates backed by law?
Biden doesn't want to use twitter but will use Executive Orders to tweet how he feels about certain things?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Unity man, Unity.  You feelin it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So what's this more troops in Iraq stuff? I haven't seen anything about that
View Quote

This also interest me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Mandated masks on planes which proves he’s out of touch with reality since they’ve been mandated for months.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
lol

Sorry guys, but lol
View Quote

Not much more than laugh, that’s what we’ve become...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Sorry guys, but lol

Join the club. Although our Albertan car dealer friend who has settled in Florida doesn’t seem to be taking it very well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#16]
yes but he seems so much moar presidential than the bad orangeman

and that's important to the some of the nitwits in the gd and the rest of the entire country.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I’ll gladly be a Right-wing CNN so I can take a shit on everything Biden does.
View Quote

Yes.

Fuck every last thing these assholes say or do. Fuck every last bidet voter. Time to turn the tables and turn the screws. Fuck these shitbirds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you guys keep obsessing on his actions... doesn't that make you a less popular version of CNN?
View Quote
GD has MUCH higher ratings in CNN.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Love this thread!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#20]
In the debates he stood up there and said he was good with fracking. Already proved that was bs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.oann.com/report-biden-killed-52k-american-jobs-day-1-in-office/

During his first day in office, Joe Biden killed around 52,000 American jobs and cut billions in wages as the country continues to struggle with staggering unemployment caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Republicans from Alaska to Washington are already calling the Biden administration’s agenda into question after he pulled the brakes on major sources for American energy.

“He rejoined the Paris climate agreement, putting the United States back in a position to exercise global leadership,” White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said. “And advancing the objectives of the ambitious agreement.”

On Thursday, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel slammed Biden’s decision to undo President Trump’s efforts to put American workers first. McDaniel took to Twitter to point out several moves Biden has already made that put Americans on the backburner. These include canceling the Keystone XL pipeline and rejoining the Paris climate agreement.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#22]

skip to 1 minute mark

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you guys keep obsessing on his actions... doesn't that make you a less popular version of CNN?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:52:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cost 11,000 American keystone pipeline jobs

Violated his own mask mandate and press Secretary says he was celebrating and we have bigger things to worry about

Copies Trump’s vaccination plan and lies that Trump left him without a distribution policy (even Fauci says that wasn’t true)

Pisses of Canada

Mulls increasing troop levels in Iraq

Smashing start!  
View Quote

You left out that he killed another 10,000 jobs by shutting down work on the wall.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I can't wait till he goes globetrotting to meet other world leaders just so I can watch them piss on him
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Same press conference
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Vaccine roll out:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Pisses of Canada seems like the worst on that list
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pisses of Canada seems like the worst on that list
View Quote

He sits down when he does it too!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:25:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Come on man!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just heard that Christopher Ray , head of the FBI, didnt get axed ?
That kinda speaks volumes if he stays.
View Quote

Kinda what I thought when I heard that today. Trump really F' ed up when He picked the DOJ and didn't clean house enough in the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Fuk'em
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
FJB
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The best thing in the world for us is for him to go full retard. I'm encouraged by his progress so far.

The smell of buyer's remorse is wafting through the air.

View Quote

Do concur. The BOHICA reaming is already in full schwing, & it's only day #2.

Everybody gonna get raped.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:22:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Has he sniffed anybody yet?
View Quote

Well read the op. It says he "Violated his mask mandate and his press secretary".
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Honestly I am surprised he hasn't already escalated military action in the ME.

Democrats love drone striking and bombing people in the desert because they still can blame it on Bush.

Biden will have us in a major war by summer, Globalists gonna do globalist shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:44:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Honestly I am surprised he hasn't already escalated military action in the ME.

Democrats love drone striking and bombing people in the desert because they still can blame it on Bush.

Biden will have us in a major war by summer, Globalists gonna do globalist shit.
View Quote

Last year, he was talking about getting into Syria. Not sure he remembers it, or what he actually believes in any particular subject, but his keepers will fill him in on that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You're forgetting the most important part.

He hasn't said a mean thing on Twitter yet.
View Quote

We do not have confirmation about lack of molestation of children.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I lived in BC for 20 years , yes I do have a clue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t have the first goddamn fucking clue.

I lived in BC for 20 years , yes I do have a clue.

Until April I worked for a Canadian company out of BC. I was there 20 years overseeing multiple facilities for them.

I've never seen a bigger bunch of fucking retards, assholes and plan pussies in my life.

Jesus tap dancing Christ, they collectively were so fucking stupid they would loan a guy a bullet if the gun being held against their head miss fired.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#43]

She reminds me of that bitch from the movie Oblivion with Tom Cruise.

Eta : yes we're an effective team.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:21:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

"Biden's own academic career was unimpressivehe repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in "Great English"

View Quote
Funny how he got that A in PE and the Vietnam draft deferral for asthma at around the same time.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:28:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Nvm
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:56:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Frontline Biden Documentary -  2020 Presidential Campaign and Joe's early history

Young Joe was a stutterer and slow early in life.

Bookmark this and watch when you have time.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:56:58 AM EDT
[#47]
LOL. So their hero faucci is getting thrown under the bus already.

Its been 2 days.

Do we even make it 2 more weeks?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
If its an honest accounting of his actions, its nothing close to what Commie News Network provides.  

But you go on with your bad self and pissing off GD.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:05:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you don't have a dark and twisted sense of humor, there will be very little laughing these next few years.

Right, I support everything our provincial government has done over the past year, from right here in my Conservative riding.

Take a goddamn pill, holy shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All we can do is laugh at this point

If you don't have a dark and twisted sense of humor, there will be very little laughing these next few years.

Quoted:

Says the guy in BC that is taxed and regulated out the ass.
I say close the borders between BC and Alberta and blow the roads.
The way you guys have treated Albertan's over the past year just shows your indoctrination in to Nazi tactics and hate, just to appease your beloved leadership.

Laugh all you want behind your concertina wire.

Right, I support everything our provincial government has done over the past year, from right here in my Conservative riding.

Take a goddamn pill, holy shit.
CANUCK FIGHT!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You guys have it all wrong. You should be laughing and cheering at the failure and impending collapse. The people (very few) that voted for him need to feel and understand real pain and despair. They will get that in spades with this new admin. Then remind them that this is what they wanted and to drink their fill. You should've prepared by now anyway, enough salad days for beans, bullets, and band-aids have passed. If you did, then sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy the show.T
View Quote
How long until he's down in teens or even single digit approval ratings?  I bet he manages that before the end of the year.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top