Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys and your bullshit threads about voting. Did you miss the last three months? Voting is fucked. Only thing to be determined is who lives and who dies before it's said and done.
View Quote
Not its not fucked.  Its just screwed up right now.  What are you doing to shed light and fix it?

Quitting voting is not the answer.  It is the answer they want you to pursue.  They thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Got news for you their all swamp. You may have your favorite swamp creature. In the end they serve themselves first and you last if they even consider citizens so far below them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is swamp just like all the rest. I mean look how fast he turned on the 6th, he could have kept his fucking mouth shut but he thought it was a good idea to jump on the retarded bandwagon.

Part of I think trump's big appeal was he wasn't a lifelong politician.

Got news for you their all swamp. You may have your favorite swamp creature. In the end they serve themselves first and you last if they even consider citizens so far below them
@CaliContractor

Lets use your measure of judgement??

Were you a MAGA Trump fan til the end?  Where were you when he said take the bumpstocks.  Take the guns first and due process second.

Trump stumped his toe then.  I was severely mad at him when he did it. I posted about here many times.  I did not abandon or scream MUH SWAMP.  He made a bad mistake.  Doesn't change the fact he was the best option.

You vote how you want.  Your swamp analogy is STUPID AND FOR SHIT.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Let’s not send anyone. Like California.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
None of this matters until the fraud is stopped. There is no legal institution willing to challenge it's mere existince, and no legal solution.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There isn't a single candidate that could pass half of gd's extreme purity test.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There isn't a single candidate that could pass half of gd's extreme purity test.
Agreed.  Mental retardation and autism abound.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think I’m done voting for Republicans. Never thought I’d say it. Even Cruz and Rand Paul. Every single one of them can fuck off. Not that casting a vote really matters anymore anyway. We all know that those counting the votes hold the real power.

Defeatist talk? I don’t think it is. Simply facts. Will we survive Biden? For sure. But things aren’t going to get any better even if any of the current crop of Republicans mentioned were to win office next term.

You thought Trump was anti-2A? The rest of these guys aren’t going to bring your bump stocks back or prevent further encroachment of the 2nd admendment. And they certainly won’t stand up to Democrats and a twisted media empire in the way Trump was willing to.

That’s just the way things are. Republicans in office have slowed the roll down hill slightly over the years. Never reversed it. It’s going to get worse.

Americans as a whole haven’t really sacrificed anything for liberty since the WW2 generation. Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten. And that’s where we are today. A country of feelings that has lost our path.
View Quote

Whatever happens the next election, whether it's fair or not, patriots need to be on the same page. Right now, we're too fractured to do shit. We're in this situation because people voted libertarian, or Never Trump, or just stayed home wringing their hands and deciding what kind of lube to use when Kamala shows up at their door.

I'd prefer a libertarian in office, but it I also like to win. If you're going to vote libertarian, do it at the primaries for the state and local level where you can make more of an impact. It's going to take a while, but eventually those candidates will bubble up to the top.

Get involved. One reason libtards get their way is because they show up. Go to every public hearing, town hall, city council, school board, irrigation district meeting you can find. Be respectful, but be seen and heard.

If we're going to pull back from the brink, we need to get our collective heads out of our asses.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:23:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like West a lot, but the incident with the Iraqi prisoner would not play well with the general public.
View Quote
You assume.  A lot of people said Trumps attitude wouldn't play well.

West would be a hero because of it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does it matter? Unless the fraud can be curbed, it doesn't matter.
View Quote

It won't matter.

GOP is toast. And the GOP is strangely OK with that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It won't matter.

GOP is toast. And the GOP is strangely OK with that.
View Quote
I don't disagree.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Enough parroting the China puppets line that we shouldn't bother voting.

Vote. Just fucking vote.

(Back to OP's point, I like Cruz or DeSantis)
View Quote

enact fraud reforms then we'll talk

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You guys and your bullshit threads about voting. Did you miss the last three months? Voting is fucked. Only thing to be determined is who lives and who dies before it's said and done.
View Quote
Bingo. It's amazing how so many here just can't comprehend that it's over.

They have both houses of Congress, the POTUS, and control the media. The Officer Corp are indoctrinating their troops to believe Trump supporters are domestic enemies and must be eliminated.

Half an hour in and Xiden is labeling 75 Million Americans as Domestic Terrorists and the Generals are making public statements that the military stands willing to 'put down the insurgents'.

You guys need to wake the fuck up...they're coming for YOU.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
@CaliContractor

Were you a MAGA Trump fan til the end?  Where were you when he said take the bumpstocks.  Take the guns first and due process second.

Trump stumped his toe then.  I was severely mad at him when he did it. I posted about here many times.  I did not abandon or scream MUH SWAMP.  He made a bad mistake.  Doesn't change the fact he was the best option.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is swamp just like all the rest. I mean look how fast he turned on the 6th, he could have kept his fucking mouth shut but he thought it was a good idea to jump on the retarded bandwagon.

Part of I think trump's big appeal was he wasn't a lifelong politician.

@CaliContractor

I punched my ticket twice for trump, I wasn't extremely thrilled about this last vote but I held my nose and did it. No more.

I'm a due process kinda person. The whole bump stock thing was fucked and trump should have  been kicked in his nuts for it.

I guess what I comes down to is they are all compromised in some fashion, can be in politics while also not sleeping with the devil.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You are going to get Nikki Haley and like it.
View Quote

This.
Someone had a great post about her in the politics forum.

"Nikki Haley is the Republican equivalent to garnish.
Nobody orders it. Nobody wants it. But there it is on every plate."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I punched my ticket twice for trump, I wasn't extremely thrilled about this last vote but I held my nose and did it. No more.

I'm a due process kinda person. The whole bump stock thing was fucked and trump should have  been kicked in his nuts for it.

I guess what I comes down to is they are all compromised in some fashion, can be in politics while also not sleeping with the devil.
View Quote
I don't disagree.  I just say apply the same standard.  For a professional politician, which is a slimy beast to begin with, Cruz ain't all bad.

Trump wasn't all bad.

Trump did not save the Republican party he doomed it and made a 3rd party viable.  GOOD ON HIM.  My hope, although unlikely, is Cruz will jump to it.  Until the 3rd party is mainstream I will vote for Cruz for now, until he does something that is really heinous.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Your vote matters!.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It matters not.

If P.R. & D.C. become a state, the court gets packed & border crossing aliens can vote, good night.

View Quote

For fucks sake do none of you even read the constitution before you start dooming out?

D.C. can't be a state without an constitutional amendment.

P.R. can only be a state with 3/5 voting in the Senate for it. Which the dems don't have.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Cruz or Pompeo are on my short list.  

They both proved to be true americans.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I really don’t see anything that will stop the liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Matt Gaetz has the most ass out of anyone I see up there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I really don't see anything that will stop the liberal agenda.
View Quote
Tides change....for various reasons.

We are currently in a bad spot.  Be patient.  Be ready.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For fucks sake do none of you even read the constitution before you start dooming out?

P.R. can only be a state with 3/5 voting in the Senate for it. Which the dems don't have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It matters not.

If P.R. & D.C. become a state, the court gets packed & border crossing aliens can vote, good night.

5 black robes approve. BOOM, constitutional amendment.

see how easy that is in post-rule-of-law USSA?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Whatever happens the next election, whether it's fair or not, patriots need to be on the same page. Right now, we're too fractured to do shit. We're in this situation because people voted libertarian, or Never Trump, or just stayed home wringing their hands and deciding what kind of lube to use when Kamala shows up at their door.

I'd prefer a libertarian in office, but it I also like to win. If you're going to vote libertarian, do it at the primaries for the state and local level where you can make more of an impact. It's going to take a while, but eventually those candidates will bubble up to the top.

Get involved. One reason libtards get their way is because they show up. Go to every public hearing, town hall, city council, school board, irrigation district meeting you can find. Be respectful, but be seen and heard.

If we're going to pull back from the brink, we need to get our collective heads out of our asses.
View Quote

I understand that. I’d prefer that the Mitt Romney’s of the world just switch parties already. They aren’t fooling anybody. Well, except for folks from Utah I suppose.

The Republican Party did this to themselves. Single issue voters are one thing. Rino’s consistently back stabbing constituents is another. Turning their backs on Trump one by one didn’t help.

You have to give credit to the Dems. The one thing they can be somewhat honest about is their disdain for us and vocalizing their hatred our way.

Republican politicians need a wake up call and most of them need to be kicked out. But term limits are a pipe dream and for the most part, so are the realistic chances to primary these people out.

Stay tuned for further interesting times in the US of A
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Rand Paul, Allen West.  

Cruz, is pussy so not him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a feeling it will be Mike Pompeo

I assume he will make republicans all feel good and will appear to be an upstanding candidate with poise and projected strength. However, I also assume he will do whatever the shadow government wants. He isn't an outsider to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Who cares?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#29]
If it isn't Trump you might as well stay home.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#30]
It doesn't matter.

The oligarchs will only allow someone that will do exactly what they say.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Flynn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who cares?
View Quote

Now we're reaching bedrock. ?

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Flynn
View Quote

Now theres and outsider....

haven't thought about that one. He would instantly get most of the MAGA crowd and potentially a few never Trumper GOPe voters
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll put one name that I think will be running.  Niki Hailey   I don't know much about her, but she seems to motivated  and could raise money.  She would be the best looking president to date
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I'll be voting DEEZ NUTZ until an actual Republican runs again. I give a shit about the RNC about as much as I give a shit about thr NRA right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is a biggie
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who do we make to be our avatar?!

Who do we nominate?!

Who can do it?!

Perhaps Cruz? He did not see the the way in 16 but he does now as he to has been on the receiving end of leftist insanity.

And I liked is subtle F U by wearing a "come and take it" mask at Bidens inauguration.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/01/ted-cruz-1024x767.jpg

If not Cruz then who the fuck else?!

If only James Woods had political experience and was not so old
View Quote

I nominate rep. Lauren Boebart

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Most likely to win is Nikki Haley, sadly.  I really have liked Jim Jordan,  Nunes, and Gaetz over the last two years. Hawley as well. At least that group has some fucking balls and are willing to fight back, which rules out about 90% of the current crop.  Kristi Noehm is doing a damn good job in SD, but needs to get on a bigger stage and handle herself against the relentless media to prove herself.  I hope she does. Rand Paul is still a push over when it comes down to it. I agree with him the vast majority of the time but I don't think he has it in him and he is very wrong one few issues.  Cruz is fine and who I originally supported in 2016. He has somewhat grown a set and I think his electability has actually increased over the last few years, Jan 6 not withstanding.  By the time the 2016 primary was ending,  I didn't believe he could win the general election.  I don't think that is the case anymore.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#40]
The correct answer is Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida.

It's difficult to win as a GOP candidate without executive experience, and DeSantis has done an excellent job in office thus far. If Trump chooses to be a kingmaker instead of a candidate, which I believe will be the case, DeSantis would be a natural ally. He's from Florida, the second most important state in GOP electoral politics, and has good name recognition nationwide. He can win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#41]
A black candidate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Send in the rooftop Koreans
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#43]
EdSr.

He probably doesn't want it but too damn bad.

I've got $1000 and 5000 CCI#41 for starting his campaign.  President, Texas Governor, whatever.

Who's with me?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Most likely to win is Nikki Haley, sadly.  I really have liked Jim Jordan,  Nunes, and Gaetz over the last two years. Hawley as well. At least that group has some fucking balls and are willing to fight back, which rules out about 90% of the current crop.  Kristi Noehm is doing a damn good job in SD, but needs to get on a bigger stage and handle herself against the relentless media to prove herself.  I hope she does. Rand Paul is still a push over when it comes down to it. I agree with him the vast majority of the time but I don't think he has it in him and he is very wrong one few issues.  Cruz is fine and who I originally supported in 2016. He has somewhat grown a set and I think his electability has actually increased over the last few years, Jan 6 not withstanding.  By the time the 2016 primary was ending,  I didn't believe he could win the general election.  I don't think that is the case anymore.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Who do we make to be our avatar?!

Who do we nominate?!

Who can do it?!

Perhaps Cruz? He did not see the the way in 16 but he does now as he to has been on the receiving end of leftist insanity.

And I liked is subtle F U by wearing a "come and take it" mask at Bidens inauguration.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2021/01/ted-cruz-1024x767.jpg

If not Cruz then who the fuck else?!

If only James Woods had political experience and was not so old
View Quote

Don’t you understand? The elections are rigged. Fake. Fraudulent.

It doesn’t matter who runs.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

This post nails it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:18:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Gonna get Mike Pence, and you'll be told to like it.  And go to your bedroom without dinner.  Ingrates.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#48]
First off, I wouldn't be so resolute that this country is going to make it to 2024.  I mean, I'm fairly certain the land mass and some of the people will be here, but with the dramatic uptick in moves to get the NWO implemented, I wouldn't be so certain that there will even be an election for POTUS in 4 years.

Secondly, even if there is an election, they will simply steal it again.  We could run Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Theresa on the fucking ticket, and we still won't come close to winning.  

I never voted Presidents before Trump (never liked any of them, they're all criminals), I will simply continue to abstain.  I don't play that whole "lesser of two evils" stupidity.  I could never reconcile how voting for evil could ever have a positive outcome.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:43:35 AM EDT
[#49]
No idea who the GOP should send, but I'm hoping Kamala Harris will be the next Hillary Clinton: uniting the right in opposition to her, while only enjoying lukewarm support from the left.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:50:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If only i could im not even 30

I would be the lefts worst nightmares
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would unironically feel more confident voting for you than Cruz, even if you are owned by the Korean Auto lobby.

It doesn't matter. Elections are rigged now any damn way.

If only i could im not even 30

I would be the lefts worst nightmares

Uh, lie about your age?  Shit, if Obama could fake a whole birth certificate, you can fake a birth year.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top