Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A man can dream? Can't he?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My boss has been peddling this shit for 2 days now.

Before that he went on and on about some executive order, barbed wire on the inside of a fence, Pelosi being in Guantanamo, and was literally talking about Biden and all his cronies being arrested during the inauguration.

It's sad.

A man can dream? Can't he?

Took a whole box of tissues to clean up after that dream.????
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry, what was her screenname?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The country is absolutely fucked.

On that we can all agree.

But, a fair-minded person with even a bit of empathy can understand why some people are grasping at anything offering even the tiniest bit of hope.

You guys should quit with the ridicule and try a little understanding.

Everyone is trying to wrap their heads around what's happened. We each need to process it in our own way and resolve how to handle it, as best we can.

And we ain't seen shit yet.

I'd hope we can all agree on that too.
View Quote

Look, I understand what you're saying and agree with the sentiment. I've got a special needs child and my MIL is a bipolar nutjob. I'm not for ridiculing these people and am honestly more than a little concerned with the people I know who are saying this stuff. But there's "coping" and "coming to terms with reality", and then there's getting butt naked and jumping on the crazy train, humping strangers legs all the way to crazyville. This stuff they're going along with is mental illness level, Mel Gibson with a birds nest in his hair, Randy Quaid sleeping in the bushes of his foreclosed house level crazy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Under_scooorrrrre
View Quote

I'd imagine a certain thread of mine in the ammo forum has done more to advance the knowledge of AR owners than all 17000 posts you've ever made on this site.

Underscore wasn't a thing in 2002, bud.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Where in the fuck do these people come from? holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can't wait for a couple specific posters here to see this and say "Well, it could happen..."
View Quote

Well...it could!

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So if Biden was sworn in early, then we had two Presidents for a bit, and (checking pocket Constitution...) yep, there it is - if a situation arises where two people are President at the same time, the true President shall be decided by ritual combat.  

Trump probably just flew off to Mar-a-Lago for some hand-to-hand combat training.
View Quote

Naaaaw,  I wanna see bearded axes, mano a mano!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'd imagine a certain thread of mine in the ammo forum has done more to advance the knowledge of AR owners than all 17000 posts you've ever made on this site.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Under_scooorrrrre

And yes that thread is tremendous.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, she's crazy, so the poon HAS to be good.
View Quote
100% agree.  I'll bet you could make it around the world on the first date with that gal . . . and she'd cook you up a great breakfast the next morning.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TVoLVrDIH8

TL/DW: Trump will assume the Presidency on March 4th, 2021 as the 19th president under the "Restored Republic".

This video's got everything. We live under a corporation belonging to London. Gold fringed flags, etc.

This is precisely the type of crazy we DON'T need.
View Quote
Just out of vulgar curiosity, who were the other 18?

(I didn't watch that)
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just out of vulgar curiosity, who were the other 18?

(I didn't watch that)
View Quote

From the secret squirrel intel that I've been given, the first 18 presidents were legit so it ended with Grant, then they changed to constitution and USA the nation became USA the corporation, signified by gold fringes on the flag, but that is being dissolved now and Trump will be the 19th president of USA the nation again in March 2021.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:56:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

From the secret squirrel intel that I've been given, the first 18 presidents were legit so it ended with Grant, then they changed to constitution and USA the nation became USA the corporation, signified by gold fringes on the flag, but that is being dissolved now and Trump will be the 19th president of USA the nation again in March 2021.
View Quote
Thanks.

Wow!

Just wow.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#13]
It could happen
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Power just went out at my house.... It's happening
View Quote

10 days of darkness...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I have a co worker who believes every one of these crackpot videos . I explained that monkeys will fly out of my ass first. So far no monkeys.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Not as crazy as the "Brazilian Sugaring" videos I stumbled upon on youtube today
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#17]
If it were real do you think it would be on YouTube?  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#18]
The mental illness crisis we now have in this country due to Qanon and other conspiracy’s is alarming.. we have quite of few folks on this board who still believed these fairy tales up till the end. So it doesn’t surprise me that they will latch onto anything that will appear to give them hope in these fairy tales.. people have invested a lot of there hopes of the future into believing this crap.  No logic to it at all
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The mental illness crisis we now have in this country due to Qanon and other conspiracy’s is alarming.. we have quite of few folks on this board who still believed these fairy tales up till the end. So it doesn’t surprise me that they will latch onto anything that will appear to give them hope in these fairy tales.. people have invested a lot of there hopes of the future into believing this crap.  No logic to it at all
View Quote

Easier than preparing, right?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:17:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So if Biden was sworn in early, then we had two Presidents for a bit, and (checking pocket Constitution...) yep, there it is - if a situation arises where two people are President at the same time, the true President shall be decided by ritual combat.  

Trump probably just flew off to Mar-a-Lago for some hand-to-hand combat training.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom! There it is.
The 20th amendment to the Constitution specifies that the term of each elected President of the United States begins at noon on January 20 of the year following the election. Each president must take the oath of office before assuming the duties of the position.

Let them fight....meme

I've got 20 bucks on trump!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#21]
She's not even American; she's a Canadian.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:31:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Is she gonna be sent to reeducation camps soon?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Here she is dancing to Pink Floyd. . .

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:10:41 AM EDT
[#24]
That answers a lot of questions I never had.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:15:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Just 2 more months.....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:20:13 AM EDT
[#26]
This shit has to stop
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:57:28 AM EDT
[#27]
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/20/trump-ode-to-the-corporation/

I’m embarrassed to say I have people sending me and completely believing this. I thought it would be over on the 20th but now I see it’s never going to stop. It won’t go away after March 4th either. It will just be pushed back even farther. “Oh you just have to wait until May 1st or whatever 2022. THAT’S the day!”
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top