BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to appreciate his reporting and intellectual honesty. If you haven't, you should read his article on why he left The Intercept. He's pretty far left, for the record.
View Quote

He's far left yes, but he's honest and a 1A absolutist. He began the Intercept for the very reasons he ended up leaving it. Sad and ironic. Another leftist journalist I wouldn't have never thought I'd ever compliment is Matt Taibbi but he's willing to call out the lies and censorship as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
people I know are getting sick of it.    eventually, that being of "sick of it" is gonna turn into something else.

so yes, buckle your asses in........
View Quote

I've heard "people are getting sick of it", or "they are waking the sleeping giant", and other variations since the clinton years.

I haven't seen "the right" effectively fight anything in that same time period, let alone win any significant cultural or policy battles.

They can get as sick of it as they want. At the end of the day the arc of history bends left, and there is literally nothing left to do about it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
As always... Glen is on point. His last appearance on Rogan is a must watch/listen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've heard "people are getting sick of it", or "they are waking the sleeping giant", and other variations since the clinton years.

I haven't seen "the right" effectively fight anything in that same time period, let alone win any significant cultural or policy battles.

They can get as sick of it as they want. At the end of the day the arc of history bends left, and there is literally nothing left to do about it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
people I know are getting sick of it.    eventually, that being of "sick of it" is gonna turn into something else.

Look at this forum.

Watch our closes allies and biggest voices we have in the media get smeared.

Tucker carlson and Ted Cruz are getting trashed. I know both men are deeply flawed like the rest of us, but for fucks sake - we need friendly voices right now.

We can't get anything done because we throw feces at each other like imbeciles. We can't organize for shit. Every single msm building should have protests in front.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't think so, every other purge has been against largely poor/uneducated populations.

They don't have the manpower to take us all, unless they plan on allying with China.
View Quote

Yes, we keep saying some variation of this, but in reality it isn't going to apply.

Yes, we have lots and lots of guns, way more than the federal government and military does. And there are a lot more of us than there are of them. So what, though? It isn't going to matter.

The US government is the most powerful surveillance and murder machine ever concocted by man. It's really, really good at destroying its enemies.

Consider the following:

1) While there may be more of "us", and "we" may have more guns on paper, at any given point at any given time, they are still able to concentrate their manpower and firepower on you in ways that you aren't able to do to them.

2) We try to obey the laws. They will do whatever they want, and have the people who make the laws backing them up.

3) They can and will operate openly. The "resistance" can't.

4) They can tap your phone, bug your home, track ALL of your internet traffic, read your mail, crack your pathetic encrypted messaging, and do all sorts of other things to you to surveil you that you can't do back to them.

5) They have trillions of dollars at their disposal to use to track and kill or imprison you. And they have the ability to print more where that came from if it isn't enough. You do not.

6) They know where you live. That can take you out one by one, while you're sleeping, and you'll never see it coming. And if it's an "emergency", if we're in some ridiculous "war on terror", they don't mind a thousand little Wacos to accomplish their goals. Because...

7) The media is 100% in the tank for them. The feds/military will be branded heroes, and you will be branded terrorists.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but this is the reality. It would behoove everyone to understand and acknowledge this.

I have absolutely no desire to see the USA turn into a warzone. I have no desire to see any violence here whatsoever. I'm not interested in fighting some rebellion against the federal government. My interests lie in peaceful separation at this point, as I see that as the only real possibility of avoiding bloodshed. I'm just not optimistic that the other side is interested in peace at this point - they clearly want bloodshed now. This is all about implementing the Great Reset, and we're in the way. The Great Reset is ultimately about population control and reducing the existing population, so why not start with people who'll have to be purged anyway?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The second video features the amazing declaration from former Facebook security official Alex Stamos, talking to the very concerned CNN host Brian Stelter, about the need for social media companies to use the same tactics against U.S. citizens that they used to remove ISIS from the internet  "in collaboration with law enforcement"  and that those tactics should be directly aimed at what he calls extremist "conservative influencers."

"Press freedoms are being abused by these actors," the former Facebook executive proclaimed. Stamos noted how generous he and his comrades have been up until now: "We have given a lot of leeway  both in the traditional media and in social media  to people with a very broad range of views." But no more. Now is the time to "get us all back in the same consensual reality."

View Quote

They think they're qualified to tell us what reality itself is?

1984 is here. That's what that book was about, not just surveillance and oppression but a system so totalitarian that reality is whatever the Party said it is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
If they want to declare war, they shouldn't be surprised if we fight back.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I highly encourage them to fo.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Great article. Thanks, OP!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#10]
The Statue of Liberty is Kaput!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So is this like the war on terror but we're going after Americans this time?

View Quote

Kinda like the war on alcohol (ATF) and the later war on some drugs...
https://www.newsweek.com/san-antonio-make-205000-settlement-after-police-officer-searched-womans-vagina-middle-street-1465370

Now they're gonna stick it up everyone's (except libs) ass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No doubt that helped them with this, but they would go here anyway. In the 90s Gore was pushing for several different terrorism bills, and it included things like adding tagging substances to gun powder so it could be traced, etc. Much anti gun stuff wrapped up in terrorism legislation, before Bush 43 was POTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks George Bush and the Patriot act. With a side of secret courts.

No doubt that helped them with this, but they would go here anyway. In the 90s Gore was pushing for several different terrorism bills, and it included things like adding tagging substances to gun powder so it could be traced, etc. Much anti gun stuff wrapped up in terrorism legislation, before Bush 43 was POTUS.

This.  

This ball started rolling with the Clinton administration exploiting the OKC bombing.  There was serious anti-fed sentiment after Ruby Ridge, Waco, and other ATF abuses. Bill Clinton famously called out patriots by claiming “you cannot love your country AND fear your government!”

9/11 just gave it all a bigger push.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think states (via state government) are going to have to push back on the Federal government against this type of shit. "No, you will not treat our citizens like that".  

And I think if some states do, it may push toward a dissolution of the union. I pretty much think this may be a better solution than the potential for what may be coming.
View Quote

I doubt it will be more than token pushback. Plenty of state politicians want to make the leap to the federal level. They don’t want to screw that up with TPTB.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to roll this out.

I mean, I didn't agree with the protestors/rioters breaching the capital, but a largely unorganized  riot from a mob without arms is a far cry from an organized terrorist attack.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to roll this out.

I mean, I didn't agree with the protestors/rioters breaching the capital, but a largely unorganized  riot from a mob without arms is a far cry from an organized terrorist attack.

View Quote

“Never let a crisis go to waste.”

By this point, most of Congress is convinced every person who “stormed” the Capital was a white nationalist hellbent on murdering them.  The people who want a domestic war on terror made sure to give them that impression.

But let’s be honest, a federal War On Domestic Political Dissent was inevitable.  It was on the cards since the 1990s. The only question was when.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes, we keep saying some variation of this, but in reality it isn't going to apply.

Yes, we have lots and lots of guns, way more than the federal government and military does. And there are a lot more of us than there are of them. So what, though? It isn't going to matter.

The US government is the most powerful surveillance and murder machine ever concocted by man. It's really, really good at destroying its enemies.

Consider the following:

1) While there may be more of "us", and "we" may have more guns on paper, at any given point at any given time, they are still able to concentrate their manpower and firepower on you in ways that you aren't able to do to them.

2) We try to obey the laws. They will do whatever they want, and have the people who make the laws backing them up.

4) They can tap your phone, bug your home, track ALL of your internet traffic, read your mail, crack your pathetic encrypted messaging, and do all sorts of other things to you to surveil you that you can't do back to them.

5) They have trillions of dollars at their disposal to use to track and kill or imprison you. And they have the ability to print more where that came from if it isn't enough. You do not.

6) They know where you live. That can take you out one by one, while you're sleeping, and you'll never see it coming. And if it's an "emergency", if we're in some ridiculous "war on terror", they don't mind a thousand little Wacos to accomplish their goals. Because...

7) The media is 100% in the tank for them. The feds/military will be branded heroes, and you will be branded terrorists.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but this is the reality. It would behoove everyone to understand and acknowledge this.

I have absolutely no desire to see the USA turn into a warzone. I have no desire to see any violence here whatsoever. I'm not interested in fighting some rebellion against the federal government. My interests lie in peaceful separation at this point, as I see that as the only real possibility of avoiding bloodshed. I'm just not optimistic that the other side is interested in peace at this point - they clearly want bloodshed now. This is all about implementing the Great Reset, and we're in the way. The Great Reset is ultimately about population control and reducing the existing population, so why not start with people who'll have to be purged anyway?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think so, every other purge has been against largely poor/uneducated populations.

They don't have the manpower to take us all, unless they plan on allying with China.

Consider the following:

Hate to say it, but you are correct.  
Jeff Knoxx (pro 2A author) wrote an article published in the Shotgun News shortly after the Clinton AWB passed and Charlton Heston was saying, "Not from my cold dead hands!"  This and other pro-2A slogans were popular at the time.  His article basically stated that the majority of gun owners will surrender their firearms if the authorities roll up to their door.  Why?  Because the same people have jobs, mortgages, and families to support.  To his point, the same people aren't going to give those things up for their rights.  Going out in a blaze of glory just isn't going to happen for most.  Sure there could be exceptions, but it won't be enough to change the outcome.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#17]
The tree of liberty ordered a drink apparently
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So is this like the war on terror but we're going after Americans this time?

View Quote

Inshallah boys!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Tagged for later.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Jeff Knoxx (pro 2A author) wrote an article published in the Shotgun News shortly after the Clinton AWB passed and Charlton Heston was saying, "Not from my cold dead hands!"  This and other pro-2A slogans were popular at the time.  His article basically stated that the majority of gun owners will surrender their firearms if the authorities roll up to their door.  Why?  Because the same people have jobs, mortgages, and families to support.  To his point, the same people aren't going to give those things up for their rights.  Going out in a blaze of glory just isn't going to happen for most.  Sure there could be exceptions, but it won't be enough to change the outcome.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Consider the following:

Things were different before I had children. I admit it. I also feel like the people of this country aren't worth dying for. I don't want to feel that way and ashamed that I do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn they coming for white dudes now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Things were different before I had children. I admit it. I also feel like the people of this country aren't worth dying for. I don't want to feel that way and ashamed that I do.
View Quote

I know that feeling precisely.

When I signed up after 9/11, I wanted to serve my country, wanted to do my little part to protect my fellow Americans. I don't even remotely feel the same way anymore. When I look around at all of the garbage people inhabiting this place, I don't feel like they deserve that sort of sacrifice anymore. Makes more sense to just keep your head down and get whatever piece of cheese you can squeeze out of the system at this point. And that's not a good thing, but I think that a lot of other people feel the same now.

And then I look at my kids, and I ask what sort of world we're gonna pass off to them. I don't want them growing up in a warzone. I also don't want them growing up as slaves under a fascist regime. No easy choices ahead.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuckers in the FBI are beating off right now just fantasizing about it......
View Quote

Those fuckers are still beating off to the photos of themselves posing next to still smoldering bodies at Waco.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Remember when GD would laugh at this idea and think you're a paranoid nut for thinking this would ever happen?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#25]
If there’s one article that can redpill some Bernie bros and other dem populists who are happy Biden won yet vaguely uneasy for some reason this is probably it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:11:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump was elected to drain The Swamp. Trump lost, and The Swamp wants revenge. They also want to make sure that no one is ever going to challenge them again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Look at this forum.

Watch our closes allies and biggest voices we have in the media get smeared.

Tucker carlson and Ted Cruz are getting trashed. I know both men are deeply flawed like the rest of us, but for fucks sake - we need friendly voices right now.

We can't get anything done because we throw feces at each other like imbeciles. We can't organize for shit. Every single msm building should have protests in front.
View Quote
Here's the difference. Tucker got silenced and put up with it. Glen quit the company he started rather than get censored.

I don't fault Tucker, he makes $.  I do however have more respect for Glen, a guy that I probably would have significant policy differences with.

I agree with far more of what Tucker says but I know that Glen is not bending to the corporate media companies that are now the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

I listen to both, and I especially like when Glen is a guest on Tuckers show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Well it wasn’t really meant to be a script, lol. More of a documentary....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
how does one get on the 'white supremacist terrorist list'?
serious question.
View Quote

White, owns guns, and voted republican.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm afraid you are right, most of us have been living the good life
 for so long we've become soft.

and that is the hell of it.

men like the Founders would have been shooting by now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Every single msm building should have protests in front.
View Quote

Nearly every member of the MSM should be arrested and charged with sedition, but it's never going to happen.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Rhetoric like this, when put in to practice, will require a robust enforcement apparatus. It's all just words by Marxist politicians without a sizable physical enforcement element.

That's Law enforcement.

As I've said before, Biden's administration will create an environment where many in LE will be tasked with some highly questionable shit aimed at fellow Americans. We got a sample in the reverse of what this can look like during this past summer when American cities were under attack with months of rampant destruction and violence. LE was told to stand down and do nothing in many instances.....and that's exactly what they did. We all watched America burn.

Now that the left has Federal power across the board, this is where "standing down" will look like an easy choice in comparison to being tasked with targeting and going after the "enemies" of the administration.

I wonder how LE will respond?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:10:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As I've said before, Biden's administration will create an environment where many in LE will be tasked with some highly questionable shit aimed at fellow Americans. We got a sample in the reverse of what this can look like during this past summer when American cities were under attack with months of rampant destruction and violence. LE was told to stand down and do nothing in many instances.....and that's exactly what they did. We all watched America burn.

Now that the left has Federal power across the board, this is where "standing down" will look like an easy choice in comparison to being tasked with targeting and going after the "enemies" of the administration.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Rhetoric like this, when put in to practice, will require a robust enforcement apparatus. It's all just words by Marxist politicians without a sizable physical enforcement element.

That's Law enforcement.

View Quote

Well, we know the military will.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Eventually.  Like, in our lifetime eventually, or in a cosmic timeline eventually?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuckers in the FBI are beating off right now just fantasizing about it......
View Quote

Yep, Xiden loves himself some Christopher Wray. Said he's staying on as Dir. of FBI.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Why didn't Trump fire that guy before he left anyway?

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i would counter that by saying we have not been backed into the proverbial corner just yet.....but its getting close

on another note, i know on an old school highway patrolman that is saying the new kids coming in to the department are very leftist and indoctrinated. makes him sick to see it and he wants out

i think that is the plan, to push out the good cops and replace them with young brainwashed brownshirts that hate conservatives. its gonna make life hell.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

@HappyLife_NoWife
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Back the blue, right?

Right?

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/ndDcS88.gif

This, and I am guilty of it myself.  I can be better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As someone else said, it sounds like Unpresident Biden is going to heal and unify the shit out of us.
View Quote

You spelled “heel” incorrectly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top