Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
too late, he said he was going to do it, and so he is.

maybe next time they won't accept a fraudulent election.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder what the  actual cost will be to the US taxpayers for stopping this mid stream
someone is on the hook for all the materials, acquisitions, machinery.
can't just shut it all down on a whim, and expect not to pay a hefty price.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder what the  actual cost will be to the US taxpayers for stopping this mid stream
View Quote

It is so bad apparently that even Justin Trudeau objects to this dumbass doing this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I guess he will fuck over all pipelines.  Before covid, a Corpus Christi to OK pipeline was supposed to go through my ranch.  Due to the low price of oil and covid the project was suspended.  Now with this one killed, there might be more demand for Red Oak.
View Quote
I'm trying to wrap my head around any logical reason to pipe Eagle Ford crude to Cushing, bypassing the Houston bend area.

Currently, the major pipeline project in Texas is between Pecos and Corpus. Called the Pecos Trail Pipeline it's basically east/west and Eagle Ford production would be enjoined along it's route.

I'm guessing this is what you were referring to...but it goes nowhere near Oklahoma.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I guess he will fuck over all pipelines.  Before covid, a Corpus Christi to OK pipeline was supposed to go through my ranch.  Due to the low price of oil and covid the project was suspended.  Now with this one killed, there might be more demand for Red Oak.
View Quote

We are about to have good times again down here on the shelf.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm trying to wrap my head around any logical reason to pipe Eagle Ford crude to Cushing, bypassing the Houston bend area.

Currently, the major pipeline project in Texas is between Pecos and Corpus. Called the Pecos Trail Pipeline it's basically east/west and Eagle Ford production would be enjoined along it's route.

I'm guessing this is what you were referring to...but it goes nowhere near Oklahoma.

https://www.namerico-energy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/4.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

isn't Cushing already a giant choke point? Seems like they need to bypass Cushing and not go to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
It will be interesting to see if the new 5-3-1 supreme Court will consider rescinding an approval for political reasons would be a "taking"?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Biden won't give a shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Dems don't give a shit about what voters think, only what their ideology direct.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I live in pipeline country....as I type about 2 miles away this goes on

Pipelines are the safest way to move hydrocarbons.

View Quote
Indeed. When I was working over there around Lafayette I had to drive down to see the Henry Hub. For those who don't know, the Henry Hub is the terminus of all the natural gas pipelines in the nation.

Attachment Attached File

I've also been to Cushing, OK which is the terminus of the vast majority of all the oil pipelines in the nation.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I'm 4th generation oil patch so seeing the 'holy holies' of oil & gas trip my trigger.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
hillary by a landslide

Biden got 80 million votes

yeah, i don buleeve yuuuu
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm honestly curious as to what gives the president the authority to weigh in on that in the first place.  Are they using foreign affairs, since it comes from Canada?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#14]
As if that anything to do with the voters...Biden told you he doesn’t work for YOU!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Time for Texas judge to strike this EO down.
View Quote

can they ? i mean the judge from Hawaii was doing it to trump all the time
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That oil is getting to Texas for refinement either way. It’s currently taken via trains owned by none other than Berkshire Hathaway. FWB is a big donor to democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas hates the pipeline.  Duh.  

See, in Texas, we have a whole bunch of oil and gas in the ground.  We produce it and sell it for, you know, cash and shit.  

I thought this board loved protectionism?   Has that changed since 1/20/2012?  Did I miss the memo?  

Eliminate the cheap competition, it drives up the price of Texas O&G, and people in Texas get rich.   You know, to make America great.  Transfer wealth from US consumers of oil and gas to our producers of oil and gas.  

Its the Trump Trade Plan applied to a specific product.   And, we will all be better for it.  

By "all", obviously, I mean a small subset of Americans.   But, lets not get bogged down in the details here now.   At this late date.
We are all in this together, so some of us getting rich at other's expense still means some of us get rich.  

Plus, the Canadians are not our friends.  We have always been at war with Canada.  They hate us.   If it weren't for us and those Brits, they would be speaking Eskimo or Russian.  Dirty Ice Backs.  Bunch of them speak French, if you can believe that.          

That oil is getting to Texas for refinement either way. It’s currently taken via trains owned by none other than Berkshire Hathaway. FWB is a big donor to democrats.

This.  Refineries blend crude oils.  The crude oil from Canada will cost more due to higher transportation costs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#17]
People are worried that the pipe line will damage the environment. ... So by not doing a modern state of the art highly regulated pipeline we will continue to use oil from countries with no protections for anything because that's much better then highly regulated and lower priced.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Voters didn’t select the Pretender in Chief.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
TC Energy (Trans Canadian) is on the hook for the XL.

That said, they also own a buttload of the pipelines headed to the east coast and across the midwest. If I had to guess...they'll offer to shut down their pipelines which carry natural gas, gasoline, and heating oil to the eastern seaboard unless they can go ahead with the XL.

The White House may get mighty cold before this is over.  

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If they tell you they are going to do something good, it probably won't happen.

If they tell you they are going to do something bad, it's going to happen, you can bank on it.

Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.
Most voters are stupid.

View Quote

Stupid, uninformed or a craptastic combination of both
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Votes here have about the same value as votes in Russia. Maybe they have an edge on here though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#22]

What makes you think they care what the voters think?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
isn't Cushing already a giant choke point? Seems like they need to bypass Cushing and not go to it.
View Quote
Cushing is a cushion between what crude oil's produced and what can be refined or shipped off-CONUS. At capacity they can store a metric buttload of excess oil which allows the producers to sell their production instead of having to 'shut in' their wells.

Henry Hub is mainly a rerouting center for natural gas.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Xiden is such a better nickname than Drumpf
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
TC Energy (Trans Canadian) is on the hook for the XL.

That said, they also own a buttload of the pipelines headed to the east coast and across the midwest. If I had to guess...they'll offer to shut down their pipelines which carry natural gas, gasoline, and heating oil to the eastern seaboard unless they can go ahead with the XL.

The White House may get mighty cold before this is over.  

https://www.tcenergy.com/siteassets/media/maps/tc-operations-map-natural-gas-640x360.jpg

View Quote

Our governor and AG already tried to shut down the pipeline through the Mackinaw Straits.....our Sup. Ct. told them to fuck off because the prior legislature and governor had already approved of its refurbishment before those two commie bitches taking office.

They both got into office due to the usual suspects (i.e., democrats and dumbass nevertrumpers).
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL, dumb asses believed the MSM narrative that Biden wasn't going to do anything to harm the middle class or poor.  

Wait until they get their tax increases.
View Quote

Wait until they get their pink slips.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#28]
You voted for him and don't like it? Tough shit. Live with it.

I hope you enjoy paying double what you are for gas come summertime.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just goes to show that a lot of Biden voters don't understand what they voted for.  I have had numerous discussions with Biden voters about what he wants to do with gun control, taxes, retirements savings plans, etc.  Most people don't believe me until I show them the details right on Biden's website, and then they claim that he won't really do those things..... ugh
View Quote

It is because they are fucking retarded. And now we all get to pay a price.
FJB
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck them.  Fuck everyone of those stupid assholes in their stupid fucking asses with a broken bottle.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#31]
So is there any limit to what businesses can be shut down by EO? I would think keystone would have an easy lawsuit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wasn't that part of his campaign promise?  IT WAS.

Why are voters surprised?  Because they are fucking morons and orangeman bad.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.  Refineries blend crude oils.  The crude oil from Canada will cost more due to higher transportation costs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Texas hates the pipeline.  Duh.  

See, in Texas, we have a whole bunch of oil and gas in the ground.  We produce it and sell it for, you know, cash and shit.  

I thought this board loved protectionism?   Has that changed since 1/20/2012?  Did I miss the memo?  

Eliminate the cheap competition, it drives up the price of Texas O&G, and people in Texas get rich.   You know, to make America great.  Transfer wealth from US consumers of oil and gas to our producers of oil and gas.  

Its the Trump Trade Plan applied to a specific product.   And, we will all be better for it.  

By "all", obviously, I mean a small subset of Americans.   But, lets not get bogged down in the details here now.   At this late date.
We are all in this together, so some of us getting rich at other's expense still means some of us get rich.  

Plus, the Canadians are not our friends.  We have always been at war with Canada.  They hate us.   If it weren't for us and those Brits, they would be speaking Eskimo or Russian.  Dirty Ice Backs.  Bunch of them speak French, if you can believe that.          

Or some Chinese shell company will build a pipeline from the fields to Vancouver and happily buy all they can get.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wasn't that part of his campaign promise?  Why are voters surprised?
View Quote

Literally they said they don’t think he’ll get it done. Even though that’s what he campaigned on they think he’ll just sit on his hands or he’ll get stopped.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Biden wasn't even in office for a day and he made an enemy of Canada. He will eventually cause a massive reduction of Liberals by making China mad.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Voters Oppose Biden's Keystone XL Pipeline Decision, Expect Higher Gas Prices
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/environment_energy/voters_oppose_biden_s_keystone_xl_pipeline_decision_expect_higher_gas_prices?utm_campaign=RR01212021DN&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email
Thursday, January 21, 2021

On his first day in the White House, President Joe Biden signed an executive order blocking further construction on the Keystone XL Pipeline project. Most voters disagree with Biden's decision.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 36% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is a good idea to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline that would transport oil from Canada to the U.S. Fifty-one percent (51%) of voters say canceling the pipeline is a bad idea, and 13% are not sure.

Who didn't see that coming?  Most of the voters apparently.
Just more evidence that stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

View Quote

Ya play with shit you’re going to get some on your fingers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Simple Cause only dead people voted for Biden! Jesus Christ he stole the election fair and square! Trump lost the election with a 10% increase in votes whereas Obummer won his second term with a minus 4%.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Literally they said they don’t think he’ll get it done. Even though that’s what he campaigned on they think he’ll just sit on his hands or he’ll get stopped.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, there's a lot of Dem voters that think the far left agenda won't get through even though the Dems have Congress and the Presidency.  They're in for a shock, but I doubt their programming will let them accept the mistake.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't understand the problem. They got exactly what they demanded when they voted for not-Trump.
View Quote

Simple MeToo movement they ask for it get it then say no and expect to get paid for it...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I seen a Cherokee pipe fitter bitching about getting laid off from this pipe line yet bragging about voting Biden cause the tribe promised benefits.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Several people from Oklahoma work for the companies building it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, most voters didn't vote for him, so that sounds about right.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I should make up stickers

"Thankfully Biden says nice things on Twitter."
"At least Biden doesn't grab pussies."
"It's worth the price to not have spray tan in the White House."

And apply to pumps when gas hits $3.50/gal

Kharn
View Quote

Tara Reade would beg to differ.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He told you what  the fuck       he was going to do, don’t be surprised.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Not only is that canceled, Buttplug his new transportation secretary wants to hike gas tax.  We are sooooooo FUCKED.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Not only is that canceled, Buttplug his new transportation secretary wants to hike gas tax.  We are sooooooo FUCKED.
View Quote

We havent been?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#47]
What does he care?  They rigged the last election, they'll rig the next.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Like Xiden gives a fuck about voters. It could be 100% for all he cares.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The psyops worked; many of these folks got hustled. But surely people will feel better forking out an additional $30 on a tank of gas 2-3 times a month because they'll be paying that extra cash knowing their President is neither mean nor orange.
View Quote

That doesn't even begin to hit the tip of the iceberg of what affect skyrocketing fuel costs will have on people.  Remember fuel surcharges on every utility bill?  Groceries going up?  Shipping costs going up?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top